Cookies & Cream Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! He wanted to help you getting back at Michael?"

"Oh yeah, he was really horny and pretty spiteful too. He told me while we were doing it that Michael was currently banging his girlfriend. He found out about that Michael because of me, and he was more than willing to give me everything. And wow, he GAVE me EVERYTHING!"

I was stunned about that. Michelle was so vindictive when it comes to getting even. She could be sweet if she wanted to, but don't ever cross her! Ever! Michael learned that the hard way that night. Michelle sent him a vid message. It was a sex video of her with Bangkok Banger fucking her brains out! When she let out a scream, she dropped the phone for a minute. After that, she picked it up and spoke.

"Yeah, this dude and I knew you and his girlfriend are cheating on us. We just want you to realize what you've lost. Because duh! We are dumping you, scum of planet Mars and Venusian thot!"

"Oh man, the texts kept flying after that. From both our phones!" Michelle grinned for a bit. "Boy, the text row went on for hours. But I warned him. He does this to me, and I will give it to him back. If karma's a bitch, then I'm her first cousin twice removed."

I sat there in silence as she laughed. I let her realize what she did was no different to what he did. "Am...Am as bad as Michael. I let spite devour my soul and it cost our relationship."

I looked at her with a stern look. She gave out a whiny cry and saw tears coming out. "Dammit! I shouldn't have gone off the rails and open my mouth! I should have said something different, shouldn't I?"

"Sweetie, to be fair, Michael was a bigger ass. He was the one who wanted more than one favorite flavor of ice cream. But what he should have told you instead is he wanted to take a break from the relationship. You know, let him see what flavor he likes and doesn't like. And you? You ought to remind him what he will miss, but make it subtle."

"How?"

"'Okay, Michael. I want you to go out there and explore. I want what's best for you, baby. And, well, you and I want different things. You want to pursue your life's dream. I want to settle down and have a deep commitment with a decent man. And maybe I would still be around when you come back. Maybe I won't.'"

Michelle looked at me strangely. "Call me crazy, but I take it you've done this."

"No. No, it's something I should have said with my ex. A year and a half ago--" I'll spare you my sap story. It's nothing to sneeze at right now. I'll tell you all about it later. But the point of the story gave Michelle a new light.

"Honey, you are a brave woman, you know that, right? Going through all that and still standing? I...you have my respect for you, Honey. You do."

We both fist bumped and we both cried over our past mistakes. But, like all things, our mistakes are to be kept there, in the past. We needed to focus on the present. We got out of Michelle's Lexus and made our way to the diner. We ordered our favorite flavors of ice cream. You already know mine, but not Michelle's.

This flavor was a fun one. It has all the ingredients of a favorite dessert for a birthday. It was colorful and flavorful. It combines with angels and devils, and this was pleasurable both ways. And it's spontaneous too! Despite not being baked, the ice cream makes it smoother. The flavor...Cake Batter.

After her order, she rushed to work and put her cream in the mini freezer (I didn't even know they had a mini freezer!). She and her friends started working to their clients, gabbing as usual. The main topic was the Flasher of course. They soon knew that the Flasher grew dangerous. Eleanor held her composure through all the gossip, but it sure put her nerves on edge.

It was late afternoon when Eleanor decided to close the salon early. There were any more clients to clip or pampered that afternoon or the evening. She couldn't have the heart to do anymore since her anxiety crept up on her. Raja saw her shaking as she closed the salon part of the warehouse.

"Are you okay, Miss Beardsley?" Raja asked her. Eleanor sighed and shook her head. "No, this whole Flasher thing is getting to me. I need my religion for comfort."

Raja knew what she wanted. "You want me to drive you Father O'Sheehan?"

"Really, you'd do that?" Eleanor bit her lip as she thought about her fellow crush/friend. She and he had become good friends since their talk some time back. They mostly talk about God and their versions of the Bible's meanings. A friendly debate, but they didn't go aggressive about it. If anything, she needed Alex's calmness and pray with her. "Thank you, child."

Michelle watched Eleanor follow Raja and ran to her to talk to her. "Wait, Eleanor, may I ask you something?"

"Okay?" Eleanor waved to Sumie as she and Michelle walked out of the warehouse. "What do you want to talk about, Mi-mi?"

She told her about her and Michael and how they destroyed their own relationship by their own infidelities. She was almost sobbing when she finished and asked her. "Is it possible we could have a fresh start?"

Eleanor stood beside Raja's Fiat and sighed. "Well, usually I would say to you that you and he need to move on. But from how you told me about him, I feel as if you do love each other still. Michael is here, isn't he?"

"Yes, but on Grace's behalf."

"Oh, but he might rather not if he knew you were there, right?"

"He knew, but he came over. We are...slowly talking. Sometimes I want to kick him so hard he would never get up again."
"Immaturity issues are the worst sometimes. But you know, sometimes you need to let him grow a little. Do you think he grew?"

Michelle thought it over. "Actually...yes. His logic is getting better. He still needs to work on his emotions...and do I to be honest."

"You do. Listen, child, you were both young and inexperienced with commitments. He probably wanted to go see other women because he didn't want to be bored."

"Ick, boredom! I'm exciting in the bedroom!"

"You don't have to tell me that. My dear, if your relationship is like a sailing ship, let it go. If it's like a phoenix that was reborn from the ashes, then let it grow."

That is a good advice to live by. And Michelle took it to heart. When she came back to her cabin, she called Grace. She wanted to talk to Michael. After a few teasing from Grace's part, Michael was on the line. She kept her cool and asked him to come see her. His response was surprised at first, but then he affirmed her request.

As she waited for him, she dug her spoon into her ice cream. The Cake Batter was very sweet. She loved how the fudge and buttercream merge so well. She enjoyed the vanilla and chocolate batter melting into her mouth. It tasted like more.

A knock came and she rushed to get it. Michael was at the door, wearing a black tank and his gray sweat shorts. When she saw him, her body started to react. She wore her blue cotton shorts and they started to dampen between her legs. She grinned as she invited him in. He started to talk.

"Hey, um...Memes, where do we go from here?" Michael asked her, smelling traces of cake. He figured she was baking a cake. "I didn't you can bake!"

Michelle took him to the kitchen and pointed to the ice cream. Michael laughed. "Wow! You got my favorite here!"

Michelle was baffled as he moved to the island to try the treat. "Your favorite?? Wait, I thought you like double fudge chocolate!"

"I used to, but over time, I tried a few flavors. And I found love for Cake Batter. I think you had a thing for this too, right?"

Michelle sat across him, biting her red lip. "I still do. Listen, can we talk about why we broke the way we did?"

Michael's face hardened. "That time was still harsh, Memes." He turned to the side, looking at her painting on the wall. It was a beach theme with a post with a hat on top. There was a ball on the beach next to puppy and kid. "I was such an ass, Memes. I knew I screwed it up."

"I screwed up too, Mikey!" Michelle admitted. She breathed and she smelled his cologne. He still wore a potent and fragrant cologne she likes so much. "Mike, we were both young and stupid. We...we should have talked more about what we wanted in our relationship. Like, I should have asked you why you want an open relationship."

Mike blushed and sucked air through his teeth. "Well, Michelle, I should have been honest with you from the start. I want someone that can appreciate...my foot fetish."

"Your foot fetish?" Michelle's hair began to damp from the sweat she poured. "Mike, I had no idea you had a foot fetish!"

"Yeah, I thought you hate to have your feet rub—Memes, are you okay? You're starting to sweat."

"I'm fine, Mike. And I do love foot rubs. I love them. I wish I could have them rubbed every day after work."

"Then did you push me away after I suggested it to you?" He asked her, eating her cream. "mm! This is good!"

"Hon, when was this?"

"The day before I suggested we had an open relationship."

"OH!" Michelle had a flashback. She remembered pushing him away from her feet. "Oh my GOD! Mike, I felt so insecure of myself. I had a horrible day at work that time. That and I was bloated and gassy. I wouldn't think I would attract you when my stomach was a balloon."

