Corporate America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth didn't need any coaxing anymore as she reached out and grabbed both hard cocks in her hands and started sucking one then the other. She also had experience doing this and wasted no time in getting to work. She was so busy and so focused that she didn't notice Anya pulling a strap on from an end table and strapping it on. She motioned for her boys to kneel down, which caused Elizabeth to follow them down so she was on her hands and knees, which raised her ass up nicely. It was in a perfect position for Anya to now enter her pussy with the dildo. She wasted no time in doing this and sunk all the way to the hilt, slowly but steadily. It caused Elizabeth to stop for just a second and then she resumed sucking the cocks, back and forth, first one then the other, with reckless abandon. She couldn't go fast enough and was wanton with lust. Being fucked by a woman with a strap on and sucking two men off was something she had never done before. Anya wasn't fast or hard, she was just keeping a nice pace, just making sure to go all the way in and all the way out with each stroke. The dildo was doing it's job and bringing Elizabeth towards her own orgasm.

Dimitri said, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum. Swallow it all." He let out a grunt, Elizabeth sucked even harder and tried to take his cock even deeper, she didn't want to spill a drop. Dimitri started shooting his load deep down her throat and Elizabeth did indeed swallow every drop. As she was doing that, Anya had stopped moving, she wanted to make sure Elizabeth didn't come quite yet

After she had swallowed it all, she wasted no time and grabbed Grig's dick and stuffed it in her mouth and started to work him over, drawing his cum closer and closer to release. Anya started to slowly fuck her again as well. Grig didn't last long. He pulled her head tight to his crotch and his cock slid well past her gag reflex and he let his load go straight down her throat as well. Elizabeth swallowed every drop and then licked him clean for good measure.

Anya let her catch her breath and then said, "go and sit on the desk and we will finish our deal." She withdrew the strap on and Elizabeth walked over to the desk and leaned back and hopped up on the desk.

Anya said something in Russian and the two men dressed and brought forth two shot glasses filled with vodka. As Anya stepped between Elizabeth's legs, she reached up and removed the paperclips from her nipples. The immediate rush of blood back to them caused a wonderful warming and tingling sensation. She positioned the strap on at the entrance to her pussy and slowly entered just the tip. "Now we will drink this shot and finish our deal. We will then contact you next week with how you will pay us. And, neither of my boys got to fuck you, so you will still need to make good on that part of the deal at a later date." The two women clanked the shot glasses and slammed the vodka. As they were slamming the shots, Anya slammed the dildo the rest of the way home and Elizabeth was in heaven. Slamming a vodka and being slammed at the same time.

Anya pulled back and hit a button on the dildo and it started vibrating. "I would like some pleasure as well while we do this. Your vodka was spiked so you will pass out again shortly. We can't have you knowing where we are, now can we." She then started to fuck Elizabeth fast and hard with the strap on. The vibrating and penetrating were too much and Elizabeth had a huge orgasm just before she passed out. Anya was right behind her and had her second orgasm of the encounter.

As Elizabeth slowly blinked herself awake, she realized and recognized that she was in her own bed at her own house. She sat up in bed and gathered her wits about her. She thought, "What a night that was."

Just then, her husband came through the door with a tray of food. "Good morning sweetie. Judging by the look on your face, I assume you enjoyed the little birthday adventure I set up for you last night."

"I did. How did you do that?"

"It took me months to set that one up. Why don't you eat breakfast and then join me on the patio and tell me all about what happened."

As Elizabeth enjoyed her breakfast, she remembered that their anniversary was coming up and she would need to come up with a real crazy adventure for her husband to top what happened last night...

12