Coronavirus Confinement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything stayed status quo for a few days until we had spent 2 hours watching a required medical research documentary for school. With a little over an hour remaining in this thrilling monotoned movie, Dee's restlessness and boredom shone through. With no hesitation or the shroud of darkness as cover, Dee slid her hand down the front of her pants and mindlessly flicked her bean. When my attention to her actions was noticed, a simple "What?" was asked.

"What do you mean what? I'm tryin not to fall asleep while watching this shit about vascular disease and you're rubbin one out beside me."

"I'm watchin too, and you're just jealous." She wasn't wrong, I was jealous

"I must be pretty hard to grasp everything that's going on on screen, with your head tilted back and your eyes closed."

The sound of mom's wooden soled Geta clogs coming up the stairs snapped Dee out of her sexual trance. My sister whipped her fingers out of her pants and placed them into her mouth, for what I would assume was a quick rinse. Opening the door after a small love tap of a knock mom entered.

She looked at the screen and shook her head. "This has to be the most boring part of school for you guys. I remember watching these videos and I'll tell you, having my period was more fun." Almost in unison she got a "MOM!" from us both.

"Anyway. Just got a report from the university and they're saying that it'll be at least a month before any classes will resume, so don't knock yourselves out or don't get too far ahead with your studies. Try to relax, read a good book, try to enjoy yourselves a little." With a forehead kiss for each of her offspring, she was gone.

The door had not even latched closed and Dee's hand was back in her pants. "I'm not so sure that's what she meant by, enjoying ourselves."

"Whatever. I'm so fucking horny and now that we are comfortable around each other, I'm going to take care of business."

"Well fuck it. I'll pause the video until you're done." Dee didn't even acknowledge my words and kept doing what she was doing.

Watching Dee made me rock hard, but I didn't think about joining in. Maybe it was my ignorance, or I was just being prudish, but I thought that masturbating was something that was done under the cover of darkness and in private.

Dee on the other hand could have cared less. Her free hand roamed up her stomach and rubbed her breasts through her t-shirt and bra. When the friction of the confining material began to piss her off, she undid the bra and moved her hand on to her naked tits.

I was a captive audience. Nowhere to run. I could have left the room, but I was trapped. I defy any red blooded 18-year-old, straight male to walk away from a masturbating woman. Not gonna happen. No way, no how.

My sister was trying her best to get her t-shirt and bra up over her head, but she was struggling and there was no chance of her taking her fingers off her clit. Ever the gracious brother, I reached over with both hands and released her from the ties that bind. With a quick "Thanks." Dee went back to work. If I thought that so looked sexy in the darkness of the other night, I was blown away by how good she looked today.

Her tits were larger than I thought and they were planted high and firm on her chest above her hard, flat stomach. She squeezed and pulled them away from her body in an almost milking like action. She knew that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

When Dee's breathing pattern changed, I knew that she was getting closer to completion, but as inexperienced as I was, I didn't know how far away she was. For the life of me I don't know what possessed me to do what I did next.

Placing my fingers in the sides Dee's pants, I started pulling them down. Dee grinned and lifted her ass up off the chair as I slid the material over her soft hip, and down her smooth legs.

In the brightness of daylight, my twin sister sat two feet away from me, completely nude.

Dee's pussy was shining from her juice and her fingers looked slimy. For my benefit, she took her fingers out of her crotch and put them in her mouth. A groan escaped my mouth and Dee just smiled. I was putty in her hands, I would have done anything she asked, but she didn't. Instead she continued on, leaving me sitting and watching.

I turned my chair to get a better look and Dee changed her position as well. Using the fingers on her left hand, she split the lips of her pussy and used the fingers of her right hand to flick her clit and plunge into her tight little hole.

The temptation was too great. I couldn't resist. Without asking permission, I leaned over my sister's naked body and cupped one of her boobs into my hand. Dee's eyes flew open. There was a look of shock in them like I'd thrown a glass of ice water on her. She had stopped cold in her tracks. I wasn't sure of my next move, but I knew that my first feel of a naked boob felt incredible.

Pinching the hard nipple that was between my fingers snapped Dee back into our current time frame. As I rolled her nipple around, Dee slowly started back where she had left off.

The sounds of her fingers rubbing her juicy pussy filled my ears and I could smell the scent of her womanhood wafting up and over my body.

I was startled by the sound of a gravelly voice. It was Dee's, but it was nearly unrecognizable, "suck them" was all she said. I knew what she meant and had no problem obliging.

When the first nipple of my life passed by my lips I almost exploded in my pants. It was hard and soft all at the same time. Dee's boobs smelled so nice, like the soap that she used for her bath. I licked and sucked at her nipples like a starving kitten. Feeling her and sucking her naked boobs was thus far the highlight of my short life.

With her left nipple being sucked into my mouth and her right tit being squeezed by my hand, did it for Dee. She stiffened out like a board and with a "Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh" like sound came onto her own hand.

As Dee came down from the utopia of her orgasm, she leaned back in her chair and pulled her glistening hand up to show me the rewards of her work. Seconds past by like minutes and time almost stood still. Dee started to move her sopping wet fingers toward my face and to my own surprise, I closed my eyes and began to part my lips.

The sound of clogs on the staircase snapped us back into realty.

Dee grabbed her clothes and bolted across the wooden floor and dove into the bathroom. Seconds later mom opened the door without a knock and declared that lunch was served.

My mother eyed the room, looking for signs of us not doing our schoolwork, but she didn't appear to be overly suspicious. "Where's Deanna?". Doing my best to contain my boner, I pointed to the bathroom and said, "poopin".

It was enough to distract mom. "Well okay. You guys need to get up and walk around once and awhile. Don't want you cramping up from sitting all day. Your dad is riding the stationary bike when he works and it's driving me crazy."

Before she closed the door, she popped her back inside and said, "make sure that you eat something."

"Will do. Thanks mom." And she was gone.

I wanted to scream. Not only had I just touched a real live human breast for the very first time, I was seconds away from tasting a vagina, my sister's vagina. The breast was soft and warm, and it tasted like heaven. The vagina tasting, due to my mother's unexpected visit, was very unfortunately, put on hold.

My sister who has never had the flash of being dramatic, flopped down beside me, grabbed the remote, started our lesson back up and stated, "Holy shit, that was close." Correct you are, Captain Obvious.

Dee spent the rest of the day happy go lucky. Of course, she did. She was able to finish herself off, while me and my boner, sat in the same room with my mother. I was frustrated more than I had ever been in my life.

Moping wasn't one of my strong suits, but today it seemed to be working for me. I did everything but pout and stomp my feet. When dinner was ready, I had finally come to the realization that it was only a few hours before I could relive myself without anyone knowing.

Dad shared the dire news of the W.H.O's COVID-19 findings. It was a worldwide pandemic. Now many countries were following China's lead. School's were being closed. Tourist sites were closed to the public and many airlines had stopped flying to foreign countries. Also, all the major sporting leagues and events were grinding to a halt. Notices of disaster filled the airwaves.

His only positive news was that we were safe and had enough water and supplies to last us for up to a year. Dee asked my father why we just didn't leave Wuhan and go somewhere safe. According to him, we had waited too long and now we were trapped in Ground Zero. There was no escape.

As somber as the news was, we still shared small talk and tried our best to keep our spirits up. When mom and I were paying our card debt by doing the dishes once again, she held my hand and twirled about dancing to a song I never heard before this evening. "Benny, dance with me." Smiling, I reminded mom how much I hated it when she called me, "Benny".

Mom pinched her nose in one hand and moved like she was sinking under water. Apparently, it's a dance move from years gone by. I laughed and moved along with her. Spinning backwards into my arms, mom swayed from left to right to the steady beat of the tune.

When the song ended and the tempo slowed, mom held my arms tightly around her body and pulled me to her, she wasn't about to let me go. With her back pressed into me, I kissed her neck. Mom had a similar smell to Dee, but her hair smelled like fresh apricots. Some subliminal instinct triggered in me. I grabbed her wrists, crossed her arms over her chest, squeezed and pulled my 40-year-old mother tighter to me.

We were dancing, nothing more. A harmless mother son moment. The only problem was that the son had an erection and it did not go undetected. Louise could feel it and was blatantly grinding her ass against it.