Mike looked at her when she talked. Her skin looked so touchable and lovely. Then he looked down at her cleavage and his shorts started to tighten. "Well, hon, you are always attractive. In fact," He pulled her hand gently. "Do you remember that time we roleplayed for the first time?"

Michelle laughed. "You mean that night you played Maxwell Sheffield and I played Fran Fine from 'The Nanny'?"

"Yeah?"

That got her heat raise to a simmer. She grinned and purred at him. "I see...so you can be my British boss and I'm your Flushing Queen nanny. If you give me a raise, I'll give you one." She then gave her a wink as she pulled her strap over her shoulder. Mike gave her a growl as he walked over to her and pulled her close to him. "Miss Fine, believe me, you've given more than a raise right now."

Now he said that in a British accent. Did I mention he was British at birth? No? Okay! He was born in Leads. You're up to speed! And that posh accent he gave her sent her to ecstasy land! "Take me, Mr. Sheffield!"

From her yearning command, he carried her to her bed. She grinned at him as he undressed. She sat on her knees on her bed, removing her top to relieve her breasts. She crawled over to the foot of her bed and wrapped her arms around Michael's waist. She kissed him as he crawled into bed with her. With her legs wrapped around him, they made out as their sexes grinded one another.

"Damn, you want this boner, don't you?" Michael said to her, his teeth teasing your neck. He moved down on her hot body, leaving a trail of kisses down her tummy. He heard her moan and as he slowly took off her shorts. "You're already wet, darling."

"Hell yeah, you made me that way! Come on, baby, pull my panties with your teeth. You know how much that turns me on more."

He made a throaty growl and clamps her lace trim panties with his choppers. He pulled them as his lady arched her back. He saw how wet her pussy was by the time he got those panties off her feet. He teased her again by pulling her legs apart and together, rubbing her soles. "You know, you have this terrific fire inside of you."

"Are you being philosophical now?" Michelle asked him, her grin widening. "You lit my fire, so put it out...with your tongue, stallion."

"You sexy minx." Michael acted like a hungry animal and started to feast her loins with his lips and tongue. Her body sprawled and her voice carried on as he gobbled her wet pussy. "Mr. Sheffield...Mr. Sheffield!"

Michael loved hearing her moan again, his finger pulling her lips apart. "Miss Fine, you've been absolutely naughty thinking about me, haven't you?" He looked at her, his fingers tracing her lips and her firm button. She gasped and curled her toes, grabbing his hair. "Stop! Stop! You'll make me cum before you even fuck me!"

"Isn't it the idea of pleasuring my queen until she is content?"

"Baby, I'll be more content if you put your dick into me!"

Her command was raspy and frail, her breathing heavy from the working out he gave her. He sat on his knees to take off his gray sweats. He let her see how hard she made him all that time. "You want this, darling?" He started to sway his hips, his cock swaying back at forth at her. She whimpered and her body writhed as her juices splashed on her sheets.

"Oh shit! I came!" She cried high her hands over her breasts. "I came by looking at your dick!"

He kicked his shorts away, crawling softly to his queen. "Miss Fine...I love you." He kissed her lips warmly, his hands rubbing her body as he found his way to the golden treasure. "I want you to be happy."

"And I want you to be elated, Mr. Sheffield." She cried, her legs around him again. "You wanna make love until the cows come home?"

"Are you kidding?" He inquired her, his dick settling inside her. She was hot and tight, and he was perfect for her. "Wow! Are you this tight?"

"I haven't had sex in years!" She confessed. She cried as she scratched his back. "Did you grow your dick like a banana tree??"

"Being chaste has been good to me too, babe." He blushed as they stared into one another. "Babe since our breakup, I've been lost. I realized how much my cheating hurt you. I made that choice to cheat, and I betrayed you."

"And I got spiteful and cheated on you back." Michelle said to him. "I should have told you how I felt. It was a stupid choice I made on my end."

