Corporate Cock Taster

Story Info
Sara's job involves very special duties.
3.5k words
4.42
15.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Sara woke up with a deep groan, the alarm clock beeping, quite annoyingly so, right beside her bed.

Oh, how she missed the days when she was unemployed. Not that she was about to leave her current position, of course, such good ones rarely came and she was quite lucky to have gotten it, but still. Sometimes, it just got annoying that the number of times per month when she could sleep however much she wanted and have some true free time could be counted on one hand.

Shrugging her shoulders lightly, as if to remind herself that there was no way she was getting out of this, she got out of bed, rubbing her eyes as she did so, and walked to the bathroom.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized that her hair was a mess. She grabbed her hairbrush and started to fix it.

"I need to get a haircut," she thought to herself.

For the fifth day in a row. Sleeping wasn't the only thing she didn't have much time for since she had found work again.

After that, she put on some makeup and went to her closet, where she picked a black suit and a white blouse.

"Damn. Nice, professional and ready for the day," she thought to herself with a light smile on her face as she looked into the mirror.

She then went to the kitchen where she made herself a cup of coffee. It was her morning ritual. A favorite one of hers, actually. As she was sipping her coffee, she grabbed her phone and went over her schedule for the day, "Meeting at ten, OK. Presentation at two, no problem," she, somewhat happily and self-assuredly, said to herself, before her expression and mood suddenly darkened a little. "Jack at five. Annoying, but no real problem," she added, this time only thinking so as if she were too unsure to say so openly.

After some of her confidence returned to her, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door. As she was walking to her car, her phone rang.

She didn't even need to look at it to know who it was.

"Sara, always great to hear you!" her boss, Ashley, said in her typical, almost uncannily cheerful way.

"Same here Ashley, what's the matter?" she replied, as she walked towards her car.

The two of them had an interesting relationship. Sure, Ashley was her superior and she was her employee, but that didn't change the fact that both of them were ambitious, smart women in their early thirties, who were even from the same city block, though Sara didn't remember having ever met Ashley before accepting the work at her company. Nevertheless, their similarities meant that there was pretty much no way the two of them wouldn't end up having a friendlier relationship than Ashley had with her other direct underlings.

After all, Sara was the only one she entrusted with her special tasks...

"Nothing major, I just wanted to make sure that you had everything ready for the presentation today. You sounded rather unsure when I called you yesterday, and, well, you know, we kinda sorta really need this to go off without a hitch," her boss explained while Sara came near the driver's door of her car.

"Don't worry, everything's prepared," she assured her, before adding, "Already sent everything needed for both the meeting and the presentation into my inbox, no way anything can go wrong with this by now."

"Oh right!" Ashley suddenly exclaimed. "The meeting. I almost forgot about it, heh, at least you can see how stressed out I'm about the presentation, we really need to show off our company's potential there," she added.

"I feel it exactly the same, Ash," Sara assured her.

"Attagirl! That's what I love to hear!" the CEO replied before her tone suddenly lowered. "I hope you'll carry all of your energy into the special task you have today."

"Yeah, of course, don't worry," her employee replied, not sure what exactly to say, but sure that her remaining apprehension had gotten through to the person on the other end of the line no matter how much she might've tried to mask it.

"Great!" Ashley exclaimed. "I hope you're already racing here then, I can just imagine that Jack can't wait for what is in store for him today. Even though he doesn't know about it yet, heh," she finished, amused, before ending the call.

Sara felt her stomach drop as the call ended. She wasn't sure why. This wasn't the first time Ashley had made her do it. Still, the sheer finality and non-negotiableness with which she always ordered her to do this were a bit creepy. She seemed to have no problem with treating her like a friend on any other occasion, but when it came to her "special" assignments, she always made the inequality in their relationship as clear as possible without openly spelling it out.

Sara could either do this or get fired and possibly face her life being further ruined.

Not wanting to waste time here anymore, she got in her car and started to drive to the office, her mind racing with thoughts of what was awaiting her there today.

Overall, the day wasn't going too bad. About as well as could be realistically expected, really.

The meeting went well. The presentation, as nerve-wracking as it seemed when it was still just being talked about, likewise went pretty well once it started, though Sara made sure to twice rehearse her speech in the toilet room to make sure that she would be as ready for this as possible.

As the day drew to a close, she, inevitably, started watching Jack more and more. A tall, good-looking new hire in his late twenties, there was no doubt in her mind both about why Ashley wanted her to put him to her special "test", and that he had no idea what was in store for him. After all, when the CEO and the head of HR conspire together, there's just about nobody you can turn to, and with the work there being so well paid, there was no one willing to risk their employment just to leak their workplace's dirty secrets to a newcomer.

Hour by hour, she was watching him, almost stalking him really, her gaze fixed on him whenever he wasn't looking. It was always risky to wait, but she had gotten used to making her move on their "test subjects" around the time their workday was ending. Not to mention that doing so that late was simply the most logical and practical option.

Today, it paid off for her. With just minutes left until he was officially released from his duties, she saw him sitting by his desk and struggling with his computer.

That was when she made her move.

"Hi Jack!" she exclaimed, immediately capturing his attention as the only other person in the room with him. "Why aren't you getting ready to leave? Like the others. What's the problem?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, Sara," Jack stammered, quite obviously nervous by the sudden presence of one of the company's bigwigs right next to him.

Not only was she his boss, but she was also painfully hot, and he was just as painfully shy around women.

"I hoped to finish setting up my computer today, but... It seems like it will have to wait until tomorrow," he continued, clearly annoyed. "I think it's just a minor issue with the network settings, but I can't make it work no matter what," he finished.

"No problem! Let me take a look," Sara said, as she walked over to his desk.

He probably would've protested just to protect his honor as an IT worker, even despite the power difference between the two of them, but when she almost immediately opened a settings window he had never seen before, he just fell silent and watched her do what he had struggled with for hours.

"All set, you should be good to go now," she said, as she handed him the keyboard back.

"Wow, that was quick!" Jack said, flabbergasted. "Thank you Sara."

"No problem, it's all part of the job" Sara replied, with a smile. "So, what kind of work do you do here, Jack? I don't think it's anything overtly concerned with hardware or the settings themselves."

"Data analyst," he replied, sounding somewhat ashamed of himself. "Since last week."

"I know, one of the benefits of being the current head of HR is that I know everything about pretty much every employee as far as their work for us is concerned," she replied.

Enjoying his gaze as it took in her curves, she bent over for him, allowing him to get an idea of just how big and firm her breasts were. She never wore a bra when she had one of her special assignments.

"Just as being the former head of the IT department means that I can help any data analysts that forget the more essential things important to the technology they work with," she said, the sultriness of her voice surprising him.

"Y-yeah, I see, thanks again Sara," he replied, before somehow managing to force his eyes off of her curvaceous body and starting to finally pack his things.

Here it was. Now, or never.

"Come with me to my office for a minute, please," she said, before mentally chastising herself for what her choice of words could imply once she revealed to him what was in store for him.

"Um, no problem, but why?" he asked, his reply better than she had expected.

"We forgot to finish some paperwork with you when hiring you," she replied with her favorite excuse to get people into her office. "I don't think it's that important for you to even be there, it could be just finished by me, but, what can I say? Properly followed procedures are the reason why this company is so successful in the first place, as annoying and tiring as they can sometimes get," as she spoke, his gaze had once again fixed itself on her body, and she knew that she had already won.

"OK, then, let's do this," he replied, rather enthusiastically. "No reason to waste time with this."

"Exactly," she agreed, before turning around and leading him into the office which she was currently using as the head of HR.

The awkward silence which became obvious the moment they entered inside of it quickly turned rather comical, as Jack couldn't stop looking at how spacious and modern-looking it was.

This was what people got by climbing the ranks in this company? He better do his best to do everything to the letter then, just as he was there to do now, so he could get an office just like this.

"Please stay where you are," she said after he pointed at a chair in front of her table. Before he could realize how weird and unusual a command like that was, she audibly gulped and added, "Pull down your pants, and I'll suck you off right where you are."

"Aa, aah, um, aah, I have a girlfriend," was all he could stammer out. "A prospective one, but still," he soon added, correcting himself.

"And I love nothing more than seeing which random hunk's arms Tinder can send me into every night when I'm feeling adventurous. Unfortunately for the two of us, we don't have a choice, and neither of our excuses are worth anything now," she plainly explained. Seeing that the confused look on his face was quickly turning into a panicked one, she let the entire secret out. "Look, both of us are the type of IT workers who confirm every stereotype about us just by acting naturally so, in a fashion typical to an IT technician with no sense of social conventions or filter in social situations, I'm just gonna tell you everything."

When she saw that he calmed down a bit, though the curiosity on his face not only stayed but now seemed to be accompanied by happiness, she continued.

"Ashley, our dear CEO and my dearest friend, loves two things. Using her power to get what she wants, and giving blowjobs. So, of course, she enjoys both of those in the most logical synthesis possible, by blowing her employees who can't say no lest they risk their lives being ruined," she explained, as she moved closer to him, now standing just a couple of inches away from him. "However, when you have so many cocks to play with as she does, of course you're gonna realize that some are better than others. Bigger, thicker, tastier, and so on.

"She simply doesn't want to bother with the ones she's not gonna like. So, how does she screen them so that only the best ones get to her to regularly play with? Enter me, yet another employee who can't say no to anything she orders," Sara explained, her voice suddenly angrier than she had expected it to be.

"Ah, I see," he replied, the tension in his pants obvious.

"So, this is what I do for her. Whenever there's a cock she wants to test, I take the guy here, get on my knees, give him a stellar blowjob, and obediently report to Ash whether she can start taking that employee for herself and her pleasure," Sara finished.

As if he had suddenly just been hit with the full weight of what had been revealed to him, Jack had an expression of someone that was almost put into a come with a punch.

"So, basically," he said, seemingly still only barely aware of what was happening, before suddenly pulling his pants down and allowing his, by now, fully erect cock to stand proudly in the air. "You will now get on your knees and suck me off?"

"Now that is something said by someone with no social filter at all," she replied with amusement, this not being the first time she had used this exact sentence before she even fully processed what she was looking at.

Then, she went silent.

For a moment, it was Sara who stared ahead as if she had just been stunned by something. Her eyes widened and her mouth watered as she took in the sight of his erect cock, unconsciously licking her lower lip as she stared at his member.

"Man," she thought. "You've already passed the test. Now, just to see if the taste is as good as the sight..."

Meanwhile, everything that had actually left her mouth was almost quiet, "But, yes. I will."

Confusing him for a moment, she stayed on her legs, only for a smile to appear on his face when he saw that she was already removing her suit. Her blouse was next, covering the suit as it followed it down onto the floor, and now, Jack could freely enjoy the sight of her beautiful breasts.

"That's just something to get you into the mood," she said, still trying to keep this in the routine she had grown accustomed to. "Well, even more," she added, still looking at his member.

"Not bad," he commented at the sight.

"Even better?" she asked, after taking a step towards him and finally kneeling in front of him.

"Better," he blurted out, his cock pulsating with excitement as her soft breath hit it.

"Good," she purred as she grabbed his cock tightly, making him moan as she did so.

Running her hand along the length of his shaft a few times, she enjoyed its size, thickness, and the feeling of heat radiating from it. With only a quick wink alerting him of what she was about to do, she took him into her wet mouth, this time moaning along with him as she enjoyed the feeling of the thick member between her lips.

"Oooh, yeeaahh, Saraaa!" he loudly moaned, as she started to move her head up and down the length of his erect shaft, her tongue swirling around his cockhead.

"You enjoying this?" she suddenly asked.

"Yeah, just don't stop," he just as quickly replied.

"Just like the others," she said under her breath, before going back to blowing him.

Also just as with the others, his hands likewise very quickly found their way to the back of her head, his fingers entwining themselves in her hair.

"Ohh, yeah," he groaned, before cautiously starting to guide her head's movements to his heart's content.

Of course, she let him do as he pleased. It was rather liberating, for someone as overworked and with so much authority as her, to let someone else take control of her and make the decisions for her.

Especially, given that she was a heterosexual woman with a healthy libido, if said someone was a good-looking, younger man she was currently fellating, which, unfortunately for her, wasn't always the case during those tests Ash had her do.

And, just as unfortunately for her, Jack had given her the control quickly back. Apparently, just finding out the difference between how it felt to have her suck his cock while he wildly moved her head forward and backward and how it felt when he made her move slowly was all that he wanted.

Very well. As his hand moved further downwards, along with a few strands of her hair, and he now grabbed her left breast instead of her head, she moaned from his touch, before resuming doing what she did best.

"Mmm, as tasty as I've expected," she commented as she sucked on the cockhead, before taking most of his prick in, making him shiver from pleasure as she did so.

"Fuck, Sara, your throat's so tight," he mumbled.

She, in response, just took him out, once again leaving just the cockhead in. Then, she bobbed her head along the length of it a few times, sucking all the while, before once again taking him all in and leaving him to enjoy her tight throat.

Then, she did it all again, except this time, she bobbed her head just a little bit faster and sucked just a little bit harder. Then, after letting him stretch out her throat for just a little bit longer, she repeated all of it, faster, harder, and longer as needed.

"Shit, Sara, you're so good," he blurted out, "I'm about to come soon."

Given the way his body was trembling and shaking, there was no doubt in her mind that he was telling the truth. Taking his words to her heart, she went in for the kill.

Once again grabbing his throbbing cock with her hand to help herself out, she stopped holding back at all and started to wildly blow him like he were a rockstar and she a mesmerized fangirl. She sucked and licked his prick every time she moved it out of her tight, hungry throat, jerking off as much of his cock as she could touch with her hand all the while.

"Ooh, yees," was what left his mouth as he started thrusting his hips, throatfucking her while she blew him like crazy.

Taking this as a sign for her to stop and once again let him pleasure himself however he wanted with her oral cavity, she stopped moving, staying still with her hands on his moving hips as he fucked her throat.

A good choice. Seconds later, she felt him reach his climax, and with one final thrust, he released himself into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Sara purred as she swallowed his cum, savoring the sweet taste of it once more. "The reason why I like doing this," she commented, after releasing his deflating cock from her oral grip. "The big, thick, and sweet reason."

When she got back on her feet, she had a smile on her face. It was nice to feel a man between her lips and his cum flowing down her throat, sure, but she also couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at a job well done.

"So, is this all?" he shyly asked, quite obviously just rhetorically so as he was already putting his clothes back on.

"Yes. You did well," she replied, slowly licking her lips to show off just how much she had enjoyed it. "Now go home just like the others."

With barely a word more, he did as she said, leaving before she had even put her clothes back on.

She sighed to herself, satisfied, as the door closed behind him. This time, she wasn't sure whether she should push him forward to Ash.

His cock was just so good...

Nah. She was a good friend. But... would Ash have a problem if she borrowed him from time to time?

Certainly not, she realized with a grin on her face.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers