All Comments on 'Cookies 'n Cream'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nomad14905nomad14905over 2 years ago

What a beautiful story! Well done!

TurboDrilldoTurboDrilldoover 2 years ago

This was pretty hot. I hope there’s a wedding and I hope their family never shows up again.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

This was just wonderful. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. There are not enough sister/sister stories here. Good ones are even harder to come by. The dialogue was very well done. The characters were unique and relatable. I thought the older sister's turn was a bit abrupt, but it's a small matter. Sophia was adorable throughout. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It put a smile on my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved how the plot and how it built up. It was fantastic

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Shakna takes us on another amazing journey. Wow.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay...I have to be brutally honest with you. I have absolutely no understanding about why I had trouble getting into this story at the beginning. I was seriously forcing myself to keep reading up until Sophie and Chloe had their make-out session at the gym. I honestly was kicking myself because I always enjoy reading your crap even when it isn't my kink.

At first, I thought maybe it was Kimberly's running away and denying her feelings for her sister that was turning me off. But that couldn't be it because when I got to the point where I was enjoying the story, Kim was still firmly in denial. I still don't know what about the first two-thirds of this thing had me struggling.

That being said though, I absolutely loved the last one-third of it. Easily a five star story.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I’m running outta good things to say ……. Just wow ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A lovely tale with two incredibly endearing characters. The writing was topnotch and the story was drawn out at just the right pace. Also...very hot! Thanks so much for the effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...