The song finished and both mom and I blushed at what had happened. We finished our chores and went our separate ways. With a quick, "night everyone" mom rushed down the hall to her room.

Dad and Dee had their favorite reality show on and were commenting on how poor the entertainment value was, yet neither could tear themselves away. I took the opportunity to remove myself from the crowd.

Climbing into the steamy hot shower, I prepared to end my days build up. No sooner had I grasped my hard dick into my hand and started to soap it up, there was a pounding on the door.

"Benny, open the door. I gotta pee." Are you kidding? I was ready to go.

"Give me a minute or two." Hopefully she would leave me alone long enough to finish.

"Now Ben. I'm gonna piss my pants." Fuck my life. I reached out and turned the knob, releasing the locking mechanism.

Dee entered in a flash and dropped her pants. Seated directly in front of me, I was watching as she peed. When Dee looked up and noticed I was looking, she tilted her head slightly to the side, put her hands on her knees and pulled her legs apart to give me the perfect view of her urinating.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft and resumed stroking. Dee laughed when she grabbed a towel off the towel bar and held it up as if to shield herself from my come.

Standing up, she did not wipe any of her pissy residue, instead Dee lifted her top up over her head and climbed into the small shower with me.

Naked in my twin sister's arms, we embraced under the warmth of the cascading rain shower head. Dee and I gazed into the other eyes, each of us knowing what we wanted, yet nervous about proceeding.

Leaning forward Dee and I locked lips for our first incestuous kiss. As nervous as I was, everything about what we were doing or were about to do felt right to me.

As my shower rapidly progressed into a make out session, I felt an unfamiliar sensation on my penis. While groping and moving about my penis had found its way between the gap in Dee's legs. Her warmth combined with the touch and feel of her breasts was magnificent. Moving my hands down to Dee's hips I tried to push myself into her. Our height alignment was correct, but for some reason Dee pulled back and stopped me. I felt deflated.

"Not like this. Not standing up. I want my first time to be in my bed."

Dee turned off the warm shower water and started to dry my body with the same towel that she had earlier used to tease me with. After returning the favor of a drying service, Dee grabbed my penis like it was a pull toy and guided me toward the bedroom. I was like a puppy on a leash.

Rushing toward her bed, Dee released her grasp on my shaft and flopped backwards onto the soft mattress. I stood at the end of my sister's bed trying to determine what my next move should be, but my wait was over in an instant.

"We have forever to do the other stuff. Tonight, I just want you to put it in me." My older sister knew exactly what she wanted.

Crawling toward Dee I gazed at her body like it was one of the Seven Wonders. Her long smooth legs guided me toward her pink, pouty vagina and her hard, flat belly held breasts that rivaled any of the beautiful mountain ranges that I'd ever seen.

I could feel the heat radiating up off Dee. It felt like her skin was on fire. As I leaned in to kiss her, I noticed that her cheeks were flushed and red, she was ready.

"What about a condom?"

"Don't need one. Put it in me."

Aligning my penis, I used my already dripping precum and Dee's juices to lube myself up. Beginning my forward quest would become one of my most memorable journeys.

No sooner had the tip of my penis popped into its new home that it hit a fleshy wall. We both knew that there may be some pain associated with my next push, but Dee put that burden squarely on her own shoulders. Biting her lower lip and looking at me with starry eyes, Dee nodded her head to signal her approval.

Pushing forward with constant pressure, the wall finally fell. "Oh my god", was all that Dee said as I inched further into her warm embrace.

The feeling of being in a vagina first time, is my most favorite memory by a long shot. It was tight, warm and wet. It felt like it was custom made to house my penis. I wanted this moment to last forever, but an animal like instinct started to take over my body.

I eased my hips back and forth, seesawing in and out of Dee's wetness. Slowly but surely, I began gathering speed. I was oblivious to the world around me. Everything was racing around in my head all at once. It felt so good that I wanted to scream and cum at the same time. Once again Dee took over as my guide.

"Benny, slow down. I'm a little bit tender." With that, she wrapped her legs around my hips to slow my assault and she pulled my face closer to hers so that could kiss me softly.

Our lack of experience did not hinder our need for satisfaction. Dee knew what she wanted and pushed her hand between our bodies to manipulate her clit. When my sister's arousal peaked, the muscles in her already tight pussy grabbed my dick in a stranglehold. Dee groaned into my neck as I released my fertile seed into her.

Every nerve ending in my body was live. Dee collapsed with her arms at her side as I lay motionless on top of her, still attached. I could feel every pulse, breath and the beat of her heart. My skin tingled with the postcoital sensations.

"Geeeet, ooooooff, meeeeee. Ben, you're crushing me." I didn't realize that I was laying there with all of my weight. I rolled onto my back pulling Dee over on top of me all in a single motion. I made a couple of slow upward pumps as my penis was hardening and feeling rejuvenated.

"No way buddy, I'm done for the night."

"Really? I thought that girls liked to cuddle after sex."

"Yeah, well that's not cuddling. That's called round two and my private parts are closed for the night, so pull that thing outta me." I was in no position to argue, but I was more than ready to go again. Dee lifted herself off my hardness, leaned down to kiss me and headed off to the shower.

Twenty minutes later, Dee returned with a warm face cloth and washed my now limp penis. Still naked she climbed back into her bed and lay beside me, wrapped in my arms.

"Stay we me tonight." I could feel her tears dripping onto my skin.

"Dee, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. It was perfect. I'm just worried. What if we don't make it out of this mess? I wanna go home someday." She quietly continued to sob.

"We will, I promise." After a long pause, I added, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For that gift and for taking my virginity. It felt soooooooo goddamn good. I'm sorry if you're still sore."

"It's not really sore anymore. It was though, but it was good. I felt so full, and I'll tell you, it was better than any time that I'd done it by myself. I can't wait to try it again."

When she said that, I'm sure my heart skipped a beat or two. This meant there would be a second time and that put a huge smile on my face.

In my dream I was being pushed off Dee's bed by two rough feeling feet. Floating momentarily in air until I came crashing down on my mattress. Only it wasn't a dream, it was reality. Just as I was about to scream "what the hell", I heard the door to our room opening. With only a second to spare I swept a blanket over what would have been my unexplainable nakedness, and feigned sleep.

"Hey lazybones, breakfast in ten. Mom and I want to go over some of the news we're getting from the university and it's not good." Neither of us moved. "Hey you little turds, let's go!"

"We're up." Was all I could come up with. When dad closed the door, I got up on my knees, looked at Dee who was still pretending to be sleeping and hit her with my pillow. Laughing, she gave me a smack and stated the very obvious, "Holy shit, that was close."

"Close? I think I shit myself."

Our family breakfast chat was not at all pleasant. Apparently, the whole world was going crazy. While some countries were still denying the facts, places in Europe had huge numbers of casualties. Things were so bad here that our instructions were very basic, no one would be allowed outside of the house, we would ration our supplies and we would hope for the best.

The outside news wasn't any better. With the sensationalism in journalism we were force fed a series of bullshit stories as dictated by the media, but if you read between the lines, you knew that this pandemic was huge.

For the next few days Dee was in a constant funk. She immersed herself in her work, just like our parents. With me, I made it perfectly clear, when this was all over, I wanted to leave China and never return. As infantile as it sounded, it's what I felt to be right.

Dad has always been the leader of our family, so what he said was law, and when he came to our study room and told us to shut it down for the day and come downstairs, we did as were told.

The smell of mom's "Word Famous" secret brownie recipe cooking in the oven, was enough to cheer up the most stoic person in the house. Dad had on his playlist and Nathaniel Rateliff filled the air with his soulful sounds. Lined up on the table was an assortment of the "Special" bottles of alcohol and wine, that my father had procured from his world travels. Beside those, were board games and decks of cards. Tonight, was Family Night.

"Daddy, I thought you were saving those for a special occasion?" Dee knew that my father held his special booze in high regard

"Well baby, is there any better occasion than being together as a family." I could tell my father didn't want to say it aloud, but he was worried for our lives.

Tentative at first, the private stock of libations opened us up slowly. As the games continued, dad poured large glasses of ice water so that we could cleanse our palates of the wine we were drinking and opened the first special bottle. It was from Brazil. A bottle of Private Stock Avua Jeguitiba Rosa Cachaca. It was some type of rum based liquor, not bad, but I was looking forward to the others.