Cool Cat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how to reach me."

"I do and expect me to call you this weekend. Maybe we can get together for lunch...or something?" she purred.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"What's good?" Aunt Kelly smirked as she walked into the room.

"We're gonna get together for lunch soon," I answered with a grin.

"I thought you might," Kelly shrugged. "We're heading out, Melinda."

"Okay, Mom."

Kelly smiled as Melinda and I hugged goodbye. After her daughter left the room, Kelly hugged me herself.

She whispered, "I have no moral ground to stop you. Just be gentle so you don't break her heart."

"Of course," I answered.

"Let's get together for our own lunch soon, hm?" She asked.

"Anytime, Auntie. Anytime."

I followed her out of the room to say goodbye to my other cousins and noticed my dad checking Kelly out. I wondered what that was all about as I hugged the others goodbye.

Carl winked at me as he said goodbye which made me wonder further what the hell was going on with my family.

*****

On Black Friday, I woke to an empty house. My mom and older sisters were shopping, and my dad was at work.

My cell rang and it was my dad.

"Hey, Bud. I think I lost my wallet. Could you check my bedroom before I start canceling credit cards?"

"Sure, Pop."

I walked into his bedroom and saw his wallet on the valet he had on his dresser.

"Here it is. Do you want me to bring it to your office?"

"No. I won't need it. Thanks for looking for me."

We ended the call and I looked at the little valet where he kept a couple of watches and cuff links. I saw a key and wondered what it opened.

I looked around, saw his nightstand, and never noticed it had a lock built into the drawer. I thought it was odd and decided to snoop a little.

Sure enough, the key opened the lock, and I found a handgun and a stack of DVDs.

Several of them were labeled with the names of my aunts, but a couple had family fun written on them.

I grabbed the stack and took them to my room where I had my laptop.

I put the first family fun DVD in the player and was shocked out of my seat. It was a video of my grandmother, mother, and aunts having sex with each other.

All of a sudden, my aunt's lack of incest concerns made sense. Then as I watched I realized there were no men in the entire short video.

I played the others, and they were the same. All of the videos were of lesbian sex between my family. The individually labeled ones were just individual sessions with my mother and the name on the disc. Both of my mom's sisters were costars of their own home movies with my mother.

They were all taken in my parents' bedroom and the only one who looked in the camera's direction was my mother. My smoking hot mother. I never realized she had that great of a body.

Mom always dressed conservatively and acted like a prude. If I'd only known. She was fucking hot!

I was startled by my phone ringing again.

"Hi, Pop."

"Shut up and put them all back. Every single one of them."

"Dad, what?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Put them back, lock the drawer, and put the key back where you found it."

"Pop, I..."

"God, damn it, Jimmy! Do as I say. I will deal with you when I come home, and for God's sake, don't say a word about this to anyone."

He ended the call, and I looked around my room for a camera. I realized he must have watched me on the one in his bedroom.

I quickly burned the one in my laptop to a thumb drive and returned everything to where I found them.

I was scared shitless as I sat back at my desk. I knew he was going to kill me, but I was more upset I didn't get to make copies of more of them.

I watched the one I did record, and it put some pieces together.

After one family scene ended, another began with my grandmother storming into their room looking for the camera.

"Where is it?" She shouted.

My mom answered, "Mom, I'm telling you, there's no camera in here. He was lying."

"How could he know about us then? How could he try to extort me?"

"Mom, I swear I don't know. He had to be bluffing."

"God, damn it!" Grandma screamed as she looked around. "If that shrimp dick husband of yours thinks I'm going to let him put his tiny thing in my ass, he's got another thing coming."

"Mom, calm down. I'll take care of this."

That was the end of the recording as they left the room. I couldn't believe what I was watching. Dad tried to blackmail grandma for anal sex. Holy shit! And my mom denied having a camera in the room. That was also unreal.

Another scene started and I almost fell out of my chair in more shock. After a few minutes of them undressing and arguing, they got down to it. My dad pounded the shit out of my grandmother doggy style.

"Holy shit!" I said to the empty room when he pulled out of her pussy and pushed into her ass.

"Ow!" She yelled and he laughed.

"Take it, Bitch! Take it for all the shit you've given me over the years."

He grunted and groaned as he slammed into her asshole. She bucked back and started moaning which shocked me more. Way to go, Pop!

"Turn it off, Jimmy."

I spun around and my mother was standing behind me.

"Mom!"

"Turn it off, and give me the disc."

Her calmness scared me more than my dad's anger.

"I didn't burn it to a disc."

I handed her the thumb drive and she motioned for me to leave my room.

I walked like a dead man walking into the hall where she stopped me.

"Hold on," she said and went to her room.

She unlocked the nightstand, counted the discs, and dropped the thumb drive beside them.

Satisfied, she said, "Meet me in the kitchen."

I did as instructed and sat on a bar stool at the island.

While I waited, Dad walked into the house. He saw me in the kitchen, shook his head, and then my mom kissed his cheek and took his hand.

"Don't say a word," Mom began. "Twenty-five years ago, your grandmother caught me and Kelly naked in bed together. We were just experimenting and hadn't had sex, but we were caught."

Dad opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. Mom smiled at him, then continued.

"Instead of being mad at us, she told us that she had done the same with her sister Carole."

I was shocked. My prim and proper grandmother was always bisexual. It was more shocking than the videos for some reason. Maybe, it was that it would have been so long ago.

"Anyway, eventually we started to make love to each other. When your Aunt Jenny turned eighteen, we added her to our so-called family fun."

Dad handed her a glass of white wine and she took a gulp.

"When I married your father, all of that stopped for a while. Later, Kelly caught Carl cheating on her when she was pregnant with her first child and came to me for consolation. He wouldn't touch her pregnant body and went outside of their marriage. She was so distraught, I had to help her."

Dad smiled, remembering what came next.

"So, I convinced your father to have a threesome with us."

Dad's smile turned into a laugh, and he interjected, "I didn't need to be convinced."

"Kelly's hot," I agreed.

"Oh yeah," he sighed.

I must've smirked or something, because his eyes widened, and he said, "Get the hell out of here. You've done it with her?"

I shrugged, and Mom said, "Oh, for Christ's sake. Never mind that now."

She sipped again, and Dad said, "Eventually, your mom brought back all of them, but she told me what she was doing."

"Yes," Mom agreed. "At that time your father only had sex with me and Kelly, and it was because Carl wouldn't touch her. After she had Melinda, we stopped...well, he did."

"The videos?" I asked. "Was that for your benefit, Dad?"

"Yeah. It was your mom's idea though. She didn't want me to feel left out, so we installed a camera so I could watch live or later together with her. Those little spy cams had just come out and could be well hidden. We never got rid of it, and over the years, we've recorded some of our own fun for later viewing."

I shook my head, "Wow!"

"Look, we know this is a lot for you to process."

I cut Mom off, "Not really, Mom, but we can talk about that in a minute. Tell me about Dad fucking Grandma."

Mom cautioned me on my language and answered, "Grandma didn't ever take to your father. We don't know exactly why, she always denied being cold to him when I asked."

Dad frowned, "I got drunk at one Christmas party, and your grandmother made one shitty comment too many. I got her alone and told her I knew about her having sex with her daughters. It was stupid for many reasons, but the biggest was I'd caused the stop of their family fun."

"Here in our bed, anyway," Mom said with a sly grin.

Dad laughed, "Yeah. Real fucking smart of me. Anyway, I told her I'd had enough of her shit, and I wanted her to give me her ass or I'd tell your grandfather what they were doing."

"Needless to say, she let you," I said.

He nodded and smiled, "The old bitch actually liked it. I don't know if you watched that one or not, but she..."

"That's his grandmother," Mom interrupted.

Dad shrugged, "Anyway, I'm sure your grandpa got his sex life opened up after that."

"God!" Mom groaned.

Dad smiled wider.

I started to ask, "So you..."

Mom shook her head, "It was just that once with her."

"What about?"

Dad said, "I had threesomes with your mom and Kelly each time she was pregnant."

"...but only then," Mom quickly added.

"Only then and only Kelly. Carl was too much of a pussy to make love to his wife while she was pregnant. I was more than happy to fill in for him."

"Cool," I said.

"Now," Mom began, "why are you not more shocked about all of this? What happened with Kelly?"

I told them my story, and when I was done, a strange thought hit me. Where were my sisters? They were supposed to be shopping with Mom.

"Mom, you weren't shopping today were you?"

The grin that crossed her lips made me shudder.

12