Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
12.4k words
4.35
3.7k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism, Semi-public Sex, Double Penetration

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is a single, continuous story, so reading the sections in order is advised. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

I had asked Corrine to call me when she was home safely. I had finished my shopping when she called. "Thank you for a WONDERFUL weekend!" She gushed.

"I enjoyed it very much myself!" I agreed. "I hope that I will see you next weekend." I said, knowing that both of us were expecting that we would get together then.

"I am already counting the days!" She said enthusiastically.

"Would you mind driving my direction again? I have a few things in mind that would be easier here."

"I'd be happy to drive your way!" She exclaimed. "What kind of things are you thinking about?"

"I think that they should be a surprise! But I'm pretty sure that you will like them. Would you like to go to the Playhouse on Saturday evening? I think that I can get tickets."

"Oooh! I'd love that! I could wear my new dressy wrap skirt and blouse!"

"I think that would be lovely! I will try to order tickets when we get off of the phone. Also, your velvet collar should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. I hope that you will be wearing it when you arrive Friday night."

"Certainly! I will wear it starting as soon as I receive it! I can hardly wait!"

"Do you have a dildo?"

"Yes?" She answered with a question in her voice.

"Get it out, please." This was not really a request, it was an instruction.

"OK?" She answered.

"Put it into your mouth. Put your phone on speaker so that I can hear as you are sucking on that fake cock and imagining that it is my cock." I can hear her slurping on the fake cock. "That's right! I can hear you sucking my cock good, really good! Now suck me deeper into your mouth, let me feel my cock pressing against your throat." There is more slurping, and I hear a little cough.

'That's right, Take me all the way into your mouth and let me feel my cock pressing against your throat." I can hear her trying to take the fake cock deeper into her mouth. "Good girl! Now tip your head back and swallow as you feel my cock sliding into your throat. Swallow my cock, Corrine."

I can hear the sounds of her trying to swallow the fake cock. "That's RIGHT! Swallow my cock! Let me slide into your throat and let me FEEL your throat muscles working to swallow me deeper and deeper. Take a breath and take my cock deep down your throat again. And Again! AND AGAIN!!!

"I'm going to cum down your throat! Feel my cock! Feel me CUM! CUM CORRINE, CUM NOW! CUM HARD! CUM! CUM!! CUM!!!"

I had been masturbating during this part of the conversation and I did climax. There was no doubt in my mind that Corrine had just experienced a powerful orgasm as well. She said between panted breaths, "Oh! MY! GOD! I took your cock deep into my throat and I had a massive orgasm! I didn't touch my pussy, I didn't touch my nipples! But I CAME SO HARD!"

"Keep practicing with that fake cock and it will be easy with MY cock!"

"I'm so wet just thinking about swallowing YOUR COCK! I think that I could cum again right now!"

"I want you to save up your passion and need. Get ready for the new week and I will talk with you soon."

"Good night, Master." She said before clicking off.

3.

Tuesday I worked late and did not call Corrine.

After dinner I called Corrine on Wednesday evening. She was so happy that I had called. She said that the collar had arrived and she was wearing it right now. She was absolutely bubbling with happiness and thrilled to be my submissive.

I suggested that she call me Master when we were alone and Matthew when others were around. She enthusiastically agreed. I said that I wanted to see how her new collar looks and wanted a video call. She said that she was wearing a ratty old robe and she didn't want me to see her in that.

"Take it off! I want to see you completely naked and wearing your collar!"

"Oh!" She replied. Then she added, "You're going to record this, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Call me back in 5 minutes. I want to fix my hair a little."

She did not object to me recording her naked, she just wanted to fix her hair first.

Five minutes later I called Corrine, as agreed. We connected the video call, and she placed the phone on her dresser and put it on speaker. She stepped back to give me an overall view of her standing naked in front of me, wearing only her new collar. She looked fantastic and I told her so. I could see her blushing through the video.

I asked her to move around the room in view of the camera, dancing and moving sensuously. She was a little self-conscious at first but became more comfortable after a few minutes. I had not planned to masturbate during this show but I was soon highly aroused. I pulled out my cock as I watched her erotic show.

"Corrine, you are making me very excited. You know how much I love your breasts, offer them to me. Caress them and make love to them like you would want me to do!"

I was stroking my cock as I watched her lift her bountiful breasts up towards the camera, offering them to me. She began to run her hands over her breasts, caressing the bulging sides. Again and again Corrine lifted her breasts to me, stroking them and caressing them. She touched her nipples and gave an audible gasp as she twirled her fingers around her distended nipples.

"That's right! Play with your sensitive nipples! I so want to suck on them right now! Tug and tweak them!"

Corrine was panting with desire. "Touch your pussy! Show me your hand on your pussy!"

"I'm so hot! I need to cum so bad! Please make me cum!!"

"I want to fuck your throat! Show me how you fuck your throat with my fake cock!"

Corrine grabbed the dildo, kissed the head, and sucked all around the head. She was standing close to the camera so I could see her breasts and her face and mouth as she began to move the big fake cock in and out of her mouth. It looked like it was probably 10 inches long and maybe an inch and a half thick. Certainly bigger than my own cock.

"Take me down your throat!" I repeated, and she slid in about half of the cock. The next try she had about three-fourths of it in her mouth and throat. "Corrine, that feels SO good! Make me cum!"

On the next stroke she took the fake cock all the way in until the fake balls were touching her mouth. "God, yes! Let me fuck your mouth until I cum in your throat!"

She took two deep breaths then slid the dildo balls deep down her throat and moved it back and forth in a fucking motion for almost a minute before pulling it back out to grab a couple more breaths. "That was SO GOOD! MORE, please!" I pumped my own cock as she pumped the dildo in her mouth again and again as deep as possible. She pulled the cock back out for two more deep breaths before sliding it down her throat again. "I'm getting so close! I yelled to the phone." She pumped the dildo down her throat again and again and again. Her face was red from the effort. Then she pulled it back out for another breath. "I'm almost there," I encouraged as she slid the fake cock deep into her throat again and again and again. I was pumping my cock like crazy as I watched her obscene show! "I'm fucking your throat! Don't stop! I'm going to shoot my jizz straight down your throat and into your stomach! More! More! More!" Corrine was clearly running out of oxygen, but I was so very close. Then it happened, "CUM WITH ME, CORRINE! I'm pumping my cock deep in your throat and cumming and cumming and cumming! Feel my cum pouring down into your stomach! Feel how my cock explodes inside of your throat! Feel me cum!"

Corrine was cumming, jerking and spasming, and still pumping the dildo down her throat again and again and again. "CUM HARD, CORRINE! CUM! CUM! CUM!" Then I added, "Pull my cock out of your mouth, I shot my load down your throat and I have nothing left to give. Pull me out."

She pulled the dildo out of her mouth and took a deep gasping breath. Her face, neck, and upper chest were all a brilliant red. She had experienced a powerful climax and she was still shaking and spasming in the aftermath of that orgasm. She had collapsed onto her bed with her legs open and pointing toward the camera; I could see her pussy opening spasming open and closed! When her spasms had mostly subsided I said, "It's time for some rest. Goodnight, my pet." Then I turned off the recording on my phone.

Thursday evening I called Corrine to verify our plans for the weekend. I said that we would go out to dinner before the play, and I hoped that she would wear the wrap skirt and blouse we had purchased.

"Of course I will wear those new clothes! Your wish is my command!"

The other items that I had ordered had arrived. I connected the restraints to various points on the bed. The anal vibrator looked even larger than I had expected.

Friday evening Corrine was wearing the jeans skirt and thin white top when she arrived. I welcomed her with a huge hug and kiss. I slipped my hand under her skirt and verified that she was wearing nothing beneath.

"I am SO HORNY!" She exclaimed after we broke our kiss. "I haven't had an orgasm since our call Wednesday night! I hope that you are planning to take care of that situation!"

"Who is the Master here?" I asked.

"You are, Master Matthew. I didn't mean any disrespect. But I hope that you will take care of my hungry pussy. I need your cock so much!"

"I will give you my cock in due time. Your collar is very lovely."

"Yes, thank you so much for this lovely gift. I will wear it all of the time!"

"If it will make it awkward for work, you may make an exception. But I would like for you to wear it most of the time. Do you wear it when you are home alone?"

"Oh, yes! I love to wear it! I look in the mirror often just to see it around my neck!"

"You are such a good little pet. Would you remove the rest of your clothes? I want you naked except for your collar."

Corrine immediately pulled the tiny top over her head and wriggled out of her skirt. She placed them on her overnight bag and stepped out of her shoes. "I love to look at you dressed like that."

Corrine beamed. She lifted her huge breasts up, offering them to me. She shook her shoulders and allowed her breasts to jiggle and sway for me. "I think that my Master is overdressed for this occasion. Let me help you out of those clothes!"

Corrine removed my shirt and rubbed her naked breasts against my bare chest. She bent down and unbuckled my belt and unfastened my trousers. They dropped to the floor and I stepped out of them. She peeled off my socks, and she piled all of my clothes onto the end of the couch. She moved in front of me and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it through her pursed lips. I groaned, it was an exquisite sensation.

After sucking my cock into her mouth numerous times, my knees were getting weak. She said, "You have some thoughts about what you would like to do this evening?"

"Did you want to watch a movie?"

"Not really, unless that is what you REALLY WANT to do!" She said rubbing her breasts against my chest.

"We had talked about experimenting with double penetration. Would you like to try that?"

"Anything that you would like. Especially anything that will get your cock deep into my pussy!"

"Shall we go to my bedroom?"

"I can barely wait!"

I followed Corrine up the stairs and I could sense the slight aroma of her arousal. I watched her full round bottom as she walked up the steps, and her pussy peeking between her legs as she walked. When we reached my bedroom she spread out on the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees. Give me access to your ass!" I said. She immediately moved into position with her butt high in the air. "This is a BIG anal vibrator so I will need to lubricate you very well."

I took a dollop of Vaseline and rubbed it across her anus. Then I pushed my lubricated finger into her ass. I took more Vaseline and pumped my fingers into her again and again. Then I rubbed another large dollop of Vaseline over the surface of the anal vibrator. "Ready? Here it comes!"

I pressed the huge dildo against her anus, and pressed some more. "Oh, God! That thing is huge!" I pumped it in and out of her ass a few times then pressed it deeper into her anus. Finally the dildo was completely past her sphincter and settled deep in Corrine's ass.

I turned the vibrator on low. "Oh! My! God! That thing is shaking my whole body!"

I instructed Corrine to lie down on her back, I wanted to enjoy this. She did as I asked and I knelt between her legs. Her pussy was dripping with her sweet nectar. I reveled in the taste, but she was begging me to fuck her. "Fuck me please? I need your cock so much! Drive your hard cock deep into my pussy! Fill me with your cock! Fill me with your cum! PLEASE! DO ME NOW!!!"

I moved into position, reached down to turn the vibrator up about half way. Corrine screamed as my cock filled her pussy. I could feel the vibrator rubbing against my cock through the thin membrane separating the two chambers.

I said, "Cum for me Corrine!" and I turned the vibrator up to full power. She screamed and convulsed as I drove my hard cock into her again and again. The vibrations were nearly overwhelming! Her pussy was gripping my cock. The vibrator was shaking my cock. I could feel the wet velvet surface of her pussy rubbing my cock. I exploded! Without warning, I exploded! I shot blast after blast of my hot cum into her depths. I jerked and flailed and pumped and sprayed my essence deep inside Corrine's pussy. I came harder than I thought possible! And still I was jerking and shooting even more of myself into her.

Finally I was totally drained. I reached down and turned off the vibrator. Then I collapsed onto her heaving breasts. We lay together, comatose. Neither of us could have moved if we had wanted to.... which we did not. We just wanted to lie joined, enjoying the blissful connection.

Finally Corrine moved a little. "You get heavy after a while."

I rolled to her side and lightly caressed her breasts and abdomen.

"I know that I need to lose some weight, but it just doesn't seem to happen. I've been using sugar substitutes and trying to watch what I eat and I've lost one stinking pound!"

"I'm sure that it will be hard for you, your genetics do work against you. But carrying too much extra weight is bad for your body, knees and hips break down, diabetes can develop, it is just not good for you. I have heard about a plan that many people have found successful: you weigh all of the food you are going to eat and you plan your meals the night before. No sugar and no wheat flour. Then you eat what you planned and nothing else."

"It sounds simple. No counting calories?"

"I know that there is no counting calories. Tomorrow we can get the details if you want."

"It sounds doable. I'd like to try this!"

"Remember, there is no try, if you are going to do this you need to commit to it."

"Let's look at the plan tomorrow morning. If it is as simple and effective as you have heard I will do it!"

"That's a good pet!" Then I continued, "Tonight would you like some good sugar free frozen yogurt? I think that it is really good. There is a shop not too far from here."

"That sounds yummy. I didn't have much to eat before I came over, and that would be great!"

While Corrine was in the bathroom I pulled out an old but good dress shirt. It was Egyptian cotton so it was a thin, light weight fabric and I had worn it for several years so it was very soft. I removed several of the upper buttons and laid it on the bed. Then I pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt.

When Corrine came back into the room I held the shirt up to her. It fell to below the middle of her thighs. "I assume that you want me to wear this? It's your shirt, right? I would love to wear it!"

She put on the shirt. The soft fabric flowed over her bountiful breasts. The shirt tails in front and back came down to a little above her knees, but the side was significantly higher and covered only a few inches below her hips. The missing upper buttons allowed a substantial amount of her cleavage to show. She looked absolutely sexy in my shirt and of course she wore nothing underneath!

As we drove I slipped my hand under the flap of the shirt tail and caressed her thigh. Corrine sighed and said, "You are going to get me all hot and bothered again!"

"You will soon have some delicious frozen yogurt to help cool you down."

About then we arrived at the yogurt place. Customers stood in line outside to place their orders. There was a line and a little breeze which tugged at Corrine's shirt tail. Of course the front did not button all the way to the bottom of the shirt so the bottom eight inches or so could flip open. I whispered to Corrine, "Unbutton the bottom button of your shirt."

"With this breeze I might end up exposing my pussy to the world!" she said, but she smiled and did as I had asked.

We received our orders and sat in the car to eat it since the breeze made it a bit chilly to be outside. "You really like for me to show off my body, don't you?"

"Yes! It is exciting for me. I love to look at your body and I enjoy seeing others being jealous or lusting for you. Of course I also enjoy touching your body and so much more!"

"Yesss, I especially like the touching and so much more!" she said as she swirled her tongue seductively around her frozen yogurt. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed the ice cream in her hot mouth, suggestively slurping along the surface. "You know that I have been practicing with a toy. I'd like to see what I can do with the real thing!"

We finished our yogurt quickly and headed back to my condo. As we drove Corrine slowly unbuttoned a button at the top of her shirt, then she unbuttoned a button at the bottom of her shirt. She continued this, exposing more and more of her body, until only one button remained.

She unbuttoned the final button as we pulled into my garage. When I opened the door for her, all of her treasures were exposed to my feasting eyes. Corrine noticed that there was a substantial bulge in the front of my shorts. "I hope that is for me!" she exclaimed as she touched my cock through my shorts.

I took her hand and helped Corrine step out of the car. The shirt pulled back to give me an even more complete view of her nearly nude body. We headed directly to my bedroom and Corrine immediately headed to my bed, dropping the shirt along the way. She lay on her back on my bed with her head hanging over the edge. "Come here, big boy! You have something that I want!" She was staring straight towards my hardening cock. When I was within reach she grabbed my cock and drew me to her.

She pulled me closer and closer until my cock was in her mouth and my legs were against the edge of the bed. She quickly sucked me into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my engorged cockhead. When she was convinced that I was as hard as I could ever get she pulled my hips forward until I could feel my cock pressing into her throat. When she relaxed and took a deep breath she said, "I want you to fuck my mouth and throat until you shoot your sperm straight into my stomach! I want your cock so deep in my throat that your balls are pressing hard against my nose! I want you to fuck me in the mouth and throat like nothing you have ever done before! And I want to cum and CUM and CCUUMMM while you are fucking my face! NOW FUCK ME!!!"