Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need any more of an invitation than that! I pressed forward as she pulled me into her mouth. I felt my cock slide past the entrance to her throat and continue until I felt my balls pressing against her face. I pumped a few short strokes with my cock firmly in the depths of her throat and then I backed off.

Corrine took a couple deep breaths then pulled me into her mouth again. I pumped forward more readily this time, knowing that she really COULD take my cock deep into her throat. I pumped into her mouth and throat several more times before I pulled back.

Before I pressed forward again, Corrine said, "I want you to FUCK MY MOUTH AND THROAT! REALLY FUCK ME!!!" Then she took a couple more breaths and pulled me into her mouth again. I thrust deep into her mouth. My balls were pressing firmly against her nose. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them while I drove my cock into her throat again and again. I backed out to let her catch a breath, then I drove my cock deep into her throat again. I could feel my climax building and I shouted, "CUM FOR ME CORRINE! CUM! CUM! CUM!" And I slammed my cock deep into her throat again and again and again. Her orgasm shook her entire body. Her chest and neck and face were red from its effects. I continued to fuck her throat as my own climax was building and building within me. I thrust deep into her spasming throat still again and again and again until my climax erupted deep down her throat, pouring my lava-like semen down her throat and directly into her stomach. Blast after blast pumped into her spasming throat until I was empty. Then I pulled my softening cock out of Corrine's throat and mouth.

She took a shuddering gasp of breath, then another. When I asked if she was OK, she said that she thought that she was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen and the intensity of her orgasm!

I started to apologize but she stopped me. "I think that was the best sexual experience of my life, and we have had some really exceptional experiences since we have been together! Being able to do that for you was a huge turn-on for me. I have heard that oxygen deprivation can intensify a person's orgasm, and now I am a believer! We can't do that every night, but I DO WANT to do it again!"

"Well, it was certainly a wonderful experience for me, nothing that I have done before has ever come close. But if it put you in danger in any way...." I trailed off unable to even finish that thought.

"I am confident that, should I have lost consciousness, you would have taken perfect care of me. I know that I am safe with you and you will always keep me safe." She paused then continued, "You may stretch my boundaries from time to time, you can make me need to cum so badly that I think I might lose my mind or simply melt, you can make me cum so hard that I'm sure I will pass out, but I know that you will always keep me safe."

I nearly wept at her words. The confidence and trust that she held for me was staggering! "Thank you for your confidence in me. That was absolutely beautiful and I will endeavor to live up to the trust you place in me." Then I moved her around in the bed and simply held her after pulling the covers over our naked bodies.

I awoke to the sound of the toilet flushing, then the sight of Corrine's naked body crossing my bedroom. I slipped out of bed and relieved myself then crawled back into my bed beside her. She was clearly in a playful mood as she leaned over me, dragging her bountiful breasts over my chest. I started to reach for them but she pinned my arms down saying, "I am your sex slave, your concubine, your geisha. I am here to service you. You are to do nothing except to enjoy!"

Who was I to object?

Corrine continued to caress my chest with her breasts and nipples. She managed to make her nipples contact with mine again and again. I could feel that my nipples were rigidly erect. She moved upwards and placed one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked on it voraciously. Then she repeated with her other breast and nipple. When I had finished sucking on her breasts her nipples were very fat and greatly elongated.

She dragged her wet breasts down across my chest until her mouth was even with my nipples. She kissed one then the other of my hard nipples. While I had never considered a man's nipples to be an erogenous area, she proved that they definitely are! She kissed them then sucked on them and finally clamped her teeth and pulled on them just to the fine line between pleasure and pain.

My cock was hard and drooling pre-cum by that point. She moved lower and I could feel the softness of her huge breasts pressing against my cock. She smeared the pre-cum over her bountiful breasts and placed my hard manhood between those beauties. Then she began to move up and down, masturbating me using her breasts. On each stroke I could see the head of my cock appearing from the soft valley of her breasts. It was divine!

After several minutes of this Corrine moved further down my body until her face was directly above my penis. She opened her mouth and blew her warm breath onto my cockhead, then she extended her tongue and delicately licked all around that sensitive head. I was going crazy! She began sucking forcefully while bobbing her head on my cock. As I was about to blast my cum into her mouth she pulled back and began blowing her warm breath onto my engorged manhood, simultaneously warming and chilling the wet surface. I moaned, "Ooohh." After several moments passed she took my cockhead into her mouth again, swirling her tongue deliciously around the sensitive head. Then she sucked my cock deep into her mouth until I could feel it pressing against the entrance of her throat. She bobbed and sucked on my cock until my balls were boiling! I was just ready to erupt when she pulled back again! "Please!" I exclaimed.

"I want to be certain that you are 'ready'!" she said.

"I am SO ready!" I exclaimed.

"You want to cum? You really want to CUM?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Do you want me to cum too?"

I nodded again. I didn't trust my voice.

She lowered her breasts and massaged my cock for a minute or two. Then she took my cock into her mouth again. Her tongue swirled around and around. She lapped at my frenulum and explored my urethra with her tongue. Then she swirled her tongue around my cockhead some more. Finally she began to suck on my cock. She sucked hard and took me deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on my nearly exploding cock taking me into her mouth until I could feel it pressing against her throat. Again and again, sucking hard and deep until I knew that I was going to explode. Just as my cock ejected the first blast of my cum into her mouth I shouted, "CUM!"

Corrine's entire body began to spasm! Her mouth became the most powerful vacuum ever as she moaned and spasmed with her own powerful orgasm. She sucked and pumped on my cock, taking shot after hot load of my semen in her mouth and down her throat. Her orgasm roared on and on and her head bounced up and down as she moaned and sucked and spasmed.

My climax seemed never ending. I shouted, "CUM HARD!" And her body shook and spasmed even more powerfully. She held onto my cock and I could feel her moans vibrating my manhood as she continued to pump and suck voraciously on me. Her orgasm was shaking her and she was not going to release my cock! She continued to pump and suck on my cock, drawing every drop of my semen into her hungry mouth. Even when there was nothing left to give, she continued to pump and suck my cock. I was totally spent by the time her body began to settle down from the spasms of her orgasm.

She crawled up my body and pressed her huge breasts against my bare chest as she settled down on me. She shifted slightly to one side with her breasts enveloping my chest and kissed me deeply. "Did I take good care of my Master?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You are wonderful!" I said, kissing her again. We basked in the glow of our powerful orgasms. Then we drifted off to sleep.

It was late morning when we next awoke. Corrine asked if we could look up the information on the eating plan I had mentioned the night before. We padded naked to my computer and she sat her bare bottom on my leg. I found the site and we reviewed the requirements: no sugar, no flour, three meals a day (no snacks between), weigh your food, plan your meals in advance. Corrine said that it appeared doable and she agreed to start with the program on Monday. I was thrilled, it would be much better for her health to lose the weight and she would have a more attractive body too.

We also found a series of exercises for women with larger breasts. Most of these were low impact activities that would firm butt, legs, tummy, and core, but there were also a group designed to increase the apparent size of breasts, improve their support, and strengthen back muscles to support the weight of those large breasts. We printed out a selection of these exercises for Corrine to use.

I gave her the dress that I had bought for the dance club. "You will take me to a dance club and dance with me all evening if I wear this?" she asked.

"Yes, absolutely!" I confirmed.

"We could go next weekend if I wear this dress?"

"Certainly!" I said. "Of course, standard rules apply!"

"I know. No bra, no panties! Right?"

"Right!"

"Can I try it on now?"

"Sure! Do you want to go upstairs?"

I could try it right here, couldn't I? "

"Of course."

She began to pull the micro-dress over her head. As she pulled it further down her body the fabric was stretched nearly to its limit. The horizontal stretch seemed to reduce the length, which was already minimal. As she pulled it into place as best she could, her nipples were barely covered and her breasts were massively bulging over the top. The bottom of the dress was just at the bottom of her butt and her pussy was only about an inch from being on display. "I guess that I should drop a few inches before I wear this in public." she said with some disappointment in her voice.

"That decision is entirely up to you. But we might be pushing the 'not get arrested' rule a little bit as is." I commented.

"It will cover a little more after I lose some weight, right?"

"It should be about 27 or 28 inches long. Let's measure." I found a tape measure and extended it to 27". It extended from the middle of her breasts to about four inches down her thighs.

"That still doesn't cover a whole lot! But at least I wouldn't be totally exposed to the whole world! As is, two moves on the dance floor and my boobs would be totally exposed and so would my pussy!"

"I have promised to take you to a dance club whenever you were ready to wear that dress. The decision is entirely up to you!"

"I know. And I know that I will have to wait a while until this eating plan has a chance to show some results." She said a little sadly. "It WILL show results, won't it?"

"I have several friends and acquaintances who swear by this plan. They have all lost a significant amount of weight and have kept it off!"

"Yes, that may be the most important part, keeping it off. Nearly everyone has lost weight at one time or another, keeping it off is the real problem. Since it seems to be very effective, I will start on the plan on Monday. I will also start on the exercises, too. I want to be able to go on long walks and hikes and camping and all that other stuff you have talked about! I want to tone up and be able to do so much more with you!"

"That will be wonderful! Would you like to take a picnic to the park? Then we could take a walk around the lake. Maybe afterwards we could stop at the clothing store and get a couple of additional casual outfits?"

"I love that idea! What do you want to do for food?"

"I think that I have some salami and pepperoni and probably a couple kinds of cheese. Why don't you rummage through the fridge and see what you can find? I will grab a cooler from the garage."

"You're going out to the garage naked?"

"The garage door is closed, it is less risky than being out on the patio naked and we have done that!"

"I still can't believe that I actually did that! OK, I'll get things started in here."

Corrine found the cold meats, cheeses, and some fruit. We packed a nice little lunch, then went to put on some clothes. She wore the jeans skirt and the red front tie blouse, I wore shorts and a t-shirt. Neither of us wore anything underneath.

I found a spot with a lovely view of the lake. We spread out a blanket and opened the food. Corrine sat Indian style and I could see all of the way to heaven's gate. She had tied the top at the very ends of the tails so that she displayed nearly all of her bountiful breasts to my eyes whenever she leaned forward to get another bite of food. I was thoroughly aroused as I watched her show!

We cleared up the remains of our picnic and walked along the path beside the lake. But there were no secluded or even a little bit secluded places for us to indulge our passion. I asked her if she wanted to do it in the car, but that was also pretty exposed and she reminded me that we are not high school kids, we do have places where we can enjoy our intimate contact without fear of actual exposure.

As we drove to the clothing store I took her hand in mine and sucked on her fingers. I knew how erotically stimulating that is for her. She was squirming in her seat by the time we arrived at the store. Having been there before, she headed straight to the young women's section. She picked out a faux leather wrap skirt in size 6! She tried it on and the waist just barely met, leaving a huge gap all the way up to her waist. "I'll be losing some weight, and I can move the button as my waist shrinks. Besides, don't you like the effect?" My cock was hard and tenting out the front of my shorts, so it was clear that I liked the effect!

Then she picked out a black wrap, also in a size 6. Both items only extended a very few inches down her plump thighs. We needed no more discussion about that.

She moved to the casual tops. She picked out a couple spaghetti strap tops with a very low bodice. They showed off her nipples though the thin fabric, plus a substantial amount of her cleavage! She picked out a little tube top in bright neon yellow that exposed her entire midriff and most of her breasts. Then she picked out a spaghetti strap camisole type top made from the softest, silkiest fabric I have ever seen. It flowed like water over her beautiful breasts, hugging every curve and clinging almost like a second skin. But as she tried it on, when she would lean forward, it tipped out to reveal nearly the entirety of her breasts!

Then I suggested that we look for a long dress. She seemed puzzled at that at first. As we looked at the dresses I saw one in a bright red and pulled it out to look at. It had a deep 'V' in front, with a huge slit in the front of the skirt. Actually the dress only closed at the waist with a belt and decorative buckle. The bodice was a soft, thin, semi-transparent fabric. I picked out a size 8 for Corrine to try on.

Because she normally wears a size 14, the belt was in the very end and both the bust and skirt openings were extremely revealing. Both her navel and nearly all of her thigh were exposed! In fact, as she walked I could occasionally get a glimpse of her pubic bush! I added this to the collection of items to purchase.

I was VERY HAPPY to pay the bill as we left the store.

"When do you expect me to wear THAT dress?"

"I don't really know. I liked it and I thought that you looked extremely HOT in it! Maybe there will be a wedding for us to attend? Or maybe you can wear it to the ballet or a play?"

"Maybe after I lose a few pounds?"

"Maybe...."

We were driving back to my condo. I said, "I would like for you to take off your skirt and top."

"You want me to be riding around town naked?"

"You can keep your shoes on if you like." I replied.

Corrine shook her head, but did as I asked. I was completely obvious as I watched her breasts bounce and jiggle as we drove. Then I asked her to lift them up for me, which she did. I asked her to caress her pussy, which she did. It was clear that she was becoming aroused, as was I. Finally I asked her to dip her fingers into her wet pussy to give me a taste of her nectar. I sucked on her fingers voraciously. She was squirming in her seat when I asked for another taste. I repeated this again and again until we were in my garage.

As soon as the car was stopped she threw open the door and jumped out, exclaiming, "You've GOT TO FUCK ME NOW!!!" And she leaned back on the hood of the car.

I took her at her word, dropped my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I lifted her legs up off the floor and stepped between her thighs, pressing my rigid erection into her wet womanhood. I slipped into her completely in one smooth stroke. She began pumping her hips up and down wanting to satisfy the need that had been building all afternoon. I was thoroughly aroused and needed no encouragement; I pumped deep into Corrine forcefully again and again. She was whimpering and moaning, her head was whipping back and forth, and her breasts were bouncing wildly with every thrust.

She urged me on and on as my climax was building and building. As I approached my pinnacle, I shouted, "Cum Corrine!! Cum NOW! CUM, CUM, CUM!!!"

Corrine's body clenched and jerked. I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on my cock as I drove through her tight opening. And I EXPLODED into her spasming depths. I sprayed my jism into her, painting her cervix with my semen! She shook and spasmed as I pumped my essence deep into her spasming pussy. Even as I poured the last of my semen into her, Corrine's pussy continued to pulse and contract.

When the effects of her orgasm began to diminish, Corrine wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and she kissed me again and again and again. "Thank you! You know how to inflame my passion to the boiling point, and then you satisfy me so wonderfully! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know how I can ever give you enough to ever show how much this means to me!"

I held her, her body wrapped around mine with her butt supported by the hood of the car. "You know that I do get some pleasure from all of this, too!"

"I know, but you give me so much! I am the luckiest woman alive! I am your happy slave! I will do ANYTHING you ask! ANYTHING!!!"

"I am certain that you will. And over time, you will have the opportunity to prove that again and again."

"Yes, Master! It will be my absolute pleasure, Master!"

"It is about time for us to get ready for dinner and the play."

"Do you want me to wear THAT new dress?"

"Not tonight. We will save that for another time. I want to see you in the wrap skirt and blouse. But let's take our new purchases into the house, OK?"

Oh, yes!"

We gathered the packages and picked up our clothes, then walked naked into the house. We headed up to my bedroom and then to the shower together. I enjoyed washing Corrine's curvatious body, her breasts, her butt, her breasts, her abdomen, her breasts.... She also had fun as she washed my body; some parts were attended to extremely well. We were both highly aroused when the shower was over.

I had arranged for an Uber car to pick us up to take us to dinner. As requested, Corrine put on the wrap skirt that barely met at the waist, providing a slit that exposed her leg almost to her hip. And she wore the slinky wrap blouse that clung to every curve of her breasts and exposed a massive amount of cleavage. I wore a suit and tie, but chose to go commando as well.

I waited in the living room while she finished her makeup and hair. When she walked down the stairs it nearly took my breath away! Her leg and thigh was exposed with each step. Her huge breasts bobbled and swayed. She was a walking, talking, breathing sex doll! And she was with ME!