Converting The Feminist Ch. 04

Story Info
Brittany plots to find out a forgotten truth.
2.9k words
4.29
12.1k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Blake threw me back in my room, I could tell how furious he was. I knew why too. Tyler spilled some information Blake hadn't wanted me to know and was also trying to blackmail my husband into sharing me. If Blake was serious about me being his, I would be okay. Based on that and Blake's history of being honest with me, I had a heavy feeling in my gut he'd turn me over.

While Blake and Tyler were arguing, I took the opportunity to pick at my tape bindings. I wished my nails were a bit longer as this would have been so much easier. It also didn't help that Blake lift the nipple clamps on me. Every time I struggled too much or got frustrated, I would end up having my nipples tugged on.

Numerous attempts were made, but none succeeded, leading to my ultimate surrender. I laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to refrain from throwing another fit or crying. I'd done more crying in the past few days than my entire life. Curiously, I wondered if I cried enough would my tear ducts dry up? Not crying ever again over the person who hurt me most would be a happy change.

I wasn't sure when I had fallen asleep, but when I awoke I found Blake sitting on the edge of my bed. A sullen expression matched his depressive aura. The level of sadness I could feel from him was enough to make me want to get up and hug him. As I pushed myself off the bed, I realized I wasn't bound anymore. My wrists were free, the clamps were gone, and the brutal gag was taken away.

"I tried as much as I could to keep your hair from getting damaged," Blake commented flatly.

Looking at my lover, I was dumbstruck by the calmness in his voice. I was furious at him; for everything he had done earlier with Tyler. Blake didn't care about me. No matter how much I wanted him to, he didn't. There was no hope in this world that I could meet him halfway. Thus my mind returned to plotting plans of escape.

I laid back down, tugging the sheets over me with my back to Blake. I felt a shift in the weight on the bed and knew he got up. I hoped he would have left the room too, but I wasn't that fortunate. Instead, Blake stripped down a bit, the sound of his belt buckle and shirt being tossed aside alerted me as such. I braced myself to be raped, again.

I waited for a few moments before relaxing, but was immediately put back on guard when he got in the bed. The strange part was, he never lifted the sheets off me. I tried turning over to face him, but his arm had already trapped me against him. I could feel a pair of fabric over his skin, so he still had his underwear on. What the hell was he doing?

"You probably hate me right now, Brittany, but just for a bit I want to go back, to remember how we used to be."

"You mean, before I found out the truth of what kind of monster you really were."

"I meant what I said before, that you're mine. Not because of me being forceful, but because I won you over. Against all the odds, I turned a man hating feminist into my wife." I felt his grip tighten around me. "Then I had the audacity to make you live the way I wanted our life to be. I knew maybe one day, you'd try meeting me halfway, and we'd find some level of happiness again. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I ruined everything."

The level of sincerity in his voice as he clung to me was not something one easily faked. I still had a hard time believing every word he said, and maybe in his own way he was apologizing for his actions. To me, that was still a stretch. We'd been together two years. If he was seriously regretful, he'd know there was no way he could have repaired the damage after the first day; I'd always loathe him for breaking me. Even if that hate was buried deep in my hurt, it would still be there, festering any joy we could have had.

"I hate you," I whispered. There was a shift in his weight against me, so I knew he heard me. I felt him bury his head against the back of my neck. I thought I heard him choke up, a failed attempt to suppress a tear.

"I know," Blake whispered back.

As this tragically ironic scene continued stretching out, it only got harder for me to hate him. Even though Blake has left me scarred, I found a way to not be completely disgusted by his touch again. I ran my hand over his arm, taking a deep breath before letting myself slowly drift back to sleep.

"You better be here when I wake up," I spoke softer than a whisper.

"I promise," Blake replied.

Fathoming the current moment was not something I could handle right now. I had, whether or not intentionally, gotten my old Blake back. In getting what I wanted I should be overjoyed, instead I'm beating myself up. The emotional roller coaster I was riding isn't something any girl, no, any person should have to deal with. I closed my eyes and took the chance to enjoy some much-needed rest. For all I know, this could be the only chance I get for a while.

Waking up to a jolt originating from my clit was not something I'd recommend. Gently, I tried to tilt my hand to see who it was without letting my attacker know I was awake. I recognized Blake's hand and quickly simmered down into a more relaxed posture. I didn't exactly like that Blake had given into lust while cuddling with me, especially after all he's done today.

Figuring I wouldn't be able to stop him anyway, I gave into my lustful desires, letting Blake continue. As it stood, Blake seemed more focused on pleasuring me than himself. While I could feel the hard cock twitching against my rear, basically craving to enter me from behind, I still felt the cotton of his boxers. That could change any moment, but living in the moment is what I tended to do. Instinctively, I allowed my hips to rock against him as he circled and brushed fingertips over my clit. I kept my moans as low as I could. I still was trying to fool him into thinking I was out cold.

Delving his fingers between my folds had complicated my ability to pretend. I continued to suppress my sounds as best I could, but it was getting harder not to scream for Blake to fuck me. Blake's combined attention to my clit and g-spot had pushed me beyond the limit. I rubbed my hips against this hard member, moaning considerably louder, even a hand of mine ran up my midriff to grope my breasts.

"About time you wake up, troublemaker," Blake cooed into my ear.

I was too aroused to say anything back. Biting my lip and acting like a total slut was all I could think about doing. My mind couldn't fight the wishes of the body any longer; I desperately wanted Blake inside me. With my mind too muddled to form a decent sentence, I slid my hand between him to gently grip his hard cock.

"Eager, are we?"

I nodded my head frantically, still moaning loudly. I needed Blake to fuck me. I thanked the stars when I felt him slide down his underwear, the flesh of his dick against my bare ass. Blake pulled his hips away, lining himself up to enter me. Then with one swift motion, Blake slammed into me, burying himself to the hilt.

"You're really wet, troublemaker. Your body knows what your mind doesn't."

His degrading comment had no effect on me. I met every one of his thrusts, my ass slamming against his crotch. The sounds of our sex filled the room, most of which was me screaming out my lungs. The total combination of one hand on my breast, the other toying with my clit and being roughly fucked by Blake quickly became an overload of sensory pleasure.

In one quick flash, my orgasm, the familiar slamming of electricity against my body, hit me. My walls squeezed Blake's manhood with all the might they had. Blake got pushed over the edge by the tightness and spurted several shots of his cum inside my pussy. At this rate, I'd become pregnant with his child in no time. I wasn't sure if I could handle that. However, I couldn't handle anything but more sleep. I passed out almost instantly after my orgasm faded.

This time, when I shook off my exhaustion from a well-deserved nap, Blake was quietly asleep. The door to our room had been left open just slightly and my ankle wasn't cuffed. I could very well try to make a run for it right now, and Blake wouldn't be the wiser. The only issue I was presented with was his arm.

Blake was notorious for being a light sleeper. I'd have to be extra careful moving his arm, while also softly sliding out from under it. With some insane amount of luck and patience, I got free and out of the bed without waking him. I was about halfway to the door when I looked back at my sleeping husband. Curiously, I found I was trying to convince myself to stay.

After everything Blake did, my heart still yearned for the loving man I married. I still couldn't grasp what it was that damned me to this fate, but it was unfortunately mine all the same. I looked over to the open door. The chance at freedom, to live my life my way, not someone else's instructions awaited me. But back in bed, laid my happiness from the past two years, Blake.

"If you go out that door, I won't stop you."

I jumped out of my skin when I heard Blake's voice. It was soft, laced with guilt and sadness. When I turned to look at him, he had propped himself up on an elbow and was staring at me. Even naked, his eyes locked with mine. He was being dead serious with me.

"And should I want to stay?" I counted quietly.

"You know the answer to that, troublemaker. You'll be consenting to be mine in every aspect. Your body, mind, pleasure, sadness, protection; all mine. If that's what you want, get the fuck back in this bed."

Blake was never the kind to pull his punches when he wanted something seriously. Had he tried to sweet talk me into it, I'd have very well fallen for it. Since he went blunt, claiming that everything I belonged to him gave me doubt. I stood at an impasse; the situation tugging me in both directions.

"Why didn't you give me over to him?" I asked while looking at the door.

"You mean today? Because you're still mine until you leave."

"No... I meant... a year ago. You told Tyler I was sick, but you told me that day Tyler had committed to other plans and had to reschedule. I never got the chance to meet him until today. So... why didn't you let him sell me like you originally wanted?"

"Brittany, that answer should be obvious. You may see me as a monster, and that's completely understandable. But I couldn't give you up... I still can't."

I didn't reply. He was right; I knew the answer. Blake wasn't showing it the past few days, but he loved me. He had protected me from Tyler and being sold into slavery a couple times already, probably countless other times I didn't even know about. I had been completely naïve and oblivious. Hell, I deserved the tortures Tyler would have sent me to.

Looking to the door, I started walking. I heard a shaky breath from behind me, from Blake. Leaving would hurt him, but I had no intention of leaving; not anymore. I closed the door and turned to face my husband, hands on my hips. He looked back at me, completely confused.

"I... offer myself or whatever to you, Blake. I just ask that... that you... just don't hurt me like this again."

"You know, making that speech wasn't necessary, troublemaker," Blake grinned.

"It's difficult, okay!" I whined.

"Forgetting something?"

"Oh, fuck's sake. It's not easy for me, SIR!" I replied with a slight tone of anger.

"I told you, cursing isn't going to be abided in this house. I'll overlook it this time." Blake chuckled at me. A flush creeped up on my face and I was already regretting this choice. "Come here, troublemaker."

Reluctantly, I pushed one foot in front of the other until I found myself at the edge of the bed. Blake didn't wait for me to get in on my own, instead pulling me down over him. His hands kept me from rolling off him, forcing me to feel the warmth of his cock against my stomach. I knew what he wanted. What I didn't know is whether this was a test.

I stared down at Blake from my straddle position. I wouldn't be the one to act first. The last time I did that, he accused me of trying to seduce him. I sat patiently while Blake remained quiet. There was a plastered smirk, one I'd grown accustomed to, on his face. He seemed just as content to have me on top of him. Unlike him, I only felt a growing embarrassment at the need in my pussy to have that twitching cock inside me.

"Your face is getting a bit red, troublemaker. What's wrong? Tell me. And that's an order."

"Grrrrr," I growled.

"That's not an answer, unless you want me to punish that ass of yours."

"Yep. I regret my decision. I should have run for it."

"It's embarrassing... sir," I choked out through gritted teeth.

"I don't care. Do as you're told and tell me."

My hesitation ended up costing me. Blake tossed me on my back like a rag doll and got out of the bed. I watched as my husband left the room bewildered, but when he returned I understood. In his hand were the same panties he had me wear today. They were still slightly damp how wet I was earlier. Normally that would just be weird, but the roll of tape filled in the gaps.

I shook my head in denial, but that didn't stop him. He approached the edge of the bed and I tried making a run for it. Blake quickly caught me and pinched my nose, cutting off my airflow. When I gasped for air, Blake shoved the panties into my mouth. He pulled off some strips of the tape and smothered them over my lips.

"Well, if you don't want to talk, then you can suck on those."

I fought valiantly as he taped my wrists, but conceded defeat when my hands became utterly useless. Now that I couldn't take off the gag, I was forced to endure the humiliation. Blake kicked open my legs, spreading wide enough for him to slide between. I glared angrily at Blake, but he just chuckled at me.

"It is actually so pleasing to see you gagged, little troublemaker."

"Nph'ph nnph fnr mm mnn nnch!" I sputtered from beneath my taped lips.

Ignoring my comment, Blake speared into me. I stopped caring about the gag as my husband slammed into me repeatedly, pushing me back into a state of sexual need. It was amazing how well Blake knew my body. In one session he learned how to turn me on in a snap. How did I go from a quiet feminist to someone's submissive? More worrying, why did I start to like this?

I interrupted my internal questions when Blake pinched my nipples. Still sore from earlier, I screamed out in pain. The fullness of my mouth dampened the sound considerably. Combining pain and pleasure seemed to put my body into a state of greater lust. Jolts of the sensation scattered from my clit as Blake rammed into me faster.

It only took him a few minutes to drive me to another orgasm. He, however, wasn't anywhere close. He fucked me faster and faster, forcing my orgasm to be drawn out as long as possible. Even when I came down from the high, I got pushed immediately back into it.

Blake was feral with his movements. My mind was going blank. How was I reaching yet another orgasm? Arching off the bed, giving Blake a better angle to dive in only sent me further down the line of mindlessness. I didn't quite care either, especially when Blake brought me to a second amazing orgasm and finally pumped his seed into me.

Unable to hold himself up, Blake collapsed on me. His weight plus mine together was crushing my hands, which had been still taped behind my back. Every second is just a pro and con battle of whether or not I regret staying. Yet again, I let my misguide emotions cloud my logical judgement. How many times would it take for me to learn my lesson? Back to the drawing board, I guess. I will be free of Blake.