The Price of a Vacation

Story Info
Wives agree to perform for a Caribbean vacation.
2.4k words
4.45
23.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law Kim was gently caressing my bare breasts with her fingers and kissing and licking my nipples. We were both naked, facing each other in bed with our shoulders on pillows. Our husbands were watching. Kim was also rubbing my back and my sides. It really felt good and I was turned-on both by her touch and by being watched. I held her soft, smooth breasts in my hands. Her body was beautiful. Her light brown hair was loose on her shoulders. Her perfume was intoxicating. We kissed. Her lips were soft and when her tongue probed my mouth, I swirled my tongue against hers. Her leg was pressed between mine, touching my pussy.

She and I were fulfilling a deal with our husbands. We had agreed to do a girl-girl sex show for them if they took us on vacation to the Caribbean. I'd never done anything like this with a woman before. Kimmy had, and said it would be fun. She was a nice girl and had been a friend since I met my husband, Trevor. Kimmy was the high school sweetheart of Trevor's brother Clive, now her husband.

It was our second of four nights in St. Thomas and the guys had taken us to dinner and told us this was our night to perform. We had been to the beach, wearing tiny bikinis to be enchanting to our husbands. We flirted with them and worn loose clothing without bras. Trevor had been all over me the first night; we made love twice and slept together naked, something we hadn't done in years.

Tonight, was the night for us to perform.

Both guys had cameras aimed at us, but had promised to not post the videos on line or show them to anyone. I trusted my husband Trevor on that, but not his brother Clive. He'd probably show the video to his friends and he might put it on a porn site on the web. In a way, it was titillating to think about other people seeing me naked, making love to another woman.

We were in our hotel room. Kimmie had started by taking off my shirt and bra and caressing me. Her hands moved lightly over my breasts, flicking over my nipples. She rubbed my back and shoulders and put her lips on one nipple, then the other. I had never done anything with a woman before, so I was surprised how good it felt. I was losing my inhibitions quickly. She was soft, smooth and lacked the roughness of the men I had been with. She flicked her tongue over each nipple and I shuddered, nearing an orgasm. I imagined I was in a porno flick, performing for my audience.

Then it was my turn. I slowly unbuttoned Kim's blouse and pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then I unhooked her bra and pulled it away. She had nice tits, not as big as mine, but they hung nicely from her chest and looked amazing. I found myself admiring another woman's boobs. I touched her soft breasts and ran my fingers over them, feeling the nipples between my fingers. I leaned over and kissed her dark brown nipples. I licked and sucked them into my mouth. She sighed and I moved up and kissed her on the mouth. It was my first time sexually kissing a woman. Her lips were soft and she tasted sweet. She wore perfume and smelled nice. Our tongues tangled as we wrapped our arms around each other. Embracing the soft body of another woman was a new experience, much different than being with a man. We pushed our bare breasts together and ran our hands over each other's back. We kept at it for a while. The guys were watching but they had enough sense to be quiet and let the two of us play. We were both breathing heavily while we embraced. I could feel the heat and wetness in my loins. She pushed her tongue in and out of my mouth and I sucked on it, like it was a little cock.

Kimmy slid her hand down the front of my pants and ran her fingers through the hair on my pussy. Then she moved her hand down farther, parted my pussy lips, and rubbed her finger on my clitoris. She definitely knew what felt good to a woman. I returned the favor, putting my hand down her pants. I ran my fingers through her pussy hair. I had never seen her bush and I looked forward to seeing it for the first time. Like her, I moved my hand lower and put my fingers on her labia and stuck them inside her juicy pussy. She did the same to me and we fell on the bed kissing and fingering each other. We were lost in passion as we laid together, half-naked with our hands performing magic on each other's pussies.

I put my other hand down the back of Kim's pants and felt her bare ass cheeks. I ran my fingers into her ass crack and felt for her asshole. I reached far enough in her pants so that I had a finger on her anus along with two fingers inside her cunt. She gasped and moaned as I probed her openings. Kimmie pulled away and unbuttoned the front of my jeans and pulled down the zipper, exposing the front of my panties. I lifted my hips to help her pull my pants down my legs and off one foot then the other. While she was down there, she put her face in my crotch and mouthed the front of my panties where my labia were hidden. It was my turn to arch my back and moan as she stimulated my clit. I laid back on the bed and let her have access between my legs. She munched my pussy and my panties were soaked from both sides. Her hands roamed over my legs and up to my stomach. I looked at my husband, who was rubbing the front of his pants and then looked at Clive, who was eagerly videoing me being seduced by his wife.

Kimmie kept at me and pulled my panties down and off and began to lick my bare cunt. The feeling of her tongue and soft face between my legs was exquisite. Unlike my husband, she was soft and smooth and her long silky hair draped over my hips. She ran her hands all over me, rubbing the inside of my thighs and my stomach below my navel. She flicked her tongue on my clit and I felt the beginning of an orgasm. I caressed her head, encouraging her and showing my appreciation for what she was doing.

I was falling behind, so I pushed her onto her back and pulled her pants and panties down her legs and threw them on the floor. I dove into her beautiful pussy. I rubbed my nose through her silky brown bush and licked down farther onto her lips. We moved so we were in a sixty-nine position, licking each other. I stuck my tongue in her cunt hole and was rewarded by a gusher of fluid that covered my face. She was licking me as well and put a finger in my anus, wiggling it around. Her tongue continued to stimulate me, slipping inside me and swirling around the entrance of my vagina. We continued to eat each other until we both had a long orgasm, coming all over each other's face. She tasted sweet, her nectar covered my face. When she began to come, I pushed my face into her and swirled my tongue around her delicate parts. I had to hold her hips to keep my mouth engaged. I licked her asshole and put my tongue inside her vagina. She rewarded me with another pulse of fluid from inside her.

She rolled us over so she could be on top. She pressed her cunt down onto my face while she used her tongue to probe and stimulate me and bring me to another level of orgasm. I felt the fluids release from inside me and burst onto her face.

Then, Kimmie surprised me when she put a vibrator on my clit, which immediately brought me toward another orgasm. We sat up and kissed again as she manipulated the vibrator on the outside and then the inside of my vagina. She pushed the pulsing little machine against my g-spot and continued stimulating my orgasm. I fell onto my back and spread my legs as far apart as I could, giving her complete access to my pussy. She manipulated me. I arched my back and used my fingers to spread open my cunt for her access. She moved the vibrator all over my cunt. She put it inside me, rubbed it on my clit and pushed it against my anus.

Our husbands were moving around to get the best view of our lewdly spread-open cunts. We had abandoned all modesty in our passion.

Then Kimmie moved so her legs were entwined with mine. We drew our crotches together. She held the vibrator so it was propped between our two pussies. She pressed into me with the little machine lodged between our two swollen clits. We were fucking each other, rubbing our cunts together while the vibrator moved around, from one spot to another. We had our tongues in each other's mouths and each of us was in the midst of another long orgasm. Our breasts pressed together and we had our hands on the other's ass. We were panting and sweating from the intensity of our activity. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Kimmie pulled out another toy. She said she had gotten it just for the two of us. It was a two-ended bright pink dildo that she put in my cunt and then hers. She slid it into me. It was thick and pressed against the walls of my cunt. She put the other end in her hole. I felt the tool invade me and filled my vagina. It felt almost like a real cock. We were now fucking each other as we pumped our hips on the two headed rubber dick. When it began to vibrate inside me, I shrieked with pleasure. My body shook and spasmed. I was out of control with lust. I was acting in a totally wanton manner as Kimmie and I pushed the dildo into each other. I rolled her onto her stomach and managed to get the double dick back inside both of us. I mounted her and drove the dildo into her cunt from behind while it was also stuffed deeply inside me. I was doggie-fucking her with it.

While doing this, I could see Kimmie's cute little anus and decided I wanted to fuck it too. I pulled the dildo out of her cunt, rubbed some lube on it and pushed it into Kimmie's asshole. I had to aim it at her tiny puckered hole and slowly pushed it in. Once it violated her sphincter, it slid into her rectum like it belonged there. She loved it and I continued to pump away, holding the fake cock in my pussy with my hand and fucking her vulnerable back door from behind. She was lifting up and humping her butt on the cock in her ass. We were a sight, two naked women with a two ended rubber dick in our openings. It felt dirty, but felt so good. I like being fucked in the ass and Kimmie liked it too. We brought ourselves to orgasm with the rubber dick in her ass and my cunt.

We slowly disengaged from the two-headed cock and then turned to hold each other as we got under the covers, naked. We kissed tenderly and caressed each other's bodies. I held her soft breasts in my hands and ran my fingers over her nipples while she did the same to me. We entwined our legs and fell asleep in each other's arms. Feeling her naked body against mine and having her leg pushing against my engorged pussy was exquisite. My face was buried in her hair and I inhaled the wonderful scent of her shampoo and perfume.

We fell asleep, but woke up with a man on top of each of us. However, my husband was fucking Kimmie and her husband Clive was fucking me. We'd never swapped before. The guys must've thought it was a good idea and Kimmie and I would be okay with it. I learned later that Kimmie and my husband had fucked before I met him. He and Clive had double-teamed her many years ago. They figured it was only fair that Clive got to fuck his brother's wife. I was okay with it if Trevor was. It was nice to have the variety of taking another cock.

Clive was enthusiastically pumping his cock into my cunt. He told me had lusted after me from the first time we had met. Fucking me was a dream-come-true for him. I looked over and my husband was giving Kimmie the same attention. Seeing my man fucking another woman was strangely erotic and having him watch me get fucked by another man was made it doubly hot. I spread my legs and let Clive have his way with me. He was truly enjoying being inside me. Finally, he came inside me and Trevor finished inside Kimmie. The brothers gave each other high-five for having fucked the other's wife. Kimmie and I just laughed at them.

We swapped a couple more times before we left and Kimmie and I did another girl-girl fuck on the last night of our vacation. Since we've gotten home, we watch the movie of Kimmie and me every few weeks. There is one photo thar is particularly nasty. It is of the two of us beside each other with our legs draped over the other's and our naked cunts spread open.

Kimmie and I have refused to do each other for the guys again; we're holding out for another vacation.

What our men don't know is that Kimmie and I have gotten together during the day a couple of times. We eat each other and enjoy the exquisite feeling of making love to another woman.

It's always good to learn to do new things.