Cookies Ch. 02

Story Info
The orgy continues with multiple ways to enjoy new partners.
1k words
4.53
9.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way to a private orgy party where I got to enjoy you and then we shared another man together.

We both are on the floor, leaning against the couch where we just shared another man's cum. I'm getting my pussy licked by a man I've never met while a gorgeous blonde strokes your cock while swirling her tongue in your ass. I love watching you get your ass eaten just as much as I love eating it myself, but the man with his tongue buried in my pussy is good. I lean back, close my eyes, and grab both my nipples, pinching them to make the sensation even better.

"Yesss, lick me. Make me cum on your face." I moan with delight. I can't see the face of who is eating me out, but I can tell he's enjoying the process. His cock is hard, sticking straight up from between his legs, a drop of precum glistening at the top. I want to lick it off so bad. I'm staring at it so intensely, I don't even notice that a brunette woman with gorgeous dark bronze skin is walking towards us. She's already topless, her chocolately pink nipples pointing straight out. As she walks she's unzipping her pencil skirt and showing us her black lace panties. She stands over the man who is still going to town on my wet pussy, making squishy noises as my juices flow all over his chin and mouth.

"Mmm, nice beginning. I think it needs more though. Randi? You interested in getting your hole filled instead of licking that one?"

Randi is the name of the blonde who had her face buried in your ass, sliding her tongue around your backdoor while stroking your cock hard. She slides away from you with a sheepish grin and a "sorry", then without being told, straddles the cock I was admiring and starts to ride it, facing me. I feel the man beneath me moan into my pussy, loving this new situation. I watch Randi's tits bounce as she moans with happiness, her tight pussy is obviously used to being filled with cock and she loves it. I can't help myself, I reach forward and take her tits into my hands. Fuck, they're so nice. I wish I could lick them, then her pussy.

Randi giggles at my touch, making eye contact with me as we both ride this very lucky man, using him for our pleasure.

"Nice work you two." The brunette is still standing there, watching the show the 3 of us are putting on. I'm starting to get so close, I can feel the man's tongue sliding back and forth across my clit, going faster and faster, then slowing down and barely touching me, making me want it back.

The brunette's voice comes through my pre-orgasm joy "but we can't leave your man out like that, honey." She looks over at you, your cock is still hard, you love watching me get off but even more so when there's a girl helping me do it.

"C'mere you." The brunette helps you up, takes your hand, and has you stand over the man I'm sitting on, with your dick now in Randi's face. She doesn't miss a beat, instantly taking all of you into her mouth, moaning and sucking like she was born to do it. I can see my favourite part of you right in front of me, tempting me. With a quick look at our 'instructor' who nods at me, I slide my hands up the back of your legs, feeling your muscles tense as you receive Randi's enthusiastic blowjob. You and Randi have found a rhythm, as she bounces on the cock she is getting face fucked and making little grunts of joy at being the receiver of two wonderful dicks.

"Yesss, take that cock, bitch." I can tell you're loving every second of this, but I want to make you feel even better. My hands continue up your legs, and I feel you lean forward slightly, all the while keeping up your face fucking rhythm. I use my hands to spread you open, then my tongue slides up your cheeks, and I bury my face between them. I can feel you pushing your hips to get your cock deep into Randi's mouth, and I moan into your ass, getting your hole nice and wet. My tongue dips deep, then stays in there like I know you want, wiggling around. My head is bouncing as you continue to fuck Randi, but I bet your head is thrown back, loving every second of getting sucked and rimmed at the same time.

The man whose face I'm sitting on while getting fucked by Randi somehow sees me, he moans "You eat ass too? You're such a slut" into my pussy and starts to drill me with his tongue even harder. The combination of being used and giving it to your ass at the same time is too much, I can feel my orgasm building deep inside me.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, ohhhhhhhh..." like the good girl that I am, my mouth never leaves your ass, while the pleasure on my pussy and clit make me explode. I shove my tongue deep into you, my voice muffled by your ass but I'm practically screaming anyway. "Fuuuuck, mmmmmm, yessssss!!!"

I cum hard, pushing my face into your ass as I do, and I hear you laugh slightly. You know how bad I needed to cum, and how much I love cumming while pleasuring someone else. I can feel my pussy juice flowing out onto the man's face as he moans into me, lapping it all up. I let myself enjoy this, tasting your sweet ass while letting myself go. Randi and the man waste no time in continuing their mouth fucking, clearly happy with themselves.

Finally, I sigh and sit back from your ass, happily spent. Randi slides back, letting your cock out of her mouth. She giggles again.

"That was so fun to watch. I got distracted though. My job is to fill my pussy up with this guy's cum." As she speaks she gestures down towards the man, who smiles up at me with his face coated with my pussy juice.

"And I know you brought cookies, but since we ate them all, would you like creampie instead?"

Fuck. This is going to be one long and delicious night. And you haven't even cum yet.

To Be Continued