Cookies Ch. 03

Story Info
The orgy continues with a new participant.
1.7k words
4.55
7.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adventures of our first orgy continue...

Randi stands up, her tight ass on display as she walks lightly over to the sectional on the other side of the room. She has the most impressive curves: D or even E cup tits, a waist just round enough to accentuate her deep hips. I can feel my mouth watering just looking at her.

She finds the spot she was looking for on the sectional, it's got a few large pillows on it so she's sitting higher up than most couches. Almost like a bed, really... no surprise there. Our hosts know a thing or two about appropriate orgy furniture.

Randi scoots herself back onto the pillows, then raises her long shapely legs into the air, pointing her bare pussy and cute asshole right at us. You don't need any more of an invitation than that. With a sexy growl, you walk up to her, put each of her legs on your shoulders, and point your rock hard cock at her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, pretty girl." I feel a catch of butterflies in my stomach when I hear those words. I've been on the receiving end of them more than a few times, and one thing is for sure: you deliver whatever you promise.

"Mmm, I bet you fuck as good as you taste." Randi answers. Without warning, you slide your dick into her, as deep as it can go. I can see the width of your cock stretching her pussy lips slightly, and I feel a tingle of desire shoot through my pussy.

"Oooooh!" Randi hisses. "Fuuuuuuck! That's exactly what I need. I want it hard and fast and to be sore from your giant cock all day tomorrow. Give it to meeeee!"

Her last syllable becomes a moan as you start to pump in and out of her tight pussy, not saying a word yourself. I know this version of you, though I've never witnessed it second hand before. You fuck so good it takes up all of your energy, sliding that cock in and out. Your eyes never leave Randi's face, you love making people cry out in pleasure using just your dick, and I can see from the look on her face that it's working.

My hand trails down to the lips of my pussy, feeling not only the soaked sides from the oral I've already received, but the new, slick juices that come from watching you fuck. I'm just about to slide my fingers over my aching clit when a sexy voice whispers in my ear: "He turns us all on. What a gorgeous man you have. He sure knows how to fuck."

It's the brunette who helped orchestrate our previous scenario. "I don't think you caught my name earlier: Soriyah. But you can remove your hand from your pussy until told otherwise and call me Mistress." Her tone is not suggestive, she's in charge and every part of me lights up with desire. A born submissive, I love to feel like I am being used for someone else's pleasure, but also that I am the best at it. They need me to serve them as if they own me, and I crave being owned and fucked. I don't know how Soriyah knew this, but I don't care. Her voice oozes confidence and a dominant sexiness that makes me drop to my knees instantly.

Soriyah laughs softly to herself. "Not quite there yet, my darling." She offers me a hand and I stand shakily to face her. I'm almost trembling with excitement of serving this mistress. Soriyah's hand gently slides across my collarbone and neck, coming up to glide her long dark fingers through my hair. I shiver with the sensation. "First, I evaluate. Then I dominate." Her other hand is on my nipple, squeezing gently. She reaches forward and begins kissing my neck. "Taste test."

A moan I know well interrupts the lusty thoughts her attention is giving me. It's your voice, you are giving Randi the fucking of her dreams and don't seem even slightly interested in stopping. She is all for it, her sopping wet pussy making squishing noises as she is drilled by you over and over again.

Soriyah's voice brings me back to her. "I know you want to eat his cum out of her, and I think I know just the way to get you exactly what you wish for." Her hands go back to my shoulders and push me down to my knees again. Her dark skinned pussy is right at my eye level, I can see it's slick with her excitement and power over me.

"Eat it, my pet. Make me cum and I'll let you have all the creampie your beautiful face can handle."

I don't even hear the second half of her words. At her command, my face leans right into her gorgeous twat and I start licking. Fuck, she tastes like spicy honey and pure sex. I hear her moan, and I take this as encouragement. I flatten my tongue and start bathing her lips with it, swirling it and dipping it into her dripping hole.

"Fuck."

She hisses with delight. "Yes, you'll do fine." Suddenly she pushes my head out of her pussy. I look up at her expectantly, not bothering to wipe the juice I know is coating my face. Soriyah quickly steps around me, coming to rest perpendicular to Randi on the sectional. Her legs are spread and waiting for me, and I know now what she wants. You get to watch me eat her pussy while fucking Randi.

