Copper River Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, the girl has legs. Very nice legs, I might add."

"Thank you, kind sir. Your's aren't too bad either. So even though you've already seen me naked, should I expect to hear compliments each time you see a new body part of mine?"

"Absolutely. You're a very beautiful woman, Heather, and I look forward to the times when I can compliment you further."

Laughing, the two got into his car and made their way across town to the bowling alley Steven had made reservations. Heather was smiling as they entered, and as they crossed to the main desk, she spotted someone, yelled at him, and ran into his arms.

"Uncle Roy! How are you? It's been way too long since we saw each other."

"Heather! Come here, you, and give me a hug. My god, it's been ages."

As the two hugged each other, Steven stood off to the side, not knowing what to do. Obviously they knew each other from way back. Heather then grabbed his hand and pulled him close to her side.

"Uncle Roy, this is Steven Frasier, my boyfriend. Steven, Uncle Roy."

"It's nice to meet you, sir."

"It's nice to meet you as well -- as long as you knock off the sir shit."

"Uncle Roy, where's Aunt Donna? Is she here?"

"Of course she is. I think she had to help in the grill for a while, but she'll be done soon. So do you two have a reservation tonight?"

"Yes, for 7:00. I know we're a bit early, so we can just wait until it's time."

"Nonsense. Let's see -- head down to lane 22, and I'll get it reset for you. I'm guessing you both need shoes?"

Shoes and bowling balls in hand, the couple headed to their lane.

"This is nice -- automatic scoring, plus I'm now your boyfriend. Nice indeed."

"Yeah, that kind of slipped out...hope you don't mind. Uncle Roy did some major remodeling a few years back. He saw he was losing patrons to the new place uptown, so he got busy here. As you can see, it worked."

It had, as the place was full, with people waiting in line. The grill was packed, and Steven saw they could order whatever they wanted from where they were, and have it delivered to their lane.

"So how do you know Uncle Roy? Who is he related to?"

"Ok, full disclosure. He really isn't my uncle, but I've called him that for as long as I can remember. He might be a shirttail relative, but he and Donna lived next door to us growing up, and I always called them aunt and uncle. They are great people, and I love them as if they were family.

"Now enough chit chat. We've got some serious bowling to do."

As the night wore on, both were having a great time. Lots of laughing and kidding each other slowly turned into flirting. High fives after strikes and spares turned into longer touches on their arms. Several times each caught the other stealing glances when they were bent over. So when Heather finished their last game with three strikes, she jumped into Steven's arms and hugged him tight.

When they finished, they brought their shoes back to the desk, and Steven brought his wallet out to pay.

"Put that away, young man. You money is no good here. And besides, if Donna found out I charged Heather and her boyfriend for anything, she'd skin me alive."

"Thanks, Uncle Roy. Tell Aunt Donna we said goodbye, and we'll see you soon."

Hand in hand, Heather and Steven strolled down the strip mall to the pizza pub.

"So, is this one of the perks of being Heather McPherson's boyfriend? Free bowling?"

"You didn't mind me calling you my boyfriend, did you? I hope not, because I really want to be your girlfriend. And free bowling is only one of the many perks included."

Several hours later, Steven was walking Heather up to her door.

"I had a really good time tonight, Steven. Probably the best in a long time. And I hope I didn't embarrass you by calling you my boyfriend to Uncle Roy."

"No embarrassment, but I was taken by surprise. A very nice surprise, I might add. I had a really nice time as well. I can't remember when I've laughed so much."

"Me either. And now, will you do me a favor?"

"Sure, if I can."

"Will you please give me a goodnight kiss that will last me until next weekend?"

The couple leaned forward until their lips met. The first touch was electric, and soon they were embroiled in a soul-crushing hug and a lip-searing kiss. As the kiss went on, Heather's hands slid down Steven's back, coming to rest on his butt. Feeling that, Steven did the same, and slowly caressed and squeezed her butt cheeks through her shorts. Finally, breathless, they broke their kiss and stood close, looking each other in the eye.

"Wow. If that was our first kiss, I can't wait to see what happens once we get some practice in. And by the way, I was serious when I said earlier that I couldn't wait to hear more compliments on my now hidden body parts.

