All Comments on 'Cornflower Blue Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
raraewriterraraewriterover 1 year ago

Once again you have written a heart warming romance that goes right to your reader's emotions. Bravo.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

You are a great story teller. Thank you for sharing your fantasy and writing talent. Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for introducing me to this loving couple.

Cheers

SAGE

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

An excellent beginning, leaving me feel good about all the characters and hoping for more.

THANKS

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

You have the ability to tell and wonderful story that draws the reader into it. Then you raise it to the next level by adding loving sex that makes you feel as if you are a part of it.

I will be watching for the next instalment.

Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written, good plot, good characters, well defined, good dialogue, interesting love story. There were little notions of feelings until Adam went to New York. Did I say this was a good story? Looking toward to chapter two.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining read good storytelling. Looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Starts out slowly, then picks up speed. Glad nothing too bad happened in Chapter One

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Really good start. Like the slow buildup to them finally getting it on. PS: I love that side of Florida, Johns Pass, Medira Beach. It's a shame many of the old places are being replaced by high rise condos. Progress sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic keep writing.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Wonderful love story!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

I enjoy your style. This is really well written. I look forward to Act 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent...can't wait for more...!!!

geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A truly great story, I would put money on it that it is a TRUE story. Anxious for more......

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Please continue, he may pee in her and put a bun, or two, in her oven!! She won't be sorry,when her name is MOMMY!!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

g6791323g67913239 months ago

very good story, can not understand criticism hidind behind anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank You, loved it.

Love finds a way, sometimes..

Often wondered about that, what if your destined One lives in the far east, and You physically on the opposite side of the globe? Damn, maybe miracles occur sometimes?

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl5 months agoAuthor

Anonymous. That's a great story right there! You need to write that one!!..........

"Thank You, loved it.

Love finds a way, sometimes..

Often wondered about that, what if your destined One lives in the far east, and You physically on the opposite side of the globe? Damn, maybe miracles occur sometimes?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES