Cordelia's Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask her partly interested and partly just wanting to get this over with so that we can go back to not speaking to one and other.

"Rebound."

Faith says turning her head back in the direction she is heading.

"What?"

I ask her.

"Find yourself a rebound guy."

Faith says.

Despite the desire to immediately respond with some quick and witty and cutting remark I can't help but think Faith's suggestion over and the more I think about it the more I can't help but feel that maybe Faith is right.

Maybe if I found a rebound guy it would help me to get Xander completely out of my system and show him that I am over him.

The question is who should I pick.

"Where is your snappy comeback C?"

Faith asks me bringing me out of my thoughts and once again back to reality.

"You expect me to waste a perfectly good come back on that little piece of advice?"

I ask her doing my best to act like I haven't even given it a passing though because even though I like the idea I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that I like the idea.

"Oh please."

I add for dramatic emphisis.

"Like I am going to take advice from a woman who dresses like a cheap street walker."

I add again.

Faith is silent.

An neither of us say another word until we reach her motel room.

Once we arrive outside of her motel room door Faith opens it up and walks in.

I follow close behind closing the door behind myself.

Once the door to the motel room is closed I give the room the once over look.

When I called it a fleabag motel I didn't realise I was being kind.

I mean this place is.......... god there are hardly any real apropriate words to describe it it's just awful.

How on earth can Buffy or Giles allow Faith to stay in a place like this.

Couldn't the watcher afford better acomidation.

An if not Giles then what about that Watcher's Council he is supposed to be apart of?

Couldn't they have found her somewhere better than this?

Well Faith may not be able to do anything about her living conditions but I sure as hell can do something about the amount of time I spend in here.

"Where's the bathroom?"

I ask looking at Faith who is on the other side of the room to me and she looks at me and then turns her attention to a door off to my left.

I turn my attention to the door on my left and then look back at Faith and see her make a move which causes me to bolt for the door which I manage to reach and open and shut behind myself.

"I'm showering first."

I tell her just before I shut the door in her face.

Faith's POV

Me and C don't talk for a long time. Normally I wouldn't mind so much but, at the risk of sounding really girly, I'd kind of like a distraction from the fact I'm covered in blood. Ok maybe that didn't sound as girly as I thought but the fact is that this stuff stinks and I really can't wait to take a shower and it's another couple of blocks and alleyways before we're going to reach home sweet cheap motel so I'll take just about any conversation right now, even from a stuck up rich girl like C.

Looking over at her I can't help wondering what the hell she's doing out here. I mean she's Queen C, Queen of all Sunnydale, at least in her own mind and cheque-book anyway, so what's she doing on this side of the tracks?

"What where you doing on this side of the tracks?" I asked, voicing my thoughts.

C was startled out of her thoughts, looked at me defensively and said, "What?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "I said what where you doing on this side of the tracks?"

"What's it to you?" C asked.

"It doesn't mean anything to me. I'm just trying to make the time go. An besides I don't like uncomfortable silences." I said, turning my head to look at her while still walking, "Why aren't you at the Bronze with Xander and Willow and Buffy and the others?"

"Because I move in bigger social circles than those three." C said defensively.

I sniggered at this. B told me all about C's recent boyfriend trouble, how she found him kissing Red and had been super bitchy ever since. Mm, and now her bitchiness has led her here. This is why I don't do relationships, way too much fuss and dancing around and not enough action.

"What?" C asked.

"How come you aren't at the Bronze in your bigger than Buffy and Xander and Willow social circle?" I asked, pushing C a little.

C paused for a minute and then said, "I felt like a change of scenery."

This made me laugh.

"A demon bar." I chuckled, "Nice change of scenary a really uptown place to hang out."

"I was not at a demon bar!" C snapped.

"Oh really." I looked at her again in amusement, "Then how do you explain the four dead bodies back in that alley way?"

She looked at me with a stunned look on her face and then asked, "You mean those demons followed me all the way from the bar to that alley?"

I took a moment to look her up and down before I said, "I don't know what type of demons those guys where. However I am pretty sure that they're hunting pattern doesn't revolve round random pick ups. They all seemed very interested in you. Like they had picked you out or something."

"Great." C said, "The only male attention I can get is either from a looser who cheats on me or a bunch of green blooded demons that want me for dinner."

"I knew this was about Xander." I chuckled, enjoying that self-righteous feeling you get when you find out you were right about something. Betcha B walks around feeling like this all the time.

"This has nothing to do with Xander." C snapped, only confirming by her reaction that I'm right.

"Whatever you say C." I told her with a smile, and then pausing before adding, "But hanging around demon bars isn't the way to get over Xander or what he did to you."

"Oh no." C said.

"Nope." I said.

"An I suppose you would know the best way to get back at Xander. That is if I wanted to." C asked, trying to make it sound like she was interested but failing.

"It's so obvious I would have thought anybody could have figured it out." I said, looking at her again, "Even you."

This got an oh so satisfying glare from her and another attempt to sound uninterested when she said, "Come on then oh knowledgeable one. What is or would be the best way for me to get over or back at Xander?"

"Rebound." I said simply.

"What?" She asked.

"Find yourself a rebound guy." I said, spelling it out for her.

C looks like she's about to say something, but then doesn't and just looks thoughtful. I can't help grinning as I imagine what's going through her head right now. Bet her thoughts are all kinds of naughty. B's thoughts are probably all PG-13 at best, but I'm betting Cordy's thoughts can go a little higher on the ratings, maybe even all the way up to X.

I let her enjoy those possibly X rated thoughts for a while before deciding to awaken her from her trance.

"Where is your snappy comeback C?" I said, fighting the urge to grin again cause if she hadn't gone into her own little world that is exactly what C would have probably done.

"You expect me to waste a perfectly good come back on that little piece of advice?" C said, trying to sound dismissive, but she paused just a little too long. Realising her mistake she then added, "Oh please. Like I am going to take advice from a woman who dresses like a cheap street walker."

Wo, that was a little harsh. Here I am trying to help the bitch and she's insulting me. That was a pretty weak comeback, and I don't know why it bothers me but it does. Maybe it's because minus the way to brief for my liking daemons slaying my night has pretty much sucked, maybe it's because I liked these clothes, or maybe it's because for once I can't think of a good comeback. I mean I can't dis on her clothes. Even covered in daemon blood Cordelia Chase looks good, and simply calling her a bitch or something would be beyond weak so I decide to let this go for now, quietly promising myself I'll find a way to get her back somehow.

Neither one of us says another word until we reach my motel room.

Once we arrive outside of my motel room door I reach in my pocket, take out the key, open the door and walk inside. C followed closely behind and politely closes the door. I don't bother locking, I don't see the point. Vamps can't get in without an invitation and there ain't no daemon I've met which was smart enough to check if the door was open or not before breaking through it.

C takes a look around my place and I can tell she's not impressed.

"Where's the bathroom?" C asked.

I turned to look at the door to her left, indicating that was the bathroom. She followed my gaze, looked back at me and then ran to the door, opened it and slammed it behind her.

"I'm showering first." She said just before slamming the door in my face.

How generous of her, I think to myself as I take out my knife and stake and put them back under my bed where I keep all my other toys. I'm probably the only girl who has a collection of toys under their bed ranging from deadly to orgasmic. Well, no I'm definitely the only girl. B would probably die from embarrassment if she ever even saw my stash.

Trying to get my mind off her I began to strip myself of my blood covered clothes. I've never been one for modesty and I've got no problem taking off my clothes so I'm ready for when Cordy gets out of the shower.......... then again, why should I have too? This is my place, and I'm a lot more bloody than she is. Plus I do kind of owe her for the previous comment on my clothes. Bet she totally freak if I went in there right now. And hey, it might get me out of having to walk her home.

Happy with my decision I quickly finish stripping myself of my clothes and made my way over to my bathroom door. I was just about to break it down when I stop myself. Sure it would be cool to break down the door and I would definitely scare her, but there's something a little more subtle about just being able to sneak up on her. I don't remember hearing the sound of her locking the door, and what with it being technically my door I might as well check, although I'd like to think C isn't that stupid.

Apparently she is.

I guess she wasn't figuring on someone sneaking in on her. Sucks to be her.

Moving silently I crept into the shower and made my way to wear C is happily bathing herself behind the shower curtain. Grabbing the end of the curtain I waited for a heartbeat and then pulled it back suddenly.

"Hey there C." I said cheerily.

C screamed again in shock as she turned to see me standing there, a terrified look on her face, although that look was quickly replaced by an angry one.

"What the hell are you doing?" C spat.

"Relax C," I said calmly, "I just thought since there's plenty of room we could share."

C looked around the small cubicle of which there was barely enough room for her in as if just checking for a second that it really was that small and then looked at me like I was crazy.

"There is not plenty of room." She said.

"Sure there is," I said, stepping into the shower and pushing her to the side a little, "See?"

"This is not what I'd call plenty of room." C grumbled as she retreated to the other end of the shower and away from me.

"Seems alright to me." I said shrugging.

And it did. I mean it's not like we were pressed up close together. If we stood side by side at worst our shoulders might graze together or something. Of course they won't now what with C backed against the corner.

"Oh come on C, haven't you ever shared a shower before? Like after cheerleading practice or something?" I said.

C paused for a minute and then said, "Fine."

She then pushed me aside so she could get the majority of the water flow. I smiled and allowed her to have it for a little while before regaining enough ground so the shower was covering both of us near enough.

I have a very wide nozzle at the end of my shower, because I'm impatient and really don't like to stay still if I can help it so I tend to move around even in my showers, but that's not my only reason for my choice of nozzle. The other of course is that I enjoy not showering alone sometimes.

I've had a lot of fun in showers in the past. I remember this one time I was bending over with my hands against the wall like I was getting frisked, the water pounding off my back as the guy I was with pounded me from behind. Damn that was hot. Pity he isn't here now.

Then again.......... there is somebody here.

Normally after a good slay I'm always hungry and horny, and I'm not generally fussy about what I eat or what I fuck. Well ok that's not true cause I'm all about the tasty food and tastier hotties, I'm just not fussy weather the hottie is a guy or girl.

Before I knew she was C and she was just a woman being victimised by daemons the first thing that came to mind when I saw her was hottie. Hell it's what I called her before I found out who she was, and it's a word which pretty much sums her up. C's a hottie, no question, and although I haven't looked at her as much as some girls around here I'm now getting a great opportunity to do just that.

C's nicely toned with a very athletic body. I wonder if there's even an ounce of fat on her. She's got her back to me right now and I'm getting a great view of that hot ass of hers. Even though I haven't looked at her much before if there's any part of C's body that got my attention before now it was definitely her ass, cause damn, that thing is tight. I've had more than a couple impure thoughts about B's friends and all those about C involved around that ass of hers and all the nasty little things I'd like to do to it, and all those thoughts have come rushing back and they've brought friends.

Just as I get this really fun image of me introducing C's ass to a few of my toys C turns around reaching for the soap and I'm forced to stop staring at her ass and look away quickly.

I look back in a few seconds and she's just bathing herself so I think she didn't see me looking at her, which is a good thing. Don't want her to see me perving on her, not just yet anyway, not until I've thought of a good way to bed her, not that I'd necessarily wait to get into bed before fucking her.

I've bedded a few girls in my time but never while showering with one. In fact the only time I've ever been in a shower with another girl was with one I'd already fucked. The image is coming back now and man is it hot. She really was a hot little fuck. I had her back against the wall, her legs spread, whimpering and moaning for me as I used my mouth and tongue to fuck her to orgasm after orgasm. Ha, too bad her boyfriend didn't think much of coming home and finding me in between his girl's legs, that night could have ended a lot more fun if he'd have just lightened up and joined in like I originally offered instead of him chasing me out the door. That was before I became a slayer of course.

But back to the task at hand.

While pretending to rub shampoo into my hair and then rinse it out I took a good look at her tits and my mouth watered. She always looked like she had a nice pair, but fuck, they were even better than I thought. Those babies were round and firm with nipples just begging to be sucked. And down that flat stomach of hers I spotted something else which was just begging to be sucked, and fuck me it's shaved. I'm a big fan of a bare pussy, I've got one myself. Bet she tastes great.

I looked up at her face, wondering if she had seen me staring at her and get a very pleasant surprise. Seems I'm not the only one with wandering eyes cause C's are locked on my snatch. A few seconds go by and I consider offering to give her more of a show but then her eyes travel upwards to my tits and stare at them for another few seconds before looking up at me.

Our eyes lock and she gets this look of horror on her face when she realises she's been caught and blushes in such a cute way I can't help grinning wickedly. Whether it's the grin or the being caught thing Cordy quickly turns her back to me and start scrubbing at her arms like crazy.

I stifle a laugh and keep grinning to myself. This is going to be easier than I thought. Now all I had to do was talk my way in between her legs and she would be mine. Deciding to go for something classic, or cliche depending on your viewpoint, I picked up the soap and made a fake coughing sound to get her attention.

"Hey Cordy," I said, waiting until she, rather hesitantly, turned to look at me before holding out the soap to her and continuing, "Would you mind washing my back?"

C looked concerned for a moment, and then snorted as a flash of her old self came back, "That sounds like something out of a porno."

I refrain myself from making a joke and said, "I'm serious. I've got daemon blood all over me, and who knows where it might have ended up." She looked hesitant and I then added, "Oh come on, you scrub my back, I'll scrub yours." And when that didn't work, "I did save your life."

"Fine." C said, taking the soap from my outstretched hand.

When she had the soap I turned around to offer her my back and she began rubbing very clinically, but her hands were soft and I couldn't help let out a soft sigh.

"You've done this before." I said, hoping to cover up my sigh with a joke.

"Hardly." C snorted, but I could tell I was getting to her what with her lack of a good comeback and all.

Nothing else was said for a while and I just let her massage me, her hands doing a great job of cleaning me and, whether intentional or not, relaxing me.

Just as I was considering telling her to go lower C backed off and said, "Ok, my turn."

I smiled and took the soap from her. Without needing to be asked C turned around and offered me her back. I took it, running the soap into her back, and then putting it to one side as she had done before and massaging the suds in and away, only difference is the way C was reacting compared to me. Her breath was erratic and she was desperately trying to stifle these little gasps and moans which were only making me want to fuck her more.

I've spent a long time perfecting my massaging techniques and I know I got mad skills and C is only proving me right. Course those little gasps and moans of hers is causing my pussy to practically pulsate with need and I began to feel like if I don't make my move soon I'm gonna just throw her against the wall, slam my fingers into and then in and out of her cunt till she cums and then pushed her face first into my pussy.

Deciding to try and be a little more subtle I began sliding my hands round to her sides in addition to her back, and then waiting a few minutes before sliding my hands all the way round to her stomach and massaging that. Then, after waiting so long I thought I was going to explode, I concentrated on massaging her sides and stomach while gently pressing myself in to her back. She gasped out loud when I did this but said nothing. I couldn't help smiling at the fact that she didn't have a witty comeback for this but I'm a little surprised she didn't say something. I mean she's not B so I'm guessing she realises this is more than just friendly touching.

I wait a few minutes but of course grow impatient and decide to try and force her to say something by sliding my hands upwards towards her tits.

This works.

"I'm not into girls." C protested before I got anywhere near her boobs.

Most girls would have taken that as a sign to back off, but I'm not most girls.

"Really," I said, "You sure about that C?"

".......... Yes." C said after a pause.

"Mm. That was an awfully long pause C." I said smiling, "Are you absolutely sure you're not into girls?"

"Yes." C said, more firmly this time.

"Ever tried it?" I asked.

"No." C said.

"Then how can you know?" I asked.

"Just do." C said.

"Ok." I said, moving away from her, "I was going to offer to be your rebound girl so you could get back at Xander by telling him you had hot lesbian sex with me and because he was such an idiot he probably missed out on a threesome with us, but you know, whatever, I'm sure you'll come up with a plan that is just as good to get back at him."

123456...9