All Comments on 'Corporal Punishment Court'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You just have to pity the poor judicial magistrate as he slogs through his workday.

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks MrSmith27

I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed writing it and there's so much more that could be done around the legal process in this world.

I wasn't sure if people would be that interested without the usual level of nudity and punishment.

Thanks for your feedback

georgemilan294georgemilan294almost 2 years ago

Even though there's not much "action", I enjoyed the story quite a bit. I like that you're doing some worldbuilding, shorter episodes like this make it come alive a lot. Also, it's a good basis for the reader's own imagination when it's not described in every last detail. Only one thing feels unrealistic to me: that there is a government department somewhere in the world capable of operating so effectively and quickly ;-)

The X-cross is the best device for displaying young ladies, we are very fortunate that one was available. :-D I like how she took the punishment well. The other sentences sound pretty interesting too, adding enhancements is a good idea. I kinda feel sorry for the guy with the penis pillory, that won't be a pleasant time.

I also sent you a DM via the "feedback" function, hope it arrived.

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Georgemilan294

I have to be allowed some level of unrealistic fantasy, and I chose efficiency! Lol :)

Thank you for your comments.

Yes - the direct feedback arrived and I have replied.

Perhaps pick up with you there.

Appreciate you taking the time to comment.

GynoNagusGynoNagusalmost 2 years ago

I would like to know about Miss Coburns Breast Punishment. Maybe she will be requied to recount her own punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is great! I love judicial stories, and it's nice that this one has some men being punished as well. Stories of women being punished are great, but I'd love some from the POV of the guy sentenced to the penis pillory, or the young man in the pillory with weights stretching from their ballsack. What did they do, and how are they feeling?

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years agoAuthor

I definitely need to write a breast punishment story. I have now had two side characters sentenced to that without actually writing one (one of the other prisoners in Fraudulent Judicial Punishment is sentenced and breast whipped, but it isn't focused on) It's definitely on my list to do.

For the male punishments - in order to make the world as 'realistic' as possible, clearly males need to be punished too. Whether I get around to fully focussing on that or not, I'm not sure. Let's see what happens :)

Thank you both for commenting

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT

The world building and some back story of your world is interesting and helpful to all your readers, giving us an insight into the world your imagination has created, please undertake further exercises of this nature.

Congratulations and thank you for your interesting and imaginative work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sort of a kinky form of the old TV comedy show, "Night Court" so far! Mostly talk & little action! Hope things get better or else scrap it & concentrate on the "Short Stay Prison" series which has been much steamier - especially for that reckless young prison officer!

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

I think I have found a new favorite author! This story fed into my fantasies of standing before a male judge who hands down a sentence that will be both painful and humiliating. I don’t need all the details of the caning or strapping. I just love being in a position where my impending punishment is totally in the hands of a male judge who had the power to have me physically beaten and totally humiliated.

Thank you jdb. Lovely story.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

I have just discovered your stories. The amount of detail you include adds greatly to the scenarios and paints a very plausible picture of what judicial punishment could be like, without stereotypical BDSM tropes. One could actually imagine this happening in real life if the public called for it and government pandered to those calls. Your description of bureaucratic and clinical procedures are spot on as to what would likely transpire when this came into force. Well done !! Eagerly awaiting more of you writing

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I can only concur with my own comments of nearly a year ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...