All Comments on 'Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 06'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Because it’s a story.

Thank god this isn’t something real. Chad the misogynist clearly doesn’t know the first thing about bdsm (s/s/c). He wouldn’t know an honest relationship if it bit him on the arse, unless of course his g/f Heather is free to fuck around too, I’m guessing that’s a no? He’s grumbling about her lack of spontaneity and whilst being a Dom and spontaneous aren’t mutually exclusive it’s hardly typical. BDSM and alcohol don’t mix either, it’s method of removing consent. Chad doesn’t respect women at all, if he did he’d be honest with his g/f and not cheat, he also wouldn’t treat Cori as something subhuman. Somebody else already mentioned the dumpster fuck and shooting on her face which could’ve been acceptable (as risqué al fresco sex) if he hadn’t then taken her back into the bar at that point it fails all 3 points s/s/c. Don’t get me started on the ‘outdoor run’ again that fails on s/s. Cori gets painted as a bimbo, slut, whore. Nothing wrong with the last two in my book, sluts enjoy sex and whores sell sex for money, can’t get a more honest job than that imho. It would be fine if people ever used slut and whore in a positive way but they don’t (that’s a failing of society not the author) because women are only seen in two lights slut or frigid. Poor girl was dumb enough to agree to a bdsm weekend without a safe word with someone who’s previously been aggressive, she’s very under informed or just too trusting. Ironically the only one who gains in this story is Cori as she explores her submissive side. Chad doesn’t because he continues on his dishonest relationship and thinks it’s ok to treat women like crap.

All that aside...because it’s a story ....and allowing for suspension of disbelief it reads well as as sex story, just not bdsm. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Heather found out about him or would she not be a nice respectable girl if she was into bdsm too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I for one have enjoyed it thoroughly

It’s truly a beautiful story. Regarding the criticisms of the Anonymous before me, I think there is a misunderstanding in here, so I feel a need to defend this story. I’m pretty certain this story is a work of BDSM themed erotic fiction and not really supposed in any way to be a portrayal of a BDSM relationship as practiced by the people who are part of those particular communities. Think of BDSM here as a genre and theme not as a body of practices that was agreed upon and then codified for safe usage for a group of people.

Also remember that as a theme and genre such stories have existed long before the whole canon of BDSM codified. Though I suppose maybe it would be more accurate to put it as S/M literature instead, but of course there is no distinction in the category listing here in this site. Granted there is a NonConsent/Reluctance category, but I’ll still argue that this story wouldn’t fit there, there is very little reluctance and a lot of adamant willingness, there is a lot of bondage and domination and submissiveness, in fact the whole plot is Cori going after Chad and willingly submitting to his dark fantasies in an effort to improve their relationship and discovering how much of a submissive she is already. So I do think it fits well in this category.

Also, and that actually my personal take here, I don’t think we’re suppose to take Chad’s side here, I think he’s very clearly portrayed as a immature and irresponsible and hypocritical, emotionally messy and disturbingly volatile. So there is a real danger in this weekend, not because Chad has any malicious intent but because he’s irresponsible and volatile and could harm Cori without meaning to, so in many places this story reeds as a suspense, specially if you read the other Cori stories and knows where Chad ends up like. So the main take away is Cori probably shouldn’t have bothered reaching out for Chad for he isn’t really worthy the effort, his last thoughts over the weekend and his views on Cori were really callous and messed up, he’s a bad friend indeed, but it is a good thing she did try because she managed to learn a lot of things about herself and accept those things and grow as a person, in the end she is the one who benefited most from the experience, Cori gets to become a better person while Chad gets to become a worse person, and all that not because of the things they did together but because of the different ways they interpreted what they experienced together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Story

This Cori series is my favourite on literotica, I was thrilled to see you started a new chapter in this series and you did not disappoint, I hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Readers keep forgeting this is a fantasy

This story was never supposed to be a treaty in proper BDSM etiquette. It was a story about a promiscuous slut who accepted her nature and found others who did as well. Quite wholesome, if you ask me.

I think the author in this story decided to bring her latent submissiveness into the picture, making her commitment to the Body Shop more complete. I liked it, even if the the submission was drawn in a very light brush, because the focus was not on the acts themselves, but on the willingness from Cori to enact them.

The story doesn't always follow SSC or RACK guides, but it's a fantasy, and there's enough emotional care from both sides to make the story work. And I, for one, do greatly appreciate dlsloan for writing it. It gives closure to the story, while also leaving room for more (maybe?please?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more!

Please write more, DL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES