Corporal Punishment Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silence fell over the court as he considered his options. The goods were recovered and she admitted it frankly and immediately, but then on the other hand, this was an impressive record of like offences. He really didn't want to have her flogged again, it clearly wasn't being effective in any event, but her skin must be on the point of scarring permanently, which wasn't what this scheme was about.

He was entitled to increase the sentence because of the record. His eye moved to the humiliation end of the spectrum again. Fitting a collar to her would prevent her entering a shop as a shoplifter because the security staff would be watching her like hawks. It needed more than that though, that in itself would be far too lenient.

He settled on the sentence. "Ok Miss Coburn, you pleaded guilty to two counts of shoplifting on the backdrop of an incredibly unimpressive record of similar and like offences, for which your body has felt the kiss of leather repeatedly," he paused and looked at her, waiting until she looked back at him. Her eyes were an astonishing blue colour, but had the look of defeat.

"I really should be committing you to to prison and some harsh enhancements, but in view of your home circumstances I am not minded to do that. Neither, to your relief I imagine, am I minded to have you flogged again.

"For the offences of two counts of shoplifting, you are ordered to wear an offender's collar for a period of fourteen days commencing today and you will also be fitted with a female chastity belt with a vaginal insert for the same period."

He looked at the bailiff who stepped forward, "the bailiff will take you down for these items to be fitted before you leave today and you will appear before me in fourteen days time, where assuming you have got yourself into no further trouble, I will order your release."

The bailiff removed the cuffs from her belt for the second time that day, "These punishments are intended to be humiliating and invasive and will hopefully serve as a reminder of how lenient I have been today. Mark my words Miss Coburn, you are perilously close to a significant and extremely uncomfortable period of prison time. Be very careful. Now go with the bailiff."

"Yes sir, err thank you," the defendant said and she held her hands out to the bailiff for the cuffs. The bailiff cuffed her and led her out. The woman looked at him with an expression he couldn't quite read and he couldn't decide if he'd done the right thing or not.

"Sir," the prosecutor said, standing up, "the final case for this morning, a Mrs Helen Smith, has not appeared as summoned and I therefore request an arrest warrant be issued."

"Very well, an arrest warrant is ordered in the name of Helen Smith for her to be held in custody until such a time as her case has been dealt with," he ordered.

"As the morning business of the court is concluded, we will rise for lunch early at be back here at one thirty," he said, standing up. Everyone else in the room stood as he left.

He took off his black robe so he was simply wearing a normal business suit and headed downstairs. On his way out to get lunch, he wanted to check out what the bailiffs had done with the Italian girl.

He got to the ground floor and through the admin office. He bumped into an old colleague he'd not seen in a while and they had a few minutes of chat, catching up. He continued his journey, nodding to a couple of the people working there, but didn't stop to chat any more. He used his ID card which was also his security pass to unlock the door to the cells area. The first person he saw was Miss Coburn, sitting on a bench naked, handcuffs locking her wrists behind her back. She had already been fitted with the collar, a shiny metal device about 4 inches wide. Wide enough to be a constant reminder to her, but not too prohibitive. The marks from her previous breast flogging were faintly present, Charles could see with some colour still visible where the bruises had been spread across her breasts and chest. Her skin was otherwise pale and smooth, although casting his mind back to her record, he suspected she would also have marks on her buttocks. Her pubic area was hairless and he wondered if that was courtesy of the Ministry of Justice today or whether that's how she normally was down there.

She certainly looked like she already wasn't enjoying it, but then that may well be what was awaiting her on the bench next to her. The shiny steel of the chastity belt, to which she was about to become intimately acquainted with, glinted with the harsh electric light from above. There was a thin rubber type covering which would provide minimal padding for the skin against the unforgiving metal The vaginal insert, a hollow cage looking device in the shape of a relatively small dildo was already affixed to the metal of the belt. It was clear it was going to be horribly irritating for the woman for the next fourteen days. He genuinely hoped he would be able to release her.

He moved on past the cells themselves, glancing in at those either waiting to hear their fate, or waiting to meet it.

He nodded a greeting to the security officer on the back door, and as regulations required, showed his ID badge. The man unlocked the cage door and allowed the magistrate into the sterile 'airlock' style security cage, locking the door behind him and then once that was secure, entered the code on the panel which unlocked the outer door. Charles was out in the fresh air of the small yard where the vans backed in to deliver and collect prisoners.

He activated the security gate with his pass and was out of the secure complex and on to the street. He turned left and walked around to the display area to see the Italian girl.

There was a series of five display podiums, two in the style of the good old fashioned pillory, although made largely from steel, two in the shape of a large letter X and one full body cage in which the prisoner was forced to remain standing. There were three men and two women there today, the Italian girl having been affixed to one of the crosses.

Her wrists were bound with leather straps forcing her arms up at full stretch. Her legs were spread wide, bound to the bottom of the X and she was further restrained by a thick leather strap at her waist, digging into her skin. Something was wedged between her back and the cross behind her, forcing her chest forward away from the cross and towards the viewing area and conversely her arms backwards towards the frame.

Perhaps the most striking feature was the quite chunky chain that was hanging down between her nipples that were being completely compressed by the bite of clamps. Her nipples were pulled downwards under the weight of the chain, but her breasts themselves remained relatively firm.

She was striking and clearly the focus of much of the attention from the onlookers, although most were just office workers on lunch or perhaps students with nothing better to do. All the prisoners were being looked at, some people were getting as close as the rope barrier would allow to closely inspect the naked bodies.

Charles thought she looked spectacular, her jet black hair was in contrast to her olive skin, which was in turn in stark contrast to the plump white older woman to her left on the other cross and the younger man on her right in the pillory with a weight hanging from his ball sack. She was staring straight ahead resolutely refusing to make eye contact with anyone, and whilst she wasn't crying, he didn't think she was too far from that. He suspected if someone were to give her nipple chain a tug, it would push her over the edge.

He was impressed with what they'd managed to achieve with little notice and felt satisfied that she would remember this experience and think twice next time. He considered getting his pass out, showing the board looking security officer and going over to talk to the Italian beauty but chastised himself, realising that would be highly inappropriate.

He moved away and towards the good cafe on the corner to grab lunch before heading back to court for the afternoon session.

***

12