"I guess we both needed that break from the sex, huh?" Michael asked his lady. She stroked his cheek. "Yeah, we did. And you know what? I know it's worth it. Come on, baby, this phoenix is growing hotter by the second!"

"You don't have to tell me twice, Lover." He moved his hips and started to push. His love making was fantastic for her! He speeds up and slows down to keep her guessing. Soft kissing in between her breasts, he thrusted to make them bounce. He licked her nipples as he gripped her hips as he thrusted. Her moaning encouraged him to move more.
"Yeah, Mr. Sheffield, please more?"

"That's different. You never begged me before."

"Oh, you should be so lucky! We've been chaste for years and I'm absolutely horny as fuck!"

"Ditto!" He picked up the pace and was a tad rough on her. Now she enjoyed it when he was harder, but not enough to hurt her. "Yeah, I want to give this to you like Baby Bear's porridge."

"Damn, baby!" Michelle cried out her legs kicking high in the air as he lifted her. "Holy fuck! We've haven't done this!"

"I always wanted to try."

"OOH, experimenting! I like it!" She said, holding a pillow as she enjoyed his movements. Actually, they tried quite a few positions that evening/night. From behind, sideways, him on top, her on top, you name it! I guess they've been so sexually dry, the storm was bound to appear. Amazing how the nature of sex works, no?

At that point, the climax was right around midnight and they went wild. Michelle was sweating like crazy as she moved on Michael's lap. He grinned and groped her breasts as she rolled her hips at him. She flipped her long hair back as she jumped harder on him. She was on a verge of climax, a huge climax! Michael was following suit. The build up in his balls started to burst at the seams.

"Miss Fine!!!" He writhed and gripped her rosy booty, his dick slamming until the tip hit her womb. She felt that and her whole body jerked and shook as she came with him. "MR. SHEFFIELD!!"

They had no idea how long they were on that orgasmic bliss, but they were so enjoying the feeling. They wished this feeling would last. However, one call from Michael's shorts changed all that. He cursed and Michelle wanted him to ignore it. He tried but he heard an incoming call from his partner Frank.

"Shit!" He said, jumping out of bed and pulled the phone from his shorts. "Hey. What's up?"

"Sorry, Jersey, for interrupting your sleep. We have a crime scene, a homicide."

"Oh great." He started to get dressed, fumbling in the dark. "Who's the vic?"

"I'll let you know. He's in his office at the hospital."

"Honey?" Michelle asked Michael as she him as he hung up his call from his partner. "Everything okay?"

"What do you think?"

"Right, its not okay, sorry! So, what's going on?"

"A nurse found a victim in his office dead five minutes ago. They need investigators over there pronto!"

"Oh honey, please be careful!"

"Hey, come on, gorgeous, if there is anything there is about me, I'm not a fool."

"No, not anymore." She smiled at him after his reassurance. She saw him took off to the bottom of the hill, going into his own cabin. The lake shimmered under the moon's light. How ironic that a peaceful night like this had turmoil.

Frank and Michael were in the police car ten minutes later, following a couple of the cars with the lights flashing. The city of Orlando woke up with the sirens as they drove up the streets. They went to the Memorial Hospital and went straight to the crime scene. There they saw a pale nurse that was shaking from head to foot. She talked to another detective when they came over to the office.

"Oh no." Michael said, staring at the victim. A doctor with a white coat looked like he was asleep on his desk after a long day. Michael went closer to him to check his pulse. There was nothing. The body started to stiffen. He lowered his head and turned to his partner. "It's Dr. Spencer Caliber, Frank."

"Correction, Jersey." Frank told him sullenly. "He was Dr. Spencer Caliber."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite) A bully gets more than just a mom's piece of mind...in Mature
Anything You Want A married man and woman find they like to watch each other.in Loving Wives
Mickie and Laurie Pt. 02 The narrator undergoes further training.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cuckold Dilemma Ch. 01 Carefully organising the first time fuck buddy is crucial.in Loving Wives
The Wedding Guests Girlfriend goes to wedding with her boyfriend's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories