Converting The Feminist Ch. 03

Story Info
Brittany meets her husband's best friend.
3.7k words
4.29
19.2k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the darkness of my new room. I glanced down to find, sadly, my ankle was still cuffed and linked to the bed. I felt like a prisoner locked up in a private prison. Before Blake left for the evening to go to bed he had been kind enough to leave me a blanket to accompany the pillow that had been here originally. I clung to the polyester sheets tightly, my only source of warmth in an otherwise freezing room.

Thoughts of my situation rumbled around in my mind. I found myself trying to justify Blake's actions. I always had a knack for playing devil's advocate, but I never thought I'd end up doing it for this situation. Unbiasedly, I weighed my pros and cons to destroying the ideals I've always believed in just to be the wife Blake wanted me to be.

Cons were easy to discern. My pride and my dignity would be thrown out completely if I caved. The pros were a bit more complicated. Foremost, if I submitted to Blake, I'd get the man I fell in love with back, so to speak. A bonus was that I'd never have to work a day in my life. There was a bit of sting to not being allowed the freedom to work anymore, but it still wasn't as bad as I initially thought.

Clutching tighter to my blankets, I kept returning to the same thing; I wanted the kind Blake back. It was mildly disturbing to think my most cherished beliefs since I was a little girl were now being outweighed by my love of a man who betrayed me. I deeply wished Blake would have kept his promise. I could have really used my plushie friend's comfort to ease my warring heart and brain.

I fell back asleep, the exhaust of my inner turmoil had left me near the point I'd pass out. Blake had come in, turning the light on, but wasn't present in my room. I turned over to make sure he wasn't sitting in the reading chair. It was surprising to find that he wasn't but my toy was with a piece of paper underneath it.

Throwing off the sheets, I jumped out of the bed, practically leaping to my comforting plush toy. I scooped it up, giving it a big squeeze and already felt better. The lifeless fox looked back at me, it's usual blank as I gave it one more squeeze before reading the note, which I assume Blake left for me.

"Brittany,

I left you some clothes in the bathroom for you to wear today. I really hope you like them. And don't worry, I don't think Foxxi minds watching you dress considering that cuteness saw your naked body more than me. Don't forget to mind your manners in front of my friend and his wife... or else.

Xoxo

Blake, your loving husband."

Sighing loudly, I dropped the letter down back on the chair and walked over to the bathroom. Inside I saw a plain white tiled room, with a toilet, shower and sink. I could have easily reached into any of them. The interior of the shower hosted a shelf full of womanly soaps, shampoos and conditioners. I suspect Blake had intended me to shower here.

My eyes shifted over to the sink counter where I had expected to find inside some kind of humiliating and revealing outfit. Instead, it was a cute pastel lavender dress. When I put it up to my chest, I found the hem of the skirt was just above my knees. It showed off a lot of cleavage, but still was better than I originally expected. Underneath the dress laid a more expected set of garments.

A set of lacy black underwear and bra with beige stockings had been folded neatly with a sticky note on top. The bra appeared to barely cover my nipples and felt a little tight around my chest. I checked the size and realized the band was too small. I'd have to remind Blake I was a size "36C" not "34C".

The note on top of the clothing featured no words but a smiley face with a wink. I had forgotten how much of a child my husband could be. It was oddly lifting my spirits, and I ended up feeling that today might be a good day.

After dressing in the full get up, minus the stockings, I returned to my bed. I never wore stockings a day in my life. I didn't enjoy the way they felt and surprisingly, had nothing to do with my feminist views. I hoped that Blake would accept that stance and allow me to go without them. To be honest, I was hoping because I didn't want to think of what kind of punishment he would concoct for me in front of his friends if he didn't agree.

With no clock in the room, I wasn't able to tell how long I'd been sitting down, just waiting for Blake to come fetch me. I tried the door several times, but to no one's surprise, it was locked up tight. There was no way out of this room unless Blake allowed it. When Blake came, I stood up immediately with my hands clasped together in front of me.

"You look outstanding. Everything fit okay, love?"

"The bra is a band size too small, sir."

I patted myself on the back in my head at remembering to add the sir at the end of my sentence. As horrible as it felt to say, it wasn't nearly going to be as bad as enduring a punishment. I wouldn't be getting free of Blake anytime soon, so for now I had to appease him as best I could; for my sake and his.

"Sorry about that. Your clothes didn't arrive this morning like the movers said. Thus I had to improvise and went out to buy that."

"I'm surprised you wanted me to wear anything at all, sir." The look Blake gave me was too scary to put in words. I cowed away, frightened like a little girl. I expected him to strike me, spank me, something, but nothing came. Then I felt him close to me.

"I want to make something perfectly clear. You're mine. Everything that you are is mine, and I have no intention of sharing that with anyone, not even my best friend. So you will behave in front of our dinner guests. Is that understood, Brittany?"

I nodded meekly in response to his question. Thankfully, he was satisfied with my unspoken response and backed away. I looked up to find Blake's eyes feasting on me like I was a Christmas ham. There was a slight heat in my face, formed from his lecherous gaze. It was oddly satisfying to be desired, perhaps an instinct born in every woman; not that I was happy with said satisfaction right now.

Blake walked over to me, stopping short enough that he could lean down and unlock my cuff. This would be the first time I would have free roam of the house. Well, it would be more free than this room and that was good enough for me. I plotted several different ways I could try escaping over the night. Disturbingly, I ended up fighting myself, coming up with excuses why each plan would fail, leaving me with a stinging ass.

No, today wasn't the time for my escape. I would find a way when he gave me more freedom. I just had to keep my mentality intact until then as I appeased Blake. I shook off the cuff, glad to be free of the binding. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it affected my mental state. With it removed, I felt a lot less like a prisoner and more like an actual person.

Rising back up, Blake took my hand in his. I could feel the smoothness left behind by his body wash. A faint smell of vanilla accompanied Blake this morning. I hadn't been able to pick up on it until he got this close. His hair, albeit a simple crew cut, had been combed backwards. Blake had a talent for cleaning up.

"I thought they were coming for dinner, sir?" I asked after catching the time on his watch.

"They are. Today, I'm letting you walk around the house until after they leave. You'll be preparing the food for us and you'll clean up the dishes. You will cater to their needs should they have any. Lastly, this is more of a reminder but behave, unless you want your bare ass to be spanked in front of the guests."

I squeaked, a fearful reaction from his threat that I knew he would act on should I give him the reason to do so. I nodded, agreeing to his terms. Even with the unexpected freedom, I doubted I could come up with a solid plan to get away. Failure lingered on my mind because I knew should I fail to get away, I would suffer hell for trying.

I followed Blake as he led me out of the room. I realized now that I was on the second floor of the manor. Across the hall was the locked door I found my first day here, except now the door was wide open. Inside, I saw the manacles that Blake had left me to dangle on for twenty hours. Blake followed my eyes to the room and quickly pulled the door close. A quick apologetic look and then he was off again downstairs.

Together, Blake and I walked down to the first floor. He led me into the kitchen where he tried to acquaint me with basics and what I would be cooking for dinner. Foolishly, my mind began wandering about, predicting my future life now. My future held raising children and doing house chores; not exactly how I would have chosen to live.

I looked over to my husband, trying to find what enticed me so much to stay with him. I never wanted a husband or a boyfriend. I wasn't above having male friends, I just never imagined I'd end up here, being a housewife. There was nothing that grasped my attention to Blake in the immediate moment. Perhaps it was something I'd forgotten, a moment when my ideals were shattered by a romantic gesture or something of the sort. Blake snapped his fingers repeatedly in my face, hurtling me back to the present.

"Spacing out isn't very ladylike, Brittany."

"Sorry, sir."

Having to apologize for something I'd consider bullshit was wearing down my facade. I walked over to him, wondering how he'd react to me kissing him. Do I have to ask permission? Will he spank me or punish me in some other cruel, humiliating way if I do the deed without asking first?

"Screw it. Let's see how much I can get away with." I thought.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I closed the distance between us. Our lips met and fireworks shot off inside my body. I knew my body sure as hell enjoyed Blake, but what happened in my mind to get me to say yes to the one thing I never wanted.

