Corrupted Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo! Guys, it's Lex!" He called out, immediately drawing the attention of a few of the other players who eagerly joined on.

"You're popular with the football team?" Jasmine sighed, almost not surprised by anything that had to deal with Alex anymore.

"I'm a surprisingly good wingman." Alex smirked. "It's like I just...know which girls are ready to put out."

This made Jasmine roll her eyes. She almost felt stupid for not putting that together. It was at that point that her existence was fully noticed by the team who gave her curious glances.

"Hi Jazz." One of the players greeted, flashing a dazzling smile before he seemed to put together that Jasmine and Alex didn't arrive separately.

"Hi Steve." Jasmine replied to Daisy's ex, immediately understanding the questioning look. "It's not like that. Me and Alex are...friends?"

Alex's eyes widened as he gave a curious look down to Jasmine. "Friends..." He said as if it were in a foreign language that he wasn't familiar with before shrugging it off.

"You coming to the party tonight?" One of the larger players asked gleefully, shaking his dreadlocks out of his face as he took a drink of water from the bottle in his hand. The rest of the gathering team murmured a sound of hopeful agreement.

Alex's grin became wider and wider until it was a full-blown smile, almost off putting in its intensity. "You won't need me, Devon. Trust that."

There was a slight pause before the team roared with approval, high fiving each other in celebration. But Jasmine was busy staring at Alex's smile. The team clearly took his words on this matter as gospel. But she knew from Daisy's description how little sex seemed to excite him, especially with what she would expect from an Incubus. He was only that happy when someone, usually Daisy, was being utterly humiliated. The unanswered question of why Alex wanted her to walk with him here sent a chill through her body. Alex noticed.

"In fact, I'd go as far as to say...15 of you are getting some new pussy tonight." Alex continued with a chuckle. "New for you, anyway. I'd bet on it."

It was like the word 'bet' set the team ablaze and odds and amounts and what qualified as getting pussy began to get discussed in quick and frantic succession. Interestingly enough, 'getting pussy' for the terms of the bet apparently referred to any orifice on a girl where a dick would fit. Handjobs didn't count. Jasmine watched the obviously practiced display with both intrigue and disgust. There was something about this that wasn't right, besides the obvious of a bunch of guys placing bets on how many of them were going to fuck a girl they'd never fucked before. Alex seemed at home in the chaos, offering the occasional suggestion before adding, "Actually, I change my bet to 18. Tristen will be getting some. And he should count for 3 people."

This caused another roar of excitement, agreement, and laughter among the group as they began changing their bets. Jasmine rolled her eyes as she looked over to Tristen, one of the smaller team members, who'd just begun blushing profusely in the distance. Not part of the bets, but clearly close enough to hear about his inclusion. She'd flirted with him before, just to test his reputation about being hopeless with girls, and the rumors clearly had merit. He had zero game. In fact, if it had a number value to it, it would probably be negative. "If Tristen doesn't get laid, shouldn't you all lose 3 points?" She pointed out.

It was as if Jasmine had been more or less invisible until those words left her lips. It was a weird sensation. It wasn't exactly rare for that group of horn dogs to take a crack at her, especially when she wasn't with the other girls, but it was as if arriving with Alex immediately took her off the radar despite being introduced as a 'friend'. But they definitely paid attention after she spoke. There was a silence and then everyone instinctively looked to Alex, who continued grinning.

"Sounds right to me. Keeping my bet as is." Alex chuckled, watching the chaos renewed as people changed their bets.

Jasmine was still trying to figure out Alex's role here. Why was this so entertaining for him? It wasn't like he should care if the football team likes him or not. Why did he care? What did this have to do with-? Jasmine's eyes widened as it finally clicked. She looked up at Alex, her brows narrowing in fury. "You didn't!"

Alex flashed one of his more condescending smirks. It was as if Jasmine were a dog who had finally performed a trick he thought she should have been capable of ages ago. He leaned down and whispered seductively in her ear. "Of course, I did."

A small gasp escaped Jasmine's lips as she realized that there were a team of horny football players that were literally betting on how many of them would fuck Daisy tonight, whether they knew they were or not. Growling, Jasmine whispered in Alex's ear. "That's too far, Sir!"

