Corrupted Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy was done being patient and just went for it, grabbing Tristen's dick through his jeans. "Here. Private. Choose. Now."

"Private?" He answered slowly.

"Lead the way before I get any more impatient." Daisy huffed.

"You're very bossy..." Tristen complained.

Daisy paused for just a moment before blatantly reaching for his zipper.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going! I'm going!" Tristen tried to get up but stopped when he heard the zipping sound and felt Daisy's hand reaching inside for his cock.

"Too late. You had your chance. How's this for bossy?" Daisy teased, pulling out Tristen's hard cock, slapping it against her tongue before forcing it between her lips and down her throat in on motion.

"Oh fuck!" Tristen gasped, initially grabbing Daisy's hair to stop her but his body moving on its own as Daisy's head began to bob up and down in his lap.

"Holy shit! Look at my boy over there!" A voice yelled out from the party.

'Jackpot!' Daisy thought to herself as she focused entirely on Tristen's dick as if she were trying to ruin women for him. This was two-fold. One, she wanted to make sure that Tristen was so overwhelmed with pleasure that he couldn't stop the oral assault. And second, she wanted the audience. She needed this to look like the single best blowjob anyone had ever been given.

Originally, the plan was to get Tristen somewhere private and maybe leave the door open so people would peek and try to join in, but this was better. It was simultaneously worse for another reason altogether, but she'd have to deal with that later. For now, she was putting on a show. She was a living advertisement for herself. And that advertisement was that she was a slut accepting all comers. As much as she'd love to limit it to just the football team, it just wasn't a plausible plan. She'd just have to fuck as many guys as possible and hope for the best.

She was definitely getting the attention as people began to gather around at the spectacle as if they'd never seen a blowjob before. Daisy burned red, almost feeling all the eyes on her as Tristen's cock slid balls deep down her throat. Though she didn't need to breathe, Daisy realized with all those eyes on her, she needed to come up panting for air or it would get unnerving. Besides, it seemed like those few seconds of panting were sending thrills throughout her audience. She could almost feel the excitement of it all going through her. Her pussy was almost aching with need.

And with her attention being drawn there, Daisy slowly licked her tongue up and down Tristen's surprisingly generous length. She locked her eyes onto his, practically feeding on his lust and just a bit of embarrassment. "Do I still look too young?"

"Y-yes..." Tristen groaned, before jumping slightly as Daisy's grip on his dick tightened and he tried again. "No?"

Daisy rolled her eyes as the laughter began along with the random cheers. At least the show was entertaining in more than one way. Alex was probably finding it hilarious. Just thinking of Alex sent another jolt of lust through her needy cunt, and she let out a slight whimper, her gaze now hungry for more than just giving everyone a show. Letting go of Tristen's cock, Daisy stood up clearly with purpose.

"You're done?" Tristen questioned, his voice laced with both curiosity as well as some clear disappointment that she'd stopped.

"What's it look like?" Daisy's eyes narrowed, lifting her legs to shift her position so that she was straddling him. With her legs spread, it was clear to see that she was definitely not wearing panties under her skirt. Reaching behind her, Daisy gripped Tristen's manhood and positioned it against her obviously wet pussy, teasing the slit a bit first.

"I...I don't have a condom." Tristen moaned, feeling the warmth of Daisy's pussy on the head of his cock causing a shudder to go through him.

"I don't care." Daisy growled, practically impaling herself on the phallus as she slammed herself down fully on it. Both her and Tristen cried out and while there were a plethora of reactions from their audience, Daisy didn't care about them right now. She hadn't realized how long it had been since she'd had a dick anywhere but in her mouth. Her eyes rolled in back of her head as she felt his dick throbbing against her tightening cunt.

It was as if she could feel every inch, every vein, as if her pussy were going out of its way to memorize the shape of the dick that was inside her. She felt like she could have cum right there. A guttural moan escaped her lips as she raised her hips. It was just as electric as her pussy squeezed Tristen's cock as if it didn't want to release it. And once she slammed back down, it was as if nothing existed but this cock and how it made her feel.

Part of Daisy couldn't help but to think how good it must feel to have Alex's monster of a cock inside of her. And just like last time, when she thought of Alex, another surge of lust went through her as she gained a tempo, her body writhing as she bounced up and down on Tristen.

The idea that they were fucking not only in front of a group of people but unprotected, did occur to Tristen and there was a tinge of fear inside of him but he was too overwhelmed by the suddenness and intensity of the girl on his dick to truly think of anything else. He had thought of how he would lose his virginity, but this situation was definitely not one of them, but even so all he could do was grip her hips and thrust up with her movements.

"Spank that bitch!" Someone called out to a chorus of cheers.

"Why?" Tristen panted, his body jerking with each jolt of Daisy's body.

"Just do it!" Daisy howled frantically, groaning as Tristen followed her order. The loud sound of hand on flesh echoed through the room. Daisy had just expected the one spank, but to her surprise, Tristen kept going with almost relentless force. She whimpered as the sudden assault, feeling her ass getting warmer to the touch the more it was slapped. The unexpected pain was too much, and a quickly approaching orgasm was knocking on Daisy's door.

Daisy winced, waiting for the inevitable pain and frustration she associated with cumming or, to be more specific, attempting to cum since she became Alex's thrall. It was something she knew she'd have to deal with, but if she could handle all of those consecutive orgasms, then she could handle this. Besides, it didn't matter what she could "handle". This was for Alex, not her. But to Daisy's surprise, instead of the agony she was expecting, she cried out with the force of her first orgasm since Alex allowed it last time.

Daisy's mind went blank with ecstasy as her body practically vibrated from the force of her cumming as she clutched her arms around Tristen's neck and let it ride out. He still hadn't stopped spanking her and the blend of pain and pleasure seemed to be stretching out the orgasm. She began to think that she was going to be having another unending one until it ebbed, her body coming down from it. Daisy's eyes shot wide and she forced her lips onto Tristen's, unknowingly taking his first kiss as well. "Don't stop!" She begged. "Please Tristen, please don't stop! Fuck me! Make me cum again!"

Daisy couldn't remember when she'd been so desperate for anyone but Alex, but the fact that Tristen had made her cum had made her almost mad with lust, every bit the slut she dressed as. Tristen had stopped spanking her now but only because he was gripping her quite sore ass to drive his dick over and over in her cunt. Daisy's world became a swirl of pleasure and pain.

She wasn't sure when but at some point, her arms loosened from around Tristen's neck, and the force of his fucking bent her backwards at an arch that allowed Daisy her first real view of their audience, upside down as they looked from Daisy's perspective. Now that she had no choice but to acknowledge them, it was like a swarm of emotions assaulting her. Frustration, lust, hatred, jealousy, concern, disgust, joy, and that was before she took in the actual people.

Most of the guys were either pawing at their hardons by reaching in their pants or just gripping them from outside. A few were being tended to by the girls they were with but in most cases the girls were clearly the sources of most of the hatred and disgust. And of course, there were phones. Lots and lots of phones. Panic lasted about as long as it took for Tristen to thrust again, which wasn't very long, and then Daisy was a slave for her lust again, her eyes locking onto the closest guy to her. Her gaze went from his obvious erection to his face and back to the erection before opening her mouth wide.

"Fuck, bitch. You don't have to ask me twice." The muscular guy groaned, quickly pulling out his dick and grabbing Daisy's head to shove his dick in her open mouth.

Daisy let out a muffled moan as her throat was filled, two of her holes now being pumped full of cock. It wasn't easy at first to multitask but in both cases, the boys were perfectly fine doing the majority of the work. Daisy could feel hands pulling down her top and exposing her breasts to the open air. She didn't care which guy did it. She didn't even care if it was a third one. Nothing seemed to matter but making these two dicks cum and cumming as many times as she could, while she could still enjoy the luxury.

"Fuck!" Tristen swore, genuinely surprised that he lasted as long as he had, groaning loudly as he shot load after load of his cum directly into Daisy's hungry cunt to an unexpected applause. Every throb and spurt of his load sent a surge of pleasure through Daisy that sent her into a second muffled orgasm as her new friend's cock continued to piston in and out of her throat, steadily building to an orgasm of his own.

Daisy's body slumped down awkwardly after Tristen finished and wasn't holding her up anymore. But she instinctively twisted herself around to more easily suck the cock shoving its way down her throat. Now on her knees, she felt her hair being gripped as her face was fucked with a renewed vigor.

"Goddamn, this bitch can take a dick!" He groaned, his balls slapping against her chin with each thrust.

Daisy's fingers found her pussy, not even sure if she could get herself off or if it had to be one of the guys, but she frantically moved them against her clit as her throat was pounded, her moans vibrating against his cock.

"Daisy?! What the fuck?!!!!" A familiar voice shouted, drawing Daisy's attention as well as the spectators.

Daisy gasped, the cock in her mouth releasing with a loud pop as she glared over to Steve. She didn't see him in the crowd before, so she didn't know if he'd just gotten to the party or if he'd been in one of the rooms getting his own dick wet. "Oh, shut the fuck up, Steven. Either fuck a hole or get the fuck out the way so someone else can!"

This got quite the reaction from both Steve as well as the rest of the spectators, as Steve seemed to get redder and redder the more everyone else laughed.

"I'll pick a hole!" Devon shouted out, making his way from the people watching, with a wide grin that contrasted against his dark skin. "You owe me a 'dance', after all."

"I do..." Daisy purred on her knees before she was jolted by a hard slap to her face. She initially thought it must have been Steve but when she looked up, it was clearly the guy whose dick she was sucking before.

"Finish what the fuck you started!" He growled venomously at her.

"Sorry!" Daisy whimpered, immediately taking the cock back down her throat, her cheeks burning both from the slap as well as the embarrassment of being slapped in front of everyone like that. For the merest second it crossed her mind that of all the things happening right now, the slap shouldn't even have been on the embarrassment radar, but that was only for a second.

"That's a good little slut." He groaned and started to fuck her face again.

"Mhm!" Daisy agreed as she felt her hips being raised and shifted herself so that she was on all fours, giving Devon the opening he needed, only to be surprised by feeling his dick sliding into the one hole she'd never been fucked in by anyone.

"MMMMMM!" Daisy protested, trying to move away but only really succeeding in shoving the cock in front of her down her throat again.

"You promised I could cum wherever I wanted." Devon grinned, grabbing Daisy's hips tightly. "Dumb slut. That's practically an invite with the words 'Fuck me in the ass' on it."

Daisy whimpered, her eyes tearing up as she shook herself slightly with as much of a petulant tantrum as she could manage on her hands and knees before she moved back, feeling Devon's generous girth filling up her virgin asshole. Devon wasn't wrong, she just hadn't thought about it that way. Not that it mattered. In more ways than one Daisy wasn't in a place to be picky. This was only the third dick inside of her. She was in for a long night.

She groaned loudly into the cock down her throat as she tried to adjust to the new sensation behind her. It wasn't entirely unpleasant once she'd resigned herself to her fate. The observers continued to cheer on. Urging the two to keep fucking her, to use her slutty holes, to make her beg for it. Daisy had just begun to get used to getting it in the ass when the owner of the cock in front of her moaned loudly, and by the time she realized what was happening, he was shooting his load directly down her throat, the grip on her hair almost painful. She continued to suck him off until he finally released her, leaving Daisy only to Devon's pounding.

This didn't last very long as she felt herself being pulled up again and another dick was shoved in her mouth. From then on, everything was a blur. Daisy barely even registered the people fucking her as people unless they ordered her to do something. But in most cases, they didn't even do that much. They just grabbed her and moved her where they wanted to before pushing their dick in a hole. They were all just dicks in her mouth, her pussy her asshole, between her tits, in her hands, hell, she was pretty sure someone jerked off using her hair at one point.

Her body was on full autopilot. It was as if she could sense the cocks in her general vicinity and used whatever she had at hand to stimulate them. After her fourth orgasm, Daisy fell into a weird haze, as if she were losing bits of time here and there. She would have thought she were losing consciousness if she wasn't so damn amped. She was enjoying herself. She'd been high before, but this was a new beast altogether. Every load she took just made her want more as she hungrily looked for the next cock.

Daisy grinned widely as she took her first cumshot to the face, giggling lazily while she hopped up and down on dick she was currently riding.

"Dude! Why'd you have to nut on her face? Now the rest of us have to deal with that shit!" The owner of the next cock complained.

This momentarily took Daisy out of her lust haze enough to growl at him, drawing his attention. "Pussy." She snarled. This got the expected blend of embarrassment and anger as it had when she put Steve in his place, but this time she received some spit on her face with the cum already there and a dick shoved down her throat, violently fucking her to save face. The haze quickly returned.

Daisy was drawn into the here and now again when she realized that she was being triple penetrated this time. The cocks in her pussy and ass respectively were almost alternating, keeping her full at all times as she felt cum shooting down her throat. Daisy's eyes rolled in the back of her head as another orgasm wrecked through her body. She whimpered, she moaned, she panted, and she swallowed as she was taken over and over again, used and spat on and slapped and spanked. She could slightly register how sore her body was becoming but it didn't slow her down. There were so many more cocks. So much more cum to release.

Daisy's body quivered and shook, cumming hard as she felt the cum splashing against her face, her tongue instinctively licking her lips, both for the taste and to ready her lips for the next one. But instead she just received an appreciative laugh.

"I don't know what the fuck you are on, but you need to give me the name of your dealer sometime." He chuckled, zipping himself back up. "Great party, slut."

Daisy blinked dumbly, not quite understanding for a bit that he was the last one. Everyone had either left the party, were sleeping around the general area, or she assumed had gone into one of the other rooms. She just looked around, desperate for anyone conscious enough to want to fuck her. Anyone. But all she had now was herself. Looking down at her cum covered body, her eyes began to water again. She didn't know if she were sad, disappointed, unfulfilled, or if she just didn't know what to do now. It was probably a mixture of the them all. She felt her body shake with sobs before her attention was drawn to a sudden noise.

A towel was thrown at her knees and when she looked up to see who gave it to her, he spoke before her eyes could be clear enough to focus. "The shower's upstairs. I can show you if you need the help."

"T...Tristen?" Daisy murmured, reminding herself of the concept of names again.

"I'll help you up if I have to, but I'd prefer not to. You're disgusting." Tristen replied bluntly.

Daisy let out a small laugh. "Yeah. I am." She said, knowing full well that he hadn't meant it in the way she had.

Despite the abuse Daisy's body had been through, it wasn't difficult to stand on her own. Adrenaline still seemed to be pumping through her despite her no longer needing it. It took her a few seconds to realize she was still sobbing. It was a weird sensation. She didn't even know why she was crying anymore but stopping herself seemed pointless. It clearly needed to come out. She only felt slightly bad because Tristen had to lead a crying girl up to the shower.

Wrapped in the towel, Daisy continued to follow Tristen and patiently waited while he turned the shower on for her. "I'll get your clothes." He muttered before closing the door, leaving Daisy alone again. After dropping the towel, it was only then that she realized she was completely nude. Trying to think back, Daisy couldn't remember when her clothes were taken off. It didn't matter though, as the steam from the shower was practically calling to her. A contented sigh escaped her lips as the warm water ran over her body. The soreness began to make itself more known as she lathered and scrubbed herself, but she surprisingly didn't mind it. It was just pain. And it distracted her from thinking about what truly scared her. Tomorrow. Or today technically. She had no clue what time it was.

She was rinsing out her hair when the door opened again. Daisy was all cried out, and just felt emotionally...numb. But something did trigger when she saw Tristen's silhouette through the foggy glass that separated them. "Tristen. Sorry..."

Tristen paused as he placed her folded clothes down with another towel and looked up to see that see that Daisy had opened the shower enough to look at him directly. "Sorry for what?"

"That was your first time, wasn't it?" Daisy asked.

"Oh." Tristen sighed. "Yeah..."

"Sorry." Daisy repeated. "Come in here with me."

Tristen's eyes narrowed suspiciously. He opened his mouth to turn down the offer before he was interrupted.

"Please?"

Tristen sighed again, giving Daisy another questioning look before shrugging and taking off his clothes to join her in the shower.

Tristen wasn't a bad looking guy. It was his attitude that usually turned people off. As Daisy looked him up and down, she ran her hands over his musculature before playfully ruffling her hands through his blonde hair, which looked browner now that it was wet.

"You know you don't have to do this." Tristen stated, "You have to be tired."