Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can try that when the time seems right." I continued, "I think that you have just about worn me out for one day! Are you ready to sleep?"

"I love to sleep with you in every way that can be interpreted!" Corrine rolled onto her side and I curled around her, cupping one breast with my hand.

Sunday morning we cooked pancakes and sausage. I suggested that we go to the beach and walk. I asked Corrine to wear the jeans skirt and the thin white top. When she looked at herself in the mirror she exclaimed, "You can see most of my boobs! And my areolae and nipples are clearly visible!"

"Yes! Isn't that wonderful?"

She blushed a brilliant red but made no further objection. Of course she wore neither a bra or panties. As we drove to the beach I asked Corrine to pull her skirt up higher to show me her pussy. Without hesitation she lifted her hips and bunched her skirt up around her waist. Then, without prompting, she began to lightly stroke her pussy.

I loved the show! When we were about half way to the beach Corrine dipped her fingers into her pussy without my suggestion, and retrieved a dollop of her delicious nectar on her fingers. She placed them into my mouth for me to enjoy. When I had sucked them clean she repeated the process. She repeated this again and again. I was going crazy with lust! Her nipples were trying to poke holes in the thin fabric of her top and she was squirming on her seat. Her wanton actions were getting us both really fired up!

It was still pretty early and a little bit chilly when we got out of the car at the beach. I looked up and down the area and the only people around were parked at the far end of the lot and walking dogs going the opposite direction. I led Corrine to a picnic table that was partially obscured by bushes. When I told her to pull up her skirt and lie down on the table. She did exactly as I asked and spread her legs as wide as possible, obscenely wide.

I dropped my shorts and plunged my cock into her dripping hole. Soon she was wailing, "Please! Please!! PLEASE!!!"

"CUM, Corrine! CUM HARD!" And she did! Her body shook and her vaginal muscles gripped my cock like a vise. I continued to drive my cock through that steamy, tight opening and I shouted, "CUM! CUM AGAIN! CUM!!!" Her climax intensified and her vaginal muscles gripped me so tightly that I could barely force my cock through her opening! Her huge breasts were bouncing and clearly visible under the thin fabric of her top. And I CAME! I began to shoot my semen into her clenching pussy with rocket-like force. Blast after fiery blast launched into her depths until I had nothing left to give. Then I rested on Corrine's abdomen and breasts.

I was still in that position when I felt something very cold and wet pressing between my butt cheeks. Startled, I quickly looked around to see a German Shephard nosing my butt. His owner was a ways down the beach, but I quickly pulled up my shorts, stuffing my half-erect cock inside. Then I helped Corrine down off the table. As we walked toward the dog's owner Corrine said, "I can feel your cum running down the insides of my thighs!" We both smiled at that.

"I hope Seemore wasn't being a pain! He just loves people!"

"He was fine," I answered. "He is a very handsome dog."

When the dog and its owner walked away, Corrine said, "No, don't even think of it!"

"What?" I said innocently.

We walked along the beach, our juices completely coating the inside of Corrine's thighs. Between the rosy blush of her upper chest and neck and the fluids running down her legs, anyone we met would undoubtedly know that she had just had sex.

We walked down to the little snack stand further down the beach. We each ordered a burger, some chips, and a drink. I got a cola and Corrine just wanted water. As we started to eat I told Corrine to pour a little water over each of her nipples. She looked at me for a moment then she did as I had instructed. Of course this made the thin material of her top totally transparent. Then I said, "Play with your nipples!"

She paused a little bit more then reached up and began to tease and twist her nipples. After a few minutes she was really getting into this. She was tugging on her nipples and squirming in her seat when I said, "Cum for me, Corrine. Cum!"

Her body jerked and spasmed with a powerful orgasm. Her eyes were wide and she was panting from the intensity of her climax. Her nipples were hard points trying to poke through her thin top. "You told me to cum and I did! I really did!"

"Yes, my pet, I told you to cum and you did. Today you were excited so it was easy, but before too long you will be able to climax anywhere, in any circumstances, when I tell you to."

"Really? I can't wait!"

"You are my slave, right?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Then you will do ANYTHING I instruct you to do, right?" She nodded again just as enthusiastically. "Good girl! You WILL be able to climax on command. It will take a little time, but you will get there!"

We walked briskly back to the car after finishing our lunch. Corrine was panting and winded by the time we arrived. "I know, I need to lose some weight and get into better shape!"

In what seemed to be a total change of subject, I said, "Do you like to dance?"

"I LOVE to dance!" She exclaimed.

"I have an idea. I am not much of a dancer, but I will buy a club dress for you that is slightly smaller than your current size. When you are ready to wear it to a dance club I will take you dancing."

"How much will I need to lose?"

"About one dress size, maybe a little more, depending on how tight you are willing to have the dress."

"That sounds like a good plan! I will definitely work on my weight and condition!"

It was approaching the middle of Sunday afternoon and Corrine needed to get ready for the next week. We drove back to my condo and she gathered her things. We shared a deep kiss as she headed to her car. Then I reminded her, "Remember, you are not to cum without my permission!"

She made a pouty face but said, "I remember! But you had better be ready to take very good care of a horny girl!"

Corrine drove away and I began making plans. I sat down at my computer and researched Dom/Submissive relationships. Of course there are a million variations and many did involve the infliction of pain, but not all. Often the submissive simply enjoyed 'being used' or forced to do things that others might consider nasty or degrading. The fantasy she had shared clearly showed that this was a significant part for her.

Being required to wear sexually provocative clothing and risk exposure in public really got her excited (as it did me!) She bought in to the no bra & no panties with no reluctance. Perhaps I would need to push her harder in that area.

I found an Itsy retailer who could make exactly what I had in mind for a collar for Corrine. It was black velvet two inches wide and closed at the back of the neck with Velcro. I ordered it customized with a large 'M' in rhinestones on the front, and I paid extra for rush service. I had it shipped directly to Corrine's house so she could be wearing it when we met next weekend.

I also ordered a set of restraints that could be attached to the bed. I ordered a few extra items for different positions, a padded nylon webbing collar with 'D-rings' where restraints could be attached, and an 'absolute blackout' blindfold.

I searched for a little dress for Corrine to wear dancing. I found one that I thought would be nearly perfect. It was advertised as one size fits most. It was a bright red lycra fabric that would 'display every curve' as the ad said. The fabric was also described as 'semi-transparent'. It was strapless and 27" from the top to the hem of the skirt. If my estimate was fairly correct, she would need to display a great amount of her breasts and cleavage if it was going to cover her pussy!

I had asked Corrine to call me when she was home safely. I had finished my shopping when she called. "Thank you for a WONDERFUL weekend!" She gushed.

"I enjoyed it very much myself!" I agreed. "I hope that I will see you next weekend." I said, knowing that both of us were expecting that we would get together then.

"I am already counting the days!" She said enthusiastically.

"Would you mind driving my direction again? I have a few things in mind that would be easier here."

"I'd be happy to drive your way!" She exclaimed. "What kind of things are you thinking about?"

"I think that they should be a surprise! But I'm pretty sure that you will like them. Would you like to go to the Playhouse on Saturday evening? I think that I can get tickets."

"Oooh! I'd love that! I could wear my new dressy wrap skirt and blouse!"

"I think that would be lovely! I will try to order tickets when we get off of the phone. Also, your velvet collar should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I hope that you will be wearing it when you arrive Friday night."

"Certainly! I will wear it starting as soon as I receive it! I can hardly wait!"