"Oh, relax." Alex replied, whispering back and then continuing on to give her a little bit of insider information.

As soon as Jasmine heard it, the words fell from her lips before she knew what she was saying, "I bet 25!" As soon as she said it, her hands instantly covered her mouth realizing what she'd just done.

Alex threw back his head into a loud laugh, clearly enjoying the words as much as Jasmine's reaction to saying them. "You heard her! 25! Is that with or without the Tristen bonus?"

Jasmine found herself trembling. She could take it back. It wouldn't be difficult. It would be embarrassing but not difficult. But when she looked over to Alex, there was such a look of pride on his face that she let out a defeated sigh. "With..."

After the predictable roar of laughter, Steve gave her a curious look. "What did he tell you?"

"Trade secret." Alex answered with a wink. Despite the clear unfairness with Jasmine being privy to knowledge that the others involved in the bet didn't have, no one questioned it. As Alex and the others finalized the bets, Jasmine was looking inward and not entirely happy with what she saw there. Not that she was always the most morally angelic person ever but betting along with the others seemed like an exceptionally fucked up act.

"I know what you're thinking." Alex's voice suddenly broke through Jasmine's thoughts, drawing her attention. To her surprise, it was just the two of them again and the others were back to their practice. She'd been deeper into her thoughts than she'd realized.

"You're not going to that party." He continued casually.

The command snapped Jasmine out of it and her eyes narrowed in irritation. "Oh? And just why not? It's fine for Daisy to have a train of guys on her and not me?"

"So dramatic." Alex replied, rolling his eyes. "Not to mention, you would be going to the party to stop her. Not that you could. Besides, that's against the rules."

"Oh. There's rules now?" Jasmine huffed, crossing her arms.

"There's always rules. Those that take place in the bet can't directly affect the outcome outside of their own actions. Otherwise, someone would bet low and then sabotage the whole night and where would the fun in that be?"

"I don't care about the bet." Jasmine growled. "I just...I got swept up in the moment. That's all."

"You bet that 23 guys would fuck your best friend tonight." Alex challenged with a large grin. "That is one Hell of a moment to be swept up in."

Jasmine let out a groan. "You said they could make her cum. Once she figures that out..."

"Blood in the water." Alex finished the thought, apparently done with his work there as he began to head back the way they came. "It should be quite entertaining to see just how much my slut will live up to her title. It will definitely be quite the night. For both of you in fact."

It took a second for Jasmine to realize that she was implied in that last part. Her head snapped in Alex's direction, also noticing that his pace back home was significantly slower than when they were arriving. "Both of us?"

"Well, I have to keep an eye on you, don't I? Can't have that conscience of yours ruining the show. So, you're going to stay with me tonight."

Jasmine's heart began to pound in her chest at the words, and despite the fact that she was sure that he could probably hear it and see a variety of other signs of her excitement, she still didn't want to give him the satisfaction of admitting it. "Oh really? And what if I have plans and don't want to stay with you tonight?"

Alex stopped walking and looked down at Jasmine, his gaze intensely burning into her own. "Then I'd make you."

Jasmine bit her bottom lip, pretty sure she'd have to change her panties now. She really hoped that he couldn't tell how wet that threat had made her. She was supposed to be mad at him. Regardless, she was about to give a cheeky response when he continued.

"And you'd lose the benefits that you'd get tonight for staying over willingly. Benefits that only last for tonight, mind you. Until I feel you should get them again."

"Benefits?" Jasmine asked, both aroused and curious now.

"I'll actually answer your questions about the supernatural." Alex responded, beginning to walk again knowing that Jasmine would follow. "I reserve the right to not answer questions I want to lord over you for later, but we'll have all night. You should get plenty of information from me that you've only dreamed about."

"You're...bribing me?" Jasmine asked incredulously.

"Yes. I am." Alex smiled as he looked over to Jasmine, closely inspecting her reaction. "Don't think of it as choosing between the slut and me. Think of it as, choosing whether we have a nice, spirited conversation or whether I leave you gagged and bound in my living room and ignore you as I read all night. And before you ask, making you my thrall is not on the table in either case."

"You have such a way with words." Jasmine grumbled with a deep sigh. "Can I have a freebie now?"

Alex raised a skeptical eyebrow but seemed amused by the idea. "Depends."

Jasmine took that as a green light and went ahead. "Can I touch you?"

Alex looked surprised for just a second before he let out a chuckle. "No."

"So, it's not just Daisy then." Jasmine pondered out loud. As far as she could remember thinking back, Jasmine couldn't recall anyone actually touching Alex directly. "You'd give anyone who touched you that good feeling. How do you avoid that? Is it just an incubus thing?"

"You can find out tonight." Alex replied with a wink, the pathway to his house visible in the distance.

"I'm free now." Jasmine offered, fidgeting awkwardly, the idea of Alex actually giving legitimate information a mouthwatering prospect.

"Of course, you are. But the party is tonight. Besides, I'm very curious to see how you'll dress for me when you know that I'm expecting you." Alex replied, licking his lips.

Jasmine's face burned red immediately before she did her best to regain her composure. "Maybe I'll just wear my frumpy pajamas." It was clear that she wasn't to follow him home right now, though she was curious what would happen if she tried anyway.

"Such a tease." Alex purred. "Besides, you're forgetting that I can see what the slut sees. Your pajamas are far from frumpy." With a wink, Alex waved and headed down the path to his house.

Jasmine let out a frustrated groan. So close and yet so far away. Not to mention, it made her curious how often he watched her through Daisy's eyes. The feeling of arousal, fear, and curiosity that tended to war between her when Alex was concerned warred in her body as she walked home. She really did feel for Daisy, but the more she thought about it, the less she could realistically do about it. Getting the information was her best bet.

***

Daisy felt like she was going to die. Her heart wouldn't stop pounding, she had to keep fighting her tears back, and her body was trembling with so many emotions that she didn't even know what they were anymore. It would have been one thing if Alex had given her the order to do immediately like it had been with Jessica's dad, but she had over a day to think about this.

The music from the party could be heard half a block away, which is exactly where Daisy stood, the frat house visible. It was then that what she was about to do became viscerally real. The only thing that kept her from running home was the idea of failure. Alex told her that this would entertain him. Did she really want to fail him? What if he was watching right now? She looked over to the house again and let out a whimper. The longer she stood here, the less time she had to fuck.

As terrifying as it was, Daisy took the first step and then the next, her heels clattering against the sidewalk. She knew it wasn't just fear sending surges of adrenaline through her. Panties and a bra seemed rather pointless given what she was planning so Daisy could feel her nipples pressing hard against the top that didn't quite fit her as much as it should anymore and her inner thighs becoming wet with her sluttiness. And there was nothing else to call it. The fact that even part of her excited about this said more about her than anything.

Finally getting to the door, the music became that much louder once Daisy entered. Devon stood by the door and his eyes widened immediately at the sight. Truth be told, Daisy knew she was quite an eyeful right now. That was the point. Even before the changes Alex was making to her began to take effect, this outfit was meant to be very tight. But with them, it was as if her boobs were barely contained in her off the shoulder black top. This was further complimented by the short and equally tight latex skirt hugging her now wider hips. The heels only tied the look together even more.

She looked like she was going to be dancing on a pole and Devon clearly appreciated it. "Can I come in?" Daisy asked as sultry as she could manage, letting him know with her own gaze how aware she was of where his eyes continued to rest, and it wasn't on her face.

"You can come wherever you want." Devon answered, grinning widely.

"Promises, promises." Daisy purred, trying not to laugh at Devon's reaction. He knew her well enough to know that the appropriate reaction to that little innuendo was a roll of the eyes and probably a middle finger. Instead Daisy flashed him a sly smirk and continued, "Booze?"

Devon raised an eyebrow knowing full damn well that Daisy wasn't 21, but clearly not caring as he motioned towards the kitchen.

"Save a dance for me?" Daisy asked with a wink as she looked over her shoulder, making her way to the alcohol. She was going to need it. Assuming alcohol worked on thralls. Even if it didn't, at least being drunk would explain her uncharacteristic behavior. She could feel the eyes on her, the longer she remained at the party. It was predictably, mostly guys but the girls that were there either sneered at the display of what she was wearing or they looked like they wanted to rip it off of her as much as the guys.

Daisy scanned the large dining room after she'd gotten two Dixie cups of liquid regretful decisions when she finally caught her first target. Might as well go big. Walking over to one of the smaller couches, Daisy sat down next to Tristen, offering him the second cup.

"What's this for?" Tristen asked confusedly, accepting the offering.

"It's beer. It gets you drunk." Daisy replied with a smirk.

"I know that." Tristen stated, furrowing his brow. "Why are you giving me some? What's wrong with it?"

"Paranoid, much?" Daisy rolled her eyes and took an obvious sip from her own cup, opened her mouth for him to prove she really drank it and then switched the cups. "There. That better?"

"I guess..." He muttered. "Still don't get why you're giving it to me. Or talking to me for that matter."

"Well, this is your party isn't it? You're the only one not having fun. Just sitting over here by yourself." As Daisy spoke, she tried to give as many green lights in her body language as possible. To an almost absurd degree. She was sitting much closer to him than necessary, her legs were slightly rubbing against his, and she was specifically leaning towards him in a way that showed off her very ample cleavage. She was sure that anyone looking at them would have realized what she was after except for Tristen.

"This isn't my party. I'm only part of the team because I can run fast." Tristen clarified, taking a sip of the beer. "And I never have fun at these. No one's cared before."

"Well, maybe I want to change that." Daisy replied, smiling widely. "I can be fun."

"Not according to Steve." Tristen replied with a shrug.

Daisy's eyes bulged for a second. Steve had the gall to say that she wasn't fun? But she quickly had to turn away from that train of thought. She knew enough about Tristen to know that he hadn't even meant that as a shot to her. He didn't really have a filter. It was a fact, so he said it. So, she needed to work with blatant facts. "How do I look tonight, Tristen?"

"Like a slut." Tristen replied with another shrug. Once again, this wasn't said with any venom. It was said as casually as if he were noting that a third of her hair was black.

"I take that as a compliment. I'm feeling very slutty tonight, Tristen." Daisy did her best to practically moan his name as she spoke.

"You came to the right place then." Tristen chuckled. "Have fun." He motioned to the rest of the party.

Daisy let out a sigh, trying to keep her lustful aura about her. "But I want to have fun with you, Tristen."

"Yeah right." Tristen rolled his eyes. "Since when?"

"Since now." Daisy shot back, downing her cup. "Why are you questioning this so much? Are you sure that you...like girls?"

"I like girls just fine." Tristen muttered. "They've never liked me."

"Tristen...I've been trying to get you to fuck me for this entire conversation." Daisy blurted out, assuming that anything resembling subtly just didn't work with him.

Tristen looked as if someone had said there was a unicorn outside and proved it...at least for a few seconds, then his face became skeptical. "Why?"

"Because I'm horny." Daisy answered honestly, despite the frustration of this conversation trying very hard to fight that.

"There's literally dozens of guys here willing to help you with that." Tristen stated bluntly.

"I'm not talking to them. I'm talking to you." Daisy decided to be direct once more as she asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Not really." Tristen shrugged. "This feels like a trap, and you look kind of on the young side."

Daisy felt like she'd been slapped in the face. Actually, she'd have preferred being slapped in the face. She could work with that. She reminded herself that he wasn't trying to be insulting and took a few deep breaths. "Bet I won't look on the young side with your dick in my mouth."

That actually received a legitimate reaction as Tristen paused for a moment, his eyes widening. "I...don't see how that would...change anything."

That reaction was all Daisy needed as she leaned in even more, a wicked grin on her lips. "Only one way to be sure though, right? So. Take it out."

"Take what out?" Tristen asked suspiciously.

"Your penis. Your dick. Your pipe. Your cock. Your rod. Your Johnson. Your meat stick. Your tallywhacker. Your baby maker. Your jizz shooter. Do I need to take it out for you?" Daisy continued, impatiently.

"You...want to take it out, right here?" Tristen asked almost incredulously.

"Did I stutter? Is the boner that I can clearly see cutting the blood to your brain? Or do you just want to go somewhere more private?"

Tristen's eyes narrowed again as he eyes Daisy. "I still don't get this. You literally ignore my existence for years and then-"