Coronavirus Confinement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee picked up the cards and started to shuffle, dad poured wine for the girls and himself and handed me another beer. I was cautiously about to pick up my cards when my father's hand crashed down on the tables, holding his wide-open paw over my sister's hand and cards.

"Not so fast baby girl. We made the rules very clear at the start of the game, no cheating."

"I didn't cheat daddy." She said it, but her doe eyes weren't fooling anyone.

"No? Then maybe you can explain to everyone, why the first card that you dealt yourself is the ace of spades and the second is the ace of hearts?" Dee wanted to claim innocence but couldn't. Dad flipped over her hand to display the contents. Sure enough, she had been caught cheating.

"Come on, that's just a coincidence." She was fighting a battle that had already been lost.

"Bullshit. You knew the rules. You knew the penalty. Now lose the shirt baby girl." My chin must have hit the table. Dad was not fucking around, she wanted to play the game, after all it was her request. She got caught, so now she would be punished, he was the judge, the jury, and the executioner.

Rather sheepishly Dee pulled the oversized t-shirt up over her head. I was happy to get a look, but I'd seen, touched and tasted those breasts on display, so I focused on my father instead. The look on his face spoke for itself. Dad sported a devilish grin, while blatantly staring at his daughter's tits. It was awkward, yet very cool.

Dee gathered up the cards and started to shuffle for a second time, "Not a chance kiddo. You also forfeit your deal." Dad had once again thrown down the hammer.

"That sucks." Dee pouted, but none of us cared.

The next three hands spread out with everyone but Dee losing. When it was once again her turn to deal, she was under the microscope, three sets of eyes watched her like a hawk.

Not sure if it was shear pressure or bad luck, but Dee dealt herself a hand full of shit. She tossed in three, but the new cards were no better. When the reveal was complete, it was Dee who would the first one naked tonight.

Almost like a replay from our first night of strip-poker there was two sets of hands banging on the table in a raucous drum roll, only tonight it was the guys, not the girls.

Dee stepped up like a champ. Looping her fingers into the thin material of her lacy panties, she eased them down her long golden legs. Before she could sit back down, my father, very uncharacteristically pointed to the seat of my sister's chair. There was a smudged patch of wetness positioned in the exact spot where her vagina would be. Apparently, daddy's little girl was excited about the game.

"Okay, first person naked is Dee. Let's call it. Game over." Dad was trying his best to control the situation.

"Bull-fucking-shit. We keep play." I guess Dee had no plans of quitting.

"Language young lady."

"Yeah, okay mom. You can say that, cause you're still sitting there in your bra and panties." She had a very valid point. The hell with it, I gathered up the cards and dealt.

With only his pants and underwear left, when dad lost the next hand, and it caught the attention of the ladies. He had been seated there for a quite a long time with only his chest showing so no one had any idea how much the game was "affecting" him. It didn't take long to get an answer. Dad pulled down his shorts and out popped his tented underwear. The thin cotton material tried its best to contain his erection, but it failed miserably. Dad was aroused by the sight of his naked daughter and the evidence was on display.

"Todd, while you're up, grab us another bottle of wine and a beer for Benny." She was playing him, and he knew it. But, to his credit, dad was a sport. He got the drinks and even stood next to the girls and refilled their glasses. Then he poured another round of shots. My father knew what mom was playing at, she wanted to parade him around with his boner trying to poke out of the waist band of his underwear.

Things were getting tenser by the minute or should I say, by the hand. Mom dealt out the cards and before she had a chance to pick up her hand, my dad for the second in the evening, called someone a cheater.

"What? I'm not cheating." Mom looked truly pissed off. Dee and I laughed at the possibility of our sweet and innocent mother being caught in a lie.

"Okay Lou, flip 'em." Dad was calling her bluff. With the cards turned all I can say is that if mom was trying to cheat, she was no fucking good at it. Her hand consisted of an eight of spades, a two of clubs, a king of hearts, an ace of hearts and a four of clubs. She looked at my father, grinned and said, "happy."

No, he wasn't. Dad mumbled under his breath about something, took a shot of the mezcal and told my mother to re-deal.

"Sorry little buckaroo, but not a chance. You made the rules, live by them." Obviously, this wasn't a catch and release program, mom had him hook, line and sinker, and she wasn't about to let him off the hook.

"What?"

"Don't "what" me. You know exactly what I mean, drop your drawers." I wasn't really too excited to see my dad's dick, but let me tell you something, Dee was. My sister sat up and took noticed as soon as the words had left our mother's mouth.

"No, no, no. That's if you're caught cheating." Dad was in denial.

"Uh-uh. Accusing someone of cheating when they're aren't is the same thing as cheating, now drop your fucking drawers." Mom was holding him accountable for his actions.

With tongue in cheek Dee threw out, "Mother, language please, your children are present."

My parents didn't even see the irony in that. Here we are playing strip poker as a family, my sister stark naked, with dad soon to be and someone is concerned about expletives.

"Fine. You know what, fuck it. I'm a good sport too." Almost leaping to his feet, dad pulled down his underwear in one fluid motion and tossed them in my mother's direction. "Happy?" I'm not sure about mom, but Dee sure as hell was, because when dad's penis flopped out on the table, a quiet yet still audible moan escaped her lips.

"Look at that. Nice. Like father like son. Now it's a party." Mom was staring directly at me when she said it and Dee's eyes were glued to dad's dick.

I would like to say that all things were kept even by mom and I losing until we all sat around naked, but that just didn't happen. I did lose the very next hand but only had to take off my t-shirt, but when Dee lost next, the game was at a standstill.

"What now?"

"We quit, that's what." But no one made an attempt to leave the table.

"There are alternatives to removing clothes." Dee must have had an idea of some kind.

"It's called strip poker honey. When there's no more clothes to lose, the game is officially over."

"No mom. How about the one of us that has the highest hand gets to tell the loser what to do or make the loser do something to them or to themselves?"

"Baby, I think that we might be crossing some huge boundaries doing that." Mom knew by the glazed look in dad's eyes that he wouldn't be opposed to the suggestion, so she took it upon herself to now try and be the voice of reason.

"Boundaries? Dad's sitting with his dick out over there and now we're worried about boundaries. I think it will be harmless enough."

"Okay, I had the best hand and you lost. Are you telling me you'd be okay if I told you to finger your vagina in front of your brother and father?" Dee accept the challenge even though it wasn't even a challenge. She pushed her chair back from the table, placed both her feet on the seat of her chair, spread her legs open to expose her glistening sex and plunged a digit into herself. When the digit passed the second knuckle it was hard to tell who was moaning louder, her or her father.

"Young lady you know very well that's not what I meant." Dee smiled, removed the finger, licked it clean and said, "Who's deal? Oh yeah, mine. Pass me the cards."

While Dee dealt, I stared across the table at dad. He still had his mouth open and hadn't taken his eyes off his only daughter.

Everyone watched Dee deal like she was holding the remote to a nuclear weapon and her finger was on the trigger. Mom lost and slid down her panties without even batting an eyelash or getting up from her seat. Mother or not, I was rather disappointed to have not been able to get a view of her sex.

The next hand was won by my mother and without even a second of hesitation she told my dad, who had the lowest hand what to do. "Well Todd, why don't you stand up and lay that dick of yours on the table for 30 seconds."

It didn't seem like to hard of a command, but dad looked pretty sheepish when he did it. My mother cocked her head and looked at him while Dee was practically drooling and all because the man of the house was standing naked in front of his family with precum oozing out of his hard dick.

When the 30 seconds was up, Mom scooped up the cards and dealt them out, slow and deliberately. There was a look in her eye that I just couldn't put my finger on, but it wasn't one of compassion.

After the round was done, I was the only one at the table with anything to wear. My mother released the catch on her bra in a simple fluid motion, and once again, I was graced with the pleasure of looking at my mom's big beautiful tits.

"Lou, it's your turn to get a bottle of wine, and while you're up, grab Benny another beer." The sound of mockery was in his voice. He wanted to pay his wife back for parading him around the room earlier.

Ever the champ, mom popped up from her seat, giving all of us a clear view of her goods. Her areola was crinkled, and her nipples were hardened from the cool air, while her vagina showed a trace amount of finely groomed hair that looked like an arrow pointing to the gap between her legs.

Taking a page out of my father's playbook, I leaned back in my seat to look at mom's chair. Sure enough, just like Dee before her, there was an abundance of slimy evidence that was mom was just as excited as her daughter was to be playing this game.

With fresh drinks all round, we were ready to resume.

As fate would have it, I lost the next hand. I pulled my chair up tight to the table and dropped the last piece of my hardware.

"Hey Benny, why don't you grab everyone another drink." Having just had our drinks refreshed by mom, Dee's taunt brought a laugh from everyone.

My sister grabbed the cards, but my mother stopped her. "Alright, I think we should stop right here. We're all naked. It was a fun game. Let's call it a night." After an "Ah, mom" from Dee, my mother continued. "Everything has been pretty innocent up to this point. If we go any further, we can't undo what happens."

"So, what. We're all big boys and girls. Let's play the game or at least four more hands, once around the table. Anything goes, then we're done." Dee was a foregone conclusion, she wanted to play and that was it. Dad just kept sipping at wine and shots, he didn't appear ready to stop playing, but from the sight of his hardon, you could tell that he was in a weird place. So, looking at me as her only hope, my mother asked me what I thought.

Having nothing more to lose, "I'm cool with once around the table." I was no help to her whatsoever.

The deliberation didn't take as long as I would have guessed. Mom was in charge and she knew it, "Okay, once around the table it is, but here's the rules, take it or leave it. High hand can make the low hand do whatever they feel, or they can choose to have any of the two others do something to one another. Got it?"

"Agreed." "Yeah." "Got it." The McDermid family was about to get down and dirty.

Dee shuffled the cards and just before she proceeded to hand them out, my father called for a cut. It was the first time in the history of any of our games that it had ever happened. Trust had been thrown out the window.

With the deck cut and the hands dealt, everyone watched the faces of their opponents looking for some sort of tell that would indicate where they stood. The flop and reveal told the only story that need be told, mom had won the hand with Dee having the lowest.

In a clockwise motion, our mother looked around the table and stared into the faces of each of us as if looking for the most diabolical scenario for us. I knew that I was safe when her gaze returned to my father. With her arms crossed over her naked breasts, my mom sat in silence, but I could hear the wheels turning in her head.

I don't know if it was a test of fidelity or she was trying to put an end to the game, but I'm certain that I stopped breathing when mom said, "Alright, I have it. Todd, for the next two minutes, I want you to lick your daughter's pussy."

Dee immediately pushed her chair back from the table and put her feet up on the seat, just as she had earlier. My view was impeded, but what I could see, was wet. My father looked at the 19-year-old pussy before his eyes like he was a pitbull looking at a steak.

My mother picked up her phone, set the timer and said, "go". Almost in slow motion, dad dropped to his knees in front of Dee and lowered his head. Mom was staring intently, watching and waiting. I wasn't sure if he was going to do it or not, but Dee arched her back and tossed her head backward indicating that her father's tongue was lapping at her pussy.

I'm sure that my father processed skills that I didn't, but it kind of hurt my feeling the way Dee was reacting to his tongue work. She thrashed about in her chair and after what seemed like no longer than a minute, grabbed my father's head, pulled his face deeper into her crotch and came.

"Time." They weren't stopping. "TIME!!" mom made sure that she was heard loud and clear. When dad sat back in his chair, the light sparkled off the juices that adorned his face. Dee sat satiated next to me.

I was almost too intimidated to deal the cards. I drew a pair of aces, but would they be good enough? Taking three, I prayed for the best, because this game had become dog eat dog and only the winner was safe.

Unfortunately, my aces didn't hold up to my dad's full house, nor did anyone else's hand. Just by looking at my mother's face, you could tell that she knew that she was in trouble.

"Well honey, you seemed to enjoy dishing it out, let's see if you can take it. Ben, you have 2 minutes to try and make your mother cum with your mouth, just like I did to Dee."

Mom stood up at exactly the same time that I did. Was she opting out? Was she just going to quit? No, she turned and sat on the table so that I didn't have to bend as far as my father had. I didn't wait for the timer to be set or for the command to start, instead I dropped down and stuck my tongue into my mother's vagina, as she lay back onto the table.

Everything about it was different from Dee's. It was just as wet, if not even a little bit more so. It wasn't quite as sweet, but the tangy flavor wasn't bad, but it was different. The texture was more course and meaty. My mom's labia hung down away from her pussy like the wings of a small butterfly.

