Coronavirus Confinement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two shots deep, Dee started ass kissing, "Wow, that's the best thing that I've ever tasted."

"That's because you haven't experienced or had the opportunity to enjoy a lot of the good things that life holds for you." Dad was being very diplomatic.

"Bam. You tell her dad." My father just smiled, but I earned a kick under the table from my mother and an "Asshole" from Dee.

A full game of Clue, and a bottle and a half of some really freakin good a wine, dad let my mother pick the next bottle for us to taste test.

"Oh, you know me baby. How we sample that Absinthe you brought from the black-market guy in Switzerland."

"Good call. Kids make sure you go easy on this stuff. Last time your mother and I drank anything like this, we woke up sleeping on a park bench near the Eiffel Tower, and we started drinking it in Amsterdam."

"Honey, we're not supposed to be sharing secrets." It was funny hearing stories about our parents partying. The pressure of the current world events were temporarily put on hold.

Dee dealt the cards for the first game of Euchre and I was pretty sure I saw her deal off the bottom of the deck, although her partner, mom, would never admit it.

A couple of hands in dad made a toast to health and happiness and I put the glass of Absinthe to my lips. The taste of anise was the first thing hit my mouth. The clear colorless liquid was warm and strong. It burned a little on the way down, but my sinus was instantly cleared.

Time passed quickly. Cards were flying across the table, while accusations of cheating filled the air. A family moment was being enjoyed during what seemed like an apocalypse.

After my second shot of absinthe, it appeared as though the queens on the cards were speaking to me. Boy, did I ever need more water.

The game ended with Dee and mom skunking dad and me. It was the fifth in a row, so dad suggested a pee break and a different game.

I stood in our upstairs washroom looking at my face in the mirror. It had the strangest sensation. It felt alive and dead all at the same time. Every nerve felt alive, yet when I pinched and flicked my cheeks, there was no felling. Dee rushed in, dropped her pants to pee and asked what I was doing. She was amazed by my story.

"Me too. Everything feels so good right now. I feel so, so, fuck I just don't know, great, I guess. I'm tingling all over. When we were playing cards, I swear to god, the jack of spades, had a boner. Speaking of boners, let me see yours."

Not a chance. It was something that you could risk in the state we were in. "Not a good idea. Let's go downstairs, before Louise and Todd come looking for us."

Dad had the glasses topped off with more water and the final bottle of his prized collection was being presented like it was the blood of Christ and the small shot glasses were the holy grail.

We all listened intently while my father regaled us with stories of how he came across this bottle. The story consisted of a 400-year-old recipe, small burros in tiny mountain villages and something about a virgin sacrifice. But the story was well worth the wait, because as soon as he popped the cork on the bottle of Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal, the room filled with an aroma that, like the alcohol itself, was intoxicating.

The first taste was a special event. Even in my youth, I recognized the quality of the amber liquid. This was meant to be sipped and not downed as a shot like my sister had just done. A couple more of those and she'd be, "White Girl Wasted" for sure.

"Okay, since the winners always get to pick the next game and quite frankly Ben, they kicked our asses, the girls get to pick." They cheated like fuck, but I didn't want to be a spoil sport.

"OH, Oh, Oh, Oh." Dee was bouncing on her chair like she was still in third grade with her arm in the air. "Strip poker, I wanna play strip poker."

Mom just grinned but didn't say a word. Dad, being able to hold his liquor better than the rest of us tried to be the voice of reason. "Let's keep this G-rated kid."

"Bullshit." Dee's assertion had everyone's attention now. "Mom picked Euchre when she won at Clue, so her turns over. We won at that, so now it's my turn to pick and I pick strip poker. If I gotta die in this fucking country, I don't wanna die, never having had played strip poker."

"Do you even know how to play poker Dee?"

"You shut the fuck up Ben." Dee looked like she was on a mission to hurt somebody.

"Slow down for a second. Dee, that's a game you play in college, with your friends." Dad tried to reason with her, but Dee wasn't letting this one go.

"For Christ sakes, I am in college."

"With your friend's baby, not with your parents." Good point dad.

"Well I don't know if you've noticed, but because of us always being in some foreign country, I have no friends. I say we put it to a family vote. Majority wins. Show of hands or do you chickens want to do a blind vote."

"Baby, we're not voting on this."

"What? All the bullshit you told us about not believing in Communism, because where we come from, Democracy is the way of life and now you won't even vote. Good. Three people voting is better and I vote yes. Benny?"

"Given the fact that you don't know shit about poker, I'm in."

"Ha, I win. Mom, I wanna know what your vote is anyway."

"Dee, everyone needs to vote."

"No mom. Dad gave up his vote through abstention, so it's best of three. Ben and me already voted yes. I just wanna know if you're in."

"Todd, sit down. Let's play a couple of hands and see how it goes." The three of us were shocked by mom's words.

"Lou, really? You can't honestly condone this kind of thing." Dad was still sticking to his guns.

"Honey, just pour us all another shot of that tequila and I'll explain the rules to Dee."

"It's mezcal and there is a difference and if one of you does it like you're doing a shot on spring break, you're out of my will. Understood?" With a series of nods and smiles, we were all in agreement, sip the mezcal and play strip poker.

With the card dealt, everyone took what they wanted, and it was time to show our hands. I had a pair of Aces and felt pretty good about, mom had three fours, while dad had a full house. Holy shit I was low hand and Dee was about to flop her cards. With the biggest grin her could muster, she looked at me and said, "Too bad buddy, all red ones."

I think what she meant was that she had a "Flush". What she didn't understand was that "all red" had to be the same suit, not three hearts and two diamonds.

"Nope. You lose sis. My Aces beat your mess." To everyone's surprise, Dee stood up and dropped her pajama bottoms and sat back down. Dad placed his head in his hands and mom smiled.

"Dee, baby. You could have taken off one of your socks. That way you're not sitting there in your t-shirt and panties." Dee wasn't at all phased. "Okay, who's deal?"

The game was surprisingly even. Everyone lost their socks, while mom lost her pants and I lost my t-shirt. The choice was mine, but it had to be the t-shirt, because my pants held my hardon out of sight.

What started as a Family Night was gearing up for debauchery. I couldn't help but notice when Dee got up for more wine, dad was checking out her lace panty covered ass. I'm sure Dee knew what she was doing, because she dropped the cork twice and gave us a sexy little wiggle when she bent to pick it up. The view of the thin lacey material riding up in between the cleft of her vulva had me hard in a second and from the look on dad's face, he was right there with me.

Things got very real when mom lost the next hand. She was sitting in her bra and panties with a Bob Marley t-shirt covering those bits. All eyes were on her as she pulled her arms through her sleeves and with the skill of a veteran stripper, unclasped her bra and pulled it out through the sleeve hole along with her arm, "Ta-da!" Mom looked like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

"Okay kids. Let's call it a night. Enough fun and games for the evening." Dee looked very disappointed, "Ah, come on."

"Todd, let's just play a couple more hands and see where it goes." Dee saw the opportunity and pounced, "Yeah, Todd. Man up."

"Lou, I'll tell you exactly wear it goes. You lose two more hands and you'll be buck ass naked in front of your children. That's where it goes."

"It's your deal. If you don't want that to happen, deal me some good cards for a change." Scooping up the cards, dad got up from his chair. It was surely over for the night. Surprisingly, the only reason he left the table was to get the bottle of mezcal. Drinks poured, he started to shuffle the cards.

"Well fuck it all to hell, here we go."

The next two hands had the tension in the air so thick that you could cut with a knife. I lost the first and was down to my boxers. Dee lost next and spent two minutes thinking about her move. Having thought it out in her semi drunken state, she lifted her butt just slightly off the chair and wiggled her panties down her legs and sat quickly. I alone knew the reason behind the move. Dee's t-shirt was far too tight for her to get her arms in like moms and the bra she was wearing, was shear, so it would have given everyone a good view of her assets.

Gathering up the cards, Dee shuffled like a Las Vegas pro. This next hand, unless lost by dad, would have someone showing off more than they bargained for. Dad stared at mom as if imploring her to call an end to the game. Mom just smiled at him in return. I on the other watched my card shark sister. She was stacking the deck with shitty cards on the bottom. I knew that she was going to do someone wrong, I just wasn't sure who.

When all the hands were laid a hush fell over the room. I was in absolute awe as I watch Bob Marley's smiling face and Rasta cap being pulled up over mom's head. There was no "Ta-da" this time, only a bouncing pair of very nice boobs, with super hard nipples. Mom had a great rack and she seemed to be quite proud of it.

