Corporate Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the help of your employees, it was easy to rewrite the security footage and erase our presence here completely. Every woman will have camera records showing that she left the premises this afternoon, and credit card charges throughout the weekend. Anyone with a partner waiting at home has already sent them a lengthy text explaining that she doesn't think it's working, and she's checking into a motel this weekend to think things over. Their cars have been dropped off at multiple chop shops around the city." He leaned towards her, grinning wider. "As for you and your board of directors, well, after your change of heart and the sudden sale of Dynamic Corp, you decided to take a no-contact retreat in the mountains this weekend. When the return plane that was booked never shows back up, it will be a national tragedy, but nobody will know your true fate, except the bidders on our top-secret auction site."

Ms. Wiswell could only stare in horror as he laid out his shockingly thorough plan. "An auction?" she whispered.

Mr. Grant lifted a duffel bag from the floor near her chair and began to unzip it. "Oh yes, that's the best way to get our money's worth. A live video feed of a naked, struggling woman, sometimes even being fucked right on camera, brings the dough rolling in every time." Her widening eyes caused him to chuckle. He reached into the duffel bag, feeling around inside. From her seat she couldn't see what was in it.

"Wha-" her exclamation was cut off as he shoved a metal rod between her teeth, tying the attached rope tightly behind her head. The rod pressed tightly against the corners of her lips, keeping her from speaking. She began to drool almost immediately, and she felt her face flush with shame.

"But don't worry, that's not going to happen to you. You, Brie Wiswell, are never going to leave this building. When we're finished here, they're going to take you right back up to the penthouse. After the handover becomes public on Monday, I'll move into the building as the new CEO, and you'll stay in the office as my own personal fucktoy, whenever I want it."

Brie thrashed wildly, accomplishing nothing except shaking her ample bosom, and he chuckled louder. "A valiant effort. But I think we've been chatting long enough. Let's get started."

He took some scissors from his bag and cut through her top, pulling it free from the ropes and dropping beside the chair. Mr. Grant smiled down at her chest, cupping her breasts in his hands and rolling the nipples between his fingers. She shivered at his touch.

He kneaded and squeezed each breast in turn, and her nipples stood out firmly for him to flick with a thumbnail. Each touch sent waves of pleasure through her, down to her core, and she dreaded what she knew was coming next. Finally he reached down to cut away the sides of her panties, tracing his hands down her thighs and around the tops of her stockings. He pulled the thin material from between her legs and smiled widely.

"Well, it looks like you're quite ready for me, aren't you?" He brought the damp fabric to his nose and sniffed deeply. "Ooh, yes you are."

She flushed deeper and mumbled protests through the gag, but he didn't care. He leaned over her, reaching around to untie the rope holding her to the chair. He pulled her to her feet and turned, shoving her into the table. Her hips stung where they hit its edge and he pushed her shoulders down into its surface. He tied her ankles wide to the legs of the table and smacked her ass in anticipation.

With her face pressed into the wood, she could only wait, her hands milling helplessly in the air above her womanhood. Behind her she heard the zipper, then rustling as he removed his pants. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," he gloated as he grabbed her hips, then thrust his hard cock into her.

She was wet already, but nothing could prepare her for how big he was. She felt impaled, stretched around his massive dick as he buried himself deeper than she thought possible. He pulled out almost all the way, then thrust in again, groaning in satisfaction as she moaned beneath him.

He went slowly, fucking into her thoroughly with each movement. Brie could feel him inside her, reaching every part of her, and the sensation was inescapable. Her own walls clenched involuntarily around him, only adding to his pleasure as he sampled her. "God, you're so good," he said into her ear, leaning over her as he pushed into her again and again. Her legs shook, and she couldn't tell anymore whether the grunts from her gag were from pain or pleasure.

Mr. Grant worked his fingers into her hair at the roots and gripped firmly, lifting her torso off the table as he began to piston faster into her. The new angle caused his thrusts to hit her g-spot for the first time, and she panted through her nose as even more pleasure began to build inside her. His other hand returned to her chest, groping and smacking her boobs as they bounced with the force of his motion. Her legs tensed and she pulled against the bonds around her ankles, but the ropes held firm. There was no escape.

The sensation was overwhelming. Tingles rose along her spine and built at the back of her throat. Her toes curled against her heeled sandals and the edge of the table still dug into her thighs. She bit down against the gag, tasting the tang of metal. But she couldn't pull away, could do nothing but take it as he fucked her, moving faster and faster as he got closer to orgasm. Both hands grasped her breasts now, holding them as a handle to give him leverage against her hips.

He sped up even more, giving it to her with everything he had, squeezing tighter and tighter and pumping harder and harder until she felt him erupt inside her with a shout, hot sperm filling her and driving her to her own shuddering orgasm. She moaned as the waves of pleasure washed over her, her legs still shaking and her eyes rolling. He panted on top of her, coming down from his own climax.

There was a still moment where they both lay, exhausted, breathing heavily. She could feel the sweat beading across her back and thighs, fluids dripping down her legs and soaking into the stockings that still clung to her legs. Soon he stood, pulling out of her with a wet pop, and she could hear him getting dressed.

"Brie, you are a fabulous fuck." His voice was still smug as ever. "I can see you'll be extremely well suited to your new position. I look forward to Monday immensely."

She was too exhausted to snarl a retort. She could only rest limply on the table as two of the masked men untied her arms, folding them across the small of her back and retying them tightly. They lifted her up, wrapping rope above and below her breasts and around her stomach. They untied her ankles and turned her around. She could briefly see out across the room, mostly empty now, only a few men still off in corners with her employees.

The masked men tied a thick rope collar around her neck, then one of them brought a tail of rope from behind her up between her legs. She flinched as he pulled it tightly against her aching clit, and he laughed, looping it through the ropes across her chest and fastening it to the front of the collar. He pushed her back onto the table and she lay there, spent. As time passed more members of her board were brought down and laid around the table. She could just make eye contact with them if she turned her head. They seemed as shaken as she was from their experiences throughout the evening.

Brie could barely fathom what had happened to her. In less than 12 hours, she had gone from one of the most powerful CEOs in the country to a bound and used fucktoy. It seemed her rising star was finally burning out.

-

This story is based on a series of pictures and captions by BondageLea.

12