Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was drilling her just as hard as before, but the look in his eyes was more lust than anger this time. It was a look that turned Cori on, seeing how much he wanted it. It was in these moments that she felt needed, desired and useful. She always valued herself as more than a sex object, but it was fun to be one sometimes. She came again, gasping "Master Chad, please Master Chad, yes Master Chad" in his ear as she did so. Finally, she kissed his hear and bit his ear lobe. He lurched forward, his body rigid as he fired his cum deep inside her once more.

They both fell asleep, exhausted and blissful, intertwined on the couch. When Cori awoke, it was dark. Thunder rolled outside and lightning lit up the room. It was the only light. The power was out. Rain battered the roof and windows and the wind howled.

Chad was already up and she saw his shadow as lit some candles. The candles reminded Cori of her surprise. She got up and went to the refrigerator. It had been a tricky operation, but Tammy and Gina had bought a birthday cake and Gordon delivered it while Chad was showering earlier. She got the cake out of the refrigerator, smiling in the dark.

She carried it to the kitchen table where Chad had a couple of candles burning. She took one of the candles and stuck it in the cake. Softly she started singing "Happy Birthday" to him. Her voice was low and sweet. This was romantic, a scene made for lovers, not master and sex slave. He recognized it and smiled at her as she sang, then kissed her gently on the lips.

"Happy birthday, Chad," Cori said. "Make a wish."

"You know I already got it, baby," he grinned. Then he blew out the candle. Cori cut the cake and Chad realized it was a yellow cake with strawberry frosting. "This is my favorite."

"I know," Cori said.

"How?"

"You mentioned it when we had that carrot cake for Ben," Cori said. "See, I do listen sometimes."

"Yes, you do," Chad said. They gazed at each other in the candlelight feeling more than lust and friendship in this unique moment. They were silent, looking into each other's eyes, trying to read each other's thoughts. In that moment, Chad saw Cori in a different way. It was like seeing her for the first time. He always felt like he showed her respect, but there was no denying he had viewed her as a sex object from day one. But now, in this moment, he saw much more. He knew she was more, but now he saw it, felt it. He wondered, what if there was more to their relationship than sex? Could this be more? He shoved the thought out of his head almost as quickly as it had entered. Who was he kidding? A relationship with Cori would be a mess with the guys at work. And he wasn't ready to quit on Heather. He would never be able to choose. No, it was best that Cori remain his little playmate and Heather his true love.

Cori looked at Chad, trying like always to read him and, like always, being frustrated that she really couldn't tell what the man was thinking. The moment was like a movie, made for a romantic kiss and sweet lovemaking. That's what it looked and felt like, but Cori knew that wasn't Chad. At least not with her. He wasn't that romantic guy. But he sure looked like right now. Cori's instinct was to kiss and hug him and make love with him, but she knew that wasn't what he really wanted deep down. It wouldn't help matters. It would only make their odd relationship -- which was finally finding a place of mutual understanding and trust -- that much more confusing. Cori needed to stop this now. She needed to change the mood.

She "accidentally" dropped part of the cake on her breasts, some of the icing clinging to her nipples. Chad laughed and threw more cake on her, smearing frosting on her chest and face. She shoved cake in his face and he shoved a piece in her mouth. She captured his finger between her lips and sucked on it, long and slow. Message sent.

Chad looked at the frosting on her chest and began licking it off, spending extra time on her nipples. All the while the rain pounded outside. But it didn't sound threatening. It called to them.

"That's some storm," Cori said breathlessly.

"Sure is," Chad grinned. "Seems to me we both could use a shower."

"But the power..." Cori started.

"The shower is outside, my pet," Chad grinned.

They stepped outside into the pitch black night. Cori was still in her heels and choker with the bell. Everything else had been discarded at some point during the night's activities. The air was warm despite the intense storm. Wind whipped pellets of rain into their faces, thunder rolled and lightning flashed in the distance.

"Kick off your shoes," Chad shouted into the wind. "Race you to the creek."

Cori grinned and took off her heels, leaving them on the deck. Chad was barefoot also, wearing his boxers and a t-shirt as they ran across the soft, muddy yard around the back of the house to the creek. Cori was fast, but Chad's long strides kept him slightly ahead of her. They stopped at the edge of the creek, which was swelling fast as hurried water rushed through the small channel.

"Does it ever flood?" Cori asked.

"It flows over the banks, yes," Chad said. "But it's never gotten to the house or anything. Pretty cool to watch though."

"Yes, it is," Cori smiled. The rain had her thoroughly drenched from head to toe. Her nipples were hard and rain ran down over her breasts to her stomach and thighs. "It's beautiful to see how fast the water goes."

Just then there was a loud crack of thunder and bright flash of lightning, much closer than before. The storm was heavy already and the worst was still to come.

"We better get back to the house," Chad said. "The guys would kill me if I let you get struck by lightning."

Cori laughed and nodded her agreement as they sprinted back to the house.

"I'll get us some towels, Master Chad," Cori said as they got back to the house and over the covered porch, though it was hardly dry as the wind drove the rain onto the deck.

"No," Chad said. "We'll stay out here and enjoy this."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. Thunder and lightning crackled again. "It's getting closer. What's the rule about the time between lightning flashes until you hear the thunder?"

"For every five seconds between the time you see the lightning until you hear the thunder, that's one mile away," Chad said.

"Let's try it," Cori smiled. They saw a flash of lighting and Cori counted to 15 before they heard the thunder.

"About three miles," Chad said. "With that wind blowing the way it is, the center is going to pass over us soon. Want to keep track of it?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "This is fun."

"Good, stay here and put your heels back on." Chad went into the house and came back a few seconds later with two of her stockings. He led Cori to the railing of the deck between two of the vertical support beams. She put her arm up straight and he tied her wrist to one of the beams with one of the stockings. Then he did the same with the other arm. Standing up straight, she was just under the overhang of the porch roof and her face and chest were completely exposed to the wind and rain blasting through the opening.

They saw lightning and Chad yelled, "Count!" As Cori said "one" his hand smacked against her left ass cheek. "Two" brought his hand down on her right cheek. Back and forth he rotated between her two cheeks as Cori grunted and counted, this time reaching 12 before the thunder rumbled again.

"I think you should be one of those hot weather girls," Chad laughed, leaning on the railing next to her. "Imagine the demonstrations you could put on TV. Everyone would be praying for storms!"

Cori couldn't help but laugh despite the stinging in her ass cheeks. Chad was playful with her, but the force behind his spanking was still quite firm, particularly on her wet skin. She knew her little cheeks had to be red.

"Well, you'd have to be on there with me, Master Chad," she said. "Someone has to make my ass red."

"That's true," Chad said. "But I think your ass has had enough for now."

Before he could explain, lightning struck. Cori started counting, unsure of what he had in mind. This time, he stood behind her, his body pressed against hers and he pinched her nipples. With each count, he pulled on them, pulling them out straight into the window and rain. He gave them each 10 pulls until Cori stopped counting. Her nipples were rigid and wet and ached. But it felt good too. Being manhandled like this was such a turn on. She didn't know why, but it was. She loved being taken by him and his obsessions with her body, painful as it could be in the moment.

The next round continued the pleasurable assault on her breasts. Chad slapped her tender tits as she counted off the time between the lightning and thunder. He alternated between breasts, slapping the outside of the left and knocking it into the right, then vice versa. The smacked wetly into each other while her tortured nipples still stung from his pinches. One the last one, he grabbed both breasts firmly in his hands and squeezed, bouncing them up and down and mashing them together. "Fucking tit meat," he mumbled.

Chad left her again for a moment but by the time the next lightning flashed, Cori knew what was in store. He had a large dildo inserted in her pussy. Just the tip for now, but as soon as the counting started, so did the deep thrusts, matching her counting, "one...two...three." Chad drove it home deep and hard each time, making Cori's thighs and torso press into the railing.

Cori only counted to seven before they heard the thunder. "It's getting close," Chad said. "Seven isn't enough for your little pussy, is it slut?"

"No, Master Chad," Cori moaned. "I need 700!"

Chad pulled the dildo out and tossed it aside. He stepped behind her, pulling her back toward him, bending her slightly at the waist as her arms strained upward. He grabbed her waist and drove his cock into her. Cori kept her legs straight and spread for him, her back arched slightly, her breasts exposed to the harsh elements and her pussy exposed to his brutal thrusts.

As the storm raged and the winds picked up, they fucked feverishly. The energy of the storm invaded their bodies. They were electric. Wet. Powerful. Chad hammered into her, slamming her into the railing over and over, groping her breasts and pulling her wet hair. The soaking wet stockings had grown very tight around her wrists. She was firmly in place, held by her stockings, the beams and impaled on Chad's cock. Cori came just as the eye of the storm passed over head, the thunder and lightning crashing nonstop now, her cries of ecstasy drowned out by the fierce wind.

Chad laughed and yelled in triumph, always celebrating making Cori cum. It was one of his greatest joys. He kept hammering away, intent on making her cum until she was limp. Multiple orgasms rampaged Cori's body. The rain and wind slammed into her as if they too wanted to fuck her. Chad never let up. Relentless. Powerful. Driven by lust.

He pulled out just in time to shoot his ropes of white-hot cum onto her beautiful ass, still red from the spanking. "It's like lotion," he laughed. He rubbed it into her skin, soothing her fiery hot ass cheeks. Then he grabbed the dildo and fucked her with it again until she came one last time, her energy fading as the storm finally passed.

Chad untied her and carried her back into the house and to the bedroom. He kissed her sweetly on the mouth and pulled her body next to his as they ended their special weekend embracing like lovers. Cori thought this exemplified the complexity of her relationship with Chad more than any other single act. One minute he could play with her body to the brink of abuse only then to bring her to the height of pleasure and the warmth of love and comfort. His complexity was dizzying, frustrating and compelling. But it was no longer scary. This weekend had convinced her that she could trust him, but to be careful with his emotions. She couldn't read him like she could most men. He confused her. That was the scary part. But it was also exciting and fun. For the first time since she started working at the Shop that she didn't want to go back to work tomorrow.

EPILOGUE

The next morning they awoke early enough for Cori to give Chad one last blowjob and she accepted his load into her belly as her breakfast for the day. They blowjob was routine compared to the rest of the weekend's adventurous and rough sexual experiences. But it was a nice way to restore normalcy. They barely spoke. They both were sad that the weekend was over.

Chad wondered if he would ever get another weekend like this. Sure, he would have other dates with Cori and now knew that he could explore his wild fantasies as her master without hesitation. Still, this weekend had been unique. Would it ever be as interesting with her again?

Cori was likewise sad. She had taken huge risks this weekend and put her trust in a man she wasn't sure she could trust. He had pushed her to the limits and she had come through proud of herself and more comfortable with him than ever. But she had liked the unknown. The danger. Could she coax that out of the other guys? And could she ever really figure Chad out?

They gathered up all the sex toys and objects and restored the house to "normal" -- hiding anything that might tip Heather off to what was going on.

Cori dressed in a pair of hot pink heels, a link pink mini skirt and white half sweater. She had pink thong, no bra and a black imitation leather dog collar. They loaded everything in the truck and Chad waited for her behind the wheel while she went back to get the teddy bear. She took one last look around the house that had been Chad's personal playpen for the weekend. She thought about all the crazy things she had done, the images vivid in her head. She ran out of the house carrying the bear, thinking of something she needed to ask Chad. But he yelled out the window before she could speak.

"What are you going to name the bear?"

"I don't know," Cori smiled. "I haven't thought about it. I really liked that song you sang that won it for me. Maybe something about that?"

"Well, the guy who wrote it is named Trent," Chad said.

"Trent it is, then," Cori grinned and climbed in the truck. "Hey, I wanted to ask you something. Would you please give me a copy of the videos you took?"

"Why?"

"I just really want to remember this weekend," Cori said. "I did some things I never thought I would do. The images are fresh in my mind now, but I know they will fade."

"Of course, I promise," Chad said. Cori smiled, knowing that no matter what ever happened between her, Chad and Heather, she would always cherish those videos.

"This has been a great weekend," Cori said as they rode to work in Chad's truck. "I want to thank you for being patient with me and making this so much fun. You're awesome, Master Chad."

"You're not bad yourself," Chad smiled. "Yeah, it was a good weekend. I bet you're a little sore."

"Yeah, but in a good way," Cori said. "Reminds me how much fun we had."

"Good," Chad smiled. "Hope you're not too tired. I imagine the guys will have want to play catch up with you today."

"Oh man," Cori laughed. "I'm going to be on my knees or back all day."

"As it should be," Chad laughed. "I'm really thankful they did this for me."

"I am too," Cori said. "I will have to think of a special way to thank them for allowing us to have this great weekend."

"Actually, I thought maybe you could repay them today, if you're up for it?"

"Sure," Cori said, surprised. She had only just thought about repaying the guys. Apparently Chad had been giving it more thought. "Of course I am. What do you have in mind?"

"You think one of your friends will cover the desk for you today?"

Cori called and Gina said she could do the morning and Tammy could do the afternoon.

"They can do it," Cori said. "So, what's the plan, Master Chad?"

"You'll see," he grinned.

Cori grinned and lifted her skirt. She made sure he was watching as she pulled off her thong and tossed it out the window. "Guess I won't be needing this today," she giggled.

"Nope, not a chance," Chad laughed.

They stopped at Cori's place to drop off her things. While they were there, Chad dictated a letter to Cori:

Guys,

Thanks for the great weekend you gave us. We really appreciate it. We had a lot of fun playing around with some bondage. Yes, Chad tied me up quite a bit and I loved it! So put me in my new positions, make me call you master and make me learn the taste of your cum. We want to share with you what I learned over the weekend. I am here all day for your enjoyment and Chad will cover for you any time you need to make up for lost time with me. Thank you all so much!

Chad & Cori

They got to the Shop before the others and Chad took Cori into the break room, carrying his bag of toys with him. He pushed the butt plug with the heart-shaped end back inside her, then he had her sit in one of the big easy chairs, legs over the arms of the chair. He put her arms over her head and bound her wrists together with rhinestone cuffs. Then he ran a chain round the back of the chair, clipping both ends to rhinestone ankle cuffs, holding her legs in place, spread over the arms of the chair.

Chad put copies of the positions Cori had learned on the break room table for the guys to learn and drill her on.

"This is all very sweet of you, Master Chad. You're a good man."

Chad stopped at that, cocked his head sideways and said, "No, I'm not. And I'm OK with that." He blindfolded her and left the room. Cori had never been so perplexed by a man. She couldn't even compliment him and get a predictable response.

Chad didn't have time to think about Cori or worry about what she thought. He said a quick hello to the guys and handed them Cori's letter and a rhinestone leash. "Sorry, guys, I gotta run and pick up Heather at the airport. Read the letter and accept the gift."

Chad jumped in the truck and started the 45-minute commute to the airport to pick up Heather. Just then, his phone rang. It was Heather.

"Hey babe," he said. It was a natural response. It felt comfortable. No inclination to call her "slut" or "bitch" or "pet". He wasn't so sure why it was so easy with Cori and so unnatural with Heather. She informed him that her flight was actually ahead of schedule and she had already landed. He had known he would be late, but now he was going to be even later. He apologized, but she assured him it was OK.

"I just miss you," Heather said. "Take your time and get here safe."

"I miss you too," Chad said. Even though most of his thoughts about her the past few days had been accompanied by guilt and anger, now his affection was real. He really did miss her and was anxious to see her, to talk to her. When he was with Heather, he felt normal. This was how couples felt about each other, right?

His weekend with Cori was natural in a totally different way. It was natural in a primal, basic sense. It wasn't natural in a relationship sense. It wasn't natural in an everyday way of life. No, Cori was nothing more than a way to sow his wild oats and live out some fantasies before he forged a lifelong relationship with Heather. This was never more clear to him. He liked fucking Cori and he liked her -- she was fun and sweet. But Heather was much more to him. She wasn't only who he was supposed to love, but she was who we truly wanted to be with. He just had to make sure that Cori never messed that up. But he also knew he couldn't give up those dates with Cori either. Not yet. She was a necessary evil, he supposed. He would know when the time was right to end that relationship. But he knew that time hadn't come yet.

He had given Cori all of his raw emotions and gallons of his cum over the past couple of days. But he had saved the rest -- his heart, his soul, the best of himself -- for Heather. He convinced himself that was being loyal in a much deeper way. He didn't feel so guilty now. His anger was gone. Cori was back at the Shop getting drilled today just like she did every day. Heather, so sweet and beautiful and relatively pure, was still there for him, faithful and trusting and, well, normal. That, he decided, was his goal. Be normal save for a few hours a week with Cori. Let her fuck the craziness and lust and demented thoughts out of him, then leave her behind and cut her loose before she fucked up his life with Heather.