"Well Benny, I hope you're not offended by mom's saggy old tits." I think she was fishing for a compliment and dad didn't disappoint.

"I don't know Lou. The very first pair of real-life boobs he sees are those perfect things, you may have set his expectations so high that he'll be ruined for life." If they only knew. Dee knew and reminded me of the fact by rubbing her foot up and down my naked leg.

Passing the cards to me, I shuffled with the skill of someone wearing boxing gloves. I came out of the chute with two pair. Taking only one card to everyone else's two or three I knew that I was golden. The only problem is that a straight, a flush and 3 of a kind beat 2 pairs all day long.

Mom and Dee started doing a thundering drum roll on the table. I was down to one piece of clothes, so my options were limited. I looked across the table at my father, who shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head. He would not rescue me from this one.

Putting my thumbs into the sides of my boxers, I stood and pulled them down in one swift moment. My rock-hard dick more or less flopped out onto the table. Dee let out a "Woo, woo, woo" and pump her fist in the air. Mom on the other hand, subliminally licked her lips and whispered. "Oh my goodness."

"Well that was an interesting night, but it's game over. Come on Lou, let's get you to bed." I watched uncomfortably as dad hugged Dee. There was a hard object hidden in his pants and there was no way he could deny it. The hug lingered for longer than I thought it should. I would have timed it had mother not grabbed me for a hug of her own. Her naked tits mashed up against my chest with her hard nipples threatening to pierce into my flesh didn't ease the pain of my hardon. When mom grabbed my face, I felt my penis slip between her slightly parted legs and come to rest against the heated fabric covering her vagina. I could swear that I felt a liquid on my shaft. Softly yet firmly, my almost naked mother kissed my lips.

"You're a good sport Benny. This was a top night kid. See everyone in the morning." sliding her hand down the length of my shaft as she pulled away.

Following my sexy sister up the stairs to our room, I could see the telltale signs of her excitement, as her juices seemed to be coating her glistening vagina and the upper part of her thighs. With very little fanfare, Dee pulled her t-shirt and bra off in one motion and with her trademarked move, flopped down on her bed, kicking her feet in the air.

I wasn't waiting for the invitation, I grabbed Dee's legs and pulled her toward me. She was silent as I lowered my mouth down to her wetness. It was a first for both of us. I wasn't sure what I needed to do, but I knew that I needed to try.

Dee's pussy was leaking her juice freely. The scent was deep and musky, and her taste was indescribable. I was immediately addicted to it.

Knowing enough to use both my tongue and fingers simultaneously, had my twin sister thrashing about on her bed. Dee let me know what she was enjoying and what she wasn't. Quickly catching on to what worked best, I sucked her clit and fleshy labia into my mouth, while curling my middle fingers up into her. Dee pulled my head into her and came with a loud groan. Her thighs squeezed my head so hard that I thought she'd popped my ear drums.

Just flopping down onto her would have been the easiest move, but Dee had other plans. Getting on her hands and knees, Dee presented her ass to me. Tonight, would be a night of many firsts, first time seeing my mother's tits, first time performing oral on my sister and my first time doing it doggy style.

Being able to watch the length of my shaft disappear into the tight depths of my sister's vagina etched a lasting memory into my brain. I didn't even realize that I had bottomed out and hadn't moved in some time. Her vise like grip was so wet, it felt like I'd already come in her. It was pure bliss for me. Dee reaching down between her legs, to cup my balls snapped me out of my trance.

Like a locomotive, we started slowly and continued gathering speed. Uncertain if it was alcohol induced, but it felt like I was floating on a cloud surrounded by thousands of daisies and hummingbirds. Whatever it was, it was the best thing that I had ever felt.

I couldn't get enough, I wanted it all, but I was unfocused. My hands jumped from Dee's hips to her tits and back to her ass. They were roaming freely and aimlessly, but Dee didn't complain once. But out of chaos came calm. Dee parted her legs, sinking further down for perfect alignment and buried her head into her pillow. My hands became permanent fixtures on her curvy hips and when I pushed forward, she pushed back. Our timing was perfect.

Way too loud for our own good we came almost in unison. My cum blast out like it was trying to do damage. Dee just collapsed forward into a shaking mess. Careful not to put my full weight on her like last time, I lay at her side panting.

"Holy fuck Benny, that was in-fuckin-credible." It wasn't ego stroking. It was a fact. We had nothing to compare it to, but we knew that it felt good and it felt right.

