Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later the Uber arrived and we headed to the restaurant. I asked her if she wanted to pick us up at the restaurant in about an hour to take us to the playhouse, and if she wanted to pick us up after the play for the drive home. She agreed and we were on our way.

When we arrived at the restaurant, she opened the door and her eyes went wide as Corrine stepped out of the car. As she had moved to get out, her skirt pulled up and the high slit exposed Corrine's pubic bush, and as she leaned forward to get out the view into her blouse exposed her breasts all the way to her nipples.

"We'll see you in about an hour." I said, and the driver confirmed that.

As the hostess walked us to our table, Corrine caused quite a stir. Her thigh flashed, her breasts wobbled, and everyone along our route took notice. Our waiter and bus boy were extremely attentive, hovering over Corrine's shoulder again and again. After our meals were served I asked the waiter for a bit of privacy and he complied.

Corrine was coming to the end of her meal when I said, "Show me your breasts!"

She paused for a moment to look around. When she realized that she was facing away from most of the room and few if any people would actually be able to see, she nodded. She pulled one enormous breast into my view, then the other. "Play with your nipples." I instructed. Corrine immediately began to stroke and caress her nipples, then she began to pull and twist the erect nubs. Soon she was panting and moaning.

"You may tuck them away, here comes the waiter." We shared a piece of key lime pie for dessert. I paid the bill and we were met by our Uber driver at the door. She held the door and received another erotic show as Corrine stepped into the car. Corrine whispered , "I am SO HORNY after that show in the restaurant." While she had whispered, it was clear from the driver's reaction that she had heard Corrine's comment.

I slipped my hand into the slit of her skirt and caressed her thigh. "I expect that you will be much more aroused before the evening is over."

"Oh! My!" I said, "Cum, Corrine!" And she did! She shook and spasmed for several seconds as an orgasm rippled through her body. I looked at our driver and her eyes were wide in amazement. I smiled at her.

We arrived at the playhouse and our driver was quick to jump out to open the door. She did not attempt to hide her interest in the feminine charms that Corrine displayed as she exited the car. "We will see you after the play is over." I said and she agreed.

Many women were dressed up and some were exhibiting substantial cleavage or flashing a little thigh, but none compared to Corrine! I saw many men pause and stare as she passed by. And several women jabbed their partner with an elbow as well. We enjoyed a glass of wine before the play began, and I enjoyed the scintillating view of my companion!

When the lights went down I slipped my hand into the slit of her skirt and caressed her thigh. I ran it up almost to her pubic hair and back down again. I caressed the inside of her thigh and the top of her leg. Before the end of the first act, Corrine was squirming in her seat. It was a good thing that we were sitting on box seats, so her movements were not terribly noticeable to others.

When intermission arrived, Corrine asked, "Is there any place private we could go for a few minutes?"

While I doubted it, we explored the lobby to see if any such place might exist. We didn't find anyplace even modestly private. So we had another glass of wine before returning to our seats.

I enjoyed the feel of Corrine's leg as the second half unfolded. I allowed myself to caress her even higher, stroking my fingers through her pubic hair and stroking her slit. She was whimpering and moaning quietly as she squirmed in her seat. As the play ended, she whispered, "I'm so horny that I could do you right here, right now!"

"In front of all of these people?"

"Yes, in front of the entire crowd! I need you to take care of me SOON!"

Our driver was right in front waiting for us. She jumped out to open the door and watch Corrine enter the car. She was not disappointed in the show she received.

As we drove toward my home, I resumed my caresses where they had left off. I was soon running my fingers up through Corrine's very wet pussy slit. "Oh! Oh! Please!!"

Then she reached over and pulled down the zipper of my trousers. She immediately pulled out my rampant cock. Then she pulled her skirt up a little more and moved to straddle my lap.

The driver said, "Please don't make a mess of the seat, I just had it cleaned!"

Corrine didn't respond. She just slid my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and let out a happy sigh. She pulled her breasts out of her top, offering them to me. I took one nipple into my mouth and began to thrust up into Corrine's hot pussy as she moaned and writhed on my cock. She was moaning and exhorting me to pump into her harder and deeper. Corrine was beside herself with sexual need as she pumped her hips on my manhood. She was crazed, whimpering and moaning and calling out for me to "FUCK ME HARD!"

Her magnificent breasts bouncing in my face, her pussy sliding up and down my cock, I knew that I would cum soon. I shouted, "CUM FOR ME, CORRINE! CUM HARD! CUM NOW!!"

And she did! Her entire body clenched and jerked. I could feel her pussy gripping and milking on my cock. I thrust into her with wild abandon as my own climax was building and building. Corrine's orgasms built one on top of the next, lifting her higher and higher.

I could feel the volcano building deep inside my body. I thrust up into Corrine's pussy harder and harder as her body shook and spasmed. "CUM!" I shouted again and Corrine's body clenched and jerked even harder than before. Her pussy was spasming around my invading cock, massaging and gripping it with amazing force as I drove my cock through her tight tunnel of love.

My lava was boiling within me and I exploded into her clenching pussy! I shot blast after blast of semen into her welcoming pussy. Corrine continued her orgasmic contractions, she was totally engulfed in the throes of her passion, pumping and flailing on my cock as I poured my essence into her. Finally I had no more to give and I held Corrine against me. Her huge breasts surrounded my neck and face as quivers of pleasure continued to roll through her body.

We had barely regained enough composure to register where we were when the driver pulled into my driveway. She opened the door and we got out, totally disheveled in our appearance. In the dim light from a distant street light and the lights from the interior of the car, my half-hard cock was hanging out of my pants and Corrine's breasts and pussy were on full display. I thanked the driver and gave her a $50 cash tip, "In case you need to clean the upholstery again."

She replied, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen! I would pay good money to watch something like that! Now I'm so hot and horny! When I get home my boyfriend isn't going to know what hit him! Here is my card with my direct number, call me for ANYTHING!"

Corrine and I walked to the door and into the house with our bodies fully exposed.

I had planned for a different sexual adventure for when we got home. We sat down at the kitchen table and enjoyed a glass of wine while we regained our composure. "THAT WAS WILD! I was so hot that I could hardly stand it! If I didn't cum soon I think that I would have melted, or exploded, or something! And then I was fucking you in the back of the Uber! She was watching us, wasn't she?" I nodded. "I've never had sex before with an audience! Knowing that she was watching made it even better!"

After enjoying our wine I suggested that we go upstairs. Corrine readily agreed.

As soon as we were in my bedroom I assumed a totally different persona. "I see you parading around with your tits and cunt hanging out. We're going to teach you what happens to sluts like you!" I reached out and quickly pulled off her skirt and top. "If you're going to be naked out in the park, then you should be completely naked. The three of us are going to teach you what happens to sluts like you! Now bend over if you don't want Big John to hurt you! He's going to fuck your ass until you won't shit right for a week!"

I grabbed some lube and the huge anal vibrator we had used earlier. I rubbed some lube on her anus and on the vibrator, and I shoved it up her ass somewhat roughly. "Please don't hurt me!" Corrine cried. "I'll be a good slut and do what you ask! Just don't hurt me!"

I turned the vibrator on about half way. "Ohhhh!" Corrine wailed. Now Long Black Henry is going to fuck your mouth, he's going to push his huge dong all the way down your throat and into your stomach ... and you're going to help him! And while he is raping your throat, I'm going to rape your pussy! I'm going to fuck your cunt until I have completely ravaged it! And you're going to LOVE IT! You are such a little slut that you will cum and Cum and CUM while we are raping your throat, your ass, and your pussy! In fact, you are such a little slut that you will even help us rape you! And you will cum and Cum and CUM!!!"

"Now take Long Black Henry and feed him down your throat! I'm going to rape your little cunt!"

I gave her the dildo that I had bought for this. It was slightly bigger around than my cock, it was over10" long from tip to balls! She immediately began to lick and kiss the fake cock. "I'll be a good little slut, just don't hurt me! Please!"

I pushed my cock roughly into her wet pussy and said, "Suck that cock and take it all the way down your throat! And cum and Cum and CUM and KEEP CUMMING AND CUMMING AND CUMMING until we have all finished with you!

With my next stroke, Corrine began to spasm and quiver with orgasmic contractions. She slid the long black dildo into her mouth and the beginning of her throat." Take Henry's cock all the way down! "I commanded. I was pumping my cock into her pussy hard and fast. I had just finished a climax a very few minutes before, so I would be able to go for quite a while until my next climax. "Help him fuck your throat like nothing you have ever felt before. He's going to fuck your throat until he is BALLS DEEP in your throat, and you're going to help him!"

Her body was shaking and spasming as her climax rolled on and on. I pounded my cock into her dripping wet pussy, and then I turned the vibrator in her ass up to about three quarters of the way. Her mouth and throat were full of the dildo but she moaned and grunted nonetheless. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders so I could drive my cock even deeper into her pussy. Her pussy was squishing and sloshing with the profuse pussy juices she was producing.

She was sliding the huge black dildo all the way down her throat until the fake balls pressed against her lips. "LET HIM FUCK YOUR THROAT REALLY GOOD!" I said. Corrine pumped the dildo deep in her throat multiple times before pulling it out for a breath. MAKE HIM CUM DOWN YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU CUM AND CUM AND CUM!!!" I commanded.

Corrine pumped the dildo deep into her throat again and again and again, while my cock plunged into the depths of her pussy. I began to thumb her clit while I drove my cock into her dripping wet pussy again and again! Her spasms intensified. Then I reached down to turn up the anal vibrator to full power. The vibrations were shaking her entire pelvic area. The sensation against my cock in the adjoining chamber was massive! "Take Henry's cock and make him CUM!" I shouted as my own climax was rapidly approaching.

Corrine pumped the dildo deep in her throat again and again and again, not pulling it out but continuously thrusting it as deep as possible in her throat. "I'M CUMMING! WE'RE ALL CUMMING! CUM CORRINE! CUM! CUM! CUM!!!" And I poured the last of my semen into her wet spasming depths.

When I had finished, I turned off the vibrator and helped her remove the dildo from her mouth. She lay there quivering and shaking from the effects of her multiple cataclysmic orgasms. I lay there with her, holding her. I pulled covers over both of us and after a while we drifted off to sleep.

We slept in late the next morning. Corrine was a bit sore and messy from the previous night's activities. "What you DID to me! I didn't know that I could CUM that much! In the car! With that woman watching us! I was already SO HOT! Then I knew that she was watching, and it made me even wilder! I had such a wonderful orgasm!" She paused, and continued. "You had planned that whole rape scene, hadn't you?" I nodded. "I had told you about my fantasy and you promised not to force me to do it. But you found a way for me to experience it while I knew that I was safe. It had me going absolutely crazy! I couldn't begin to guess how many orgasms I had! Dozens? Hundreds?? But my throat is a little raw and my ass .... But I wouldn't exchange that experience for ANYTHING! Thank you!"

"Well, I did enjoy myself as well." Then I continued, "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Right now I just want to lie here in this bed and feel you beside me, if that's OK with you."

"Lying beside you is one of my favorite things to do!"

We lay in bed, talking about the play and the other parts of the evening. While we talked I drew patterns on Corrine's arms and abdomen and thighs with my fingers. They were not intended to be erotic, just playful physical contact. However, as time went by I began to move to more sexually sensitive areas... the inside of her thighs, her pubic hair, the sides of her breasts, the hollow of her throat and so forth. It was clear that this was having an effect on Corrine, she was breathing much more deeply, her nipples were firmly erect, and she was opening and closing her thighs just slightly.

I continued to trace my fingers over Corrine's flesh. I traced the contours of her breasts and outlined her areolae, I wandered between her thighs and she opened them to my exploring fingers. I traced the lips of her vagina as well as the lips of her mouth. Corrine allowed me to explore her body freely but her breathing had become almost a pant and her hips were gently pumping and rotating.

I leaned over and kissed her as I concentrated attention on one nipple. She kissed me back fiercely. I sucked on the other breast while continuing to toy with the first. Then I traced my tongue and placed kisses around and over her bountiful breasts before meandering down onto her soft tummy. (She didn't like it to be called her tummy, she thought it made her sound fat!)

I traced a leisurely path across and over her tummy until I finally reached her luxurious pubic bush. I love the aroma and feel of Corrine's rich pubic hair! I nuzzled in her delicious forest before circumventing the seat of her sex. I kissed and licked her wide hips and down onto her thighs. I continued down to the sensitive flesh behind her knees, kissing and nibbling on that tender skin.

Corrine was moaning and pumping her hips up and down, occasionally murmuring encouragements like, "I want you." and "Please take me." and "Make me cum!"

I took my time traveling along her inner thighs, enjoying the soft flesh as I nibbled and sucked on her sensitive skin. When I finally reached the joining of her thighs, I was greeted with the musky aroma of her arousal and her very damp, engorged lips. I extended my tongue and gathered some of her delicious nectar. Corrine moaned loudly. I took my time tracing the lips of her sex and savoring the flavor of her nectar. Her hips were in constant motion pumping up and down with her arousal.

I had traced the lips of her sex numerous times before I dipped my tongue slightly between those delicious lips. Corrine's hips pumped frantically as she tried to increase the contact. I waited until she had settled down a bit before proceeding. I dipped my tongue slightly deeper into her steaming wet slit. Her hips jerked but she understood that she was going to have to wait for her satisfaction. Again and again I dipped deeper and deeper into her steaming font of nectar. It seemed that no matter how much I removed there was more and more of her delicious juice pouring from her sex.

I reminded Corrine, "Remember, you cannot cum without my permission!" She groaned but nodded. I thrust my tongue deep into her and her hips lurched up against me. I flicked my tongue over her clitoris. Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly. "Please!" she cried. I continued to stroke her clit with my tongue while I slipped two fingers into her wet womanhood. I found the toughened bundle of nerve endings that is her G-spot and stroked that sexual trigger. Her hips jumped and she moaned loudly, her body was nearly rigid and trembling. Her orgasm was so close and it was requiring all of her willpower to resist the overwhelming climax that was roaring within her.

"Is this what you want?" I asked as I moved to place my cockhead at the entrance to her sex. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she nodded. I pumped my cock deep into Corrine's hungry pussy. She rose to meet me. On my second stroke I whispered, "Cum, Corrine, cum for me." And her body was engulfed with the powerful orgasm she had been holding in check for so long. I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on my invading cock. Her powerful contractions ripped through her again and again.

Eventually she said, "Every time I think that I have experienced the most powerful sexual climax possible, you figure out a way to take me to a more amazing experience! If a woman were to experience an orgasm like that ONCE in her lifetime, she would be happy! But you have found ways to give me more and more fantastic climaxes, again and again! I don't want to share you, but sometimes I feel selfish to get all of this for myself!"

"Delayed pleasure has its own benefits. And I derive great pleasure watching your responses. Of course, I also receive a great amount of pleasure from the sex we share as well."

After we had recovered and had eaten brunch, I suggested another walk around the lake. She agreed. I suggested that she wear one of her new wrap skirts that I had purchased yesterday along with a spaghetti strap top. She said that she would need a safety pin to hold the waist of the skirt together because she had not had the opportunity to move the button.

I found a safety pin and she put on the skirt; the sides of the wrap did not meet. In fact, the waist barely met. This meant that her leg and thigh would be exposed all the way to her waist! The slit was over her left leg, but if it were in the middle she would be exposed all the way to her pussy! The thin spaghetti strap top revealed even more! The top half of her breasts was completely exposed, and the rest was clearly discernable through the soft, thin fabric. Her nipples were poking large points in the thin cloth and every movement and jiggle was easily seen. Corrine was a walking wet dream!

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and we headed out. It was early Sunday afternoon and the park was busy. I saw several young guys checking out Corrine's body as we walked. "God! I feel like I'm practically naked walking around in a public park! I'm so horny! My pussy is so wet! I can actually feel some of my juices trickling down my thighs!"

"Yes, you definitely DO look HOT! Have you noticed how many guys have been checking you out? Does it get you excited thinking about all of those guys lusting for your body?""

Yes!" She answered breathily.

"You see those three boys? Can you see their hard cocks straining to escape and ravage your hot body? Those boys are filled with lust while looking at your body. Does that make you hot and horny? Are you excited? "

All Corrine could do is moan.

"Look at those horny boys! Look at their hard, horny cocks lusting for YOU. Corrine, cum! CUM! CUM!!"