Blake's wandering hands rubbed down from the small of my back towards my ass. As he passed on to my thighs, Blake took the opportunity to cup my ass. A smaller click of fireworks set off this time. There was a disconnection forming between my mind and body's wants. Disconnects like this were becoming more common, and I couldn't be sure why it was happening.

This happened plenty of times in the past with Blake. Our first kiss, a prime example. Blake had just taken me out for a second date to the carnival. Typical cliche date idea, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun. I think that was the first moment when I forwent my ideals for him. Blake had become the exception that night when he buttered me up with a heartwarming story about his childhood. Then like a gentleman, asked if he could, in his own words, kindly kiss the most amazing woman he's ever met. I wonder if he still thought I was the same amazing woman.

Blake peeled away from our physical attachment, leaving me wondering what I'd just done. I wasn't left wondering long because Blake then pushed me over the table. I was left bent over, still recovering from the shove, when I felt his hand pushing me back into the table. It was firm, but not enough to hurt me. I tried pushing off the table, but the physical disparity between us came into play yet again.

"Trying to seduce me, Brittany?"

"No!" I shouted and was quickly and painfully spanked.

"No, what?"

I gritted my teeth, looking deep within me for the strength not to bark. Said strength was buried deep, but I managed to find it all the same. "No, I'm not seducing you, sir. I merely wanted to show some affection."

"Brittany, sweetheart, you're not the type to show affection. I know you're playing some card that'll help you escape, but it's not happening. And because you think you could be slick, I'm going to remind you how much worse I can make this for you, Brittany."

I tightened up my muscles the moment I felt Blake's hand pull up my skirt. There was maybe five seconds between the time he lifted the skirt to the moment my panties fell around my ankles. In less than half the time, he was inside me, fucking me ruthlessly from behind. Moans mixed with tears, which Blake paid no mind to. How did trying to understand my feelings for him end up as a punishment for me? This whole gender roles shit was fucking irritating.

Blake's pace was dangerously fast. I knew he was punishing me, but why wouldn't he stretch this out; unless? I looked up and found standing right in front of me was a lithe man, with short golden hair looking back at me. A grin stretched across his face, telling me all I needed to know about the man, about Tyler.

"I take it she was misbehaving just a moment again, Blake?" Tyler commented smugly. His voice was smooth but one filled with venomous honey.

"She tried to seduce me, so I'm just giving her what she wanted."

"I didn't want this!" I screeched.

Immediately, the pumping of his cock into my pussy ceased. There was no slow down or shift in his weight behind me, Blake had simply frozen. I knew I fucked up completely by opening my mouth. Now, I was terror-stricken with what was going to happen. Being fucked in front of Tyler was bad, but it could be so much worse.

Blake pulled me by the hair, and I yelped with pain. Forced to straighten up, Blake's cock still inside me, I was forced to look at Tyler. Blake slowly pulled out of me, being halfway in when he had frozen seconds ago. I whimpered in fear but kept any words from exiting my mouth. Saying anything more now would just get me a worse punishment.

"Ty, in that cabinet over there are a couple of things I'm gonna need for the little miss here. Would you mind?" Blake asked his friend.

"Not at all. I love watching a girl like her getting put in their place."

I cringed at Tyler's words. As hurtful as it was to hear from him, the tone in Blake's voice was what I hated most. The condescending snide when he said "little miss" like I wasn't even worth a name to him right now. So badly did I want to speak up, to say let go of me and curse them both out a million different ways, but that would just make it worse in the sense that my plans of freedom will be pushed back even further.

Tyler pursued through the cabinet, which I could guess was filled with lots of sex toys to choose from. He pondered for a moment, then pulled out a silicone ball gag, tossing it over to Blake. I could see the smile on Tyler's face, a reflection of Blake's. Blake forced the silicone ball into my mouth before I could protest and locked it into place.

"Good call. Brittany always did have a loud mouth on her," Blake joked.

"Elizabeth will be here in a few hours. So, what kind of fun did you have in mind for your troublemaker?"

"Get me the clamps on the top shelf, the one with weights on them."

"Nnph phhnphm! Nnmphhnng hnph phhnphm!" I screamed into the gag. The two men laughed loudly at my plea.

"I could almost understand her. She really does have a big mouth on her." Tyler said with a chuckle.

