Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course! I'm so forgetful!" He counted out another two thousand dollars.

"What the fuck, dad!" Jason screeched as he watched his father forking over more cash for seemingly nothing.

"You're giving me a ride home, Jason. Let's go!"

"I'll come too, Jase!" Mandy said pulling her micro mini down and grabbing her halter.

Libby pawed at her daughter's pussy trying to get that last bits of her snack.

"Like hell I am, Fuckface! You're fucking crazy!"

******

Jason Cooper drove his brand new BMW SUV, winding through some back roads. The car was a present for his 18th birthday. Mandy got one too. His was black, hers was silver. He was furious. Beyond furious, really. Why did Fuckface think he would drive him home? The balls on that little fuck! It would never happen! Never!

"After what you did tonight, Fuckface!" Jason sputtered angrily. "You have the nerve to tell me to drive you home! You're a dead man. You know that, right? I'll never do what you tell me to do! I'm not sure what fucked up shit you pulled..."

Danny sat in the back seat of the SUV with his pants around his ankles. "Um... Jason?" He tried to interject. "Jason!"

"What? What, Fuckface?! What?" Jason spat.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you..." Danny said. "... I just thought I'd point out that you are driving me home."

Jason looked down at his dashboard and steering wheel and then up at the road as the trees whizzed by in his periphery. He panicked.

"What the fuck!" He shouted, pulling the car to the side of the road and hyperventilating. "When did we get in the fucking car? What the fuck?!" His hands banged on the steering wheel in frustration.

"Shhh!" Danny said. "Don't startle your sister. She's been dying to suck my cock all night. And you'll just upset her."

Jason turned around and looked at Danny. His sister was stark naked sucking his cock like it was an Olympic sport.

"Fucking fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!" Jason screamed. "I'm going to fucking kill you, Fuckface! I'm going to pull you out of the car and fucking kill you!"

Mandy didn't break stride. It was as if she couldn't hear a word they spoke. She gurgled and gagged and sucked away on Danny's cock. He held her long brunette hair as her head bobbed up and down like a practiced slut.

"So why don't you?" Danny finally asked. "You've been saying that all night. Just do it already."

"I..." Jason paused. "I will in a just a second..." He wanted to open his car door but he couldn't seem to do it. "What the fuck?" He concentrated harder, but his body just wouldn't obey. "Goddamnit! Motherfucker!" He turned to climb into the backseat but that didn't work either. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"Nothing." Danny said. "Let me ask you a question. An honest question. Have I ever done anything to you? In all the years we've been in school together, have I ever insulted you? Hurt you? Done anything to you?"

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything, Fuckface?"

"Just answer it?" Danny replied calmly.

"Well..." Jason thought for a moment. "No... I guess not... but you're a fucking nerdy retard..."

"Exactly. I haven't done anything to you. And when I told you in the cafeteria all those months ago to leave me alone. When I said you'd had your fun, but please leave me alone. What did you do?"

Jason was getting more annoyed. "I flipped your stupid tray in your stupid lap, Fuckface."

"And just before that... when I said don't bother me anymore or I'd be forced to retaliate. And you asked how. What did I say?"

"Oh yeah!" Jason said, laughing. "You said..." He thought for a moment. "...um... you said..." Why couldn't he remember it? "... Ugh! Come on! You said... It was really funny. I remember it being funny..."

Danny was amused. He erased that portion from his memory. "I said that I could fuck up your world. I said that I could control minds."

"Oh yeah!" Jason laughed. His laughter slowly faded as Danny allowed him a moment of true clarity, brief as it was. His eyes went wide. "No! Wait. You couldn't. You can't actually..." He suddenly looked more serious then scared.

"Yeah, Jason." He said mockingly. "I can! Look at your twin sister slurping my cock. And I fucked your mom senseless tonight. Your dad paid me how much to do it? And I'm coming back tomorrow to do it again. Except tomorrow I'm gonna fuck your mom's asshole. Your sister's too. Did you know assholes pay double? Your dad doesn't either. Not yet."

"Don't you fucking dare, Fuckface!" Jason said, fuming.

"Don't worry, Jason. You'll learn to appreciate it. Your dad loves the way I fuck your mom. He cheered me on. You will too. You'll be a great cheerleader for me at some point. Maybe you should've left me alone. But you didn't, did you? How many years did I spend trying to avoid you? How many times did you fuck with me for your own amusement? Although if you hadn't, I wouldn't have learned what amazing cum guzzlers your mom and sister are."

"I'll fucking kill you!"

"You keep saying that!" Danny laughed. "Come on, Jeeves. Drive me home. I like having you chauffeur me while your sister sucks me off. You'll forget all about this soon enough. But I'll let you remember. I'm gonna fuck your mom's ass, Jason. And she's gonna love it. It'll be their idea too! Your dad and mom will think it's the smartest the thing ever! And then your mom will beg me to fuck her shithole. And when you see them come up with this plan, you'll remember what we talked about."

Jason was fuming. It wasn't possible. It couldn't be possible. Everything seemed muddled in his head all of a sudden. The whole night. He was trying to remember exactly how it went. By the time he thought he had it figured out, he turned back to see his sister's face covered in cum.

"Fuckface! We're here!" Had he meant to say that?

"Thanks, Jeeves."

Danny got out and walked toward his small one-story house. Jason could finally open his car door. He fumbled with it and then ran after him. His fists were tight.

"Fuckface!" He shouted. "Hey, fuckface!"

Danny stopped and turned. "Yeah."

Jason stopped, getting right in his face. "Enjoy my mom's asshole tomorrow, okay? I want you to really gape it!"

"Sure thing." Danny replied.

Jason stomped his feet like a little child. That wasn't right! Why didn't that come out right? He was losing his mind.

"No! Wait! That's not what I meant to say!" He babbled. "I meant... I meant... Enjoy my mom and my sister's assholes tomor..." He gasped before he even finished the sentence.

"Thanks, Jason!" Danny patted his head. "Get my little cum guzzler home safe. I like your sister. Tomorrow you'll start to come around. I'm sure of it. Enjoy your practice tomorrow."

Danny disappeared inside his house. Jason stood there confused. What practice? Something was wrong. He was sure of it. But he couldn't figure it out. He felt like he said the wrong thing. Everything was so muddled. He got back in the car.

"Oh, Jase!" Mandy squealed with delight. "Isn't Danny amazing! Gosh, I should've asked him out forever ago. I miss him already."

Jason looked at his sister. She'd climbed into the passenger seat in front, still nude. Cum still dripped down her face. Mandy! Fuckface defiled Mandy! That was it! He hated that fucking kid. And he glanced at his sister again thinking about how badly he'd always wanted to see her naked. He loved her. But she loved Fuckface. It was the worst thing ever. Then he remembered the rest of the night. Oh yeah, he thought! How'd he forgotten it so quickly? Fuckface fucked his mother too! The world had gone mad.

By the time he finally made it home he passed the last few cars leaving his house.

Brett Dereckson honked his horn and hung his head out his car window. "Greatest party ever! Fucking epic!"

"Shit!" Jason said in disbelief. "I completely forgot about the fucking party! Mandy, we missed our entire party!" He said looking over at her, but she was lost in her thoughts with a giddy grin, sucking on her finger. "Oh fuck! Beth is gonna kill me! Fuckface ruined everything!"

******

Danny found his mother laying on the couch, watching television. He plopped down next to her.

"You were out late." She said, sitting up. "That's not like you."

"Yeah. I was out on a date."

Lori Dugan sat up intrigued. "Did I hear that right? My son? Danny Dugan? On a date? With whom?"

"Mom! Don't tease me. You probably don't know her. She was having a party."

"Stop the presses!" Lori laughed. "You were at a party too? Well this is all new. Was it supervised?"

"Yeah! Totally. Her parents were there. I hung out with them for a bit."

"Oh, this sounds serious!" Lori leaned forward. "What was her name again?"

"I didn't say." Danny replied. He groaned as he saw her arch an eyebrow and wait. "Fine! It's Mandy Cooper."

Lori placed her hand on her son's knee. "Danny, I just want to be a part of your life. It's been a bit strange since your dad just up and walked out. Maybe it was for the best. But if you don't want to tell me who you're seeing... I won't pry... I don't want to be that kind of mom. I know you've always been a quiet, private person..."

Danny rolled his eyes. "Don't be so dramatic! I told you. It's Mandy Cooper."

"Mandy Cooper?" Lori repeated. "Like Mandy Cooper, head cheerleader? Mandy Cooper, whose brother is captain of the football team? Mandy Cooper, daughter of Greg Cooper? The Coopers, Mandy Cooper? That Mandy Cooper?"

"Well... yeah." He said. "You don't need to sound that surprised."

"That girl is gorgeous, Danny. Drop dead gorgeous. It's... It's not that I'm surprised... it's just... you know... The Coopers... they're really, really wealthy. And we're not really in that same economic... um..." Lori paused trying to find a proper response. She really couldn't believe her son could be dating Mandy Cooper. Nor did she think it was realistic. "... what I'm trying to say is... I think her father might not agree... you see... sometimes with those kinds of people..."

"You mean, Greg?" Danny asked. "The Coop fucking loves me. We're tight."

"The Coop?"

"Sorry. I mean Mr. Cooper. Oh, speaking of which..." Danny reached in his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "I'm helping Coop with some things. Sort of like a side job. He's paying me for it. I want you to use this toward the mortgage and bills."

Lori counted the cash on her lap. "Danny! This is $3800!"

"Yeah."

"I swear sometimes I'm taken aback by the number of strange things that have happened in the last so many months. I mean that thing with your dad..."

"What about it?"

"Who just moves to Brazil to pursue their dreams of being an Amazonian medicine man?"

Danny tried not to laugh. When he'd decided to send his dad off for good, he remembered that Nat Geo television show his old man had been watching the night he'd hit his head. It seemed appropriate. His dad loved watching dumb shit about the Amazon instead of supporting his family.

"I guess he does." He answered. "But good riddance. He was a dick."

"I guess you're right."

"Don't overthink it. We'll be fine. You're certainly better off without him." Danny said sincerely. "I'm tired. Night."

Danny retired to his bedroom. He probably should've tinkered more with his mother's mind, but he didn't want to mess her up. He tried to keep everything as normal as possible. There were a few exceptions, of course. His room was off limits.

He closed the door and looked around. All four walls were a collage of news articles, pictures and facts that he'd dug up about the Coopers. One wall was a timeline. Jason's party was circled. That was the inception point, where it all began, months of work. Danny had the whole thing meticulously planned. Obsessively almost.

One thing he'd learned is that if he told someone to do something, sure they'd do it. But afterward it wouldn't make sense. They'd feel strange. It would cause panic and emotional stress. They'd seek help. They would be conscious of the fact that something was wrong. Sort of like his dad that very first night. It was dangerous and risked exposure.

For the Coopers, he was driving them to instigate events on their own. That took effort. Planting one thought—a seed—and letting it grow into something they assumed was their own. And then building layer upon layer upon layer, letting them create entire series of events and choices they thought were their own but were ultimately manufactured. That way, Danny didn't need to be there for the dominos to keep falling. But it also meant when he pushed a thought into their minds it had to be precisely worded. Precision was key. Or the whole charade would come tumbling down.

Danny Dugan had his sights set on the Coopers. They didn't know what was coming.

******

Greg Cooper was awake and showered and fired the fuck up! He had a clean shave. His close-cropped salt and pepper hair was perfect. His collared shirt was slightly tight and clung to his wide chest and thick biceps. It had an embroidered name on the chest that read: Coach Cooper. He had shorts that really hugged his thighs, and a brand new pair of Adidas sneakers laced up nice and tight.

He walked down the hallway and lifted the whistle attached to a lanyard around his neck, blowing it three times.

"Coopers! Coopers! Coopers!" He announced in a booming voice. "Rise and shine! Team meeting at 08:00! I need everyone to meet down in the screening room asap! Don't bother getting dressed just wear your panties, people! Let's move!"

He seemed satisfied by the audible groans of his family rousing from a restful night sleep. Today was the day that the Cooper family vindicated themselves. Greg wanted to be ready. The Cooper Family Pride was at stake.

******

The Cooper house, if it could be considered a house as it firmly qualified as a mansion, consisted of 15,000 square feet of living space. As such, it afforded a myriad of luxuries and fine furnishings. One of which, was a fully functioning, state of the art, screening room.

This small theatre had a twenty-foot movie screen and digital film projector. The walls were fully sound proofed. The speakers provided the ultimate surround sound, theatre experience. The room was in three tiers. The upper tier, the largest of the three, was complete with a wet bar and kitchenette, en suite bathroom, popcorn machine and three large lay down uopholstered chaise lounge sofas with accent pillows for comfortable viewing. The other two levels had oversized leathers screening chairs with power reclining options and small tables separating each to place your snacks. There were five chairs in each row.

Greg had moved a white board down to the front of the screening room. At the top of the board, he'd written: THE COOPER FAMILY PRIDE! And just below that he wrote: THE DANNY CONUNDRUM, DEFEATING A HORSE COCK.

"Morning, daddy!" Mandy greeted him as she skipped into the room. She was wearing a pair of mint green bikini panties that were practically pasted to her ass cheeks.

"Hi, princess! I've got a power smoothie at your seat if you want it. We need you high energy today!"

She crawled up on her seat in the front row and curled her legs under her, grabbing the smoothie and sipping on the end of the straw like a child.

She giggled. "What's with the get up, daddy?"

"Morning! Am I late?" Libby hustled down wearing only black lace tanga panties. Her titties bounced the entire way.

"Morning, hun!" Greg said, turning his attention back to Mandy. "It's my old coaching outfit. From when I used to coach Jason's basketball team in middle school. And I found my old white board in the garage too! We've got the namesake on the line, girls! We need to attack this like any other competition."

They nodded.

"I'm so excited to see Danny again!" Mandy sighed.

Libby sat in the seat next to her and leaned in excitedly. "Someone's in love!" She teased. "And who wouldn't be with all that wonderful cockmeat." She added seductively. "Thick tubed fuckmeat... delicious dick du jour..."

"Hun, you've got to milk that fuckmeat, okay? I'm glad you're excited, but this is bet I intend on winning." He stated. "Speaking of which... where the hell is Jason?"

Jason's head had been foggy all morning. There was something important about today. There was something important about last night. It had to do with that bet. What was it exactly? Oh yeah, the Cooper family pride was at stake! That's right! And he needed to help. That was it. Wasn't it? He thought harder. Oh yeah, he remembered! Fuckface! His mom and Mandy had to fuck the cum out of Fuckface today!

He heard his dad asking about him already. He was moving as fast as he could. It was early. He didn't sleep well.

"I'm here! Fuck! Give me a break!" He groaned as he stumbled into the room wearing nothing but a pair of red lace thong panties.

"Jesus Christ, Jason! What the fuck are you wearing?" Greg croaked.

"Ew!" Mandy gagged.

"You said to come down in just our panties..." Jason sputtered.

"The girls!" Greg sighed. "That was meant for the girls, Jason! Where did you even get those?"

He hung his head low. "I had to borrow them... from mom."

"Alright." Greg gathered himself. "Let's start this off with a small intervention... because you're not taking this seriously, Jason. Your mom and I discussed it last night. I'm sure Mandy agrees. We feel like you aren't all in like the rest of us."

"I'm sorry." Jason said pathetically. "I'll do better."

"Okay. At least your attitude is getting better. But get your shit together, okay?" Greg seemed satisfied for the moment. "So, you've all got a pen and pad. If you get ideas write them down. We need to come up with a strategy to get to Danny to blow his load." He rolled out his white board. "Let's start with some brainstorming first. Then we'll roll the game footage to reassess last night's performance."

"What game footage?" Libby asked.

"Hun? Come on! When have I not filmed a Cooper winning a bet? I had the iPhone video rolling the whole time."

"Oooh!" Mandy clapped. "I get to see mom stuffed like a turkey!"

"Alright. Calm down." Greg cautioned. "Let's start brainstorming. How about lingerie? You girls look sexy in panties. What if we kick it up a notch?"

"I like that idea!" Mandy agreed. "Wait. I don't have anything." She pouted.

Greg wrote 'lingerie' on the board.

"We can go shopping, sweetie." Libby said. "We'll look hot." She looked back toward her husband. "I should practice holding my whatchama-call-its... you know! My cummy cums!"

"Excellent!" Greg noted. "Fuck practice and orgasm denial." He wrote it down. "Jason, are you going to contribute anything?"

Jason had been scribbling on his notepad and humming to himself. He looked ridiculous in his tight red panties with his otherwise perfect six pack abs and toned pecs.

Greg ignored him.

"Do I get fuck practice too?" Mandy asked.

"You can't fuck Danny again until the bet, princess. We can't have him stretching you out."

She pouted again. "That's not fair! Mom gets fuck practice! I want to fuck practice!"

Jason jumped up from his seat. "I'm Cooper Duper!"

"Jesus Christ, Jason! I swear to God! I'm going to take your car privileges or your allowance or something." Greg snapped. "Have you done anything to help?"

Jason couldn't understand his problem this morning. He wanted to be helpful. At least he thought he did. He couldn't seem to think clearly.

Greg grabbed the notepad from his desk. "For fuck's sake! Are you doodling? You're like a teenage girl! Panties and all! What is this supposed to be? A heart? What does this say? 'Danny hearts mom's bum bum'? You're a child, Jason! Bum bum? Not ass or butt? Bum bum?"

1...34567...15