Cop Town Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long are you going to tease me?" Brin sighed as she continued to fellate him.

She spat out his cock and looked up at him; she looked gorgeous with her heavy makeup and ruby-red lipstick.

"I thought you were going to unwrap me like a Christmas present?" she teased him.

"I don't unwrap my Christmas presents; I tear them open," Brin smirked down at her.

"Well I suppose and a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do," her green eyes lit with mischief.

Brin needed no further coaxing; he leapt from under her and pulled her to her knees. Penelope laughed as he lifted her skirt and struggled to pull down her panties; she deliberately teased him by keeping her legs closed but gyrated her buttocks seductively. Finally Brin's impatience got the better of him and he wrapped the wispy garment in his fist and ripped it from her body.

"You do tear open your presents!" Penelope began to laugh uncontrollably.

Brin gazed down on her smooth soft buttocks clad only in the gossamer fabric of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose; they were magnificent. His cock was leaking pre-ejaculate and he was so horny that he was scared he would come on her ass before he got inside her. Penelope was still laughing like a hyena when Brin tore open the crotch of her pantyhose and drove himself inside her.

Because his cock was not particularly large and so well lubricated by pre-cum, it slid right inside her without causing Penelope any pain. In fact it felt wonderful and she pushed back against him and wriggled her buttocks seductively and clenched and unclenched her sphincter.

Brin grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and fucked her hard and fast and Penelope began to moan, his penis was just long enough so that the tip of glans pressed on her prostate when he drove himself all the way in.

"Ride 'em cowboy!" Penelope cackled as Brin fucked her harder and slapped her buttocks.

She felt Brin pull her back hard against him as he orgasmed; his cock pulsed inside her and his ejaculate ran from her sphincter and dribbled down her thighs, soaking into her pantyhose. She was close to coming too but the booze held her back.

She managed to orgasm the third time Brin fucked her; by now she was naked except for her heels and hosiery and she ejaculated into front of her pantyhose, pushing against Brin's flat hard stomach as he fucked her on her back with her ankles over his shoulders. She fell asleep not long after and awoke in the early hours to find that he had left.

She rolled over and fell back asleep, contented and exhausted.

To be continued.