Corrupted Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush." Daisy purred, standing on her tip toes to give Tristen a kiss. "Let me do this for you."

Tristen tried to protest again but gasped as he felt Daisy's hand on his growing erection. But it wasn't like the first time. Her touch was gentle this time, almost explorative as it glided up and down his shaft, prompting another moan as she smirked up at him.

"How do you want me?" Daisy moaned in his ear, twisting her hand as she stroked his length.

Tristen shuddered before looking Daisy in the eye. "What's gotten into you?"

Daisy grinned widely as she replied, "Your dick in a few seconds." Lifting her leg and wrapping it around Tristen's waist, Daisy used her hand to position his cock and slowly guided it into her pussy again, causing both of them to hiss in pleasure. Daisy smiled and kissed him again as she began to move her hips.

Tristen met her thrusts with his own, not the frantic pace as their first time, but not exactly gentle either. As the pace sped up, the two of them groaned and panted with the effort as their hips ground against each other, Tristen grabbing Daisy's ass as she had her arms around his neck.

It was just...nice. And that was the goal. Daisy could feel the difference in the intimacy and as the water rolled off of the both of them, and she reveled in it for as long as she could.

"I'm gonna cum!" Tristen announced, his thrusts becoming more ragged as he approached orgasm.

"Yes! Good boy! Cum inside me! Please!" Daisy urged, seizing Tristen's lips again. "Cum! Cum! Cum in my slutty little cunt!"

Tristen's grip on Daisy tightened, groaning loudly as he filled her pussy with his seed. Daisy moaned back as his orgasm immediately sent her into one of her own as she whimpered and bucked while they shared their moment of ecstasy together. She leaned into another kiss as they both shuddered with aftershocks. As the kiss ended, Daisy smiled sweetly at him and reached over to turn the shower off.

It was oddly quiet between the two of them as they dried off and got dressed. It was only when they got to the door that Tristen said something. "Why-?"

"Because, I think...what we did in that shower might have been the last good thing I ever do." Daisy interrupted with an almost eerie evenness. "At least of my own volition, anyway. Good night Tristen."

"...good night..."