All Comments on 'Copper River Pt. 02'

by DCCoffeeman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Fireguy1956Fireguy1956almost 2 years ago

What a wonderfully magnificent story! Well worth more than 5 stars.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

A fun story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but thought 01 was superior in that there was more story. I found 02 was a little too heavy on the sex and less interesting story. That being said, I will still gladly read more of you work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't vote, as soon as LiAnn was introduced it was an immediate turn off. This is the romance category and not erotic couplings.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

5/5, but I could have done without the threesome....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Nice ride - The threesome was a big stretch, bordering on completely unnecessary. Couple in trouble in their marriage just wouldn't start a marriage reboot with a threesome, no conversation between them before it happened. Other than that, loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So disappointed that you had to screw the Romance readers with the threesome starting page 5. Stopped reading thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but you lost a full star due to the LiAnn addition when they were rebooting their marriage. That was so unneeded in this ROMANCE story. So, LiAnn turned a 5 star into a 4 star rating from me.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

Read this some time ago, and thought at that time the threesome was unncessay. It's seems as though I'm not the only one too. Still 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me until the threesome. So much for a loving couple that would never cheat. So disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree that the 3some was unnecessary and while not ruined the story, made it disappointing. I could only give it 3 stars because of that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the hell.... Why the threesome?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
comments crack me up sometimes

So funny to see people reading stories on Literotica being so righteous and narrow minded... Oh I can't stand threesomes, oh no there's a gay person in this story.... Do their partners know they're reading here? Do they go to confession for reading stories with sexual content?...ah they're hilarious... b.t.w. thank you for writing this story and provoking the idiots here; they need to blow off the steam otherwise they'll be creating all sorts of violent situations I reckon'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As much as BethAnn was a slut and terrible sister for doing that to her, it's Jerry that was the real asshole. He would have done it to anyone given the opportunity. It's just a shame she had to lose her sister for a few years as well. At least she's rid of Jerry and he never got to fuck her. That's something at least.

When two years went by, I'm surprised they had focused so much on their work that they were losing touch a bit, to the point where Heather actually entertained thoughts of him having an affair. Now given everything that has happened, that's a sign of something deeper mentally being wrong and she really should be in therapy since there are still some old wounds festering a bit. For a moment I had this dark thought that Heather had somehow been screwing around as a result of letting her past hurt and fears overwhelm her, causing her to do something stupid. But thankfully that wasn't the case; it would have really fucking sucked if it were.

And then the story was ruined a bit by adding the classic third party to the equation for some reason. Oh well it was a nice ride until that point. Some authors just can't resist making threesomes pop up in their love stories for whatever reason. I think the big fuck up here is that it was just so random and out of the blue, and the fact that both of them seemed to immediately go for it with no reservations, despite the whole story so far telling us they were only meant for each other, simply made no sense and totally contradicts the narrative. Overlooking that egregious mistake, the rest was pretty much perfect. The ending was sweet. They got their happily ever after. :)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

this was Okay, a bit too long. Some problems with the plot but overall okay

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCCoffeeman@DCCoffeeman
All the stories I write are pure fiction, with the ideas coming from the deep recesses of my mind. I sometimes use real places and businesses, but I don't endorse any of them -- they are simply used in the story. I hope you enjoy what you read!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Copper River Series Info