Coronavirus Confinement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee returned the favor, using her girlie soap to wash and rinse my private parts. After the two large loads that had found their way into my mother this evening, I didn't think that another erection would be an option, but there it was. As my sister cleansed my genitals, her magic hands brought me back to life.

With her leg placed on the edge of the stone seating ledge, I had full access to her wipe open vagina. As I entered her warmth it was very evident that this was radically different from the other times that we had been together. Locked together in one another's arms, we were making love.

The low soft moans and the way that our arms were entangled only helped to heighten our senses as we thrusted onto the other. Pulling my shaft out until just the tip remained inside of her, brought shudders and shivers that coursed through Dee's body as the warm beads of water pelted her clit. Lost in time and lost in love, I steadied my pace until I neared the finish.

With her left hand entwined in my hair and the right arm wrapped around my waist, my twin sister bit down on my shoulder as the waves of ecstasy ripped through her body. I couldn't have held back if I tried. I released my load into Dee's waiting love nest and instantly looked forward to the next time that we would be together again.

Rewashing was not nearly as erotic as it had been earlier. Completely spent, I almost had to carry my lover to her bed. It was the first time that we slept together in one bed without the worry of being caught.

As the early morning light burst into our room, it instantly became apparent that concern, emotion and uncertainty would be all the rides at the carnival. Today was going to be special. How would everyone react in the light of day? How do we move on or even carry on after the events from last night?

Beckoning Dee to assist me, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. With a quick tidy up from the night before, a fresh pot of coffee was put on and eggs, bacon and toast were assembled.

In all the countries in which we have lived, one thing as stood the test of time. The smell of coffee and food will always helped round up our family.

Our parents, adorned in robes, joined us from their room. Their hair was messed and as tired as they looked, they were smiling.

"Wow, something smells good. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Nothing. Ben and I thought that it was our turn to make breakfast for a change." Everyone took Dee's word at face value and sat down to eat. Ironically, in the same spots as we had sat the evening before.

Breakfast talk was light and airy. No discussion of Covid-19. No talk of death and despair, only happy tales filled the room. While not oblivious to the issues, at this moment, we were remote and distant from the goings on in the world.

"So, what do you kids have planned for today." Mom was smiling at us as any mother who had just eaten a meal made by her children and watched as they cleaned up, would have.

The smile lasted only a second until Dee dropped the bomb. "Well, we still have to finish the game."

Our mother jumped up out of her seat, causing the chair to topple backwards onto the wood floor. I'm sure that she remembered that there were two hands to go, but I'm guessing she had thought with the events that had transpired last night, we had finished. "What? No. This isn't a goddamn game of Jumanji, it doesn't have to be played until the end."

Dee just smiled, "Sorry mom, you made the rules and they were loud and clear, once around the room, take it or leave it. Having said that, it's your deal."