Coral Point Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Greg, when you're finished with your order, can you come to my office?"

"Sure Scott, be there in a minute."

Greg knocked on the door, and said "You wanted to see me?"

"Hey, take a seat."

"Sure, am I in trouble for something?"

"Not at all. Look. I don't want to embarrass you, so let me just say it."

"Say what?" Greg looked uncomfortable.

"I think that you're so distracted by Mia that it's affecting not only your work, but your general wellbeing."

"Hey, it's not like that. I'll try harder."

"See? That's the thing. I think you need to relax into it. She's been mercilessly teasing you since she started, and that was before this whole nudity thing came up."

"I just don't know what to say to her. She's completely out of my league."

"I'm not going to claim I'm an expert or anything, but it's obvious she likes you. She set her sights on you a long time ago. Just ask her out already. If she says no, then at least you're past it. Now get back to work."

Greg got up and left the office, thinking about what Scott had said. He made a decision and instead of going back to his station, walked out to the public area and went to the men's room. A few minutes later, he emerged, naked except his sneakers, and covering his hardening member, all the while trying to avoid eye contact with Mia. He walked over to the counter and looked her direction, the furniture hiding his nudity from his attractive coworker.

"It's about time. Now when are you going to ask me out?" Mia said, a satisfied smile on her face.

"What are you doing after your shift?"

"Going to the beach with you?"

The look of surprised happiness on his face warmed her heart.

"Are you going to step around the counter, or keep me in suspense?"

He hesitated for a second, the stepped around letting her see the rest of his naked body.

"Mmmm. As I said. About time. See you in a couple of hours."

####

"He finally asked you? Thank god. The tension was getting ridiculous."

Taylor handed her friend a cold glass of iced tea, and sat down in the living room. Shortly after the town meeting, she and Mia had rented an apartment in town, deciding that they enjoyed being nude too much to get dressed again to go home. It was tight on their budget, but the freedom was like a drug.

In the time since that meeting, Taylor had lost her pale tan lines, and now had an all body, if slightly freckly tan.

"He has the nicest cock. Just wait until you see it!"

"How does it feel though?" Taylor asked with a sly expression.

"Perfect. I think I wore him out. I couldn't believe he'd never had a blowjob before!"

Taylor laughed. "Best first date EVER. Right?"

####

It was July 10th. Rebecca's phone rang, and seeing who it was, she picked it up immediately.

"Hi Carmen! Are you and that hot cameraman coming out next week for National Nude Day?"

"You read my mind, well about next week anyhow. Are you vamping on Matt?"

"I would love to suck something of Matt's, off the record of course."

Carmen gave her a laugh. "I'll let the two of you work that out. Anyhow, we've booked rooms at the hotel in town for next weekend."

"Oh good, does that mean you'll be here Saturday as well? I'd love to show you around town before the big day."

"Sounds good to me. I'll give you a call when we're in town."

"See you then."

####

Saturday afternoon arrived, and Rebecca walked down to the hotel to meet Carmen and Matt. She knocked on Carmen's door, her old friend greeted her, naked except for a pair of sandals.

"I'm glad to see you getting into the spirit of things. I hope this doesn't hurt your reputation."

"Not at all. I'm not that big a celebrity, and besides, this would probably boost my reputation. Let's get Matt, he's a couple of doors down."

She picked up a small purse, and closed the door behind her, leading Rebecca to Matt's room.

Carmen knocked on the door, and Matt answered, startled to see two naked women outside. He was wearing a polo shirt and cargo shorts, and clearly hadn't expected this.

"Someone didn't get the memo." Rebecca said in a solemn voice.

"Obviously not." Carmen replied.

"He's improperly attired for the day."

"You're not going to sue me for sexual harassment are you?" Matt asked, recovering his wits. "Give me a second."

He pulled the polo shirt off, and unbuttoned the cargo shorts with his back to the women. He let them drop the floor, and heard a guffaw behind him.

"Boxers? You are WAY overdressed." Rebecca said.

He grabbed the waistband, and pulled the boxers down, carefully working them over his sneakers. He made a show of turning around and gave a slight bow as they both made golf clapping motions.

"Let me get my backpack, since I don't have pockets any more..."

They left the hotel, and Rebecca gave them a tour of Coral Point. She started at the beach, since it was the most prominent feature, and they walked barefoot around the perimeter of town, enjoying the ocean views, and the warm sun on their skins. The walked through downtown, remarking on the revitalization of the businesses.

At dinner time, Rebecca took them to Rick's Beachside Café, where Taylor and her pretty nude coworkers served them.

"It seems the town is really leaning into this idea." Matt said.

"I couldn't be happier. Believe it or not, it's already had a huge impact on the town finances too. It's not obvious if you don't live here, but the beach is really busy, as are all the stores and restaurants. Tomorrow is going to be a huge day for Coral Point."

A short while after dinner, Carmen claimed she was tired, and was going back to the hotel to settle in for the night.

Rebecca and Matt protested that they could all meet up again later, but Carmen waved a hand at them.

"Don't be ridiculous, you can't keep your eyes off each other. You don't need me around to chaperone. I'll see you in the morning.

Carmen hugged Rebecca and headed off to the hotel, grinning to herself. If she'd ever realized what Matt was hiding under those boxers, she would have snapped him up long before her friend had ever noticed him.

"I have one place I haven't shown you yet." Rebecca took his hand, and led Matt back to her house.

She closed the door behind them, and before Matt could say anything, she knelt in front of him, eagerly taking his hardening cock into her mouth.

####

Sunlight was coming in the window, and they both realized how little sleep they were working on.

"Well I just wasted company funds on a hotel room."

"I'm sure nobody minds, least of all me."

Matt leaned over, and took one of her breasts into his hand, and lowered his mouth to her nipple.

She gasped and reluctantly pushed him away.

"You can't have that much energy left. Besides, I'm sore in all the right places, and we don't have time before the festivities begin."

He gave her a tired smile, and said "you shower first, I'll make coffee."

She leaned over and kissed him, then went to get ready.

An hour later, they were cleaned, caffeinated, and walking hand in hand back to the other side of town. At the hotel parking lot, Matt kissed her and headed off to the the van to collect his equipment.

Rebecca knocked on Carmen's door, but this time her friend was dressed, on the one day that was no longer necessary. She had beautifully done hair and makeup, and a nice powder blue suit jacket and skirt. Her tasteful black high heels set off the outfit perfectly.

"Am I missing something?"

"Nope, just that it will be more impactful. How's Matt?"

"Tastes great."

####

They headed down to the town park, where Rebecca was greeted with a fierce hug by both Lilly and Frank. "We're so proud of what you've put together."

"I'm so happy to have your help to make it a success. This day is as much yours as mine!"

"Nice of you to say so, but you did the heavy lifting." Lilly said.

They gathered the rest of the council members and went to the park, ready to set off the day's festivities.

####

Tim kissed Janine as she lay sleeping beside him. She turned to give him a lazy smile, reaching under the sheet to cup his balls.

"Happy Nude Day Janine."

"Happy Nude Day to you too lover."

"I have a present for you."

"A present? I didn't get you anything!" She sounded a little crestfallen.

"If you wear it today in public, that will be my present."

"It's National NUDE Day. What is there to wear?"

Tim smiled and handed her a little gift box. "Open it."

Janine pulled the decorative bow and opened the lid. Nestled inside was a small butt plug, a blue jewel on the end, and a small container of lubricant.

She looked at his wistful expression and the eagerness in his eyes.

"It matches your eyes." Tim said.

"I sure that was the major criteria for getting it." She said wryly.

He grinned back and said "so will you wear it?"

"Of course, anything for you." She replied. "Help me put it in?"

She handed him the box, and rolled over onto her stomach. Tim opened the bottle of lubricant, and let a small squirt drop onto her sphincter.

"That's cold!" She yelped.

He held the small steel butt plug in his hand to warm it up, and started working fingers into her waiting rectum. She moaned as he spread her wider, inserting three fingers and slowly working them in and out. He removed them and took the now warmed up plug, applying gentle pressure until the wider head cleared the sphincter muscle, and her ass took in the short shaft.

"Fuck me. Right now."

Tim was happy to oblige. He lifted her ass up from the mattress, pulling her to her knees on the bed, face in the pillow. He began spreading the lubricant from his fingers on his hard cock, placed the head at her waiting pussy, and thrust into her. She gasped loudly, and began screaming in pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder. She came repeatedly as he slammed into her. "Stop! Stop!"

She pulled him from her pussy and squirmed around until she could get her mouth around his cock. She could taste herself on him, and began sucking his cock deep into her throat. He grunted, and she felt his buttocks tighten. She pulled his cock from her mouth and jerked him off as the first stream of semen jetted across her face and breasts. When he was done, she rubbed his softening cock all over her face, looking up at him with a satisfied look, tears running down her face, and cum and saliva running down her chin to land on her breasts.

They showered and got ready to go to the ceremony. She wore the high heels from her first day of the new dress code, and she was keenly aware of the small piece of steel wedged in her asshole.

She took his hand, and they left for the celebration.

"Marry me?"

"Of course." She leaned in, threw her arms around him, and gave Tim a deep kiss.

####

Greg still couldn't believe his luck. Not only did he have a beautiful new girlfriend, one he'd been pining for since high school, but now he found himself walking along with her beautiful best friend as well. Both tightly leaned into his body, and they walked along with his hands lightly brushing against two sets of willing, naked female buttocks.

"I told you he had a beautiful cock."

"I still want to verify that it tastes as good as you say though."

"Maybe later if you're nice."

"I'd rather be naughty."

####

Rebecca walked onto the stage, and took the microphone from the stand, she turned to the cheering crowd and waved.

"Welcome everyone to Coral Point's National Nude Day Inaugural celebration!"

The crowd cheered louder.

"As you all know, we voted as a town to make Coral Point Clothes Free, and today is our official start of this new chapter in the town's history! As you take a walk around town, we hope you'll enjoy the special events that our local community has put together. As of today, clothes are not allowed in public spaces within town. We hope that everyone enjoys the freedom this brings, and we look forward to seeing more of you, if you know what I mean! If you're still dressed, now is the time to join the rest of us!

On the side of the stage, Matt panned the camera on the crowd, as people began removing clothes and throwing them into the air. He he turned the camera to his coworker, still dressed up in her powder blue business suit.

"Hi everyone, this is Carmen Daley and we're live streaming at the Coral Point National Nude Day Inaugural Celebration. If you've been following my reporting, the town decided to go permanently clothes free. We join them now in this exciting event!"

Matt began widening the shot from the closeup he'd started with, showing Carmen in her entirety, as well as a good portion of the celebrating nudists behind her.

She finished her introduction and began to unbutton her suit jacket, revealing bare skin below. She took the jacket off, and with a big grin, threw it in the air like the citizens of Coral Point. Soon her skirt followed, and she stood before her audience, naked as the day she was born.

"I hope you will join us all in spirit as we celebrate this great new beginning. We'll come back throughout the day with more reports from Coral Point."

She waved to the camera, turned and walked into the crowd of happy naked people, sharing the celebration with the world.

Rebecca saw Matt filming the stage, and gestured for him to bring himself and the camera up. He turned back to the crowd for a moment, and realized that Carmen was dancing with the crowd as music began to play over the speakers.

He walked on the stage, and holding the camera carefully, put his arm around Rebecca and gave her a kiss. He turned the camera back so the online audience could see the crowd of dancing naked people. He set the camera down facing the crowd, and gave the mayor of Coral Point the congratulatory kiss she deserved.