All Comments on 'Corporate Agreement'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
emlear619emlear619about 1 month ago

Wonderful story 👍. Still waiting for Corporate Blackmail, I want to see her process of Transformation. Here she's already established what her desires are. Wonderful ✌️. Great Story. Hopefully we'll see Astrid take on some Chinese or Korean men to give her life some spice. 👍

EshuEshuabout 1 month ago

The best story you have published. Congratulations.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all, I hope you enjoy the continuation of Astrid’s story. I appreciate it is a less than ideal way of learning what happened between her and Richard. As I’ve noted, I will continue to request for the remaining parts of Corporate Blackmail to be published. Thanks for all the support and interest in my stories.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 month ago

A fantastic story. And so well written! I am sure Astrid will experience many more wonderful black men. Amy x

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Eshu - many thanks for the feedback. I'm really pleased that you're enjoying my writing - I had some fun writing this story and did my best to try and avoid too many tropes or cliches. I like Astrid as a character as she was the first one I wrote for here and I'm looking forward to continuing her adventures.

Hi @emlear619 - thank you for the feedback and comments. I will continue to resubmit the Corporate Blackmail series in its unedited form (less the removal of the Nordic translations - this seemed to detract from the readability. The only Nordic I have retained in them is now just occasionally when it is appropriate for the story). I have considered where to take Astrid next and the idea of her meeting men of different ethnic backgrounds, other than African, is certainly one I will explore. I have a few other storylines that I would like to progress first but I will return to Astrid's story. Once again, thanks for the interest in my writing.

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

An excellent, AROUSING narrative. I will be happy to read more of Astrid’s adventures

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Amiable69 - many thanks for the feedback. I'm continually trying to improve my writing style and the quality of the stories and hope that you enjoy my future ones. I'm working out what Astrid will do next but, as others have suggested on here, it might be nice for her to experience men from other ethnic backgrounds. Don't worry, she'll have plenty of opportunities to meet more black men during her adventures!

Hi @DarkEcstasy8 - thanks for the feedback, glad to see that you're enjoying my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are an incredibly talented writer - had a look at your profile.

Not sure why this site keeps rejecting your work. It's certainly can't be because of its quality, which is top notch.

If this keeps happening, maybe consider another forum (like what Stormbringer does) where we can read your work? Let us know if you do, of course

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @cannae - thank you for the feedback and I'm glad that you're enjoying Astrid's adventures. I'm just exploring some options about where to take her story next.

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks and I appreciate the feedback. I'm not sure either, the moderation process is quite lengthy and you don't receive a lot of detail as to why the story was rejected, making it difficult to know what to change to get it through the process. I'm happy with this site for the moment but if I do go to another forum, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

schwartz_weissschwartz_weissabout 1 month ago

These Nordland-located stories are extremely well thought and written, but I have a suspicion that author can achieve even greater highs. Keep it up!

Really hope to see more "active connections" between mature high-class women of Nordland like Helga, Ingrid or Anna Bergman and virile young adults of Nordlands African immigrant communities, ultimately resulting with newborn mixed-race nordic citizens.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @schwartz_weiss - many thanks for the feedback and I appreciate the support. I'm working on continuing to improve my writing and hope you continue to enjoy my stories. There are certainly more "active connections" underway for these Nordlandic woman and I have considered expanding my writing to include other parts of Europe too.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Astrid and Kwame should fall in love and have mixed-race baby!

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman14 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for your feedback! I may bring Kwame down the track for a future Astrid story or as a stand-alone one focused on him. There has been a fair bit of interest in having a mixed-race baby for some of my characters and this is definitely on the cards. Once again, many thanks for the feedback and interest in my writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

In all honesty I would rather want a romantic affair between Astrid and Kwame, with her leaving her husband and daughter for the African man than 5 chapters of Astrid and some executive

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

PJX here,

Harry you're an amazing writer, read all of yours stories in a matter of few days just and i loved them they're all great, I love the way you built the plot and blend it with the Nordland setting makes your stories unique and not just a regular fuck story, After reading 12 stories of yours in just a couple of days i would like to to tell you that I personally believe that your are just to good at stories which have seducing themes, rather than those slut fucking (shadows of power) or blackmailing just one just my thoughts (not saying bad but rather they're better).

Can we expect to see more seducing stories than forced/druged/blackmailed ones?? and It's almost a month since the third part of Emilie got published, have you submited the lat part of the story? when can we expect to get it pubished?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman1 day agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for the feedback. The issue with writing something like that is that it limits the options for what you can do with the character down the track which can be somewhat of a waste of a good character that has been developed in detail. For Astrid, this wouldn't really hold true to her character as she is established as a loving mother in the early part of the Corporate Blackmail series. I have certainly considered the option of writing a "vanilla" story that is simply a white woman falling in love with black man (or some other ethnic background) and this is certainly one that I could explore in the future.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 8 hours agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous (PJX) - thank you for your comment and feedback. I’m really pleased to hear that you’re enjoying my writing and stories, particularly the seduction ones. I’m currently working on the continuation of Astrid’s story after the Congo and will be introducing several new characters and developing ones that have already been introduced but not fully explored. This story series will have both seduction aspects as well as some of the more slut fucking aspects. Hopefully you’ll enjoy this series when it is released. In regards to the fourth part of the Emelie series, it has been submitted and now awaiting review. Hopefully this will be published shortly. Once again, many thanks for the feedback and interest in my writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...