Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved into position and rubbed my engorged manhood through the sopping wet folds of her pussy lips. Her entire body was quivering as she begged, "PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!" I knew that she was only a razor's edge from climaxing without my permission. "Grab the headboard!" I instructed and I slid my hard cock deep into her quivering pussy and said, "CUM FOR ME CORRINE! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

Of course she did just that. Her entire body shook and spasmed with the powerful, delayed climax she was experiencing. I pumped into her and she CAME. She came and Came and CAME as I thrust deep into her spasming body. "CUM!" I shouted, and her orgasm seemed to intensify. She screamed! Her hips were an absolute blur of motion. I could feel her vaginal walls trying to grip and hold my invading penis. I lifted her legs to my shoulders to give me absolutely unfettered access to her spasming hole. I tugged on her nipples and pumped my cock deeper into her convulsing depths.

I lifted her legs even higher, her hips were completely off the bed as I drove my huge erection into her depths. Her orgasms were unending. Her huge breasts bounced and shifted higher until they were resting against her face. I loved watching them bounce; I loved watching her face as wave after wave of climactic sensations rolled through her body. And my own eruption was building. I pumped even harder and deeper into her quivering body. Her arms extended above her head held her massive breasts close to her face so that she was looking at me through the valley they formed. Those magnificent mounds shook and bounced with every stroke, and my eruption was imminent. "CUM HARD, CORRINE!" I shouted, and another massive wave of orgasmic spasms shook her body. And I CAME! I shot my lava deep into her spasming pussy, splashing against her cervix and filling her depths with my sperm. Again and again I bathed her depths with my hot semen. Again and again I pumped myself into her as deeply as possible.

When I was completely spent, I allowed her legs to lower to the bed. I did not move from my place between her legs. I wanted my cock buried within her for as long as possible.

Eventually my penis softened and shrunk and slipped out of her pussy. I shifted my position and lay by her side. Corrine looked at me and said, "Oh! My! God! I thought that I was going to explode and die if I had to wait one more second to climax! Then when you told me to cum I thought that I was going to explode and die with the intensity of my orgasm! Then you told me to cum, even though I was already in the throes of a powerful climax, and my body responded and the intensity of my orgasm was multiplied! When you told me to cum hard, even though I was already having the most incredible orgasm of my life, my body responded again! I thought that I was going to explode and die! And I would have died a happy woman! What have you done to me?"

"Hopefully I have released the sexual spirit that has been trapped within you!" I said with enthusiasm.

"If I had not already been committed to being yours, I am now totally your slave for as long as you will have me! You bring out parts of me that I didn't know existed, and I yearn to serve you in any way you want!"

"Would you like to help serve dinner?" I asked. Corrine looked at me with an incredulous expression on her face. She was obviously expecting me to suggest some incredibly insurmountable erotic feat, but service also includes the mundane. "We can grab a towel from the bathroom for you to sit on. Then let's prepare some salmon, asparagus, and a salad."

"No clothes?" she asked needlessly.

"Of course, no clothes!" I replied.

We soaked the salmon in teriyaki sauce while we prepared the salad and got the asparagus ready to steam. Then I asked her to help me at the grill. It suddenly dawned on her that I was suggesting that we both go out on the exposed patio totally naked! "Really?" she exclaimed. "You are suggesting that we both go outside completely naked?"

"If you prefer we could call it au natural!"

Her blush could have illuminated a small room, but she said, "I'm game if you are!"

I opened the patio door and we went out to cook the salmon. After it was cooking, we returned to the kitchen and I took her naked body in my arms and kissed her. She enthusiastically returned my kisses and rubbed her nude breasts against my chest. It was wonderful!

When the timer went off we both walked out onto the patio to check and turn the salmon. (Of course, this could have easily been done by just one person, but I wanted her to be going outside completely naked!) We put the asparagus in to cook, then we stood in the middle of the kitchen and kissed some more. When it was time I gave Corrine a platter and we went back outside to remove the salmon.

When the dinner was all prepared, Corrine put the towel on her chair then pulled out my chair for me. "May I serve you, Sir?" she asked. She was taking the 'serve dinner' quite seriously. She placed portions of the salad, salmon and asparagus on my plate and poured wine for me. As she bent to do so, her huge breasts hung right in front of me and I really wanted to scoop them up and feast on them, but I refrained.

After my plate was filled Corrine sat opposite me and served herself. The food was delicious, as I knew it would be. (It is really hard to screw up this meal.) It DID require some concentration on my part to eat my dinner in a civilized manner while looking at her naked breasts swaying with her every movement. And I noticed that her nipples were erect and firm as well.

After we had cleaned up the dinner dishes, Corrine took her sitting towel into the living room. We had not quite finished the first bottle of wine, but I opened the second one so that we wouldn't be interrupted by having to do so later. I had picked out an action movie that claimed to be Indiana Jones with sex. The plot was even less believable than the others, but it did have some pretty steamy scenes for an "R" movie. I toyed with Corrine's breasts and nipples and stroked her thighs while she caressed my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair and playing with my nipples. We were both highly stimulated by the end of the movie.

It was still fairly early so I suggested that we could watch an explicit "XXX" movie and we could each choose one scene or position for us to reenact later. Corrine moaned a little, she was already fairly excited, but she also really liked the idea of reenacting a scene from a porn movie.

I caressed her breasts and nipples and stroked her inner thighs and she returned the favor. The movie was typical of the porn genre, no real plot but lots of action. The female lead character had enormous, and clearly fake, breasts. The male lead had a cock that was bigger than any man I have ever seen. It was probably 14" long and well over 2" thick!

The story was mostly the two lead characters having sex in every imaginable position, often in unusual situations and locations. Occasionally they would include a couple of other actors for three-way and four-way encounters. While the acting was not particularly good, the movie served its intended purpose. We were both highly aroused and ready for sex!

When it was over we headed to my bedroom. I asked Corrine about what scene she wanted to replay. She said it was the scene where the girl was on her hands and knees and the guy was pumping his cock deep into her mouth. Then she turned around and he fucked her 'doggy style'.

I said, "If that is what you want, that is what we will do! I would like to record the scene if she would agree."

"You will never show it to anyone except us?" she asked.

"No one except us." I confirmed. Then I added, "I want to be able to see your magnificent breasts swaying below you, but I won't have a view while we are actually doing it!"

She laughed, "You and your breast fetish! I love it!"

I set up my phone to record our sex scene and she took a position on the bed on her hands and knees. I stepped up to her and said, "Suck it and such it good! Take it all and don't stop until I tell you!"

She was on her hands and knees so she could not hold my cock or control the depth of my thrusts. I pushed my dock into her mouth and she began to suck it like crazy! I pumped in and out while she sucked and sucked. I thrust forward and felt my cock rubbing against her throat. Her eyes were watering, but she kept sucking on my cock. I thrust forward even farther and felt her trying to swallow my cock. We repeated that several times before I said, "Turn around! I want to fuck you until you are cross-eyed!" (This was a line from the porn video.)

Corrine quickly turned around to give me access to her from behind. I pushed my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy in one forceful stroke. I pumped into her forcefully again and again. While it was good there was clearly something missing. I reflected on this for a moment and remembered that the man in the porn video was slapping the woman's ass.

I have always been a pacifist and hitting a woman was completely outside my comfort zone. And with the history of a prior partner abusing her with a cigar, I was doubly reluctant to cause any physical pain. However, Corrine had wanted to recreate that scene, and that scene clearly included spanking.

... I swatted her on her rump and she let out a surprised "Oh!" But she actually sounded pleased. After several more strokes I spanked her butt cheek more firmly and she exclaimed, "Yes!"

It was clear that she wanted the spanking as part of this encounter, so after several more forceful strokes I swatted her bottom quite firmly. "Oh, YES" she exclaimed. I pounded my cock into her from behind again and again and again, spanking her every few strokes. She was panting and beginning to quiver and I knew that she was really ready for an orgasm. I drove myself into her even harder and faster, and I shouted, "CUM" just as I swatted her rump far more forcefully than anything before.

Corrine's body began to spasm. Her legs and arms could no longer support her and she collapsed onto the bed. I continued to thrust into her from behind for several minutes, but she was spent and I was not going to climax in this position. I rolled off of her and snuggled beside her. "Thank you!" She said, "That was perfect! I was afraid that you weren't going to spank me, but when you did it inflamed me so much! I was getting so excited that I was afraid that I would cum without your permission! When you told me to cum and gave me that powerful swat, I totally exploded! I came SO HARD! I went off like a rocket! Thank you!" Then she looked down at my penis, "You didn't cum?"

"No, but that's OK. That was YOUR porn scene and what was important was that it was good for YOU! I have had plenty of climaxes recently and I do derive pleasure watching you as you ride a powerful orgasm."

"Really? It's OK that you didn't cum? Really?"

"Yes, Really. I have been thoroughly satisfied by our many intense sexual couplings. And, as I said, I do derive pleasure from watching you."

"I've never known a guy who was OK with not cumming!"

"Well, I wouldn't want that to become a steady routine. But occasionally, especially after I have been satisfied so thoroughly and regularly, it is not a problem. And as I said, it pleases me to see you having a massive climax!"

"Well then, you should be very happy because I have been having the best orgasms of my life!" Then she continued, "But what about your porn scene?"

"I think that I need to save that for next weekend!"

"You really have me curious!"

"I hope that you will enjoy it. I have toyed with this idea for a long time, but never had a partner that I felt comfortable suggesting it to."

"You remember that I am your slave, right? Or should I say, your SEX SLAVE? There is nothing that you would ask that I will not do for you willingly!"

"Yes, you ARE my slave and I love that you participate willingly, even when it is a bit of a stretch beyond your comfort zone."

"A bit of a stretch? Me showing you my pussy in the restaurant? Me riding around in the car essentially naked? Those are a BIT OF A STRETCH???"

"And they excited you powerfully! You were nearly vibrating with the force of your arousal!"

"Well that is true, too."

"Tell me your deepest, most intimate sexual fantasy, whether you would want it to come true or not. Something that fires your passion when you are all alone and needing sexual release!"

"Really? You won't make me do it will you? I could never really do it, but it does make me cum hard and fast."

"No, I will not force you to do this. But I would like for you to tell me about it."

"OK. You promise not to make me actually do this, right?"

"Yes, Corrine, I promise that I will never force you to do this."

"OK. I am walking down a dark street, passing a park or something like that. Suddenly three big biker type guys jump out, grab me and pull me into the dark park. I try to scream but no sound comes out. I try to struggle but there are three of them and they are much bigger and stronger than I am.

"As I struggle they rip off my blouse and skirt. They tear off my bra and maul my breasts. One man holds me while the other two pull and twist my nipples. Despite my dire situation I begin to feel wetness forming between my legs.

"One of the men roughly grabs me between my legs and discovers that my panties are damp. He grabs the thin cotton fabric and rips my panties to shreds leaving only a few shreds hanging from the waistband. He laughs and tells the others, 'We've got ourselves a hot one tonight! Her pussy is sopping wet and begging for cock!' I am so humiliated!

"One of my attackers pulls down his pants and lays on a bench. 'Bring her over here! I bet that she has never had three real men do her at the same time!'

"I cringe at the thought of all three of them taking their pleasure with me all at once. But they force me to straddle my attacker's hips and they force his engorged cock into my wet pussy. He begins to thrust up into me almost immediately.

"A second man pulls my arms around behind me as he steps up behind me. I am sure of what he is planning to do. Moments later I feel his cock pushing between my butt cheeks. 'Relax and enjoy it! He laughs. Then his cock is pressing hard against my anus. He pushes harder and harder until his cock plunges past my sphincter. The pain is excruciating at first but becomes more tolerable as he continues.

"The third guy steps in front of me, 'Open up your mouth and suck me nice and I won't have to hurt you.' I open up and he slides his cock into my mouth. He is pumping his cock into my mouth and forcing it into my throat. An attacker is fucking me in my every opening! And I'm about to CUM!

"It is so degrading. These strange men are forcing me to perform unspeakable acts, and I'm about to CUM because of it. Then my body betrays me and I begin to spasm as my orgasm roars through me. Each man recognizes what is happening and redoubled his efforts. My pussy is being pumped good. My ass is being pounded harder than I thought possible. And I am sucking and swallowing the third man's cock. And through it all I am cumming and cumming and CUMMING!

"My body continues convulsing as first one then another and finally the third man shoots their sperm into me. After a few minutes they get up. They tug on my nipples and grope my breasts. 'Have you ever seen better tits than these?' One guy says. Another one begins sucking on a nipple, then another one takes my other nipple in his mouth. They suck and bite on my nipples for a while and apparently until they were hard again.

"The guy who was in my mouth lays on the bench and tells the others to put me on my back on top of him. He forces his cock into my ass. It is not as painful this time. Another guy rams his cock deep into my pussy while the third forces his cock into my mouth. Being on my back, my head is hanging down backwards. He forces his cock deep into my mouth and throat, so deep that I cannot breathe. I grab a quick breath as he pulls back but he drives his cock deep into my throat again and again.

"The cock in my ass is bigger than the first one and it rubs and tugs on my ass. The guy in my pussy is pumping into me like crazy and he is rubbing my clit forcefully. In no time I am cumming again! I am being violated three ways and I am cumming and cumming and cumming.

"All three guys had just cum so it was taking them longer for their second climax. But I was still cumming again and again. Finally the guy poured his sperm into my mouth and throat. Shortly after that the guy fucking my pussy shot off. The guy in my ass kept going and going and going. And I kept cumming and cumming and cumming!

"Finally the third guy pumped his load into my ass with a huge grunt. They all got up, leaving me sitting there. 'We are here every Wednesday night. Come see us again!'

"My clothes were totally shredded so I was naked except for the dangling bits of fabric around my waist. Cum was dripping out of my pussy and my ass as I walked along the street. And all that I could think about was what I might be doing next Wednesday night!"

By the end of Corrine's story my cock was throbbing with need. She was flushed and breathing hard and her nipples were like two points of granite. I rolled on top of her and drove myself deep into her molten depths in one forceful stroke. She tipped up her hips and sighed. I pulled and twisted her nipples as I pounded my cock into her harder and harder. In no time Corrine's hips were flexing and flailing wildly against me. We were wild beasts totally consumed in heat.

I said, "CUM, Corrine!" I drove my cock deep into her spasming pussy, trying to reach her molten core. She lifted her legs high into the air and I shifted them onto my shoulders. Her knees were nearly touching her shoulders and I had total access to her pussy as I pumped into her as deep as possible. I was in a frenzy of sexual passion and she was reciprocating. Her breasts bounced wildly, her pussy spasmed and tried to grip my invading cock. Her body was trying to milk my semen from me and into her depths. Her eyes were wide, her mouth formed a perfect 'O', and I kept driving my cock deep into her.

I could feel the head of my cock brushing against her cervix with every thrust. I wanted to fill her like never before. I wanted to take her to places she had never experienced. And I wanted to CUM! I shouted, "CUM! CUM! CUM!!!"

Corrine's orgasm intensified. She shook and spasmed and she exclaimed, "YES! YES!! YESSS!!! CUM!" And I did. I came and Came and CAME! I pumped my semen into Corrine again and again. I watched her beautiful, huge breasts bouncing and I came some more. My climax continued until I was completely spent and my balls were empty. Then I relaxed onto her heaving breasts.

We lay together for quite a while, trying to get enough air into our lungs. I thanked her for sharing that with me and needlessly commented that I had found it to be very erotically stimulating. She laughed at that since we had nearly burned down the house with the heat of our passion.

I said that I would NOT want to introduce another person into our relationship, but I was interested in double penetration. She looked at me curiously, "What are you thinking about?"

"I would like for you to use a large anal vibrator while we have intercourse." I said. "And your fantasy brought that to mind." I didn't mention that I had been toying with the idea before.

"I have had anal sex a few times and have never really enjoyed it much. I don't object to anal, but it doesn't really get me excited either. However, a big vibrator in my ass and your cock moving in my pussy might be something totally different. I would be happy to give it a try if you would like!"