All Comments on 'Corporate Training Lesson 02'

by moboulion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

It would be good to have some idea how the mind control is being done. We are reading this from the hubby's pov, yet there is no information about what he is thinking/feeling. Is the mind control also numbing any emotional response? The couple is coming across like mindless zombies, which damages the erotic aspect for most readers. (Except all you closet necrophiliacs out there) Anger? Horror? Guilt-riddled enjoyment?

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
I read both chapters today

After the second chapter, I am sick to my stomach and feeling creeped out. Not erotic. I won't ve reading another one,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good so far

great story, but it's incomplete.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Your descriptions...

of what is happening are wonderful. Your writing has such clarity about what is happening to him, and what he sees and hears happening to his wife. I like this, because I have a tendency to imagine descriptions in reverse.

You do similar things when you describe his internal reactions, but it's almost like his emotions are as shut off as is his ability to disobey. Is he terrified or just alarmed? Furious of just kinda angry? How does he resolve (or struggle with) the fact that he came from getting buttfucked? Is he wanting to rip John's head off, or does he find his mouth watering to suck him again (and how does he react to that).

I feel a bit of a heel offering this critique, because you write while I only read, and because you took the plunge to not only write the story but to post it. For that, I thank you.

I really do like the story, and am enjoying your writing. I hope that you will keep writing. I'm interested to see where the story goes, and I would like to keep watching you become an even better writer than you already are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoboulion@moboulion
137 Followers
A male that really enjoy writing and reading erotic stories. Every here and there I write something, and will happily share with everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the stories. They aren't for everyone...but really, whose are? Thanks for reading my stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES