Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chest and neck were bright crimson from her orgasms. Her massive breasts bounced wildly on her chest. Her eyes were wide in surprise and amazement as her orgasms crashed through her again and again.

I began to feel my own climax building deep inside of me and I thrust even harder and faster into Corrine's welcoming pussy. Faster and faster, harder and harder I pumped my engorged cock into Corrine's depths. Finally I exploded and I was shooting load after hot load of my semen blasting against her cervix. Again and again my hips pumped and I poured my essence deep inside of Corrine.

When I collapsed onto her breasts, I could feel her body occasionally spasm as aftershocks of the massive series of orgasms shook her. I held her and kissed her as we both relaxed from our overwhelming climaxes. Finally we drifted off to sleep with my cock still entombed in her hot pussy.

Sometime in the middle of the night I awoke to the distinct sensation of someone sucking on my cock. Of course there was only one possible culprit. I threw back the covers and pulled Corrine on top of me. She grasped my penis and quickly stuffed it into her wet pussy. She rode my cock with wild abandon. She pumped her hips and bounced up and down. I loved to watch her breasts as they moved along with her movements.

Soon enough her hips went wild and she lost all control of her movements as she moaned loudly. I rolled her backwards, never breaking our intimate contact, and I began pumping into her spasming pussy. I wasted no time as I drove my cock into Corrine's pussy again and again. Her boobs were flying around and she was moaning as I drove my cock deep into her spasming pussy again and again. I was not holding back, I wanted to cum and CUM NOW! Soon enough my balls were boiling with semen ready to erupt. Then the volcano within me exploded, pouring lava hot semen into Corrine's depths. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me as I poured the last of my sperm into her welcoming pussy.

Then we slept.

The next morning as Corrine walked back from the bathroom she said, "I may have to walk bow-legged for the rest of the weekend!"

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"I would walk bow-legged for the rest of my life if I could continue to enjoy what I experienced last night!" she said enthusiastically.

"I might just hold you to that!" I replied.

Corrine started to reach for her clothes, but I said, "We can turn up the heat if you get cold!" So we both walked down stairs naked.

We had some bagels with cream cheese and coffee while we sat naked at the table. "I'm not usually very comfortable with my naked body." Corrine said. "But you really want me naked, don't you? You really like to look at my boobs, don't you?"

"Yes, I really like to look at your naked breasts. I like to look at them, and touch them, and kiss them, and suck on them. Yes, I want you to be naked as much as is possible. I understand that you carry a little extra weight and I hope that over time you can shed some of that. I don't find the extra weight to be a big issue for me, but it could affect your health so I hope that you can shed some of it. And I am curious about your bra size."

"I wear a 38-HH bra, but of course some of that is due to my being overweight." She said with some embarrassment.

We talked about several things, especially sex. Corrine confided that she enjoys being submissive in a relationship. However, she had a bad experience with another man. He had a cruel streak. He taught her to orgasm if he touched her neck in a certain way while she was sucking his cock. That was good. But he would sometimes smoke a cigar while she sucked him off, and he would extinguish the cigar by pressing it into the bare flesh of her back. While she would climax with the sudden stimulation, it was extremely painful and left burn scars on her back. She had since gotten tattoos that obscured the burn marks, but I had seen them. "I will not subject myself to that kind of treatment again." She said firmly.

I acknowledged that I had absolutely no experience in a dominant/submissive relationship but I assured her that I would not participate in any activities that would cause harm, nor would I request her to do anything that would be LIKELY that she would be arrested for. In addition, she could 'opt out' at any time by using a 'safe word' like 'Rumpelstiltskin', although that might change the dominant/ submissive relationship.

Corrine was happy with those assurances and said that she would be happy to be my submissive. My first instruction was that she was never to wear underclothing when we were together. No bra, no panties, unless I specifically instructed her for a special circumstance. She nodded enthusiastically and said that would feel so delightfully wicked and she would be happy to comply.

I also instructed her that she was not to climax without my explicit instruction. She could masturbate if she wanted, but she would need my permission to have an orgasm.

"Really? I can't cum unless you say so? What if you're not around?"

"Then you can't cum. You will have to wait until I give you permission! Understood?"

"Yes, Matt. Your wish is my command."

"Never fear little one, I will make sure that you cum plenty, but only when I permit it. I would like to teach you to have a powerful orgasm whenever and wherever I tell you to, but that will take some time."

"You think that I could learn to cum whenever you tell me to?"

"I think so, but it will come later."

"I absolutely LOVE that idea! I think that I will be very happy being your submissive."

"I will periodically require you to be an exhibitionist in your dress or actions, but as I said, I will never require you to do anything that has a high probability of causing you or us to be arrested."

"No harm, no arrest. Everything else is on the table? What is everything else?"

"Like I said, I have no experience in the arena, so thoughts and ideas may come to me, but it will never be anything that is physically harmful or is likely to lead to arrest."

"Do any thoughts coming to mind right now?"

"When we are together in public I would like for you to frequently dress very provocatively. Show off your beautiful breasts, things like that."

"I have never been much of an exhibitionist, so that will be a stretch for me."

"But you WILL do as instructed? Right?"

"Yes! MATTHEW." She said with emphasis. "I will do as you instructed me."

"That's good. Would you like to have a velvet collar to wear? I would allow you to decide when it would be appropriate. I would hope that you would wear it most of the time; however I would not want to jeopardize your work."

"Would you give me a collar? Really? With your name on it? Declaring to the world that I am your slave?"

"Yes, I will get a collar for you. I am thinking that it should be velvet so that you can wear it at more times and in more places. I was thinking about just an initial, again so you could wear it in more settings."

"That would be fine. As you say, I could wear a velvet collar almost anywhere without raising too many questions. But I would know what it signifies."

"Did you bring a short skirt with you for the weekend?"

"No, I didn't expect to be wearing many clothes all weekend!" she said laughing.

"That was probably pretty sound reasoning. But I have an idea of a couple things that I would like to see you wearing. Shall we go for a quick shopping trip?"

"As you wish, Master."

"You're really getting into this, aren't you?"

"Yes, very much. And I think that you are too!"

"Indeed I am. But know that I will put you to the test."

"I understand."

"Now, I want you to put on the fewest clothes you can without getting arrested and we will go shopping!"

"No bra, no panties?"

"Of course! No bra! No panties!"

We went to a plaza that had several ladies clothing stores. I could tell that Corrine was both nervous and excited. I said, "I want to get two blouse and skirt sets, one both dressy and sexy, and the other one more casual and sexier than sin!"

"I notice a theme here.... Sexy and sexier!"

"Exactly!"

The first shop we entered was a little bit upscale, which would be just fine for the one, dressy outfit. When the sales lady approached us, I took the lead. Corrine had told me on the drive over that she usually wore a size 14, although she was quick to add that sometimes it was a size 12. I told the sales lady that we were looking for a dressy wrap skirt in size 8 or 10. The sales lady looked at Corrine then at me, but she made no comment and led us across the store. She showed us a couple dressy wrap skirts and I pointed to one that I thought was just about perfect. I told Corrine to try on the size 8, but not to worry about where the button at the waist fell. Just hold it together and come out to model it.

She did exactly as I instructed and came out holding the waist together. The wrap overlapped slightly at the waist and her left leg was exposed to high on her thigh with each step. "Perfect!" I exclaimed.

Then we asked to see some dressy blouses that would coordinate with the skirt. Since the skirt was a dark brown, I suggested a cream or beige color. "Something in a soft, flowing fabric would be lovely. A wrap would be great." I added. The sales lady led us to a rack of very soft blouses made of an extremely light weight material. They gave the impression that they might be a little transparent, but they were not. There were several styles to choose from, including a wrap.

The sales lady had figured out that sexy was the look I was going for so she showed us a wrap, a blouse with a very deep front V, and a, button up the front shirt type blouse that "could be worn with as many buttons open as desired". I asked Corrine to try on the wrap and the shirt type, both in a size 8.

She looked fabulous in the wrap, her erect nipples were fully visible through the soft fabric and her breasts jiggled and shook delightfully. The size was tight enough that she could not overlap the front as much as it was designed for, so her vast cleavage was on full display. The shirt type blouse did not work nearly as well, she only had the bottom three buttons fastened and her massive cleavage was fully displayed, but the shirt simply looked too small.

I paid for the purchases and we headed out the door. Corrine said, "I have never had a man buy me clothes before!" She raised up on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek.

"You are entirely welcome, and I am looking forward to seeing you in those clothes!"

"I bet you are! I hope that I am the sexist woman in the place when I wear them with you!"

"OK, now to find something a little more casual and a lot sexier!"

"Sexier than THAT!?!"

"Yes, just this side of raunchy or illegal!"

"Oh, my! I may have created a monster!" she said with a laugh.

We found a casual woman's shop that mostly catered to a younger clientele. I found a very short jeans skirt in size 12 and gave it to Corrine to try on. The skirt fit very snug around Corrine's hips, but was not TOO tight. But it buttoned all the way up the front. Although she is only about 5'3", the hem did not quite reach down to the middle point of her thighs.

Then we looked for a top to go with it. I decided on two tops. The first was a spaghetti strap top of a thin t-shirt material. In a size small, her huge breasts stretched the fabric and displayed her breasts and nipples almost as if she were not wearing anything at all. And the arm openings were very deep, allowing huge bulges of naked breast to show at her sides. Then we found a handkerchief top that only tied at the hem. A size small displayed a massive amount of her cleavage as well as a fair amount of her abdomen. She was not sure about the exposed midriff, but I thought that she looked hot in it.

I asked the cashier to remove the tags and I asked Corrine to return to the dressing room to change into the new clothes. She blushed at the thought, but she did exactly as I asked. We walked around the plaza before heading back to the car and she said, "I feel like I'm walking around naked!"

"I think that you look HOT! And that's what counts, right?"

"Yes, Master," she said with a smile.

"Is it making you horny?"

"I think that I have pussy juice running down the inside of my legs! That's how horny I am feeling! I can't wait until we are alone!"

"Just remember, you don't cum without my permission!"

"You'll let me cum, won't you? I'm so horny I'm nearly ready to erupt right now!"

"You letting me control your pussy will probably result in more orgasms than you thought possible. But they will be at my command!"

"More orgasms than I thought possible? I like the sound of that! Of course, with you I have already been having more orgasms than I thought possible!"

"That's the spirit!"

When we were back in the car I told Corrine, "You said that your pussy was flowing with your juices." She nodded. "Slip two fingers into your pussy and give me a nice big taste of your delicious nectar."

At first she looked at me to see if I was joking. When she realized that I was certainly not joking, she slipped her hand under her skirt and did exactly as I had asked. When she brought up her fingers I guided her fingers to my mouth. I licked and sucked on her fingers over and over. "Give me another taste, please."

She again dipped her hand under the edge of her skirt and came out with another, larger dollop of her juices. She said, "If you keep sucking on my fingers like that I'm going to cum whether you say so or not!"

I redoubled my efforts on her fingers, sucking and licking them fiercely. Corrine was squirming in her seat when I said, "Cum for me Corrine! Cum hard! Cum NOW!"

To her amazement, she did! Her entire body shook and spasmed with a powerful orgasm. When her body finally relaxed and recovered she said, "I can't believe that actually happened! I was so horny and excited. Then you were sucking on my fingers, getting me even more turned on. You told me to cum, AND I DID! I came and I came hard! You didn't touch my pussy, you didn't touch my nipples, and yet I had a powerful orgasm!"

"You were very aroused. I hope to be able to do that ANY TIME I choose."

"Really? Any time? That would be SO cool!"

"If you want it, we almost definitely will be able to make it happen! But remember, you don't cum without my permission!"

"That will be hard. But I will try!"

"No TRY!! You will do it because I have instructed you!"

A little meekly she responded, "Yes, Master. I will do as you have instructed."

On our way home I decided that we needed a few things from the grocery. I asked Corrine to join me. She blushed at the thought of walking around the grocery wearing such sexy clothes, but she joined me as requested. As we moved through the aisles a teenage stock boy stared at Corrine with unabashed desire. He managed to be in three of the aisles as we passed through.

When we left Corrine said, "Did you see that boy staring at me?"

"Yes. Did you see his erection!"

"No! Really?"

"It was not terribly impressive, but he definitely had a hard-on from lusting for you!"

"God, that's hot! I didn't know how excited I would get from a little exhibitionism!"

We stopped at a Panera Bread restaurant along the way home and we went inside to eat. She was blushing profusely as we waited to order. She whispered, "Do you think that they can tell that I just had an orgasm?"

"Do you have some delicious pussy juice running down the inside of your thighs?" I asked, then continued, "I actually hope that they can tell that you just had an orgasm, but unless they can see your juices running down your legs I doubt that they can tell."

"I'm pretty wet, but I don't think any of my juices are visible."

"May I take your order?" the girl behind the counter asked. We placed our orders and found a booth where we could sit side by side.

When we were seated I whispered to Corrine, "Pull your skirt up higher."

She looked at me with wide eyes, but then she wiggled in her seat. When I looked down I could see that the hem of her skirt barely covered her pussy. "Good girl!" I said. "Now spread your legs a little more." She gave me a disbelieving look, but did as I asked.

While we waited for our food to arrive I stroked her gushing wet pussy. By the time our meals arrived, Corrine was breathing heavily and squirming in her seat. Then we sat there with her wet pussy accessible and nearly exposed while we ate our intimate lunch.

When we had finished, I told Corrine to show me her pussy as she stood up. I stood just beyond the exit of the booth so no others would see. She did as I asked but was again blushing profusely. After she stood her skirt dropped to its normal (short) position and we headed out to the car.

I kissed Corrine and said, "That was wonderful! You were such a perfect slave!" She blushed again and smiled happily. "Now, for the drive home I would like for you to release the knot that holds your blouse together to show me your wonderful breasts bouncing as we drive." I paused, then added, "And pull your skirt up around your waist. I want to be able to see your pussy too."

This was in the confines of the car and seemed to be less of a stretch for her, so she complied immediately. As I drove I said, "I would love to see you playing with your own pussy and nipples. I want you to be on the verge of a climax when we get home. Then we can play and play and play!"

Again Corrine blushed, but again she complied. By the time we reached my condo, Corrine was panting and moaning. She was tugging on first one nipple then the other while her other hand was pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy.

We quickly slipped into the condo and immediately headed to my bedroom. Her blouse hit the floor when she was only one step into the room. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist. She lay on the bed and spread her legs wide. "PLEASE!?!" she begged.

I dropped my pants and pulled my shirt off in record time. I rubbed my cock up and down her dripping wet pussy slit. "PLEASE! I NEED IT NOW! PLEASE!!!"

I pushed my cock into Corrine's body balls deep in a single stroke and said, "CUM FOR ME! CUM! CUM! CUM!" And she did! Her hips flailed, her body shook and spasmed. I pumped my cock into her hard and deep and her orgasm continued. I was also pretty worked up and her gripping, spasming pussy was driving my cock crazy. I watched her breasts bouncing all around as I thrust wildly into her depths. Then I was shooting my semen deep inside of her while her body continued to shake and spasm with her continuing orgasm.

I relaxed onto her heaving breasts as we both gasped for air. Her body shook and quivered from time to time as after-shocks of her orgasms rolled through her. After we had rested for a while Corrine said, "I don't think that I have ever had such a powerful orgasm! What you do to me!"

"So you find a little exhibitionism arousing?"

"You call that a LITTLE exhibitionism? A LITTLE? But, yes, it was definitely arousing!"

We lay in my bed for a long time. She had pulled off her skirt and we were lying naked together. I traced my fingers over her breasts and abdomen, occasionally stroking her pussy. It was gently erotic play as we talked about everything and nothing in particular. We spent more than an hour talking and playing, and inevitably our arousal rose higher and higher.

Corrine was breathing deeply and her nipples were hard points. I continued to caress her breasts and nipples, abdomen, and pussy, but now with more focus. She was squirming and humping her hips every time I touched her pussy. "Please?" she begged. "Please do me now! Please make me cum! Please!!!"

Her legs were spread wide and I moved between them. I kissed her inner thighs up high, where they were the most sensitive. Her hips were in constant motion. I lightly traced her pussy slit and she nearly lost it. Her hips lurched and she moaned deeply and said, "Please! FUCK ME, PLEASE!!!"