"Are you ready to watch your girl make me cum? I'm going to soak her pretty face with my juice. She eats pussy like a fucking champ. Eat, my gorgeous pet. Eat this pussy and make me fucking cum!"

Before I dive back into Soriyah's juicy slit, I catch a glance of your face. You are sporting a huge grin, I'm going to be your own lesbian porn show and you know I'm loving every second of it.

I get right to work, although I know it's the most fun I've ever had while 'working'. My tongue is sliding up and down Soriyah, tasting every drop of her sweet honey. She moans into me and I push my face even deeper. "Fuck, yes. Your girl knows how to lick cunt. She's sucking on my clit. Do you like that? Do you like watching your slut lick my fucking cunt? She's going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

Soriyah is talking to you, knowing that it turns us both on by giving you the play by play of my pussy eating while also praising me. I slide two of my fingers into her tight cunt and feel her muscles clench around them. "She's fucking me with her hand, your little slut. She loves pussy and needs it all over her face and hands. She fucking... ugh... gives it.... unnnh.... to me so good! Such a good little cuntlicker!" I can feel her dominant exterior giving way to nothing but feeling my mouth and fingers fucking her. "Mmmmm, yessss. Sluts who eat pussy on command are...The....Best!" She throws her head back and moans, while pinching her own nipples hard.

"Make her cum, baby. That's my good girl." The first words you've said in quite a while send me into a frenzy. I'm going to make this goddess cum so hard, I bury my entire face into her pussy, adding a third finger as I swirl my tongue back and forth on her hard little clit. This woman is mine to please, and I'm her pet who will let her cum on me anytime she fucking wants. Soriyah joins in to the encouragement. "Make me cum, beautiful girl. Ohhh... unnnn. Yesss, make me cum while he watches you eat my fucking cunt! "

I hear Randi squeal in ecstasy as you pound away at her even harder. She's bouncing back and forth on your cock, your balls slapping against her wetness.

"Make her cum, baby. Eat that pussy, fucking eat it." You say through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to fill up this slut's pussy with my seed while you get soaked in cunt juice, baby. Uhhhh, fuck yes. You're so fucking sexy eating that pussy!"

Randi and Soriyah both start to moan in unison. We are making them cum together, though in very different ways.

"I'm going to cum on you, slut!" Soriyah hisses. "Get ready my pet. Unnnnnh.....such a good... fucking... tongue!" I hear Randi's squeals turn into moans of delight. "Yes baby, give me all your seed. I want to be filled with that hot cum! Ohhhhh, I'm cumming!!"

"FUUUCK yess!! Take my seed, unnnh!!" You moan, as I know you're about to erupt into Randi's squishy cunt.

"EAT IT, SLUT! I'm fucking cummmmming!" Soriyah's voice matches the intensity with which her pussy is clenching onto my hand. I feel the gush of her sweet pussy cum flood onto my face, and I moan into it. Fuck, women were meant to cum on each other. I hear you groaning into Randi, I can tell your cock is twitching as spurt after spurt of your seed fills her deep. I hold Soriyah's legs down while she rides my face, and I feel her entire cunt spasming with the force of her orgasm. All of us are quieter now, enjoying the orgasms we just delivered and received.

Soriyah and Randi are panting, and finally my mistresses legs go limp, shaking slightly. "Pretty girl, you are one good pussy eater." She smiles down at me. "Now go get your reward, my gorgeous pet."

I see your legs tense as you drill into Randi one last time, stirring your cum in deeper for me. I slide between them, ready to catch any drips of your delicious cum as your cock slides out of her. I see a spurt of white, wet cum start to emerge from her slit, sliding down to her asshole. I use my tongue to scoop it up, then use my hand to lift Randi's ass in the air.

I hold up a finger for her to wait, spin around on my knees and clean your cock off. Tasting two pussies in a matter of minutes is fucking heaven. You sigh, knowing how good I am at cleaning you up, then you kneel down beside me, smiling at me.

"Creampies are your favourite, right?" As I smile back I see Randi clench her pussy muscles, and another dribble of cum mixed with pussy starts to ooze out of her tight hole.

I stick my tongue out again. Fuck, this is the best night ever.

To Be Continued