"I really like you, Steven, but I need to take things slow. I was horribly hurt several years ago, and I never want to feel that way again. It took me a long time to get over it, and some parts I've never gotten over. I hope you understand."

"I understand how you feel. Heather, I like you a lot too, so I'll take things as slow as you want. I like the idea of being your boyfriend, and if that kiss is anything to judge on, I'm going to like practicing with you. And even though I've seen you naked, I can't wait to see you naked again, only in a less dangerous situation. I'll let you set the tempo on that. I can wait until you're ready."

"Thank you, Steven. That means a lot that you feel that way.

"I know how busy you're going to be next week, so how about next Saturday I plan something. I'll call you during the week once I get it figured out. Ok?"

"More than ok. I'll see you next week. Goodnight."

As the weeks and months passed, Heather and Steven got closer and closer. Most every weekend was spent together, as well as several times during the week for dinner. They had stayed over at each other's place occasionally, but they still had not had sex.

One Friday night, after pizza, beer, and a movie, they were sitting on Steven's couch, talking about the movie. Heather slid next to Steven, kissed him, and pulled his arm around her, holding him close.

"Steven, can I ask you something serious? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I need to ask you a question. Will you tell me what happened between you and your ex?"

Steven hesitated at her question. The full story was only known to a select few friends, and he was unsure how Heather would react. But he realized that in order for them to be together, he needed to be honest and tell her what happened. Taking a deep breath, he began. When he finished his story, he had tears welling in his eyes, and Heather was openly crying.

"Did you ever find out why she left?"

"Nope. I tried to call her, but she blocked my number, my emails came back, and none of her friends would ever talk to me. So it's still a mystery why she left like she did. I did hear some rumors that she was cheating on me, but I never found out for certain."

Steven paused and looked Heather in the eye and smiled.

"But I'm sure glad she did."

Both were quiet for a while, before Heather broke the silence.

"Thank you for telling me what happened. It always amazes me how people can hurt the ones they supposedly love in such hurtful fashions. And I know what you're thinking -- 'what's Heather's story'? I promise I'll tell you, but not today -- not now. I'm still not ready to let anyone know what really happened. I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about. You'll tell me when you're ready to tell me, and not a moment sooner. I can wait, Heather -- I'm not going anywhere."

Heather snuggled closer into Steven's arms.

"Glad to hear that, because I have a favor to ask. Next Saturday, the bank president is throwing his 'end of the summer blowout party' for the senior staff of the bank, and I'm wondering if you'd like to be my date for the day?"

"Sure, I'd love to. But what does it entail?"

Heather pulled away from Steven, only to kneel excitedly next to him on the couch.

"In the morning there is a golf outing. Nothing serious for most of the staff, but just a fun time. They usually have different prizes during the outing like longest drive, shortest putt -- things like that. Afterward there is a lunch buffet, where the president passes out the prizes and gives us a speech. When he is done, we get the use of one of the pools for the afternoon, complete with an open bar. Then at night there is a huge barbeque dinner. All in all, a really fun time. Still interested, or do you need to hear all the perks?"

"I'm interested, but I still want to hear the perks. And where is this shindig being held at?"

"Do you know the Royal Oaks Country Club and Resort?"

"Sure. Royal Oaks, where you need a zillion dollars to join, and almost as much each year to be a member. I've driven past it many times."

"Yep, that's the place. Now for the perks. First, you get to see me in a really cute and sexy golf outfit that shows off my legs -- and my tits. When it's pool time, you'll see me in either a sexy one piece or a rather small bikini. For dinner, I'll be wearing a strapless sundress that comes down to mid-thigh and shows off my figure. And in between, you get to watch me change and see me naked again. And because I figure we both will have too much to drink to safely drive, I've already reserved a room with a king bed for the night. Which means you'll get to see the alluring nightie I plan on wearing...for a little while, at least.

"So, are the perks worth your time?"

Heather sat there, looking at Steven with an expectant, but still questioning, look on her face. How could she think he'd turn down an offer to spend a day with her like she proposed?

"Yes, I think I could probably fit you into my schedule that day."

Laughing, Heather launched herself at Steven, sitting his lap and madly kissing him.

"Thanks, Steven. I know we'll have a great time. The last few years I had to go alone, and it wasn't any fun. And introducing you to my colleagues as my boyfriend will be great. Now, kiss me like you mean it."

Next Saturday, Steven picked Heather up at 8:00. It was about an hour drive to the resort, and their tee time was 10:00. When she answered the door, Steven about fell over looking at her outfit. She had a collared, sleeveless shirt, a golf skirt that came to mid-thigh, and a visor with her bank's name on it. She looked beautiful.

"Ok, is this some sort of set up? How am I supposed to concentrate on golf with you looking like that?"

With a gleam in her eye and a smile on her face, Heather answered.

"Well, if you don't like it, maybe you should punish me later. Now grab my bag, please, and let's get going."

Arriving in plenty of time, Heather introduced Steven to her colleagues and their significant others. They were teamed up with the vice president of the mortgage division and his wife. Both were friendly and they had a great time on the course. Steven had a difficult time keeping his eyes off Heather, and tried not to stare... but was unsuccessful.

"Like what you see, big boy? If you like this, just wait until this afternoon."

And that's how the morning went -- Heather teasing Steven and Stephanie teasing her husband Joel. Both men were getting an eyeful from both women, who seemed to enjoy teasing their men.

When they finished the round, everyone met on the clubhouse patio for lunch and prizes. No one in their group won anything, but still had a great time. When the president was finished with his speech, he thanked everyone once again for such a successful year, and said the pool would be open in 30 minutes. Saying their goodbyes, Heather checked into their room while Steven got their luggage from his car. Meeting him in the lobby, Heather grabbed his arm and led him to their room.

Entering the room, Heather gasped. It was more luxurious than she had imagined. A huge king bed, a shower big enough for five people, several recliners and a plush sofa decorated the room. Opening the curtains they saw the large balcony, largely hidden from view by several huge trees.

"This is even better than I thought, Steven. Want to check out the shower before we go swimming? After this morning, I know I need one. And who better than my favorite boyfriend to help me wash my back... and front... and everywhere."

Stripping off his clothes, Steven followed Heather and her trail of clothes to the large bathroom. Stepping into the shower with her, he was once again breathless as he saw her naked body. Seeing him naked for the first time, Heather smiled and leaned into him for a kiss.

"Just as nice as I had hoped. So, want to wash your favorite girlfriend's body?"

Kissing her in answer, Steven backed them both into the warm, pulsating water. Showerheads from overhead and each side sent the warm water cascading over their bodies. Kissing her deeply, Steven slid his hand onto her perky, firm breasts, lightly brushing his fingers against her nipples. Moaning into his mouth, Heather rubbed her wet pussy against his leg, and soon the shower was filled with her screaming in orgasm.

"My god, Steven. What you do to me. I've never climaxed that fast before. Now wash me before we use up all the hot water."

Steven grabbed the washrag and body wash, and began to wash her luscious body from top to bottom, not skipping any part. When he finished, he whispered into her ear.

"You are so beautiful, Heather. I can't wait to do more of this with you."

"Tonight, my handsome boyfriend. Tonight. I've been back on the pill for two months, just waiting for the perfect time to make love with you. And for you to make love with me. All of me. Any part of me. I love you, Steven, and want to give myself to you in a way only lovers can. But not now. Tonight."

Disappointed in not going any further, but imagining what the night had in store, Steven finished washing himself and got out, wrapping up in a huge, fluffy towel. Heather was drying her hair, sitting naked in front of him.

"Damn, girl. Do you realize you are going to give me a heart attack by doing stuff like that?"

Finishing up, Heather stood, kissed Steven, and strode into the other room.

"Give me about five minutes, then come out and let me know what you think, ok?"

Finishing up, he waited the required five minutes before entering the room. Standing there was Heather, in her one-piece bathing suit. It was a green color that matched her eyes, form fitting, with several cutouts strategically placed. In a word, she looked fantastic. Steven's eyes got wide and his mouth went dry as he attempted to respond. Twirling around to he could see all of her, Heather smiled and had a twinkle in her eye.

"So, you like it, huh?"

"My god, Heather, every time I see you in something new, you simply take my breath away. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep my hands off of you, while at the same time, try not to get hard looking at you. Damn..."

Laughing at his predicament, Heather put on a silky wrap and stepped into her sandals. Grabbing her beach bag, she led Steven out of the room and down to the pool.

They spent the next four hours laying in the sun, playfully splashing each other, and having several friendly conversations with Heather's colleagues. Steven noticed that each time she left the pool, every male in the vicinity turned and looked at her. At first it bothered him, but then he realized that everyone else was jealous of him and his beautiful girlfriend.

Soon, people began to leave the pool to get ready for the evening's barbeque, so Heather and Steven did as well. Hand in hand they walked to their room, not talking but just enjoying the feel of each other so close.

Entering their room, Heather dropped her bag on the floor, kicked off her sandals, and peeled her bathing suit off her body. She stood there, naked, in front of Steven. Then turned and walked to the sliding doors that led out to their secluded balcony. Steven followed her, and once outside, began to kiss his naked beauty. Soon their tongues were playing with each other, and Steven slid his hand to her tits, squeezing and rubbing them until Heather moaned into his mouth. Moving down, he began to kiss his way across her chest until he latched onto a nipple. As he sucked, he moved his hand down her tight body to her thighs, where she obliged him by opening her legs wide.

Sliding one, then two fingers into her quickly moistening pussy brought another gasp to her lips. Soon she was moaning non-stop as he began to play with her clit, still sucking on her hard nipples. Moments later she moaned 'I'm cumming' and clamped her legs together, trapping his fingers inside her pulsing cunt. Holding her tight, Steven felt her orgasm spread through her body.

Finally, as her orgasm began to fade, he started to finger her once again. This time, Heather began to thrust her pussy against his fingers, fucking herself on his hand. It didn't take long for her next orgasm to hit, and she almost screamed out loud when it did. Body shaking, legs trembling, she gasped for air as her climax coursed through her body. At long last, her body stopped shaking and she calmed down. Steven pulled his fingers from her pussy and licked them clean as he held Heather up. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at Steven, her look was a combination of both lust and love.

"Nobody has done anything like that to me, ever. I had no idea I could cum twice in a row, and so hard each time. You are raising the bar for me tonight really high. I just hope I have the energy to do to you what you've just done to me. I love you, Steven. Thank you."

"I love you as well, Heather. And remember, this isn't a contest of who can make the other cum the hardest. I enjoy pleasuring you, feeling you cum in my arms, and tasting your delicious juices. And tonight, we can do it all over again."

"Yes, oh yes, my love. I can't wait. But I need to take a shower, but I better do it alone, or we'll never get to dinner. Let me go first, so I can get dressed while you're showering."

Kissing him once again, Heather made her way to the shower while Steven sat on the balcony, thinking how this day has gone so far. He thought about masturbating while she was showering, but decided to save it for later.

Soon he heard her yell that she was done, so he showered while she got dressed. When he exited the bathroom, Heather was standing in front of him, wearing a beautiful yellow strapless sundress that ended half way down her thighs. Her hair was curled and she wore just a hint of makeup. A gold necklace and sandals finished the outfit. Smiling, she turned around for him, and asked him if he liked her outfit.

"Stunning. Simply stunning. I can't believe the most beautiful woman around will be on my arm tonight, and in my bed later."

The barbeque dinner was delicious, as was expected. Heather's boss brought in his favorite barbeque chef from Kansas City, and it was well worth the trouble. The ribs melted in your mouth, and the chicken was the best Steven had ever eaten. After dessert, everyone just milled around, drinking, talking, and in general having a wonderful time.

But suddenly Heather gasped and dropped her drink. Steven noticed her face had drained of all color, and she began to shake.

"No, it can't be. It just can't be. No, not here..."

By the time Steven hurried to her, Heather had left, running away from the patio. Before he ran after her, Steven turned to Jan, Heather's best friend at the bank.

"Jan, who did Heather just see to react like she did?"

"See the guy across the pool wearing the ugly Hawaiian shirt? That's Jerry, her ex. Her ex who cheated on her with..."

"With who, Jan?"

"It's not my place to say, Steven. Suffice to say he really fucked her up for a long, long time. You better find her quick."

Following the way Heather left, Steven began running through the grounds, calling her name. Everywhere he looked he couldn't find her. After what seemed like hours, his phone rang.