"Get me the duct tape too then. I know just how to shut her up."

I couldn't bury my panic any longer. I fiercely struggled to get away from Blake and his sadist friend. My opposition was quickly snuffed out when Blake grabbed my wrist and pinned them to the small of my back. I continued my fight, even getting my wrists loose for a moment before Blake reeled me in.

The moment tyler came over with the clamps and tape, Blake grabbed the tape and wrapped layers of the silver adhesive around my wrists. Once he was satisfied he secured me, he wrapped another go around my belly, permanently pinning my hands to my back. I tried kicking Blake in the back, but from my position I couldn't get my legs up high enough to graze him.

Blake made sure the tape was viciously tight around my belly, preventing any future attempts from me. After smoothing out the wraps around my stomach, he began burying my face with tape, not caring to move my hair out of the way. If I didn't stay perfectly still, I'd have one hell of a time getting my hair out later. After roughly thirty wraps, my whimpers weren't even audible anymore.

"Wanna try back talking some more, troublemaker? Or are you ready to take your punishment like a good girl?"

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I nodded my head in agreement. Blake tugged at the top of my dress, pulling aside the straps of both my dress and bra. Blake pinched at my nipples and I screamed, which basically amounted to a low rumble of a noise. This pain only amplified the already painful stretching of my jaw from the ball gag.

Wasting no more time, Blake administered the nipple clams. They hurt five times more than Blake's pinches, and that was only when I remained perfectly still. Any movement I made disturbed the chain between the clamps, which had a metal ball hanging in the middle that weighed enough to pull on my nipple every time the chain was disturbed.

Shaking me a bit, Blake pointed out just how much this was going to cost me. The ironic part was, that I had no intention of seducing him and now, I didn't get a choice or a voice. The two men laughed as the rivers of salted water continued to drain from my eyes. Blake bent me over again and got right back to fucking me with the same vicious pace.

Each thrust felt worse than closing a door on your hand. My nipples were going to be burning sore tonight, not to mention the soreness of my ass and pussy. Thankfully for me, Blake didn't last long. He erupted into me with a primal roar while Tyler clapped sarcastically.

"My turn?" Tyler asked, the smugness oozing from his words.

"No."

I couldn't believe it. Blake had the chance to make things as awful for me as he promised. Why wouldn't he take the chance to humiliate me more?

"Aww, no fun."

"I don't care. Brittany belongs to me and only me. You want something to fuck? Go find your broken wife, Elizabeth."

"I see you haven't changed one bit man. I was concerned you might have gone soft when you came up with that shitty excuse a few months ago."

Blake slowly pulled himself out of me, his cum dripping onto the marble flooring. He pulled me up, my sore breasts on display for Tyler's perverted gaze. I felt a palpable aura in the air as silence stretched between the two. What had Tyler meant when he said shitty excuse?

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ty. Brittany was sick. I had to pretend to care to keep up the facade, man."

I remembered the night in question; the night I was really supposed to meet Tyler for the first time. I wasn't sick in the slightest. In fact, Blake specifically told me that Tyler was the one who cancelled on us.

"Oh bullshit, Blake. We were ready to sell her off to the highest bidder, and you pussied out so you could have her to yourself. Tell me I'm wrong?"

"Okay. You're fucking wrong, Tyler."

"Dude, you can fool the others but I'm not an idiot. I know you asked her to marry you two days later. You got cold feet and took the bitch's way out."

Tyler had no reason to lie in front of me, which meant that the relationship between Blake and I was a preface to kidnapping me. What I didn't understand was why Blake would then back out? Maybe he wanted me to himself, but something felt amiss. There was more to this story than they were saying.

"I'm putting the troublemaker in her room. You wanna talk business, do it in private," Blake barked.

"Fine. Put your bitch to bed. But you owe me for not ratting you out to the boss. Your little miss was worth a lot of money, so either I get to share her or I'm turning her over to the boss. Maybe he could still salvage that million dollar deal."

Blake pulled me away forcefully, preventing me from hearing anymore of Tyler's threats. I could see just fine, however, and what I saw disgusted me. I would rather be Blake's wife then suffer the indignity of being passed around... or worse, being sold.