Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine came hard. She frantically grabbed my arm as spasms rocked her body and her knees turned to jelly. I watched her bountiful breasts bouncing and shaking as her body convulsed with her powerful contractions. I supported her while her orgasmic wave rolled through her and she finally regained a little bit of her composure. When we looked back at the boys they appeared to be awestruck.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Can we go home?" Corrine asked.

"Of course." I replied.

When we reached the car and sat down, I could see that the inside of her thighs was completely coated with her vaginal fluids. "What you do to me! That was a massive orgasm and you never even touched me! You fucked me with your mind! It's almost like you fucking me with your cock, except you can do it in public!"

"And you loved it!"

"Yes, I did! And I want you to do that to me in all of ways you can think of!"

As we drove along I said, "When you come over next Friday, I want you to be naked except for your shoes. You can wear a raincoat from your house to the car and until you are out of your own neighborhood. But I want you to be driving across town totally naked except for your shoes and your collar, of course."

"What if I'm stopped by the police?"

"I guess that he will get quite an eye full won't he? You will need to drive carefully, being in an accident like that would be hard to explain, don't you think?" I paused. "When you get to my place, you can come in either through the garage or the front door. It will be unlocked for you so you can walk right in."

"I will have to come up your walk naked?"

"I will not have the porch light on, so it will be somewhat dark. Or you can come in through the garage, it's your choice. But I DO want you to be naked as you drive over and when you enter my house!" I said forcefully.

"Yes, Master!" Corrine replied.

I changed the subject, "Do you want to take your new clothes home or leave them here?"

"I could have a place to put my new clothes and a few things?" Corrine asked excitedly.

"Yes, there is plenty of space in my closet and I can rearrange a few things to give you a dresser drawer."

"That would be SO WONDERFUL! Thank you!"

We had arrived at my condo and I moved a few things to open up a drawer for Corrine. She was so excited; it was as if I had given her the Hope Diamond. She hung up her clothes and said that she would bring a few items over next week. "I don't have any big plans for next weekend, but thought that we could have a quiet time together. Maybe we could try out a few ideas that I have?"

"All of your ideas seem to be good ones; at least they all make me CUM!"

"You're not getting tired of cumming so much, are you?"

"NO! I don't think that I will ever be tired of cumming with you! You get me so excited! I think that I'm going to die! Then you make me cum like crazy! I will never get tired of sex and cumming with you!"

"It will be all week until I see you again. Now remember, you're not allowed to cum without my permission! Right?"

"Yes, Master! I will be crazy horny and naked when I arrive. I hope that you will be prepared for me!

4.

We spoke on the phone nearly every evening and Corrine was clearly extremely horny by the end of the week. I contemplated telling her to cum one night, but decided against that. I asked her to call me from her car when she was getting close to my condo on Friday night.

When she called I opened the garage door and turned on the garage lights. Then I unlocked my front door. She had the choice of walking naked through my brightly lit garage or walking naked in the semi-darkness up my walk to the unlocked front door. I was pretty sure that she would choose the front door.

Corrine walked through the front door, dropped her overnight bag, kicked off her shoes, and ran into my arms. She was totally nude except for her collar and she looked great. She kissed me fiercely and said, " I am so horny I'm about to explode! I want your cock deep inside me NOW! "

I led her over to my recliner, sat down, and said, "Come here and take me into your hungry pussy. Straddle me and ride my cock until we both erupt!"

She came over and looked at me and the chair. "How?"

I guided her to straddle the arms of the chair and lower herself onto my cock. She wanted my cock SO BAD! As she straddled the chair her legs were spread obscenely wide. Her vaginal lips were spread wide and her clitoral hood was totally exposed. It required some extra effort but she could raise and lower herself onto my cock, completely riding my cock while mostly suspended above it. Our bodies made no contact except her pussy touching my cock. She rested her hands on my shoulders and began to move.

I took her huge breasts in my hands as she moaned while working up and down on my cock. It was strenuous for her but she was on a mission. She leaned into me a little more to use my shoulders for leverage. I took one nipple into my mouth and began to suckle on her tit.

Corrine was moaning and pumping up and down as hard as she could. I reached down to her dripping wet pussy and gathered some of her moisture and began to toy with her clitoris. She bucked in my lap like crazy. "Cum with me! Please? PLEASE!!!"

I began to thrust up into her while she was riding my cock like crazy. I thrust and thrust and thrust up into her until I felt my climax building. Then I said, "CUM, CORRINE! CUM HARD! CUM AND CUM AND CUMMM!!!"

Her pussy clamped tightly around my cock as her body shook with powerful orgasmic contractions. On and on her climax rolled through her as I pumped my cock up into her spasming pussy! She covered my chest and abdomen with the spray of the feminine fluids of her orgasm while I began to spray my semen into her depths. Each of our climaxes continued on and on until Corrine finally collapsed against my wet chest. We clung to each other, panting, for a long time.

"I really needed that!" Corrine said when she had finally regained enough composure to speak

"Would you like some pizza for dinner? Do you want the usual?"

"Sounds great!"

I ordered the pizza and about 30 minutes later the doorbell rang. I handed the cash to Corrine and asked her to retrieve the pizza.

"Like this?" she asked, incredulously.

"Of course!" I replied.