Copper River Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Steven, stop. Please let me rest."

Pulling his face from between her thighs, Steven slid up the bed to hold Heather. She leaned into him and kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips.

"Now I know why you like doing that so much. I do taste good, don't I?"

"Yes, you taste divine. Plus, I enjoy making you cum as often as I can. You can't deny that you enjoy what I do to you."

"Oh, I love what you do to me. But after cumming so hard and so much, I'm just wiped out. So put your dick in me and fuck me until you cum; then hold me while we nap."

Rolling on top, Steven opened her legs wide and slipped his dick easily into Heather's sodden cunt. He wanted to take his time, but she kept urging him on, pleading with him to go faster, deeper, and harder. Soon he was thrusting in her, his thighs slapping against hers. Before long, he felt a tingle in his balls, and soon he was spurting semen deep inside his lover. After emptying his balls he pulled out and laid next to Heather, pulling her close.

"I love you, Steven."

"I love you too, Heather."

Hours later, Steven woke to find Heather exiting the shower. Naked but for a towel around her hair, she exuded sexy by simply being herself.

"Leaving me already?"

"Not yet, but I really needed a shower. And so do you. Get cleaned up so you can take me out to dinner. Then I do need to go, as I have to go home and sleep. I have to go to work tomorrow, and if I stay here, all I'll want to do is have sex with you."

"So is that a bad thing?"

"No, but I need to be presentable at work tomorrow, and all my work clothes are at my place. So get a move on, buster. I've worked up an appetite with you this afternoon."

Later at dinner, Steven filled Heather in with all that had been happening, from the weekend experience to today at the office.

"So how much vacation time do you have for next year?"

"Probably quite a bit. I haven't taken much time off these last few years, and I can rollover anything I don't use. Why?"

"Just wondering. And how do you feel about vacationing in a tropical paradise?"

"I've never been. Steven, what are you getting at?"

"One of the bonuses I got was four extra weeks of paid vacation from Mr. Clarkson. Also, Mr. Smith gave me four fully paid weeks at any of the resorts his company owns, and most of them are spread out from the Caribbean to the South Pacific. So would you like to take a vacation with me next year, sometime when it's going to be cold here and hot there?"

"Oh yes, I'd love that. Where are the resorts located?"

"Not sure, but I plan to do a bit of research tonight and find out. But there's something else I have to tell you, but you must promise not to tell anyone until after the first of the year. Promise?"

"Of course. But what can be so important?"

"Mr. Clarkson knew how I felt not getting the promotion earlier this year. Especially when it went to someone who's an idiot. So, starting January 1, I'll be the Senior Vice President of Clarkson Technologies, reporting directly to Mr. Clarkson, and nobody else. But this is a huge secret, and it can't get out, understand?"

"Oh Steven, that's wonderful. Congratulations, baby. I promise not to tell anyone. So did you get a bonus check like the others?"

"Crap, I don't know. I never opened the envelope Mr. Clarkson gave me -- he just told me the news."

Steven took the envelope from his coat pocket and carefully opened it. Enclosed were the vouchers for the resorts, the letter explaining the extra vacation, and a check.

"He said the bonus check was to make up the difference from what I should've been paid this year, but I never looked at it."

As he did, his eyes opened wide.

"Holy shit, Heather. This is for $50,000!"

"What? No, it can't be. Let me see.

"Wow. This is some raise you're getting next year. Congrats, sweetie. You deserve it."

Soon it was time to go. Heather had driven herself, so Steven walked her to her car, holding her close. She retrieved her bag from his car, and putting it in the back seat, leaned in close to kiss him goodnight. It was a long, damp, loving kiss that neither wanted to end. But end it did, leaving the couple looking at each other.

"I can't wait until the day we don't have to say goodbye. I love you Steven -- I can't wait to be with you forever."

"I love you too, Heather. I feel the same way -- let's talk about it this weekend. Ok?"

"More than ok. I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight, my favorite boyfriend."

"Goodnight, my favorite girlfriend."