Wrapping my arms up over the tops of her lags, I pushed my tongue into her depths to reach her most forbidden spots. With her lips spread open, I ran the tip of my tongue up her slit and flattened it against her clitoris. The situation didn't allow for any hand or finger stimulation, but my mother didn't need it. Before my father had the chance to call time, she wrapped her thighs tightly on my ears and screamed as she came.

I reached up to hold the hand that was entwined in my hair. Time was up, but I took a few more licks to drink up my mother's nectar. Finally, standing before my mother, I looked down at her beautiful naked body and noticed a tear in the corner of her eye.

I knew the round was over, but something inside me wouldn't allow me to stop. Tracing my hand over the curve of her hips, onto the flats of her stomach, under the sway of her breast, I cupped my mother's warm tit into my hand.

They were murmurs in the room, but nothing was intelligible. I looked into her face and realized that if it was the last thing that I ever did, I had to kiss my mother's plumped cherry colored lips. Leaning forward toward one another, our lips locked just as the tip of my rock-hard penis pushed into her silky gash.

Hot air escaped my mother's lips and rushed into my mouth as she said, "Oh, gawd." Looking into her face, I waited, not knowing what to do. "Do it baby, fill me up." Not wanting to let her down, I did as I was told. Slow and steady, I inched my cock into my mother's velvet sheath.

Unlike my sister, mom had a completely different skill set. She had absolute control over her vaginal muscles and squeezed and caressed me to the point of explosion.

Thrusting into my mother, out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of Dee bouncing on my father's cock. He was sitting back in his chair, as she tried to stab herself to death on his cock.

The whole ordeal was surreal to say the least. My mouth was full of mom's hard nipples and soft glorious boobs. She was frantically panting into my ear as I rammed my dick into her pussy. My father now had Dee bent over the back of a piece of living room furniture and was cupping her tits as he thrust into her.

I wasn't going to last, and my mom could sense it. "Hold on baby. Just a few more seconds. Wait for mommy." When she said that, my pace picked up, I reached down and grabbed hold of her breasts and closed my eye, praying that I wouldn't let her down.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would until mom let out a moan and said, "Now, baby, now." I shot spurt after spurt of molten lava into my mother's vagina. We were locked together as one, joined by our sex. Leaning forward, my mom nuzzled my neck and whispered, "Was it as good as it was with your sister?" I couldn't give an answer to that. It was completely different. Just as exciting, just as dangerous, just as good, just different. In reply, I kissed my mother and pressed my tongue past her beautiful red lips and into her mouth.

Helping her to her feet, we looked over at Dee who was fellating her father. I arched an eyebrow at mom, and she pushed me backwards onto the table.

Mom was very skilled in the arts of oral sex. She had no problem licking all of her juices off of my shaft and balls, and when she sucked me deep into her mouth, I felt my shaft being hugged by her throat. It didn't take long. My mother was on a mission to make me cum and once again, I had no plans to let her down. I grabbed the edge of the table with such force, I thought that I'd splinter the wood. With a growling, "OH, FUCK..." I came in my own mother's mouth and she swallowed every last drop of her baby boy's semen.

Holding her in a deep hug, we watched as Dee finished with my father. He was a little over-zealous when he came and pulled her head a bit to deep. She coughed and spit up some of his cum, but she swallowed what she could.

There was a little bit of tension in the air, but it wasn't as bad as one might expect. It was late. We had all had incestuous sex. So, there wasn't a lot that could be said.

Dad knew there was some uneasiness, he could feel it too, so he kissed Dee. Walked over and kissed his wife, gabbed her hand and led her toward his bedroom. Looking back over his shoulder, he said, "Love you guys. See you in the morning."

I found Dee in a steaming shower, with her hair full of shampoo. With a mouth full of toothpaste, I reminded her, "Hey save some of that hot water for me."

"If you're worried that there won't be enough, maybe you should get in here with me." And she pulled open the glass door.

The hot water glistened and beaded in small droplets on Dee's smooth bronzed skin. I soaped and washed her back, watching as the water found its way down her skin, into the valley of her butt cheeks and disappear into a pool at the bottom of the shower. I could have easily watched her bathe for hour's, she was elegant and graceful. Even at just nineteen, she seemed to have a superior sexuality to any other girls that we had met in our travels.