Copper River Pt. 02

Story Info
Can a series of fateful decisions lead to happiness?
21.9k words
4.79
9.5k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the positive comments on part one as well as my earlier stories. I was going to publish this in one part, but it got too long to comfortably keep it in one, so I split it in two. As always, votes and constructive comments are welcome. Also, part of the story revolves around the tech/computer/programming world, which is not my strong point. Please let any glaring mistakes go for the sake of the overall story.

Trigger warning -- later in the story, a suicide attempt by one of the characters is discussed, so please be aware.

Thanks, and please enjoy another story from the rambling recesses of my mind...

Over the next few weeks they researched the different resorts, and finally decided on Hawaii. Even then they were torn by which ones to go to, so they decided to do one week on Kauai, one week on Maui, and travel during the beginning of February. Getting the time off from work was no problem; the only thing left was plane tickets, and Steven got those set - first class from Chicago to Hawaii and back. That part was going to be a surprise for Heather - a late Christmas present.

Christmas was coming soon, and plans were being made for the day. Christmas Eve, Heather's parents were hosting members of their family; Christmas Day, Steven's parents were doing the same for their family; that afternoon, they were also inviting friends and neighbors over for a late brunch. So it would be a busy two days for sure.

Christmas Eve morning, Steve was at Heather's place, sipping wine and wrapping the final presents for her younger cousins and her parents. As they worked, Steven could tell something was bothering her, but he decided to let her bring it up when she wanted. When they were finally finished wrapping and bagging all the gifts, Heather pulled Steven onto the couch, saying the words nobody wants to hear from their significant other - 'we need to talk.'

Filling her glass back up and taking a sip, Heather began.

"Sweetie, it's time for me to be totally honest with you and tell you what happened between me and my ex. Once I start, please don't stop me, as I might lose my nerve. Ok?"

"Ok. But only if you're ready to tell me."

"I am... finally.

"I'm going to start on the day we met and you saved my life, and then go backward. That day in March, it wasn't an accident I was in the river. That day would have been my fifth wedding anniversary had I married Jerry. I had been depressed for a very long time, and wasn't handling things well. I put on a good front for my family and friends, but deep down, I hated myself and what happened to me. So I had decided to end it. I decided that morning to kill myself by walking into the Copper River and drowning. I didn't care anymore. I hurt so bad, and the hurt never went away.

"That's why you didn't find any ID on me - I left all that in my purse at my apartment. But when it came right down to it, I chickened out. I just couldn't do it, so at the last second I changed my mind. But it was too late. I had stepped into the river and tried to back out, but slipped and grabbed that branch. I started calling for help, and that's when you showed up, saving my life. But there's more to the back-story that you need to hear.

"During high school, I wasn't very popular. I had some friends that all hung out together, but I probably only went on one or two dates the whole time. My hair was super curly, my acne came and went quite a bit, and my body hadn't filled in yet. So to say I was naïve when it came to boys would be an understatement. But things changed when I started college.

"Suddenly my hormones kicked in and my body began to change. Throughout my freshman year, my acne disappeared and my hair began to behave itself. But the biggest changes came the summer before sophomore year. During the year I began to run for exercise, and suddenly my legs and ass became toned and beautiful. Then, very unexpectedly, my breasts began to grow. That summer I went from a 32A to a 36C. It felt like I was buying new bras each week. And when school started in the fall, all of a sudden I was popular - all the boys could see was my new body. But inside I was the same shy, naïve Heather.

"And then it happened - I met someone. Jerry was a year younger than me, and he made me feel like the most important person in the world. He did everything right in order to have me fall in love with him. Me - someone who only had two dates ever, now was going out with this handsome man who doted on me. And I fell for him, hook, line, and sinker. We dated all through college, and he proposed during my senior year. We decided to wait until he graduated before we got married, and I told him I didn't want intercourse until then. He agreed, but not whole-heartedly. And even though we never slept together, we did most everything else whenever we had a chance.

"Once I graduated I got a job right away at the bank and began to plan our wedding. Jerry didn't graduate until mid-year the next year, so we had 18 months or so to get the planning done. We were together constantly and were deeply in love. Or so I thought. I found out much later that he was just playing me. The 18 months he was still in school, he was cheating on me the entire time, and I never knew.

"He finally graduated but never found a job he liked, so I was supporting both of us. But I didn't care - I was in love and about to get married. The day before the wedding, I went out to run some last errands. I was already packed for the honeymoon, and my dress was hanging in the guest room. I got done early, and when I got back, I heard noises coming from the master bedroom. I listened and knew instantly what it was. So I took my phone out and crept to the door, which was mostly open. And there I saw him, naked, fucking my best friend and maid of honor, BethAnn, in my bed."

"So that's where that name comes from. The night of the party when you freaked out because of Jerry, you were talking in your sleep. Most of it was gibberish, but BethAnn was one of the words I was able to understand."

Now that she stopped, Heather took a big gulp of wine. And before she went on, Steven could see tears welling in her eyes.

"Yeah, BethAnn was my best friend and my maid of honor. But Steven, BethAnn was also my sister. My baby sister."

Now Heather was full on crying, a painful, heart-rending sobbing that tore at Steven's heart.

"Your sister? You told me you were an only child."

"I know, Steven, and I'm sorry for lying to you. She was my sister, and my best friend. I loved her, Steven. We did everything together growing up, and there she was, in bed with my fiancée, fucking him - and enjoying it. This wasn't anything forced. I can still see it today - her legs spread wide, tits bouncing on her chest, Jerry pumping furiously into her cunt, and her urging him on. That's when I took the video and several pictures. And it was the clicking of my phone that stopped them. They heard the sound and looked at the doorway and saw me standing there. Jerry didn't even pull out - he kept fucking her. Finally she pushed him away, covered herself with a sheet, and started crying. I looked her straight in the eye and told her 'you are dead to me'. And that's the last time I saw her or spoke to her."

Heather crawled next to Steven and held him close while she continued to cry. After a while she began to calm down, and continued.

"I miss my sister, Steven. The hate I had for her is long gone, and I have finally forgiven her in my heart. But I don't know where she lives or what she's doing. I deleted all contacts I had of hers. But I want her back in my life, Steven. I love her still, even after her betrayal. But I don't know what to do."

And the tears came again, harder than before. All Steven could do was hold her and let her know he loved her.

When the tears finally stopped, Steven lifted Heather's face to his and kissed her gently.

"How about this. Get cleaned up and let's go talk to your parents. I'm positive they've been in contact with your sister, and would be ecstatic to help you out. Did you ever tell your folks what happened? The whole story?"

"Oh god, no. I was too embarrassed by the whole thing. Plus we had to cancel everything, so no, I've never told them."

"Do you think your sister ever told them?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe she did, but if she did, they've never let on."

Heather and Steven both threw on jeans and sweatshirts and drove to Heather's parents house. It was still early, so Heather used her key to let them in, but both her parents were in the living room as they entered.

"Heather? What are you doing here so early?"

"Mom, dad - I made a huge mistake and I need your help to fix it. I need to know where BethAnn is and how I can contact her. I know I cut her out of my life, but I miss my baby sister and don't know how to let her know. I'm sure you have her number, so can I please have it?"

Heather was crying as her dad held her, stroking her hair, comforting her like he did when she was young.

"It's ok, sweetie. Of course we'll help. But you don't need to call. Just look up."

Confused, Heather looked down the hallway and there stood her sister BethAnn, crying like Heather was. Steven was amazed when he looked at her - it was as if Heather had a twin. Same hair, same facial features, same physique, only a bit younger.

"BethAnn! What are you doing here?"

"I came home to find you, sis. I heard what you said, and I feel the same way. I've missed you so much. And I'm so, so sorry for what I did to you. I hate myself for what I did."

There was a pause, and then the two sisters were hugging each other, crying into each others shoulders. Heart wrenching sobs passed between them as Beth kept apologizing over and over.

At that point, Matt touched Steven's arm and pointed to the family room.

"I think we need to leave the girls to themselves."

Now alone, the sisters sat at opposite ends of the couch.

"Heather, I'm so sorry for what I did. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"Make it up? No. But you can answer the one question I've asked myself for almost six years."

"Why?"

"Yes, why. Why did you do it, Beth? I never would've guessed you'd do something like that."

"Honestly, I don't know why. I came over to help you with any last minute jobs that needed to be done, and you weren't home. But he was. We started talking, and he opened a bottle of wine and we began to drink. Apparently, he knew my weakness for wine and what it did to me, so by the time we finished the second bottle, I was drunk and horny beyond belief. He leaned into me and kissed me, and whispered in my ear how beautiful I was.

"Heather, I can't do this. I can't relive this with you. It's too difficult."

"No, I want to know. I need to know what happened, to finally put it out of my mind. Continue."

"He pulled my to my feet and kissed me again, only on the lips. I responded, and the next thing I knew, we were in the bedroom. I started to resist, because I knew it was wrong, but he kissed me again, played with my tits through my shirt, and called me beautiful again. Then he said he wanted to see if my body was as beautiful as yours, and took my clothes off. And then it happened.

"We were in bed, he was fucking me and telling me how good I was. And then you came in. I didn't see you until I heard your camera clicking - and I was horrified at what I was doing. And then you told me I was dead to you, and I lost it. I wanted to talk to you, but you left so quickly, and wouldn't answer my calls. I figured you went to mom and dad's, so I want there - but dad wouldn't let me in the house. All he knew was that you caught Jerry with someone, but it was enough for him to figure it out.

"Heather, I am so sorry I screwed everything up. Even now, looking back, it's as if someone else was doing those horrible things, but it wasn't. It was me. How can you ever forgive me for what I did to you?"

Heather opened her arms and pulled her sister into a tight hug, holding her as she cried once again.

"I hated you for a long, long time for what you did to me. But eventually the hate disappeared, but the hurt was long lasting. It all came to a head last spring when I did something even more stupid than what you did. I almost ended it all by walking into the Copper River. I chickened out at the last second, but still fell partially into the water, which was raging with all the rain we had. But I was saved by an angel - Steven. And once we began to know, and love, each other, I realized that I had finally forgiven you. Otherwise, I never would've met him. And Beth, I love Steven more than anything, and I really hope I can spend the rest of my life with him.

"So can I get you back into my life? I've missed talking with you, laughing with you, shopping with you - I've missed my life with you."

"Heather, I can't think of anything I'd rather have than you back in my life. I love you, sis. And I promise to not even look at Steven without your permission."

The two sisters kissed each other and hugged again, this time in joy.

"So tell me about him. What's he like?"

"He's everything Jerry wasn't. He's kind, compassionate, loving, respectful, fun to be with, and a decent dancer. And he is the most thoughtful lover a woman could have."

"Really?" Wow - sounds wonderful, and I can't wait to get to know him. So do you think we should let the 'rents know what's going on?"

"Probably. Plus, you get to meet Steven as well. Come on."

Arm in arm, the two sisters found their parents in their family room, and filled them in. Heather pulled Steven close and introduced him to Beth.

"It's nice to meet you, Steven. I'm so happy for both of you."

Looking at his watch, Steven realized how late it was.

"Heather, we need to get changed and get all the presents here, so we better get going. Rachel, do you need anything from the store while we're out?"

"I don't, but Matt probably needs some more beer, but that's it. Get going, and we'll see you soon."

The ride home was quiet, with Heather deep in thought and Steven waiting for her to let him know what was going through her head. Once home, Heather looked surprised, as she had no idea how much time had gone by as they drove.

"Don't come in yet. Take me to your place, get what you need, and come back here. I need to shower, and I want you in there with me, washing me. Then we can get ready and head back to mom and dad's. Ok?"

Steven leaned over and kissed Heather and just backed his car out of the driveway. Soon they were back at Heather's and in the steamy shower. Steven was soaping Heather's body, taking his time in all his favorite places. When he reached her pussy, Heather opened her legs wide for him and let him gently finger her until she climaxed. Once he finished washing her hair, Heather began to wash him. Slowly working her way down his body, she stopped at his dick and began to slowly stroke him. Soon she was on her knees sucking him off, and her efforts paid off quickly, as he swiftly began to shoot his sperm down her throat.

Once she cleaned him off, they stood together under the warm water, holding and kissing each other until the water began to cool.

"We better get out and get dressed before we're late."

"I really don't care, Steven. I am happy like this - holding you in my arms, loving you."

"Even so, we don't want to be late. Besides, I need to stop at the store for your dad."

The rest of the day went by in a hurried blur. Steven was introduced to numerous friends and relatives, and by the evening he was ready to leave. He looked for Heather and found her in deep conversation with Beth and some cousins, so he went looking for Matt and Rachel. Finding them in the kitchen, Steven asked if he could speak to them both for a minute. Stepping into the family room, both parents had wondering looks on their faces.

"Matt, Rachel, nothing's wrong. I have two questions for you. First, do you know what size ring Heather wears? And second, do I have your permission and blessing to ask her to marry me?"

"I'm not sure on her ring size, but Rachel, aren't you both the same? Why don't you give Steven one of your rings so he can use it. As for your second question, you don't need our blessing, but you have it anyway. We've never seen Heather happier then when she's with you, Steven. She loves you deeply, and we would love to have you as our son-in-law. However, don't ever tell her you asked us for our permission before asking her. She'll bite our heads off for sure."

"Understood. And thank you. I can't imagine my life without Heather in it."

"So when do you plan to propose?"

"I'm waiting for our vacation. I want to get the ring first, and I'm doing that this week. I figure there are plenty of romantic places in Hawaii for this kind of question. And I'm sure Heather will call you when I do."

Using the borrowed ring, Steven left work early one day the next week to stop by a jewelry shop owned by a long-time friend. Dave was helpful as Steven had little idea what he was doing. In the end he decided on a plain gold band with a one carat diamond inset. He would pick it up the next week, but had to figure out a place to hide it so Heather wouldn't find it.

The rest of the week, Steven was busy at work, so Heather and Beth had a chance to catch up on their lives. New Year's Eve Eve she was flying back to Seattle where she was living and working in family law. On New Year's Eve, Heather and Steven were going to a party hosted by Steven's company. It was being held at a fancy downtown hotel; with a night of dinner, dancing, and drinking ahead, Steven reserved a room so they wouldn't have to drive home.

The day of the party Steven picked Heather up early so they could check into the hotel and change clothes there. She had gone shopping with Beth, and Heather hinted all week about what she was going to wear, but Steven really had no idea what to expect.

Steven had gone all out on the room, reserving one of the nicer suites on the upper floors. It came with a large king-size bed, a private hot tub, a large bathroom with a shower to match, as well as a small, fully stocked bar.

"Oh Steven, this is wonderful. And what a view! I can't wait to see what this looks like at night. Can we use the hot tub before we get dressed?"

"Absolutely. We have plenty of time - that's why I wanted to check in early."

"And you were hoping - or planning - that I would want to use the hot tub so you could see me naked?"

"Once again, you see right though me. Any chance I can get to see you naked is a chance I'll take."

So after hanging up their evening clothes, they both left a trail of clothes to the hot tub. Located outside on a private balcony, it was chilly getting into the water, but the heat soon drove the cold away. Steven had brought out a bottle of wine, two glasses, and two thick robes to wrap in once they got out. They both sat in the water quietly, sipping on their wine and looking at the graying winter sky.

After a while, Heather slid across the tub to Steven, where she sat on his lap, facing him. Soon they were kissing, and she was rubbing her body against his. His hardening dick was rubbing against her moistening pussy, and both were moaning in delight. Steven lowered his head to capture a nipple in his mouth, and once it was hard, he switched to the other.

At the same time, Heather reached between them and guided his dick into her pussy, slowly lowering herself onto his hardness. Whimpering in delight once he was fully in, she began to raise and lower herself on his dick. Slowly moving up and down, Heather delighted in fucking herself on Steven's dick, while at the same time, Steven kept sucking and licking her tits.

"Yes, baby, suck my tits. Suck them until I cum on your dick."