"Did you see her?" Maybe Dee was still seeing crazy things like she had earlier in the night from the Absinthe. "See who?"

"Mom, she watched us for five minutes." Holy shit, if mom had been watching, we wouldn't have to worry about any virus, because it would be the end of the world as we know it.

The sound of someone choking and trying not to vomit, woke me from a deep booze induced sleep. Daylight had filled our room and the noises that I'd heard were coming from Dee. My sister had tears in her watery eyes as she tried to force my cock into her throat. She explained later that she had dreamed during the night about sucking a penis and when she awoke to find me semi hard, she took the opportunity to practice.

With all that we had done together over the past few days, this was not a surprise, but Dee being so good at it, was. With a little coaching on my part, a few no's and a lot of yes's, it was spectacular.

Quarantine made it difficult to avoid our parents. Everyone seemed a little sheepish about what had happened, but nothing was ever mentioned. Luckily hard work kept us apart during the day. It worked for me with my mom and dad, but not with Dee. Just being in the same room with her, watching her study, smelling her, tasting her in my mind, even speaking with her, made me hard, and like the words that I'd once heard in a song, "You can't fight the temptation, when you get the vibration." so we did it every time we thought it was safe.

Dee's period had come and gone, and things seemed to have calmed down for a while. Nothing happened but learning and unfortunately it was the scholastic kind, not the sexual kind.

On Saturday dad had a long face. Seems that things had gotten way worse around the world. Italy was reporting huge losses and according to him Wuhan was lying about how many had died here. He seemed to be taking the bad news poorly.

"Ben, give me a hand with something. Dee, you too." Mom called us away to give her husband some time to reflect.

"Let's make a cake, it'll help cheer your father up a bit."

"If you wanna cheer him up, let's make those chocolate cookies he likes." I suggested it, partially because they were my favorite as well.

"Perfect. Dee, make sure that we have everything." My sister got all the ingredients out of the cupboard, and I got the mixing bowls and the mixer. Mom did what she did best, she set the mood. On went the Bose and out came the wine. She poured a solid round and handed it to Dee, "Baby, give this to your father. Tell him that if only for a few hours, it will help him forget."

Forty-five minutes later the first batch was cooling on some parchment paper. The house smelled like a bakery and the sounds of music once again filled the air.

Supper was odd to say the least. The main course was a feast of the freshly baked cookies and dessert was a julienne salad. As different as it was, it eased the pain of our surroundings.

"Buddy, get yourself a beer. Dee you want some red wine, or would you prefer some of this white?" Dee went the red wine route and a short time later we were all sitting around the table, with drinks.

"How's everybody feel about a movie tonight?" Dad seemed to be coming around, but nobody jumped at the offer. Almost sheepishly, Dee suggested that we play cards. We were seated in our regular spots, so as my partner, dad was directly across from me and mom was to my left. He nodded in agreement, "Sure, I can go for some Euchre."

"Daddy, I was kinda hoping that we could play poker again." The world stopped cold in its tracks. There wasn't a sound, not even a cricket chirping, even the music seemed silent. We each took turns looking around the room, as if trying to get a read on what the other was thinking, but to no avail.

The silence shattered with what seemed like a deafening pitch when my father separated the cards and fanned them back into a pile with a snap.

"Okay, we all start with six pieces. I'll flip the cards, first black-jack deals. If anyone gets caught cheating, it costs you a piece of clothes and whoever catches you, gets to pick what you take off. Ben, before we get started, grab some good booze and some glasses."

With the first shot poured and consumed, it was me that won the honor of having the first deal of the evening.

Only three hands in and less than fifteen minutes after the game had started, I had lost half of my clothes. The old saying, "If it weren't for bad luck..." was definitely the case for me. The next six hands went fairly smooth, with me not losing a hand but by the tenth, I was down to just my t-shirt and boxers. It seemed all too familiar.

At this point, a pee break was called, and more shots were poured. Things were pretty good spirited. All laughs and giggles with very few shots thrown and no one was in jeopardy of showing any skin for at least two more hands. After the next few rounds a count was done, mom still had on her blouse, pants and panties. Dad had his tee, shorts and underwear, while Dee was down to just her loose-fitting t-shirt and her lacy panties. I was still holding steady at t-shirt and boxers.