All Comments on 'Cordelia's Office'

by strangenickle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Pretty bad writing, I have to say.

You wrote this in a very haphazard way. The story lacks continuity, and strains credulity (that means it's even more difficult than the usual story to suspend disbelief). You ramble on about insignificant details, while skipping over and ignoring opportunities to actually move the story along. People pop in and pop out like they're all sitting in a green room, waiting for their cue to enter or re-enter the story.

I know this sounds harsh, but if I sugar-coat it, your writing isn't going to improve. You need to know what you're doing wrong if you're going to have a chance to correct it. For starters, you wrote it on a COMPUTER, not a TYPE-WRITER. Just because a thought enters your head after you've already written something, there's nothing stopping you from going back to incorporate that thought where it belongs. There's no excuse for "Oh, yeah…" editing. As in "Oh, yeah, and her coat was green." If you want to edit something, GO BACK AND EDIT IT. You're writing a story on a computer, for God's sake, not telling it from a bar stool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep on writing

Best to have cordella spend a,weekend living with barry in the hood. He will get her preggers plus his girl will make her lick cunny each time she pisses in the john. Bbc frriend will stretch her holes with enough cum to fill a horse. Cure her of hating blacks by turning her into a true submissive and more respectable.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing. A follow-up would be nice.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Poor effort

Wasn't worth the time to read it. Totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does it continue? Does David have a stapler collection at home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous