Cornerstone

Story Info
Bitch girlfriend drives him into the arms of her little sis.
3.4k words
3.85
23.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cornerstone

Ecstatic, I quickly pulled my sweatpants down and climbed on top of my girlfriend as she lay in bed. I put my hands around her waist, grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs to reveal her sweet pussy. She wasn't a fan of shaving so she kept her pussy hair short but noticeable. I grabbed my cock and prepared to stick it in her vagina before she yelled at me.

"Wait! What are you doing? I'm not wet yet."

"Ohhh, sorry I forgot!" I said right before getting on my stomach, spreading her legs wide and licking her cunt. My girlfriend, Stacy, was an absolute bombshell. Blonde with big hips, big tits and an ass not too bad for a white woman. She was really smart and successful. Only 22, she already had a job with NASA lined up for after she graduates in a few months. Stacy had gained a little weight since we started dating but this wasn't an issue. She was just the right weight, thick with a capital C (but those titties were a capital DDD). The only problem... she could be an absolute bitch at times. She was condescending as hell and if you didn't do something exactly the way she wanted she would throw a fit about it. And she ALWAYS got her way. I felt a bit manipulated at times but I mean she was super hot so it made up for it, right?

"Ok, that's enough. You're obviously not going to make me cum. Just get it over with."

That was all I needed to hear! I giddily got my mouth out of her clit, got on my knees, lined up my dick with her hole and plunged myself inside her. I fucked her fast and hard (perhaps with a little bit of hate in there too). She liked it hard. Or so she'd tell me. Not sure if she really liked it hard or if that was just a ploy to get me to cum faster.

"Ammmmmmmm ammmmmmmm" she quietly muttered as I briskly fucked her with her short pale legs up in the air.

She didn't really talk much during sex but her body did all the talking for her. Her big tits bounced and swayed as I plowed into her. It felt good, and her pussy was TIGHT (although to be honest I didn't have much to compare it to. But judging by how fast I'd always cum, I'd say it was pretty damn impressive.) So tight that I started to feel a little weak... and she'd always pick up on this weakness.

"Cum for me. I want you to cum for me."

These words set me off, as they always did and I obliged. I pulled out and shot several thick ropes of pent up cum all over her stomach and a little even got into her belly button.

"Gross! Get the towel and clean me off!" She yelled as I went for the cum rag to wipe off all of my seed from her stomach and chest. She was on the pill but didn't like me cuming in her because she didn't like "tempting fate".

By this point I was exhausted and breathing heavily for air. "Was it good for you?"

"Yeah. If you need something to drink we have juice in the fridge."

"Thanks!" I said walking naked towards the door. "Is anyone home?"

"Nope. Just you and me."

"Good." I said, forgoing putting on my boxers.

I staggered down the stairs and headed through the dining room and into the kitchen. I opened up the refrigerator and looked through the selection. Water? No. Milk? No. Mike's Hard Lemonade? Maybe. Ooooo orange juice! I grabbed the juice, unscrewed the cap and gulped it down.

And then it happened. I was completely naked, drinking OJ from out the carton... and that's when she saw me. Fuck! I froze for a second then rapidly set the carton down on the kitchen counter. Stacy's younger sister was 18 and had just finished her first semester at community college. She had long jet black hair and was NOTHING like her older sister. She dressed in faded denim jeans, grungy flannels and listened to Deftones or Emo Rap.

"Nice cock." She said in a monotone voice as I scrambled to protect my modesty with my hands.

"I'm so sorry!" My voice was shaky, "I didn't know anyone was home!"

"Whatever. Just get back to banging my sister already."

"Sorry!" I said running back upstairs, leaving the carton of juice on the counter.

Wait... did she say I have a nice cock?! I thought to myself.

***

I was too embarrassed to tell Stacy what happened. Or perhaps terrified at what she'd do to me if she found out that her sister saw me butt naked with my dick out. Regardless, what she didn't know couldn't hurt her.

Next week I was over at my girlfriend's house again. She invited me over to family movie night to watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. In the living room everyone gathered together: her, her mom, her step-dad, her little brother, and Sadie. After the movie was over, Stacy and I stayed downstairs and watched TV while gradually everyone else went to bed. Until, eventually Stacy fell asleep too on my lap. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her but god did I have to pee. My girlfriend was really cute when she wasn't yelling at me because her parents found the opened carton of orange juice on the counter. After maybe twenty minutes I gently moved her off me and went to the bathroom. On my way out a shadowy figure was waiting for me and scared me so much that I jumped a little. It was Sadie.

"God! You scared me!"

"Hey. Sorry."

"Why are you just standing there?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, I guess. What's up?"

"Let's go to my room, its kinda private."

"Alright." I said as I followed her to her bedroom. We got to her bedroom, it was the one right next to Stacy's, and she let me in. In the back end of the room was a twin sized bed and other than that, the somewhat bipolar nature of a bedroom was perplexing. It had stuffed animals flung on the floor and a pink bright makeup desk but also a bunch of gothic posters on the wall like Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, as well as album posters like one for Around The Fur. Clearly daddy's little girl wasn't a girl anymore, which resulted in a bedroom as tonally chaotic as this one. She might as well have just painted half the room white and half the room black.

"So what did you call me up here for?" I asked.

"I'm horny..."

"What?!" I yelled, forgetting for a moment everyone was sleeping. "And what do you want me to do about that?"

"I need you to fuck me. Please?"

"I uh- go jerk off!"

"But I don't want to. It doesn't feel the same as when a man does it." Stacy said as she got closer to me and put her hands around my waist. "Don't worry. I know what I'm doing, I promise! Besides- don't you want to know why the boys at school call me Sexy Sadie? But I'm tired of playing around with boys, I want a man."

A man? I'm only like 24 but ok. I thought. "Well I appreciate that but... this is wrong. I am dating your sister. Sorry but we can't."

"Does she scream when you fuck her? Does she beg you to pound her pussy so hard that she forgets her name?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh...no?"

"No, of course she doesn't. My bedroom is right next to her's remember. I can HEAR you guys having sex. You fuck like mice. I know she's a bitch, and I can stay that cause she's my sister and I've known her my entire life."

"Hey I don't know about that... your sister has some problems but..."

"But what? You wove her wery much?" She said in a mocking tone. "Be a man and fuck me. Hell maybe it'd be a good way to get back at her."

That was a good point. Stacy couldn't just be a bitch, she was a bitch. Still... cheating is wrong. But I didn't really plan to be with Stacy my whole life... just until I had more free time... so maybe it didn't even matter if I cheated?

"Please?" She said, giving me puppy dog eyes. "Maybe you just need a little encouragement!" She smiled devilishly as she pulled her black top over her head revealing the plain black bra she was wearing underneath. It looked so plain I bet her mom bought it for her at JCPenny. Unlike her sister that had triple Ds and Stacy's mom that just had D cups, Sadie's boobs were modest Cs about the size of oranges. Still though, despite the plain bra, I could see just enough cleavage that those oranges were starting to look pretty good about now.

"Ok maybe just a blowjob." I said trying to compromise. Surely a blowjob wasn't as bad as vaginal sex right? Besides, once I came I could leave and wouldn't be susceptible to her temptation anymore.

"Ok, sure." She said as she pulled down my sweatpants in one fell swoop and got down on her knees. She then parted my underwear open and started to lick the tip of my dick.

"You ever wonder why Stacy is a big blonde bimbo with huge tits and I'm a member of the itty bitty titty committee?"

"Oh come on, they're not that small."

"She's my half-sister. My dad married her mom when she was like 3. Then they had me."

"I knew that!"

"Yeah? Well I've never gotten out from behind her shadow. But I think you'll find my head game beats her's. Sex is the one thing I KNOW I can beat her at." She said as she swallowed my entire dick whole in her mouth and started to deep throat my meat. As my dick was swirled around her mouth while she rested her gag reflex- she started to unbutton and take her jeans off.

"Ok, that's enough." She said pulling her mouth off my dick. "If you want to cum, you're going to fuck me."

Damnit, I thought. At this point my resolve had declined and I really just wanted to nut.

I was shocked to find that, for all the black clothes, her panties were actually fairly innocent. White with bright yellow cartoon lemons on them. I pulled them off her and got a good look at her legs. There wasn't much meat on her bones, but what was there was delicate and pale. She wasn't boney or anything. Her tummy was completely flat, like a bikini model. Stacy had one of those bumps underneath her stomach that a lot of women had, which I don't mind either. But it was nice seeing something new. Not to mention that Sadie's pussy was completely barren. Devoid of hair, she must have shaved it nearly every other day.

"Should I wear a condom?"

"Nah. I trust you if you trust me."

That made me smile.

"What position do you want to start in?" She asked.

Stacy always made me do it in missionary position. She said that sex felt demeaning if I wasn't looking at her as I was doing it. "Ummmmm... do you wanna do prone bone? It's the one where you lay on your stomach."

"Litty titty!"

She laid on her twin sized bed and I got behind her and moved my mouth up to her warm sex. It had that sweaty humid heat radiating from it and had a unique almost flavorless taste. Of course I was shocked when I started licking her and she was already dripping wet.

"You don't need to do that, I'm already ready."

"What? But don't you need me to eat you out first so you'll get wet?"

"Um, no? What am I, some old hag?"

"No, definitely not!

As she lay on the bed with her cute little ass up, I got my dick out and pulled her butt cheeks apart with my hands and moved myself into her wet snatch. I tried to control myself, only sliding my head in at first but I quickly gave up and found myself balls deep in my girlfriend's little sister.

I gripped her ass cheeks tightly with my hands as I thrust in and out of her repeatedly. It felt good feeling my dick rub up against the walls and sides of her pussy. I liked to admire my cock as it slipped out, only to be engulfed again. I then slapped her little pale ass and said "Say my name, bitch." Her short back was starting to look especially good for a trail of cum to be running down it.

"Oh fuck! Your pussy is so good. I- I don't know how much longer I-"

"You can cum in me!"
"Really?! Are you on the pill?"

"Yes. My mom made me start taking them!"

This was all I needed to hear. As soon as I got the green light I picked up speed and started hedonistically punishing the barely legal teen's pussy. My thrusts got faster and faster as the only thing I cared about in that moment was cumming. I was ready to fulfill my evolutionary need to spread my seed inside her 18 year old body.

After it was over, I crept downstairs trying not to make a sound. By then it was 2 AM and I should have left hours ago. If Stacy saw me coming from upstairs it'd make me look especially suspicious. But luckily, she was still passed out on the couch. So I snuck out the front door without a soul noticing.

***

A couple days later, I was fucking Stacy but could not get the image of fucking Sadie out of my mind. Her tight body and petite little hips. While I fucked Stacy, Sadie was all I could think about. Her tight pussy and adorable little ass. Her jet black hair and how good pigtails would look on her. The way her ass cheeks jiggled as I pounded her wet pink pussy. It was hard not to accidentally moan Sadie's name given that the two had such similar names. I've met dozens of people with names similar to their siblings and I have to wonder what the hell their parents were thinking. The thought was too much and I came even quicker than normal, just barely pulling out in time to spill my speed all over her pubic mound.

"Fucking bitch. You came, ALREADY?!"

"I don't understand. I thought you LIKED it when I came quickly?"

"Not when I'm in heat dumbass! I'm ovulating!"

"Well ok sorry, well why don't we wait a few minutes and I'm sure I'll be-"

"You have no fucking idea how shameful you should feel for cumming so quickly. Men are already so pathetic and dependent on women to take care of them from infancy through adulthood, you would think that the one fucking thing that men actually give a shit about... they would be decent at! But no. You would think with how many relationships men will ruin from cheating, how little they care about their partners pleasure, or how bad they'll be at eating out, in the entire realm of sex and it's nuances, YOU WOULD THINK that "men" would be able to do the ONE THING like putting their dick in someone and penetrate them effectively without fucking that up too. But of course, "men"- and by men I mean my fucking boyfriend, will ejaculate too early, preventing the *tiniest* bit of pleasure derived from my partner penetrating me, to be abruptly stopped."

"Hey. Let's take a second to breathe and calm ourselves down."

She wasn't listening. "Kind of like how if you grew up blind, you would have a heightened sense of hearing and observation; because one lack of skill such will propel a different skill set forward, IT WOULD BE REASONABLE TO ASSUME you could at least keep it up long enough or continue fucking long enough for me to fake an orgasm, given the fact that I definitely didn't get off from any other stimulation. You literally do not deserve to be in the presence of a willing body if you can not keep your fluids together long enough for that person to get comfortable! It's fucking embarrassing and you should be ashamed."

"Wow. You are a fucking bitch!"

"Get out of my house Nathan."

"Glad to!"

"Now my big black dildo will be doing the honors of fucking me tonight."

What a fucking bitch. I thought to myself. I should break up with her already. What am I waiting for?

I waited in the hallway for a second after having slammed the bedroom door shut. Then, I snuck inside Sadie's room.

"Hey."

"Uh, hey?" Sadie said, turning her head from the copy of Ulysses she was reading.

"You wanna have sex?"

"Of course, I'm always down for a fuck. I once fucked three guys in one night at a college party. That was the night I lost my virginity too."

Holy shit! I thought. I felt bad, like I was taking advantage of her. But that feeling quickly dissipated when she rubbed her ass up on my cock. She was wearing pajama pants but they did not hide the shape of her sexy ass at all. The little nympho wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.

I quickly and violently pulled her pajama bottoms down and bent her over the side of her twin bed like the little sex doll she was. I slapped her ass and pulled down her pink Victoria's Secret panties with the word "Love" written across the butt. I then spit on my dick, moved her ass cheeks apart and ravished my girlfriend's little sister's pussy for a second time. It was so welcoming and inviting- unlike my bitch girlfriend's. I had to be careful to not clap her cheeks too loud or else Stacy in the other room was sure to notice.

With this in mind I picked Sadie up like a rag doll and threw her on the small bed. I got on top of her, put a hand on each knee and spread her eagle. I then grabbed my dick, inserted it inside of her and continued fucking her. Ya know for how talkative and bratty she was earlier, she sure didn't have shit to say now. Missionary was a fun position because now I could get a good look at her tits. I made extra certain to fuck her in just the right rhythm so that I could watch her little oranges bounce up and down as I smashed. They were just big enough that the word "bounce" was appropriate.

It wasn't long before a familiar pinch in my balls made me realize my fun time was about over. I picked both of her legs up with my arms and heard the clapping of my balls against her ass as I nutted inside of her tight young college freshman pussy. I stayed there for a minute and then watched my cum drip out of her pussy and onto the bedsheet after I pulled out. Something told me she was no stranger to creampies.

I had to be careful about when I left her room, so after sex Sadie and I cuddled in her small bed together and engaged in a little bit of pillow talk. I was quite surprised to learn just how creative she was and how much she loved the arts. She knew everything about every movie I mentioned to her. I was starting to think that maybe the source of Sadie's angst was that despite the financial infeasibility of it all (she was an Economics major after all) that at heart she wanted to be an artist. But it was something deep down that she would not readily admit.

Funnily enough, at one point I called her her sister's name by accident. But she just laughed and said "You can call me anything you want."

After going for round two and nutting inside Sadie a second time, I decided it was best time for me to leave. I walked downstairs, made a quick trip to the kitchen to gulp down some orange juice and then opened up the front door to leave; only to find my girlfriend staring back at me from the opposite side of the doorway.