Cookies & Cream Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mark, your cock is beautiful." She moaned delightfully as she grazed the hot flesh with her fingers. Mark made a groan and tried to push her away. "No! Heather, that's not...that's not appropriate!"

"I wouldn't complain if you take off my shorts and slide your hand between my legs." She let out a soft giggle as she leaned over to his crotch and started licking his shaft. He quivered as she pulled him close as she lapped him root to tip, making some slurping sounds. He tilted his head and let his voice carry his moans as he slowly let nature take its course, taking Heather by her blonde hair and roll his hips.

As he started to mount his girl's hungry mouth in short paces, he lowered his hands to push her bra down, taking her gigantic breasts to his hands. Heather let out a moan as he rubbed her breasts gently, flicking her erect nipples to tease her. She hugged his rolling hips and pressed his shaft with her breasts, rolling then around his hot spicy flesh roll. He started to throb already, feeling her soft, bronze orbs constantly rubbing his eight-inch cannoli, the clear custard already leaking out of it.

"You really must be enjoying it, baby." Heather commented, gazing at the silky liquid dripping on her breasts. Mark couldn't say a word in edgewise, clutching her hair as she kept rolling his pulsing cannoli. She added the pleasure by lapping up his abundant fluid from his engulfed crown. Mark let out a deep moan, his balls tightening from her licking and rolling. He couldn't help but jerk upward and erupt on her chin and neck, a thick rope of seed dripping all over her upper body. He panted from his climax and slowly let go of his beloved.

"Damn!" He cried, sitting on the floor and stared at his cum-coated girlfriend. "I'm sorry for doing that! I-I...I was so aroused...so...extremely aroused."

"Don't be sorry," Heather commented, standing up to him. She took off her soiled bra and threw it on the couch. "Believe or not, I came too. Look!" She swayed her hip as she took off her wet shorts, showing him her dripping mound. She smiled widely and walked toward him, her juices dripping on the floor. He gazed at her slim naked body as she stopped close to him. Right in front of him was her trimmed mound with a pair of pink lips right between her legs. He put his hand on her mound and started to rub, hearing the gushing flood between her sweaty thighs.

"Wow, you really did climax, didn't you?" The astonished man asked her, pulling out his hand to see her sex juices flowing down to his wrist. She bit her lip and blushed, her head nodding. Mark licked off her fun from his fingers, savoring her taste on his hand. His appetite grew for her, saying he wanted more. So he took her and started to suck on her wild pussy.

"Mark!" She wailed weakly with a gasp, holding his shoulders as he greedily kissed her delicate petals. "Mark, it's dirty!"

"I'm dirty, my love. So this is perfect for me." Mark mumbled as he found her swelling snow pea, sucking it hard to make her gush again. Her knees began to buckle, weakening from his sucking and wanted to swoon. He held on to her hips, making her steady before her pushed her legs softly to make access to her lips, licking them excessively. She pulled her hair as he gave her sensational oral pleasure, making her moan, and plead to her man. Before she even asked him to stop, she jerk her back and cried out, "I'm cumming!!"

A few minutes passed and both man and woman were still. The only movement that went on were her juices flowing down his chin and his chest. When her climax passed, they panted quietly, Mark holding his girl close and started kissing her. She enjoyed the intimacy with him so much. It was the first time they ever did something so sexual. She wanted to do this often with him. When she felt something poking on her hip, she assumed the encounter would take place soon.

"You're still hard!" She exclaimed, seeing Mark's thick shaft right on her hip. Mark covered it in shame, feeling Heather's mound with his knuckles. The tip of her mound dampened those rosy knuckles. Mark scurried back, still holding his hard shaft. "You're still wet!"

"Oh Mark, this is terrible!" Heather made a hiccup and started crying, her tears flowing down her cheeks. "I didn't satisfy you!"

"No, no, you did!" Mark said to her, trying to stand with his hands between his legs. "I ejaculated plenty on you. I just...I feel very aroused still. I...hope you understand."

"I do." She rubbed her excited mound as proof for her empathy with him. "What do we do, babykins!"

"Wait!" The man had a lightbulb on his mind. "You said you would offer a sixty-nine if we consumed the ice cream. Does that still stand?"

Heather made a smile toward and nodded. "Yes! We can give each other pleasure in the guest bedroom. I'm sure Ingrid wouldn't mind."

The afternoon slowly turned into evening and Ingrid arrived back to her cabin. The first thing she noticed was the bin with a quarter eaten ice cream in it. She started to panic, wondering if Heather lost her virginity to Mark. She stepped on her sister's soaked shorts, making the younger sister squirm with repulse. She then heard some raising moaning on the other side of the cabin. She dropped her carry-out bags and purse on the table and rushed to the room where the moaning became stronger. She reached to the spare room and stared at something amazing. There was Mark naked on his back, licking constantly in Heather's wild cherry lips. On the other side, Heather was. On top, bobbing her head right on his throbbing hard on.

Ingrid turned away from the room and pressed her pounding heart. She was relieved about her sister's virginity still intact. At the same time, she felt strange seeing them sixty-nining. Well, who could blame her? Anyone who saw that the first time might think this was a strange sight.

Just then, she heard a weak cry from the room, followed by a deep muffle. She couldn't bare looking in there what was happening on those ocean blue bed sheets. A few minutes after the stifled noises, she heard a brief conversation that went like this...

"You're still hard, babykins."

"Your muffin is still wet, sweet munchkin."

"Do you want to lick it again?"

"Yes, please, and you do the same with mine?"

"Oh yes!"

"Well, we shall continue."

Ingrid thought of this as a shampoo commercial as she heard the process for ten solid minutes. Lick. Suck. Cum. Repeat. Ingrid turned flushing red and she decided to take a long hot shower. She walked quietly to her bedroom and shut the door, trying to forget about her horny sister and her equally horny boyfriend's oral epic. Again, who could blame her? If the sight was weird, you try to forget it.

In my cabin, I was in the arms of John. Man, did we become passionate that evening. We took a walk on the trail, watched the sky changed and hear the frogs croaking in the lake. Nature sure can be breathtaking. However, nature could also give you ideas. And, in my bed, John and I kissed passionately under the sheets, holding each other. Soon, we took a break and snuggled.

"Babe?" John asked me quietly, kissing my bushy forehead. "What do you think about this ice cream in the parlor?"

"Hmm? What do you mean, baby?" I looked at him, wondering where he was going with this. He turned to his back and I followed suit, nuzzling on his shoulder. "Well, I do wonder if this serum has any...side effects. Uh, you know, other than the obvious."

"Yeah," I chuckled, rolling on my tummy so I could see him closer. "Babe, I do wonder about this myself. I mean, this serum Charles had tested it before, and it is safe so far. I do think he is a cautious man when it comes to this ice cream serum."

"Oh, I agree, hon." John rubbed my soft tush as he agreed. "I'm only wondering if someone else knows about this secret ingredient. And if he/she does know about it, what would happen if this person takes a step further...and put it in all the food?"

I gasped. "Baby! If someone did put the stuff on every single food, then..." I couldn't say anymore. I've heard about what happen if people had way too much sexual pleasure. All I could say was the act itself would no longer feel amazing or even comforting. That thought would make anyone stop and enjoy the non-sexual activities, like a romantic cuddle.

John rubbed my tush more and adjusted his head on the pillow so we could both feel comfortable. "Let's get some shut-eye, hon. Tomorrow, we need to wake up bright and early for our jog."

"Okay...oh, by the way...you did say you're from Texas. So how come you don't have a profound accent?"

"It's simple. In the first nine years, I was raised in New Hemisphere."

I made an imaginary light bulb as I cuddled with my love to fall asleep. Now, everything made sense! Soon, the night would turn into the day, and all would be peaceful...boring, but peaceful. Well, the next day, as Charles would say, in Camp Hattawata, it would be anything BUT boring!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Longing for Chelsea Mature women plot the seduction of the vicar's young wife.in Lesbian Sex
A Friday Three to End All Oh my, wasn't that fun!in Lesbian Sex
Polyamory Ch. 00: Prelude College Prof meets extreme fundamentalist Virgin clerk.in Novels and Novellas
No Compunction Flirtatious banter has to end sometime.in BDSM
Kate's Journey 01: Romance in Dublin A night out with an old friend in Dublin turns torrid.in BDSM
More Stories