All Comments on 'Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's next???

April Fools is coming up, why not humiliate the two Bullies from the beginning by having them get caught in a gay gangbang among the other bullies during a class with the noise attracting the whole student body? What better why to get a laugh on April Fools than to punish the people who are always using jokes, pranks, and other tactics in hazing and bullying?

GioSoloGioSoloabout 6 years ago
You still there?

Itโ€™s been 3 months since you said Part 2 was on itโ€™s way. Just looking to see if youโ€™re still writing. Loved this one and canโ€™t wait for the next

NicequipNicequipabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

So sorry for the delay, everyone! I lost my job recently and I've been trying to get my situation figured out. I know you might think that I should have all the time in the world for writing now, but I'm trying to be responsible. I learned to adult a few years back. I do have part 2 pretty much done. I could just submit it knowing it's imperfect. If that's what everyone wants I'll do that. Thanks, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Wishes to you

First of all, thanks for your reply while knowing the situation that you lost job recently

I m really sorry to hear that wish you that you can sort it out as early as possible

Also if you really do not have time to edit or modify, you can just submit it coz we really want to know what will be in part 2.

I don't think your quality of writing will be bad and I surely want to vote 5 stars for your sequel

Thanks

GioSoloGioSoloabout 6 years ago
Alls good

Sorry to hear that, and best wishes. With so many authors leaving their readers high and dry you had me worried for a bit. But seeing as how you are one of those unique few who start a multi-parted story and then actually finish it, i.e. The Novelist. I personally donโ€™t mind how long it takes you. I do want to read the next part, but if you arenโ€™t comfortable putting out an incomplete chapter then by all means I have no problem waiting.

Good luck ahead for you and KCCO

P.S. Hands down best line: โ€œShut up, Jason. Youโ€™re literally zero help.โ€

SoccrmomslutSoccrmomslutabout 6 years ago
New Favorite?!

Hey stranger! I'd be happy to proof read part 2 for you, if you'd like. I'm so glad you submitted this. Now I can't decide which story is my favorite! Please, we all need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just Wow

I love this story, its humorous and sexy at the same time. I laughed my ass off when Jason started singing I like big booties.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Just amazing

I haven't ventured much into the mind control genre but this story was something else. The story is great and honestly I dont think you should release part 2 until you are comfortable with it. I would rather wait and get a good story the way the author intended it than to have a rushed 2nd part. Take care of whatever you need to and get back to it when you have time.

I was in tears from laughing at certain parts because of the dumb shit the son was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome...

Nicequip's stories are as addictive as a drug cocktail of heroin, coke, meth, pcp, pot, ecstasy, and caffeine powder combined would be if I tried them or someone tried using all of them combined, except my addictions are legal.

soxfan406soxfan406about 6 years ago

I would rather an imperfect story than another story that the author abandons. Do it properly if you can, but if that's not going to happen I would rather have something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give me more

Great story let's have part two soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please, please, give us part II

It's been four months, and you left us witch such an interesting and provocative premise. I know that you can give us an even better part II. I believe in you, Nicequip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

Like all the other comments I am really hoping for more. This is a great story.

happymonkey0311happymonkey0311about 6 years ago
Simply amazing!

Please write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really nice

A super funny and still erotic story. Please more!

NicequipNicequipabout 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2 has been submitted.

Part 2 is submitted! It should be up in a couple days. I apologize for the long delay. It's still not where I would like it to be as far as editing, but it's in decent shape and I don't want to make everyone wait anymore. It's about the same length as part 1, so expect about 15 Literotica pages (that's about 100 Microsoft Word pages). I will likely go back and clean this part up at some point in the future. I still have limited time to write but I have moved on to Part 3. Thanks everyone! I've enjoyed the emails and private and public comments on this one. They were pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great to hear

Wow ..

It's great to hear that you have submitted part 2.

Can't hardly wait to read ..

Thanks

GioSoloGioSoloalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Iโ€™m sure this next part will just as good. Lol, is there like a secret pact among Lit. authors when it comes to releasing new stuff? For about two months my feed has been absolutely empty, and now everyone is posting their material at the same time. Seriously, the last two weeks itโ€™s been non-stop new pieces and itโ€™s freakinโ€™ kick ass.

Thanks for the communication and commitment to your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How long do it really take them to process a story once it's written?

