Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be there soon, babe," Chad said to Heather. "Can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss."

Chad hung up, leaving the weekend very much in his rearview mirror.

Cori, meanwhile, was just living her same everyday life. After Chad left the Shop, the guys and Gina huddled together, reading the letter he had given them. Moments later, they opened the door to the break room. Cori sat up and smiled, wondering who had come in. She heard Gina say, "You guys have fun. I'll be at the front desk. Just let me know who's working and who's, um, de-stressing."

Cori heard the guys whispering and mumbling to themselves after Cori left, apparently trying to determine a pecking order. Soon, she heard the door open and close again. Then the sound of a zipper going down and footsteps approaching. She couldn't tell who it was. She tingled with excitement.

A finger touched the side of her face, traced down her chin, between her breasts and down her belly. Still no words. Then, a strong hand cupped her pussy. A big hand. Really big. Ty.

"It's been too long since I've had my hands on this," Ty said, finally breaking the silence.

"Yes, Master, it sure has," Cori breathed.

"Master?" Ty asked as he removed her blindfold. "Chad really did train you, huh?"

"Of course, Master," Cori said smiling. "I learned a lot this weekend and I'm anxious to show you. I know my place. I know my role. And I'm here to please you. Any. Way. You. Want."

Ty caressed her body and studied her as he quizzed her about what Chad had taught her. Cori didn't go into specifics, saying only, "He helped me realize I am naturally submissive. I know it's a man's nature to want to be in control physically, to dominate and take what he wants. I've learned not to fear that but to embrace it. I trust you not to harm me and accept that you can and will push me to my limits. There's a fine line between pain and harm. But there is a line. A little pain is not only acceptable to me, but exciting at times."

"Like, you get off on spanking or being tied up now?"

"Yes, Master," Cori said. "If that's what you want. Mostly I get off on pleasing you. Now I simply understand better that sometimes you want nothing more than to tie me up, pull my hair, spank my ass and fuck me as long and hard as you can. That idea used to scare me. I guess you could say Master Chad fucked that fear right out of me."

Ty laughed heartily. This was funny, delightful and just all around good news. He had always pounded her ass pretty hard but had worried that he might be hurting her. She was essentially giving him a pass now to do as he pleased with a mutual trust and understanding that a little pain needed to be an acceptable part of the process at times. Now, she was saying not only was it acceptable, but it was, in fact, desirable.

"Damn," he finally said as he stopped laughing. "So, it's a new and improved Cori. Our own submissive little bondage girl fuck toy. Game on, slut."

"Yes, Master," Cori said. "Game on."

Ty straddled the chair and pointed his massive cock at her face. He pushed it into her mouth and put his hands on the back of her head, leaning back so he could look down and see her lips touch the base of his cock and her lovely blue eyes water while cock meat filled her throat. Her tongue and lips and throat felt so good on his head and shaft. It had been too many days since he'd felt this. He really had no idea how she was able to absorb his cock the way she did. She was a marvel.

Cori didn't know either. The physics of it didn't make sense. But all she knew was that her job was to take every inch and that's what she did. She sometimes wondered if forced to answer honestly, what she would say she was best at, what she was most proud of. She would hard-pressed to think of anything she did better than suck cock or anything she was more proud of than her ability to inhale Ty's massive member without choking or gagging. Most women wouldn't claim to be proud of something like that. Cori, if it were ever an option, would have been inclined to put it as the first line in her resume: "Cori Banks, cock-sucker extraordinaire, capable of taking foot long cocks thicker than my wrist all the to the balls without so much as a cough or sputter, seeks employment with the opportunity for advancement. References available upon request."

Ty was in ecstasy and would have gladly written a letter of referral confirming Cori's skills. With his cock fully hard and wet and balls starting to churn, he pulled out and unchained her legs. Then he clipped the leash that Chad had left to her dog collar and pulled her up into a standing position. Then he re-arranged her wrists, binding them behind her back. He sat down in the chair and used the leash to pull her back toward him. He pulled out the butt plug and said, "You know what time it is, don't you, bitch?"

"You need my ass, Master," Cori said. "It's gaping and ready for you, sir. It's yours. You don't have to be gentle."

Ty pulled her back, stretching her tiny hole as he forced his slick cock into her. She grunted, but did not resist, did not ask him to slow down, did not express any feeling of pain. He put his hands around her waist and lifted her up and down on his thick cock.

"This is going to be all day, you little bitch," Ty grunted lustily.

"Yes, Master," Cori said. "That's why I'm here."

Even saying those words without thought or hesitation, Cori realized that Chad had set not only her free, but his coworkers as well. The hesitation, the reluctance, the politeness was over. From here on out, fantasies would be played out, role playing would be encouraged and Cori's physical, mental and emotional limits would be tested daily. She smiled. She was tied up and impaled on her coworkers cock. Yes, indeed, this was what she was meant to do, where she was meant to work and who she was meant to be.

THE END

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more!

Please write more, DL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Readers keep forgeting this is a fantasy

This story was never supposed to be a treaty in proper BDSM etiquette. It was a story about a promiscuous slut who accepted her nature and found others who did as well. Quite wholesome, if you ask me.

I think the author in this story decided to bring her latent submissiveness into the picture, making her commitment to the Body Shop more complete. I liked it, even if the the submission was drawn in a very light brush, because the focus was not on the acts themselves, but on the willingness from Cori to enact them.

The story doesn't always follow SSC or RACK guides, but it's a fantasy, and there's enough emotional care from both sides to make the story work. And I, for one, do greatly appreciate dlsloan for writing it. It gives closure to the story, while also leaving room for more (maybe?please?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Story

This Cori series is my favourite on literotica, I was thrilled to see you started a new chapter in this series and you did not disappoint, I hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I for one have enjoyed it thoroughly

It’s truly a beautiful story. Regarding the criticisms of the Anonymous before me, I think there is a misunderstanding in here, so I feel a need to defend this story. I’m pretty certain this story is a work of BDSM themed erotic fiction and not really supposed in any way to be a portrayal of a BDSM relationship as practiced by the people who are part of those particular communities. Think of BDSM here as a genre and theme not as a body of practices that was agreed upon and then codified for safe usage for a group of people.

Also remember that as a theme and genre such stories have existed long before the whole canon of BDSM codified. Though I suppose maybe it would be more accurate to put it as S/M literature instead, but of course there is no distinction in the category listing here in this site. Granted there is a NonConsent/Reluctance category, but I’ll still argue that this story wouldn’t fit there, there is very little reluctance and a lot of adamant willingness, there is a lot of bondage and domination and submissiveness, in fact the whole plot is Cori going after Chad and willingly submitting to his dark fantasies in an effort to improve their relationship and discovering how much of a submissive she is already. So I do think it fits well in this category.

Also, and that actually my personal take here, I don’t think we’re suppose to take Chad’s side here, I think he’s very clearly portrayed as a immature and irresponsible and hypocritical, emotionally messy and disturbingly volatile. So there is a real danger in this weekend, not because Chad has any malicious intent but because he’s irresponsible and volatile and could harm Cori without meaning to, so in many places this story reeds as a suspense, specially if you read the other Cori stories and knows where Chad ends up like. So the main take away is Cori probably shouldn’t have bothered reaching out for Chad for he isn’t really worthy the effort, his last thoughts over the weekend and his views on Cori were really callous and messed up, he’s a bad friend indeed, but it is a good thing she did try because she managed to learn a lot of things about herself and accept those things and grow as a person, in the end she is the one who benefited most from the experience, Cori gets to become a better person while Chad gets to become a worse person, and all that not because of the things they did together but because of the different ways they interpreted what they experienced together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Because it’s a story.

Thank god this isn’t something real. Chad the misogynist clearly doesn’t know the first thing about bdsm (s/s/c). He wouldn’t know an honest relationship if it bit him on the arse, unless of course his g/f Heather is free to fuck around too, I’m guessing that’s a no? He’s grumbling about her lack of spontaneity and whilst being a Dom and spontaneous aren’t mutually exclusive it’s hardly typical. BDSM and alcohol don’t mix either, it’s method of removing consent. Chad doesn’t respect women at all, if he did he’d be honest with his g/f and not cheat, he also wouldn’t treat Cori as something subhuman. Somebody else already mentioned the dumpster fuck and shooting on her face which could’ve been acceptable (as risqué al fresco sex) if he hadn’t then taken her back into the bar at that point it fails all 3 points s/s/c. Don’t get me started on the ‘outdoor run’ again that fails on s/s. Cori gets painted as a bimbo, slut, whore. Nothing wrong with the last two in my book, sluts enjoy sex and whores sell sex for money, can’t get a more honest job than that imho. It would be fine if people ever used slut and whore in a positive way but they don’t (that’s a failing of society not the author) because women are only seen in two lights slut or frigid. Poor girl was dumb enough to agree to a bdsm weekend without a safe word with someone who’s previously been aggressive, she’s very under informed or just too trusting. Ironically the only one who gains in this story is Cori as she explores her submissive side. Chad doesn’t because he continues on his dishonest relationship and thinks it’s ok to treat women like crap.

All that aside...because it’s a story ....and allowing for suspension of disbelief it reads well as as sex story, just not bdsm. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Heather found out about him or would she not be a nice respectable girl if she was into bdsm too?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Hard Body Shop Clerk Four men share the services of hot co-worker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blowjob School - Detention Mrs Bloomers is fucked by her busty student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
American Slut Warrior Cheated on bride-to-be competes in wild sex games.in Group Sex
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
More Stories