Copper River Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know who wrote this? I won't get him in trouble, although I will have a talk with him. But I'm also going to shake his hand and probably buy him a beer."

"You might have to change that to a glass of wine, because Diane Harvey hates beer."

"Diane? Really? I'd never guess it was her. So she hates Mitchell as much as the rest of us?"

"Steven, you have no idea. She told me he keeps hitting on her, and suggesting that if she doesn't go out with him, her job might be in jeopardy. And he knows she's engaged, and if her Army husband finds out, we'll have one dead body on our hands."

"Wow, I had no idea. All right, we'll deal with that later. Right now we need to fix this. How long will it take to do the re-write?"

"Not long. But once it's finished, I'll need to re-boot the program to load, and that will take several hours, because of the complexity. I can stay and do it if you all want to go back to your hotel."

Steven, Rose, and Michelle looked at each other, and Rose answered.

"No, we'll stay until it's done. But does your boss mind if we crack open some cold adult beverages?"

"On a Friday afternoon? Are you kidding? Open the fridge in the conference room and tell me what you think. And yes, I'll have one too."

So the five of them sat there for the rest of the afternoon, drinking beer and waiting for the program to load. They were sitting around the computer, laughing about what was done, when Mr. Smith walked over.

"So, can I assume by your laughing demeanor and my empty beer fridge that you solved the problem?"

"Yes sir, we did. And I told Steven and his team about our secret stash. I didn't think you'd mind. Considering..."

"Mind? Hell, I'm joining you!"

Saturday was spent running simulations and preparing the new hardware installations. Once the simulations showed the problem fixed, they spent the rest of the day getting everything uploaded and ready for activation.

That night, Mr. Smith took his and Steven's team out for a celebratory dinner. Josh and Cindi both brought their significant others, and Mr. Smith brought his wife. The celebration went well into the night, when finally Steven thought they should get some sleep before their morning flight. Hugs and handshakes were shared before everyone left.

Earlier that night, Steven had called Heather, sharing the good news with her.

"So I'll be home Sunday afternoon, around 3:00. I'll call an Uber so you don't have to come all the way out to the airport."

"I'm so happy for you, Steven. Is it ok if I wait for you in your apartment? I'll have supper for you. Nothing much -- just leftovers from the weekend. You know, my mom's turkey, your mom's ham, and a bunch of other stuff as well."

"That sounds wonderful, Heather. I can't wait to see you -- I've really missed being with you this weekend."

"I've missed you too. I've got Monday off -- can you stay home with me?"

"Not all day. I have to meet with Mr. Clarkson first thing Monday to fill him in on everything. But I'll take the afternoon off to spend with my favorite girlfriend. Ok?"

"Sounds good. See you tomorrow afternoon, Steven. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie. Till tomorrow."

After a smooth and uneventful flight, Steven stood in the terminal with his teammates, talking.

"We need to be in the office tomorrow early, because Mr. Clarkson wants to meet with all of us, and get a full update on what happened. I plan to work the morning, but take the afternoon off, and if you two want to do the same, that's fine with me. And mostly, thank you both for going above and beyond on this project."

"Steven, you should know by now that the four of us will move heaven and earth for you, no matter what. You're the type of boss that everyone wants, but only a very few of us have. So you're very welcome."

"I agree with Rose. I know I'm just starting out in this industry, but I can't think of a better way to start than with you teaching me how to lead others. Plus, we get to put Mitchell West in his place, starting tomorrow, and the Cowboys got their asses kicked Thursday, so I hope my soon to be ex enjoyed himself. See you in the morning."

Arriving home, Steven thanked his Uber driver and stepped into his apartment. As he opened the door, the aroma of his mom's ham filled the air. Seconds later, Heather wrapped her arms around Steven, kissing him deeply.

"Welcome home, baby. I really missed you this weekend, especially with everyone asking about you. But you're here now, and that's all that matters."

Walking into the kitchen, Steven saw just how many leftovers they had.

"Our moms made certain we were not going to starve, that's for sure. And your mom almost gave us all the leftover ham, before your dad stopped her and demanded she leave some for him. So grab a seat, and tell me what I can get for you."

"Sweetie, this all looks so good, I'm not sure where to start."