I swear Literotica editors and their servers are slower than molasses or turtles breeding (it's takes turtle so long to finish a 10 mile crawl, how long would it take for them to get turtle pussy?) Please let us know when they finally decide to post it.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

I was a little surprised when I didnโ€™t see it go up this morning as well. I believe Laurel still processes all the stories across all categories unless something has changed. So depending on how many submissions in how many categories sheโ€™s got a lot of smut to read and then post. She generally gives the first few pages a read to make sure it adheres to guidelines. My guess is sheโ€™s overloaded. I already have a small set of changes to make, nothing major. If I submit them now it will set the whole thing back another week. So Iโ€™ll wait until it posts and then put in the first edit.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I think there was an issue

I reached out to to Lit. I can only imagine there was a technical issue with the submission of Part 2. I can resubmit it tomorrow but it will go to the back of the queu, which I must say is frustrating. I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any other option at this point. My sincerest apologies to everyone waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About the Delay...

Why doesn't Literotica give editors 3-14 days to review stories as they enter the system, but if they're not reviewed with in that period, the author is given multiple options, post it as it is allowing readers to report issues or fifty 100 readers send critiques to the author, await an editor, resubmit it to the pipeline with a priority tag, or withdraw it and edit it personally using an approved editor program and then submit it for immediate posting? So many publishing houses have certain programs to look for plagiarism, spelling mistakes, writing mistakes, and use regular readers a sneak peek to write reviews and to send in a list of mistakes. Readers are more reliable editors and motivators than editors who have no real loyalty or fallback resources to help them when they have too many things to edit, review, or provide advice about.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous...

So I think itโ€™s just a delay and not an error. No one managed to get back to me today but I think theyโ€™re inundated with submissions. As for your suggestion, I think when I first start posting here I never bothered to consider how many people it took to run a website. Truth is Iโ€™m not sure how many people make the world go โ€˜round at Lit but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s many, probably a handful. There is a system for finding editors to review your work before submitting it on a volunteer basis. I just donโ€™t use them. I probably should. Instead of editors I go through a process of convincing myself itโ€™s not worth posting and I should find a better use for time which in turn gets me to reread it and I catch some mistakes and reword a few things and think itโ€™s not so bad after all. I do this about 20 times. I also use beta readers to a certain extent but more structure and pacing than for typos and grammar. When it comes to the speed of submitting it to the site to posting on the site... well... this will only be my fifteenth item submitted... but theyโ€™ve been around 3 or 4 days on my previous submissions to post. Itโ€™s really not bad. And this is only going to be 7 or 8 days. Iโ€™m just impatient. Once a story is posted, you can submit edits to your heartโ€™s content. Iโ€™ve edited almost all of mine at some point. Anywho, Iโ€™m expecting it to post tomorrow or maybe at midnight EST. I never really know. Fingers crossed.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Personally

If Anon. is Volunteering to Edit. Take them up on it. That way you can send Critics to Them. as for the Story I think it is Hilarious. The Cooper Pride is bringing them all down. Imagine "poor" Jason not wanting his girl to touch him. and Maybe his Sister talks her into trying Danny. Poor Jason would be crushed. He still has the other Bullies to deal with.

BiceptualBiceptualalmost 6 years ago

Well, that was just awesome.

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2almost 6 years ago
What Fun

This is hilarious. You did a great job on these extreme characters. Thank you for writing.

NorthernFoxNorthernFoxalmost 6 years ago
Best Story Ever

Made me hard and loved every page. :-)

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Very well thought out, written, and presented thus making it a very enjoyable read.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next installment.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzalmost 6 years ago
Crazy!!

Just Crazy..This Stories is totally blown my mind. The plot super awesome..Good job

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
crazy

crazy but I love it

this_your_bushthis_your_bushalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Holy shit. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. A masterpiece. It's not like other mind Control stories where it gets boring and repetitive. I can't wait until he fucks his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
idea

make it where he maked greg bet the girl (i have a bad memory and couldnt remember her name) if he wins and then he bets everything else (like all his money and then other stuff, then he bets the house, etc.)

maverick2680maverick2680almost 6 years ago
Epic

You, sir, take the cake. You said this story would be a bit ridiculous and it most certainly was. I was laughing out loud multiple times throughout this story. The absurdity of the dialogue at times belies the intelligent layering of a decent plot. Your writing style doesn't stagnate and keeps the story moving which I appreciate very much. This is a truly developed and constructed story as opposed to literary masturbation. At various times, especially when Lori gets involved, I could sense the plot was going to lead towards resolution - possibly with Danny melting into acceptance and forgiveness, but then you had Lori press on and even start to enjoy the illicit revenge. I loved that. Then... I thought Lori was reverse psyching Danny by liking it a little too much allowing Danny to step back and intellectualize what he was doing which could be a mechanism for Danny to accept and forgive. Then that seemed to fall off the table. I'll tell you... the twists and turns had me thinking you might even be mind controlling me! Mind controlling your readers... that's how good this is lol. Greatly looking forward to your next installment. Such a good story.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 6 years ago
I can't believe it!

This was a real fun story. Way over the top and I can't believe you actually made it work. The length is incredible! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesommmme

been reading stories for about a decade. And i read some pretty amazing and really really good stories. But this one takes the top offf. you sirrrr are a gem. keep up the good work

KirbyOKirbyOalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Totally loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Perfect revenge. Keep on with the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing this one I would love to know how you continue this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
why can't i give this an 8 outta 5?

damn good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Remarkable

Please continue. One of the best reads Iโ€™ve encountered. Thank you.

ApogeeLibertasApogeeLibertasalmost 6 years ago
This story was a HOOT!

Best revenge ever! Really got a kick out of it, out of the ordinary for sure. Plenty of sex but that was not the best part the sweet revenge of the Nerds made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different

Very inventive form of revenge, canโ€™t wait for the next chapter

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 5 years ago
5 star, laugh a min riot!

Absolutely love it!

darksidrdarksidrover 5 years ago
outstanding

this is without a doubt the funniest shit i've read in a long time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is honestly just.....

Either the best thing I've ever read or the worst..... I'm gonna go with the former. Fucking lmao.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 5 years ago
Dear gods!

I have never laughed so much, or so hard in my life. You, my friend, are a master of parody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
epic literature

One of best I have read so far. It was too long for my taste but NEVER got boring. Cheers.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
The Best!

Mind Control comedy. I like the way he has them all F_cked up. and thinking its their own Idea. esp. the Mother & Father. But to have Mandy at his call really makes it wonderful. it will be interesting if Beth comes onboard. Not to mention Jason Bully Buddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way Over The Top!!!

Just how I Like It! This is well thought out and that just makes it a very Fun Read... I guess I like Mind Control without Bimbo Modification and BDSM. I hope you have even more stories in that Warped lovely imagination of yours!

-=MrB=-

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bubble gum

Bubble gum for the brain! I love it

SVDIP110SVDIP110over 5 years ago
You know those soap operas...

It's like I already knew the plot even before the story begun. But HOLLY FUCK MAN, his mom is now in this too. Too much over the top but that's how mind control stories would go. I wouldn't know this is my first time reading mind control so nice going. Definitely worth 5 star.

Altiar_69Altiar_69over 5 years ago
One the Best

This chapter is awesome. Cant wait to read the next one

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 5 years ago
Masterpiece!

Amazing story

MedievalmontanaMedievalmontanaabout 5 years ago
Awesome story. Well thought out and we'll written.

This story was a joy to read. Very detailed and thought out.

sjoshProud2ServeUMaamVAsjoshProud2ServeUMaamVAabout 5 years ago
That was Delicious Revenge!

I totally Loved It, and I was like Danny in school, and later in Prep School, I was the Shy Kid who was always been bullied maybe not Quite as bad as Danny having my head washed in the boys room toilet, but close, I totally have a "Vivid" memory of so many 'unkind' words and actions from fellow classmen as we went through day school, Pre-Prep School and then later in Prep School. So finally having your tormentors "Paid Back" for all of the countless injustices was Way To Go, they finally got their Paid Back in Spades!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I laughed so hard I cried. Some awesome writing and great story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

The best not to serious story Iโ€™ve read in a long time! Thank you!

prantorprantorabout 5 years ago

It's really a mind fucking story, it is overwhelmingly fantastic, I just devoured it. Keep up this type of good work.

nettertyp79nettertyp79almost 5 years ago
Really enjoyed reading it

Great idea and writing! I really enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue please

Will you please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
addict

I love how well written the story was, and the boy got his girl, and the rest of the family got their cumdownance also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Extraordinarily well-written

This is really a fantastic piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
INCREDIBLE!! Great Story

One of the very best stories I've ever read here. God I hope there is a whole lot more in your twisted mind! LOL I sure look forward to reading MUCH MORE!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with we, your readers, It is REALLY appreciated.

amy, an author elsewhere

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Yes, the story is over the top. But, it still a great fucking read! Keep it up and either add more to this series or write another like it. Thank you from a grateful reader.

RobcolesRobcolesover 4 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Over the top? Yes. Still absolutely one of the best stories I've read though. Can't believe how quickly these characters have "Sucked me in". ;-)

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Man, l laughed so hard I cried!

Brilliant mate! Thank you.

Arc2456Arc2456over 4 years ago
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Brilliant, it's hilarious. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I couldn't stop reading it once I started. It is very different than other mind control stories. There's a different flair to it. Awesome . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family pride

Fun story, a must read.

SayodeleSayodeleover 4 years ago
Best mind control story ever

Good!!!!

CuriousDisbeliefCuriousDisbeliefover 4 years ago
ROFLMAO

I am thoroughly enjoying your story. I have rarely laughed so hard. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Great storyline wait for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it Sexy and Twisted

I love the plot it just kept getting better and I was in tears laughing so hard at points. I can't wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you are the best

I never realized that i could laugh this hard and cum as hard as well. Also a very genius writing, the plot was very well planned and writing greatly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outfuckingstanding

Great read!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud. Fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Whew...!! long one...where to start...?

just couldn't give it a 5...if 4 1/2 were possible...

I'd say you achieved your aim with it...and score for this and Pt 2 would attest a lot of other people really liked it too-looking forward to Pt 2-really curious how you finish it up.

Danny seemed to grow evil as story progressed...and his mother kindly...though she wasn't above riding Libby's face-loved that bit of dialogue.

And going to check your other stories too-really appreciate stories that are well-edited.

It's just a dildo....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

A great story with some good kink. Further in, the pictures painted had me laughing out loud with a hard-on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too funny

Some of the lines had me laughing like hell.

Great Job

Globe_TravelerGlobe_Travelerabout 4 years ago
Incredible Writing

This is probably one of the most well written stories on this site. I was crying from laughter at some of the lines. Genius.

zildianzildianalmost 4 years ago
Fucking Fantastic story

This is the first time i feel the need to put a comment on a story instead of just rating them. This is the most fun story I have read on this site, its ridiculous and hilarious.

I love the fact that there is everything in this story from incest to cock cage to domination and mind control.

Best story ever :)

soul71soul71almost 4 years ago

Okay, that was hilarious! Bravo.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
Wow

This is some seriously twisted shit. And I love every fucking minute of it! I was laughing out loud at the absurdity of some of the things going on, but it's patently brilliant. Looking forward to Part 2.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

That was an hilarious first chapter. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The plot was really very unique with no chances for guessing what's gone happen next moment

Have I ever read anything like this ..no ..it was full of suspense and no clue about what's gone happen ..plot was unique in every sense ...

SheerlookSheerlookover 3 years ago
Sometimes I wonder

I read some stories on here that are so good I actually wonder if some accomplished author โ€œslumsโ€ on Lit just for fun. Reading your story is one of those times. Itโ€™s like Dave Barry meets John Grisham, but nasty. Well done. 5 stars.

dthakerdthakerover 3 years ago

Whoa....what the hell!!!

This is some hardcore stuff, wonderfully written, the humor/satire and the plot...all in all a wonderful ride of ...

well just leave it here and i would continue reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rereading this until you come out with some new material!

This storyline is outrageous, ridiculous, and shouldnโ€™t work, but the writing is superbly entertaining. The Novelist is probably my favorite. This is completely different and a hilarious distraction. We need to have a beer.

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Amazing and humorous. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stars

If I could, I'd give you 10 stars for creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the BEST story!!!!

The humor is fantastic! I have never laughed this hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious!!!

I was literally laughing out loud many times during this story. Absolutely love it!!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 3 years ago

God this was great! One of the best mind control/revenge stories I've had the pleasure of reading!

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 3 years ago

fucking amazing...my new favorite. hope mom gets in on the action soon ; )

craigoolcraigoolabout 3 years ago
A Frantic Comedy

I enjoyed this, something Red Skelton could have published if his porn comedy was allowed to be published back in the day. Saw him once at the Sands many years ago, and trust me, his adult routines were VERY adult. So as an homage to one of the greats, understand the madcap nature of this story is, IMHO, excellent. A little over the top in some places, but you have to swing for the fences if you want homers. The author in me want to see Lori redeem Danny, even as she falls into her her own porn delirium. A mother who gives herself completely to save her son... while everybody goes sex crazy. Sounds like fun!

Subzero22Subzero22about 3 years ago

Love the story and off to read the second part.

jhentaijhentaiabout 3 years ago

excellent! hilarious and hot, a great combination! thanks!

NaarNaarabout 3 years ago

I'm speechless 10/10!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES