All Comments on 'Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I think its great but if that's the end i didnt like it but im a happy ending kinda guy

Yi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked it. Something else entirely. You took your time setting the scene, the plot is well structured and does not go for cheap thrills, which would have been so easy.

If there is a downside to it: I could never wank to it, because the sex scenes are just too over the top and Danny is at least thus far a sociopath. But i think that might be intentional.

Anyway I will keep reading. Especially looking forward to Lori's development. Her character is the most intriguing to me, she is a bit ambiguous

irb434irb434almost 3 years ago

This is one of the most fun stories I've read in years. Scenes set up so well and the characters, especially the interactions between Jason and Danny latterly and then "retard" Jason and his dad. The women are not left out either. So refreshing, so over the top in parts I was too busy chuckling to take it all in. A re-read is a definite.

shark_laynshark_laynalmost 3 years ago

I have never laughed so hard reading a literotica story. Really nice.

KrittaKrittaover 2 years ago

You're intro comments were spot-on. This whole mess was incredibly absurd, and utterly delightful! Those that are really in to the genre might feel differently(?), but I was laughing my ass off during the final wager at the Coopers'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your disclaimer at the beginning was accurate and necessary. However, this story is without a doubt worth the read even with all the goofiness. Never have I laughed so hard, while BEING hard. My hats off to you sir, this story is a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not done reading but you didn’t have to make him a complete little bitch. Please don’t please. I’m asking politely please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hate a bully. Never really been picked on but always believed in fairness. Honestly the way you wrote this guy Danny I just want to kick his ass. If you are scared to take an ass whipping then get under the bed don’t ever come out. Can’t get stronger without some hurt

dogand3kdogand3kover 2 years ago

This is the funniest story with the best storyline, ten stars ⭐️

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Family Pride

This is one of my favorite series, I’d love to see you continue with new chapters!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

You know....

I know you said at the beginning that this was completely outrageous and unbelievable. But the truth is... if mind control was real I could see this actually happening. Or maybe I should say I could see Danny dreaming all this while he's knocked out in the woods!?! You get what I mean, even as unreal as this tale is you still manage to make it believable. Thanks for Sharing.

raavan090raavan090over 2 years ago

Excellent story...keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hilarious “Super-duper Cooper pooper!” Rah Rah Rah

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 2 years ago

WOW! i love it. great story

KirabangkokKirabangkokover 2 years ago

Absurdity at its finest lol. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Laugh out loud funny in places. Brilliant.

BlueRocket126BlueRocket126over 2 years ago

wow, insanity and the irony is amazing now time to read the bext part

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Very very funny and extremely entertaining! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crazy story. Massive mind control! Let's see how chapter 2 turns out.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 years ago

Over the top and hilarious. Great job.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

I think you’ve just lampooned almost every erotica trope there is and it was absolutely hilarious, I was crying with laughter at times, I mean - the “Whoredrobe”? Priceless!

I know it’s completely OTT, but I don’t care, 5 stars is well deserved for making me laugh, as well as the fact it’s really well written! Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding.

One of the better stories i've read.

KrittaKrittaabout 2 years ago

Greg motherfucking Cooper is the funniest character I think I have ever read!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Well you did warn us that this story was way over the top. Talk about a fucked up story I pissed myself laughing in parts. “ Whoredrobe”😂😂. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This. Is. Brilliant.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneabout 2 years ago

I echo the comments made below. This story is hilarious. Massively over the top and a total fuck-fest. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story lots of fun and hilarious. Your intro is spot on, and helped to set the tenor of the story. Appreciate the absurdity of it all, and I actually laughed out loud at the dad and sent to follow his dream of being a “Amazonian medicine man.” Can’t wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this story has made me realize that I've been reading drivel erotica. the creativity and skill in this story are out of control and I wish there was anything on this level in the MC genre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what i can say is brilliant, simply brilliant.

Bennyw390Bennyw390almost 2 years ago

"She got Dugan Dick dropped!" Best line I've ever read on this site lol 5 🌟 from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious! Love it.

Frank

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

This is genuinely hilarious - especially when the mom finds out and gets semi-involved (so far). It's such a great read, thanks!

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

I loved the mom's shit-talking and supportive-ness too, and how the cuck dad is so supportive with his football coach phrases lol. 'Dugan Dick Drop' was so cool.

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitalmost 2 years ago

Nearly pissed myself laughing and got a good old hard-on so thanks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was so funny and hot at the same time thank u

froggytreefroggytreeover 1 year ago

Holy shit, that was awesome! I giggled like a kid. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy Shit ... Awesomeness ...

SMART ... ABSURDIST ... GOLD ... Gold, I say!

At one point, I literally found myself rocked back in my desk chair holding my stomach laughing out loud while forced to clap (applause) with my feet ... because the sheer JOY could not be contained and had to be physically expressed (the ever present semi-to full-hardon just not enough to singularly encapsulate all the feelings this story generated within me).

This story makes me feel like a pervert, a literature/film connoisseur, and a trained seal all at the same time.

A protagonist being smart with a power... plodding, layered... extreme (yet soooo reasonable) ... GREAT ... the sports/team dialogue ... the absurd but supportive family atmosphere ... words cannot fully express it ...

I want to see this as a movie (a real film)... BUT I know it wouldn't be done justice today ... it would require the acting and production of mainstream productions and that hasn't happened since the late 70s ... IF this was written and filmed back in Tom Byron's youthful hey day ... It could have been a vintage porn iconoclast similar to the American Taboo series, Butterflies, That's Amore, etc.

Sir, WELL DONE ... KUDOS, to you!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Fun read, and SO unexpected/rare-Mandy with a full bush-!, AND she's captain of the cheerleaders-!

got to be a unicorn in all of Lit empire

And Mandy's mom throws a hot fuck herself...guess her tits never went back down after she had the twins....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Third time I've read this over the past year or so. I still laugh. It's just so fun to read, for example, the lawn sprinkler dialog, just rotflmao. This is my favorite "fun" story of all time.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

LOL

5 stars! On to part 2... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol Pure evil genius 5 stars

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Well there's getting your own back and really getting your own back and this is definitely the latter!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

Pure over the fucking top perverted madness, but it's so fucking funny at times! A great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never laughed so hard at this story, awesome!

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

So ridiculous. So fucking hilarious!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Over the top but great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm seriously loving this but it's tagged as gay, and nothing remotely gay has happened..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuggin awesome story I can't wait to see where it goes from here

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Funny payback, an excellent read! Thank you.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

So satisfying

5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a great story. Hilarious with his son shaking pink pom-poms. The line with him hunting rabbits funny. When he went to the costume section I thought for sure he was gonna get Bugs Bunny or Elmer fud costume.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This deserves a standing ovation. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story good revenge surged cold story

dogand3kdogand3kabout 1 year ago

Insanely good, hilarious and hot! The characters are so well constructed, brilliant!

76ckcurlee76ckcurleeabout 1 year ago

Absolutely one of my favorites! I found it to be insanely funny and well deserved punishment.

76ckcurlee76ckcurleeabout 1 year ago

Absolutely one of my favorites! I found it to be insanely funny and well deserved punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fkkkknng lovdd it ! I am not saying this lightly. The only feedback I will give is your writing style , arcs etc are good keep working on them.

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 year ago

This is genius! 2nd time reading through and I giggled my ass off. Genius!

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Really good stuff here. Hard to keep from laughing out loud at some of the dialogue. A, super solid 4 star story.

HornySpartanHornySpartanabout 1 year ago

I don't think I've laughed so much at any other story on this site. Bravo sir! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That story was awesome. I can't stand a bully and payback is a bitch. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the BEST piece of writing I've read here. Can't wait to start #2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the author is doing well and his death didn't intervene

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story and can't wait to start the next part.

Nighthawk1953Nighthawk195312 months ago

Enjoyed it. Can't wait until I can read the next part. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honestly have never laughed as hard or long as this made me, fantastic story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Highlarious!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"SUPER DUPER COOPER POOPER!!!"" HOLY SHIT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is strange and wild. I loved it

OgfyOgfy10 months ago

Just wow. Just wow. Holy fuck this was a great fucking read! Who cares about the erotic aspect of it. Just the story and progression..

Willman33Willman339 months ago

Can honestly say I can have never laughed so much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very amusing, nice break from the usual.

Gonna read part two now.

crazedmcrazedm8 months ago

Fucking masterpiece, I have never laughed as hard while hard as i did with this. 10 outta 10 would read/wank/laugh again

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT8 months ago

Hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. 5* all the way

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read this story 3-4 times now. Its Ggggrrrreeeeaaaattttt....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dying Emu!!!! XD Killed me!🤣🤣

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

I'm not sure how I feel about this story. That being said, I'm reading every word.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Probably the most degrading, ludicrous, story I’ve read here. Mooooore!, please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A few minutes in and I already want this Jason asshole to suffer a torture so extreme and humiliating, that even trying to fathom the totality would make me vomit in total disgust. Yeah, I hate bullies; sue me. Thankfully he gets what's coming to him in the most hilariously entertaining ways.

This is the best thing I've read in ages. The hilarity of the situations is just wonderful. I've laughed more reading this story than I have in years. And the revenge is beautifully sweet. Thanks for this gem.

"It's a bomb!" Fucking Jason man. That scene got me in hysterics. Fucking top-tier comedy gold! :) And him cheering, oh god, I can only take so much :D At some point I start expecting him to say more Arnold lines, like "get to the chopper!" I would have fucking LOST IT.

"I'm happy I didn't abort him!" Just what every child wants to hear from their parent. The pinnacle of praise :) Lori became my favourite character when she starting cheering with her rants. I do hope we see more of her. She will likely want a piece of her son's massive fuckstick.

I really hope he takes Beth away from Jason and she begs for his cock in all of her holes just like he did to the mom and sister. That would be oh so satisfying. Especially if she's a virgin like the sister was, but probably won't be after all this time.

"I've got to put a load in Mrs. Cooper." "At 4am?" "It's an emergency." "She's a thirsty bitch." Jeezus christ I haven't laughed so hard in years. The dialogue in this at times is just insane. I love it. Going to read part 2 now. I hope it doesn't end there!

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Well done ! I was a bit apprehensive at first but I really enjoyed it. The only suggestion I've got is that you might want to read it yourself again and do a spellcheck.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So fucking unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That deserved 5 STARS as much as any story I've read

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn sure a wild one

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Отлично написано! Потрясающая история. Парень - злой Гений!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's the first time I keep bursting in laughter reading one of those. Weird mix, but well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done!!

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl3 months ago

I like it a lot and I'm curious where it leads to.

Well written with a solid structure. Perhaps the inner battle of Lori could be a bit more written out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hilarious 😂. I actually cried laughing when Lori said, get Servpro because your princess just leaked all over this bitch! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Large fun!

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

this was hilarious! and a real great read haha

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

Прочитал 2 части и очень надеюсь на 3!

Greybear42Greybear42about 1 month ago

It is so much fun. I can’t wait to read the rest

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 month ago

Third read through, and still as great a story as you will see here!

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwful22 days ago

This story never gets old lol. Multiple reads and I still laugh my butt off. Hope you finish it someday.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You're right, it's pretty ridiculous. But you tell the story well enough to "suspend disbelief." I keep getting pulled along by the plot and characters, (as thin as they are), with occasional pauses to bust out laughing my ass off. Very entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES