Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. First to cum is the loser. Anything goes. We stick to one position only, but I'm willing to do Mrs. Cooper's preferred position. And I'm obviously gonna need some help getting it up before we start. But that's a disadvantage for me, right? Sound good?"

"We're on! Team Cooper!" Greg hollered. "Huddle up! Let's talk strategy!" He gathered Libby and knelt down around his son's chair talking in hushed tones. "Jason, you know this kid best. How do we get in his head?"

"Fuckface? You can't be serious! Mom, you're not really doing this?" Jason's face was pale. He saw their expectant, eager expressions waiting for a better response. "Fuck. I dunno. I wanna go back to my party."

"Well that's not helpful, sweetie." Libby noted. "I'm thinking of choosing doggystyle. He'll be doing most of the work that way. And I think he'll get deepest. I can really milk his cock like that."

"Good thinking, Hun! But let's start out with a slow strip. Tease him. He said he needed help getting it up. Try sucking him off until he tells you he's ready. You want to get him as far along as possible before you start fucking."

"I'm gonna be sick." Jason muttered. He looked at Danny who stood there staring back at him with a stupid smile. It made him so angry. "If you fucking touch her I'll kill you! Do you hear me, Fuckface?! Do hear my fucking words?! If my mother so much as sees your dick, I'll fucking sever it from your goddamn body!"

"Whoa! Whoa!" Greg said, make a T-symbol with his hands. "Timeout! What the hell, Jason? Flag on the play! Unsportsmanlike conduct! That is not how Coopers compete! This is a fair competition."

"Come on, sweetie! You love competitions!" Libby added.

"But..." Jason tried to protest.

"No buts, Jase. Cheer for your mother." Greg turned to his wife. "You're on, hun! Let's win this one! Hands in. Cooper on three." He and Libby put their hands together in the middle of the huddle. Jason didn't. "One, two, three. Cooper!"

Libby stood up and turned around to face Danny. He stood staring at them a few feet away. She walked closer to him and ran her hands through his hair.

"Are you ready, Danny?" She asked in a husky, sultry voice. She walked around behind him and let her lips get close to his ear. "Are you ready to fuck my pussy?" She kissed his neck and licked his earlobe lightly.

"Y-yes, Mrs. Cooper." He replied.

"Oh, come on!" Jason screeched, disgusted.

She reached down and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head. She kept her hands moving over his chest teasingly, caressing his body. Then she moved back around and pulled the thin straps of her dress away from her shoulders and let them fall. The dress slinked to the floor in a puddle of fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra, only panties.

She held her hand up to her mouth with a surprised expression. "Oops! Mrs. Cooper didn't wear a bra today. That's because she's a naughty girl." She lifted her large natural breasts and squeezed them together. "You like my titties, Danny?"

"Yes, Mrs. Cooper. They're... awesome!" He grinned like a teenager.

"I love having these nipples sucked and played with, Danny. It makes my pussy so wet. They're so sensitive." She rolled each nipple between her thumb and forefinger. They were already getting hard and distended. Danny admired her big, light pink areolas.

Greg sat on the end of his seat. "Whoo! Yeah, hun! Shake those titties!" He looked over at Jason and then slapped him in the back of the head. "What's wrong with you? Show some pride! Cheer for your mother!"

Jason just stared blankly.

Libby turned away showing Danny her ass. "You like my ass, Danny?" She swayed it back and forth, slow and sexy, bending forward so it stuck out.

Danny gulped. "Yes." He whispered.

She hooked her fingers in her white lace panties and slowly rolled them down over her round cheeks until they were just at the crease where her ass met her thighs. She stood up straight and pulled the fabric tight and lifted it up and down causing her booty rise and drop.

"See that booty? That's a perfect booty. That's an ass that can make a cock pop, Danny!"

"Daaa-aaamn! Cooper quality booty!" Greg called out pumping his fist in the air.

Jason gave him a wide-eyed look of disbelief.

Libby got on her knees with her round, firm ass sitting on her heels. "You sell yourself short, Danny. You just need to put on some muscle. But you've got a nice lean, hard frame to start with." She worked the button on his jeans and then got the zipper. "Let's see how hung you really are, Danny. You seem to be proud of yourself... but a mature woman has expectations..." She pulled his jeans and boxers down in one tug. "... and... holy god! Danny! That is a surprise! Now I was not expecting this."

"Jesus Christ." Jason gulped. "Come on, dad! Seriously! Snap out of it! You're not really gonna let this happen. You're not going to let him do this, are you?"

Jason's legs felt like jelly. He didn't think he could stand if he tried. He couldn't understand why his mom was doing this, or why his dad was allowing it to happen. Everyone seemed to be out of their minds.

Greg put his arm around his son reassuringly. "I know! I know! Danny really threw us a curveball with his horse cock. I mean I knew he said he was hung but dear god! It's alright though. We've still got this. You don't know your mother like I do. The woman fucks like a minx." He gave him another squeeze. "Watch this!" He pointed. "She's a real cum guzzler! Watch how she sucks on this thing."

Jason groaned again. How could his dad have misunderstood his comment? He wasn't concerned about their chances. He was concerned that this was happening at all. Fuckface! Fuckface from school was about to shove his fat cock down his mom's eager mouth. And because he was living in a black hole or an alternate reality, his father was cheering him on. He glanced up briefly and gasped as his mom did the unthinkable.

Libby held this monster in her hand. Her fist wrapped around the fat base, her fingers barely able to connect, and the front half of his cock fell half limp over her wrist. She dipped her head and sucked the tip into her mouth sucking it all the way to the back of her throat and then jacking his shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmhmmmm!" She groaned.

"Oh shit, Mrs. Cooper! You know how to suck cock!" Danny moaned. Then he glanced up. "Hey, Mr. Cooper, can I call your wife a slut?"

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fair game. Remember? Dirty talk included. Besides if the shoe fits!" He chuckled at his own joke and looked to Jason who didn't find it amusing. "You really need to lighten up! That was funny!"

Danny's cock was rock hard now. Every contour of it was visible down its length including its thick pulsing veins. Libby looked at the huge heavy balls hanging underneath and licked them while her hand glided up and down his shaft.

"Mmmmhmmm." She groaned some more. "I bet you have so much delicious cum in these balls, Danny. Wouldn't you like to put that down my throat or on my titties?"

"Nuh-uh. Nope." Danny tutted. "I see what you're doing, Mrs. Cooper. You're trying to get me to cum before I even start fucking you. That's not fair play. What's the position?"

"Doggy." She relented.

"Well... I'm hard. Let's get on with it."

Libby got on her hands and knees facing her husband and son. Her heavy breasts hung down. She brought her lower back down toward the floor to lift her ass up as best as possible and presented her cunt for fucking.

"Fuck, Mrs. Cooper. You're a hot fucking slut. I'm gonna fuck this pussy." Danny growled hungrily.

Danny had spent much of the last couple months testing his power on a couple of mature women a few towns over. He needed to be ready before tonight. Sadly, the Coopers didn't know that if he concentrated hard enough, he could control his own need to ejaculate, almost the same way he controlled their thoughts, manipulating them in small ways. Mrs. Cooper didn't stand a chance.

He lined his cock up with her wet entrance and grabbed onto her hips. He pushed slowly until the head stretched her opening and slipped inside. Then he simultaneously slammed his weight forward while pulling her hips back and buried the entirety of his cock in one shocking thrust.

"Oh fuck! Of fuck! Hmmmph!" Libby cried out as it split her open. "Ohmygod! Babe!" Her eyes searched for her husband. "Babe! We... we can't win! It's too d-d-deep!" Danny slammed into her pussy a few times fucking her with the full length of his cock. "Ohgod! Ohgod! It's a f-fat fucking c-cock!"

Greg looked worried. "Come on, Libby! If you feel split open then it feels tight on him! Milk that cock! Milk that fucking cock, honey! Don't you cum! Don't dare cum!" He smacked his son on the back of the head. "Cheer for your mother, goddamnit!"

Jason tried to look away but his eyes kept drawing back to his mother's distressed face as she got plowed by Fuckface. He hated that nerdy little fuck. But watching him fuck his mother was turning him on, and that was about the worst realization of all. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore it, but her groans and filthy words filled his ears regardless.

"Holy shit, Mrs. Cooper! You do have a tight cunt. It feels really good." Danny huffed as he started to pick up his pace.

"Ohgawd! Yes! Plow my cunt, Danny! Fuck my fucking cunt!"

"Damnit, Lib!" Greg cried out. "Hold that cum back. Don't do it!"

Danny started fucking harder and faster and she couldn't take it.

"Ohgawd! Ohgawd! Fuck it, Danny! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Libby's chest crushed against the floor as she heaved and shook.

"Fuck!" Greg threw his hands in the air. "Aw, hun! We didn't lose. We got destroyed!"

"I... I'm sorry... I just couldn't... it's so big, babe. It fucked me so good. I came so fast." She panted from the floor.

Danny spoke up. "You know, it's probably because she wasn't used to the size." His cock was still buried deep and he gave her ass cheek a slap. It elicited an oomph. "If I left my cock inside her and let her adjust to it for a few minutes. We could go double or nothing. She might do better."

Greg considered it for a moment. He hated to lose. It was a well-known fact. And it wasn't that he was a sore loser. On the contrary, he liked to improve. He liked to win based on merit. Danny didn't mind exploiting that fact with a gentle mental nudge.

"Babe? I'm down to try again if you are. What do ya say?"

Libby half lifted her head from the floor and attempted to blow a lock of hair from in front of her eyes. "Yes, please." She whined. "But... maybe a different position..."

"Strategy! I like the way you think, hun! First things first, we did lose. Let me get the money in case we lose again. You take a second to get used to that monster."

"Un-fucking-believable!" Jason scoffed. "You two are un-fucking-believable! Fuckface didn't fuck mom enough? You're gonna double down?"

"Honestly, Lib. I don't know what to do with him anymore. I'm going to get some money out of the safe." Greg stood up and walked out without looking at his son.

"Jason, maybe you should be more supportive of this family." Libby cautioned.

"Really? You're on your hands and knees stuffed full of cock right now. You realize that, right?" He said pointing at her like she didn't have the right to lecture him.

"Of course, I do, Jason." She replied curtly. "It's hard not to realize with a fat cock like Danny's."

Danny offered a simple suggestion. "Mrs. Cooper, why don't you lie down flat. Maybe that'll be easier while we wait."

Libby eased forward with that big cock in her cunt. Danny moved his knees to the outside of her legs. He placed his hands on her full, round ass and shimmied until his cock settled nice and deep. She groaned.

"There that's better." He noted.

He could feel her moving imperceptibly trying to fuck him. She wanted that cock to fuck her so badly. In part because of the thoughts he'd pushed into her, but since she came she had her own natural urges.

Danny glanced up at Jason. It was awfully quiet. He enjoyed watching the asshole's frustration over everything.

"So... uh... Jason..."

"What, fuckface? What could you possibly have to say?"

"Nothing. Just trying to make conversation." Danny replied. "Your mom's got an amazing cunt. Respectfully, I mean."

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Jason!" Libby scoffed. "He was paying me a compliment." She stopped and grunted softly. "Oh... oops."

"What now?" Jason asked.

"I came by accident. Don't tell your father." She craned her neck backward. "That doesn't count."

Danny made a zipper motion on his lips and smiled. She did too.

"Although it looks like Jason got excited by that." Danny noted.

Libby glanced up at the tent in her son's jeans. "Jason Cooper! Did you get hard watching me cum? That's disgusting!"

And Danny watched as Jason hung his head low in embarrassment.

"I... I don't want to watch any of this!" He whined.

Greg came strolling back into the room with a wad of cash. He waved it in the air triumphantly.

"All set!" He announced. "A Cooper always pays their debts! How's your pussy, hun? Is it stretched? You ready to milk that fucker?"

"Ready!" Libby cooed.

Danny slowly pulled his cock from her dripping snatch and let her crawl out from underneath him.

"I'm on top." She glanced up at her husband. "The squat ride. It's a sure winner."

"Oh damn!" Greg laughed. "Jason, this is her best move. She doesn't ride on her knees. She keeps her feet planted firm and drops her pussy down on his cock. This shit drives me crazy." His son hadn't responded. "Jason?" He glanced over to find him rubbing his erection through his jeans. "Oh, come on, Jase! Control yourself!"

Danny's cock was a pillar of hard flesh dripping with female cum. "Could you clean it off first?" He asked.

Libby didn't hesitate and dove down on it, swallowing it as deep as it would go.

"Suck him, Hun! Drain him!" Greg hollered while simultaneously smacking his son.

Danny grabbed her silky, blonde hair and pushed her face down on his cock until she choked and gagged. "She's a real nasty cocksucker, Mr. Cooper. You're a lucky guy to have such a filthy slut. I'd like to take my time and throat fuck your wife if I could. Unfortunately, I've gotta make her fuckhole cum."

"It's too bad. She's a cum guzzler."

"Seriously, dad? Can you not say things like that?"

"Shut up, Jason. You're literally zero help. Your mother is doing her best to fuck your friend."

"Are you fucking kidding? Listen to yourself! And Fuckface is not my friend!"

Danny's cock was a saliva covered mess. Libby climbed on top, feet planted, hovering over his fat shaft and then dropped down slowly until he was buried inside her again. She moved her pussy deftly up and down. Her round ass rising and falling swallowing him into her hungry hole. She had more control this way. She could slow down when she felt she was getting too close to a climax. And she sped up when she thought he might be. Her right hand reached back and cradled his balls.

"Not bad for an old lady." She cooed as she fucked his cock harder. "My pussy is tight, right? You like my tight pussy, Danny? You want to fill it with your creamy goodness?" She dropped down smacking against him over and over. "Fill me up! Fill me up, Danny! Fill my cunt!"

"Holy shit, Mrs. Cooper!" He squealed. "You're such a whore! Oh god!"

Jason couldn't handle it. He felt a sudden rush of need. He couldn't know that it was aided by Fuckface. He fumbled with his zipper as his mom got fucked. His eyes trained on her massive breasts bouncing and jiggling. He grabbed his cock jerking it as fast as he could, overwhelmed by his whore mother.

"Fuck him, hun! You've got this!" Greg called out approvingly.

"Oh god!" Jason cried as he came shooting his load in a high arc that landed on his mom's face and tits.

Libby felt the warm splash of cum just as Danny fucked up into her. "Ohgawd! Fuck! Fuckit! I'm cumming again!"

"Motherfucker!" Greg cursed as he watched his wife writhe on that massive cock. He smacked his son. "What the fuck, Jason! You fucked us! She was gonna win! And why are you jerking it to your mother?"

"I'm sorry!" He replied sheepishly, unsure what had come over him. "I... I..."

"Triple or nothing!" Greg called out. "Don't stop!"

"Babe!" Libby tried to interject but she was still twitching on Danny's cock. "I... I don't know if that's a good..."

"You nearly had him!" Greg retorted. "He's gotta be right there. Fuck that load out of him."

Danny took control and fucked hard up into her pussy. Had he not been able to control his ejaculation he would've blown it numerous times already. But he concentrated and controlled his need to release. Now he could really focus on fucking her harder. He pounded up into her sopping wet cunt with as much force as he could muster.

Libby braced her hands on his chest as his thrusts got faster. Her pussy was just too sensitive now. His cock was too deep and too thick. Her third orgasm was coming fast. She couldn't hold back. She didn't want to hold back. He was fucking her so good.

"Oh fuck!" Libby cried. "Again! Ohgawd! I... I'm cu-cumming!"

"Goddamit!" Greg hollered. "This is your fault." He smacked his son again. "Why did you cum on your mother?"

"Oh shit!" Danny groaned. "I'll give you two hundred back if you let me finish."

"Deal." Greg said. It was fair. And at least he got to recoup a little of the fifteen hundred cash he already lost.

Danny pumped three more times and then unleashed a torrent of cum inside Mrs. Cooper.

"Ohgawd!" She cried as it filled her up. "Danny! There's so much!"

When he finally pulled out he was breathing heavily. Greg was counting hundred dollar bills on the table.

"$1300." He said. "I can't say I'm happy about that."

"I'll give you a rematch any time, Sir." Danny replied. "I thought she had me for a moment."

"Me too!" Greg bemoaned. "Until Jason started wanking it to his own mother." He turned toward his son. "We'll have a talk about that later."

Mandy Cooper called out for her parents as she walked through the kitchen. She saw the mini pizzas getting cold. Her brother had disappeared from the party. It was unlike him not to soak up the spotlight.

"Mom? Dad? Jason?" She called.

Danny had pushed some thoughts into her earlier in the day at school. He was prepared for her arrival. She appeared in the entryway wearing a micro mini skirt and skimpy halter. Libby had already moved to the couch next to her husband. Her pussy leaking a heavy stream of semen.

"Whoa!" Mandy gasped. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Greg chimed in first. "Just putting the Cooper family pride to the test." He stated. "It didn't go so well."

"Fuckface fucked mom!" Jason cried out. "Sis, you gotta help me! Something is not right!"

Her face landed on Danny first. His huge cock wet with cum. Then it moved to her mother who cupped her pussy trying to stem the flow of semen leaking from it. Libby reached her hand up and fed it to herself for lack of any better idea.

"That's a huge cock!" She finally said. "Hi, Danny."

"Hi, Mandy. It's good to see you." Danny greeted her. He thought for a second and then looked at Greg. "Oh man! That was your play, Mr. Cooper."

"What was?" He asked.

"Mandy." He said. "Tighter pussy, better chance I'd blow early, right?"

"Shit! I'm so dumb!" Greg exclaimed. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"No!" Jason blurted. "That's not a good idea at all!"

"Wait... was there a bet?" Mandy asked. "Dad, were you betting again?"

Greg blushed. "You know I can't help myself. It's Cooper family pride. Danny said he could fuck your mother and he wouldn't cum first. We lost!"