While they ate, Heather filled Steven in on all the family gossip from both families, and he told her what they had done in Phoenix. When they were finished eating and putting everything away, Heather pulled Steven into her arms and smiled.

"Why don't you take a quick shower and then meet me in the bedroom. I have a present for you."

Doing as she asked, Steven quickly showered and stepped into his bedroom, where the lights were dimmed, soft music was playing, and Heather was laying in the bed on her side with the sheet pulled up, watching him. He sat on the side of the bed, leaned over, and kissed her soft lips. After several minutes of kissing, Heather smiled once again and whispered,

"Why don't you unwrap your present?"

Pulling the sheet down, Steven saw she was lying there totally naked. And even though he had seen her naked many times, his breath still caught in his throat looking at her.

"My god, you are beautiful. Every time I see you, you take my breath away."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, but I want you to put your mouth to better use. I want you to make love to me, Steven. All of me. This is what I wanted to do the night of the party, but those plans got screwed up. But not tonight. You have been so patient with me, holding me whenever I needed you to, kissing me, telling me how beautiful I am. Loving me like you do. All this time, something was holding me back from this, but not anymore. I finally realized you are nothing like my ex, and will do nothing to hurt me. I've known that for a long time, but deep down, a small voice kept telling me to stop. But no more. That voice is gone for good, so please make love to me like I know you want to. I am yours, Steven, tonight, tomorrow, and forever. I love you."

With that, Steven lay next to Heather and they began to kiss. Soon their tongues were playing with each other and soft moans began to fill the air. Breaking the kiss, Steven slowly began to kiss Heather from her mouth to her chest, taking time to lavish licks and kisses on her luscious breasts and nipples; at the same time, he slid his hand down her taut body, only to stop at the junction of her thighs. And as she felt where his hand rested, Heather opened her legs wide to welcome his touch.

Sliding his fingers into her wetness elicited a long moan from Heather. As he slowly fingered her pussy, he kept sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, and back again. And as he did, Heather kept moving closer and closer to her climax -- which then swept over her like a tidal wave. Writhing beneath Steven, Heather whimpered in ecstasy, hoping he would not stop playing her body so expertly. And Steven had no notion to do so.

Leaving his fingers where they were, he began to kiss his way down her body, across her tight stomach, down past the small landing strip she left unshaved, and onto her nether lips, which were already dripping with her pleasure. After kissing her several times, he pushed his tongue into her pussy, tongue fucking her in conjunction with his fingers. In no time at all, she was cumming once again.

Slowing only to change position, Steven began to lick Heather once again, faster this time, and taking occasional swipes at her clit. Each time he did, she reacted with a gasp. Wanting to bring her off again, he began to suck her clit, while at the same time began to finger her pussy faster and deeper.

Heather's body suddenly went rigid as she arched her back off the bed as her next orgasm began. Her mouth was open in a soundless scream as her climax hit. Her legs clamped together, trapping Steven's mouth where it was, which only prolonged her orgasm. Finally she fell back to the bed and released Steven's head from between her thighs.

Moving up the bed to lay next to Heather, Steven held her quivering body close. She finally opened her eyes and turned to look at him, the look of love filling her face.

"Are you trying to do me in on purpose? If so, what a way to go. I've never had anyone give me an orgasm like that, not to mention doing it three times. And you still haven't been inside me. I can only imagine what that's going to feel like."

"Imagine no more."

Before he could move, Heather stopped him.

"Steven, wait. I need to tell you something. Even though we've played around in various ways, I'm still a virgin. I've never had intercourse before, so please go slowly. I've imagined how this would feel, so please take your time as you fill me. And when you need to cum, fill me again."

Softly kissing Heather once again, Steven positioned himself between her widely splayed legs. He rubbed his engorged dick against her pussy, wetting the tip before he began to enter her. Slowly he pushed his way in, letting her get used to the feel of him inside her. Once he was fully inside, Heather moaned in pleasure. She quickly realized the bliss she felt was not even close to what she thought it would be.

"Oh yes, Steven. You fill me so good. Love me, baby. Love me."

With measured strokes Steven began to make love to the luscious woman lying beneath him. He knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum, so he was determined to have Heather cum first. Leaning on only one arm, he moved his hand between them to rub her clit. She jumped at the electric feeling, and soon felt the oncoming orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again!"

As Heather bucked and writhed beneath him, Steven was mesmerized by the bouncing of her tits. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth as he began to move faster and faster in his lover. Before long, he felt the familiar tingling in his balls, and he moaned out loud, 'cumming'.

Feeling the first splash of his sperm in her pussy, Heather began to cum as well. Steven kept sliding in and out of her until she could take no more. He pulled out and lay next to her, holding her trembling body tight. Slowly their breathing returned to normal, and as it did, she turned in his arms to face her lover, tears welling in her eyes.

"My god, Steven. I can't believe how good that all felt. The things you do to me to make me cum so hard -- I've never felt that way before. Thank you for making my first time so memorable. The only problem is, how do you top that?"

"I don't know how, but trust me, I'll try. I love you, Heather, so much. You make me feel things I never imagined I could feel. And I can't wait to make love with you again and again."

Heather pulled the sheet up over them and holding each other close, the couple fell asleep.

Steven woke early, with only a hint of sunrise brightening the curtains. He lay quiet for a moment, relishing the feel of a warm, naked body lying next to his. During the night, the couple turned so they lay spooning each other, with Heather's butt pushed up against Steven's groin. His hand lay across her chest, holding one of her breasts. He lay there, listening to the sounds of Heather breathing. After a while he felt her soft ass cheeks snuggling closer to him; then she lifted her leg and slipped his rapidly hardening dick into her wet pussy. Sighing as he pushed his way in, she began to move, fucking herself on his dick. Soon the only sounds were of Heather moaning, and encouraging Steven to fuck her faster. Suddenly she clamped her muscles around his dick as she reached her climax; feeling that, Steven filled her with his cum. Snuggling close once again, Heather fell back to sleep with a smile on her face.

Steven, however, needed to get up, as he had an early morning meeting at work. He tried to slide out of bed quietly, but Heather grabbed his arm and pulled it around her tighter.

"Don't go. Call in sick or something, but stay here and make love to me all day."

"I'd love to, baby, but I need to go. Stay here and sleep, and when I get home later, I'll make love to you then."

Kissing her on the cheek, Steven left his sleeping girlfriend in bed and went to get ready for work.

Arriving early, Steven thought he'd be the first one there, but he was wrong. As he entered he saw Rose and Michelle huddled around a computer, staring at the screen.

"So, anything interesting on TV this morning?"

"No, smartass. We're looking at the graphics from the Smith update. It's going just as we expected, with no problems."

"That's good to hear. Once Jackson and Mike get here we need to get to Mr. Clarkson's office. He wants to talk about all this."

Just then, the missing parts of the team came in, and together they went to see the owner of the company.

Before Steven could knock on his door, Mr. Clarkson was waving them into his office. He greeted them warmly, and invited them to sit.

"I want to thank all of you for what you did last weekend. You all went above and beyond, and kept our largest client happy. In fact, the words Jon used were 'extremely satisfied, grateful, and indebted'. Jon is not one to forget actions like that, and neither am I."

Standing, Mr. Clarkson gave each team member an envelope.

"This is just a small token of appreciation from both myself and Smith Brothers. All I ask is you wait until you get back to your desks to open them, and not to discuss the contents with anyone else. Consider this your 'holiday bonus' -- something not everyone will get. And remember, I need your report on what happened later this morning. Once that's turned in, take the rest of the day off -- you've all earned it. And once again, thanks for everything.

"Steven, one minute alone, please."

Once the others left, Mr. Clarkson shut his door.

"Steven, I know how upset you were over Mitchell's promotion. I agree, he is an idiot, but for some unknown reason, he has some powerful friends on our board of directors. They forced my hand on that, but no more. What I'm going to tell you must be kept a secret until the first of the year, ok? No telling anyone who works here. You may, however, tell Heather. As long as she doesn't blab."

"Must be some secret, but of course I won't tell. Only Heather."

"I am promoting you to Senior Vice President of the company, effective January 1. This means you will report directly to me. The full details of this haven't been worked out, so for the time being you'll keep doing what you're doing now, but eventually your job description and title will change. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fantastic, Mr. Clarkson. Thank you -- I'm honored you have such faith in me."

"You've been here long enough that I know you and your work ethic pretty well. Everyone in this company respects and looks up to you, and most will do anything you ask of them. I'm only recognizing and utilizing your full potential.

"Now, just so you know, your team each received a $3,000 bonus and two extra weeks of paid vacation. Plus, Smith Brothers owns a number of resorts around the world, so Jon gave them each a free week for two at the resort of their choice."

"That's really generous of you, Mr. Clarkson. And Mr. Smith as well."

"Now, in your envelope you will find a similar thank you. But a greatly enhanced thank you. Your bonus check reflects the difference in what you should have earned this year if your promotion would have been approved. And Jon was so impressed with how you organized your team, he added something extra for you, as did I. You've got four extra weeks of paid vacation, and he gave you four weeks at any resort, fully paid.

"I hope your girlfriend doesn't burn too easily in the sun, as that's where most of the resorts are -- tropical vacation areas."

"Well, seeing as how she is a pale skinned, red-headed Scottish lass, we might need to get her some extra sun block. But I'm sure she won't mind.

"Thank you, Mr. Clarkson, for all of this, but especially for having the faith in me and my team to get that done. Now I better go help them finish the report."

Stepping into his office, Steven took a minute to digest what all just happened. A huge promotion, extra weeks of vacation, and free weeks at different resorts -- he couldn't wait to share this with Heather. But first he needed to get the report done.

But as he was getting ready to work, his entire team came to his office, all with amazed looks on their faces. Smiling at his friends, Steven waved them in.

"Steven, do you know what Mr. Clarkson gave us? None of us can believe it."

"Yes, he told me what you all got -- and you deserved all of it."

"Did you get something as well?"

"Yep. He gave me mine after you all left. Quite a way to start the week!"

They all started laughing and speaking all together, talking about how they would spend their bonus checks and where to take their vacations. Steven quickly shut them down, reminding them that work still needed to be done.

"The quicker we can get that report finished, the quicker we can all go home for the day. So get to it!"

Ninety minutes later, each person on the team was re-checking the final report for any mistakes. Finally they all approved of the final draft.

"Ok, here's what I want. First, each of us on the team gets a hard copy, as well as an electronic copy. Michelle, please post one copy on the server. Rose, please email a copy to Mr. Smith, as well as Josh and Cindi. Once that is all done, and not before, send a copy to Mitchell. Knowing him, he's going to try to take credit for everything, but if we all have copies before him, he loses that chip. Once that is done, I'll hand deliver a hard copy to Mr. Clarkson as well. And then take the rest of the day off. Good job, everyone, and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Thirty minutes later, Steven and his team had packed up and were all on their way home. He couldn't wait to get home, for several reasons, not the least of which was he knew he would be in for a long afternoon of lovemaking with Heather. The other news was exciting as well, but the thought of making love with her was by far the driving thought.

Arriving home, he found Heather sitting on the couch reading, and wearing only a long t-shirt. As he entered, she ran to him, engulfing him with her arms, and kissing him frantically.

"This was the longest morning of my life, waiting for you to get home, knowing what I was going to do with you. Tell me what happened later, but right now I need you in bed with me."

Hurrying to the bedroom, Steven left a trail of clothes as they walked. Heather, wearing only the t-shirt, was naked in an instant. They tumbled into bed, a tangle of arms, legs and kisses.

Soon, Steven began to kiss his way down Heather's body, pausing for a moment to suck at her nipples. He moved quickly, and soon found himself nestled between Heather's open thighs. Lightly at first, and then with more force, Steven began to lick her wet pussy, bottom to top and top to bottom. Occasionally he would swipe his tongue against her clit; pushing two fingers into her, he began to rub her G-spot. Heather moaned in response, and both were rewarded as she began to orgasm, flooding his face with her juices.

He let her recover for a moment before returning his tongue to her wetness. This time he concentrated on licking and sucking her clit, while at the same time sliding two fingers in and out of her cunt. He then reached one hand up toward her chest, pinching her hard nipples, and bringing her to another crashing orgasm. Steven kept licking and sucking her clit until she could take no more.