Corrupted Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Daisy and Jasmine separately relieve Alex's boredom.
11k words
4.54
10.7k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
944 Followers

"You sure you still want to do this?" Jasmine asked cautiously. "We could just say you didn't feel well or something and cancel the sleepover."

"I really hate the name sleepover... It always makes me think we're supposed to be having a pillow fight or some shit like that." Daisy rolled her eyes. "Besides...It's a thing now. When we're on break, we stay at one of our places for a night and it's my turn."

"Yeah, but that was before 'Sir' was a thing." Jasmine pointed out as she crossed her legs on the couch. "Are you really up for this? You've been kind of...fidgety all week."

Daisy's eyes narrowed into a scowl. "That's why I need a distraction. Sir still won't...let me see him on my own until the break is over, so yeah, I'm a little at my wit's end right now! Thanks for mentioning it! I was unaware!"

Jasmine raised a skeptical eyebrow. 'Fidgety' was her nice way of saying that the Daisy bitch dial was cranked more than a little higher than usual. And just like all the other times, Jasmine folded her arms and gave Daisy the 'Go on. Keep yelling at the only person who knows the whole situation you're in,' look that she always gave during these snaps.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Daisy sighed, dejectedly. "I know I've been really difficult..."

"True. If you're not yelling at me or apologizing for yelling at me, you're dry humping me instead." Jasmine stated thoughtfully.

Daisy's eyes bulged as her face turned a bright shade of red. "Th...that only happened once, and I apologized for that. I didn't realize I was doing it..."

"I know." Jasmine chuckled at Daisy's embarrassment, before grinning wickedly. "Need another...hug?" Jasmine raised her eyebrows suggestively, as she indicated the action that resulted in the aforementioned dry humping.

"Fuck you." Daisy rolled her eyes again as her doorbell rang, drawing both friends' attention to the door.

"Maria." Daisy and Jasmine said in unison. Maria always had this thing where she was always early or late. If her life depended on being on time, she'd be dead before she knew it. Probably be late or early for that too.

Giving Jasmine a look, Daisy put her game face on and answered the door. Jasmine left to get some of the snacks.

"Daisy!" Maria exclaimed, giving the traditional double cheek kiss greeting that they always used. "I always forget how nice your place is."

"Thanks." Daisy replied politely, forcing a smile. "You know my mom. Really big on all the interior design stuff."

"Is she here?" Maria asked cautiously.

"Course not." Daisy chuckled at the absurdity of the question. "If she was, you'd know. You know how she is about 'loud noises' and all that. She's staying at a friend's place today. And Dad's working overnight."

Maria sighed a slight breath of relief at the news as Jasmine returned with the snacks and the trio continued to small talk for a while until there was another knock on the door.

Daisy quickly hopped up and went to the door. Despite Jasmine's worries, this was exactly what she needed. It was somewhat of a relief to talk about things that weren't Alex related. Thinking about the lack of him was becoming more and more painful so any excuse to take her mind off it was welcome. But as she opened the door that went at least partially out the window.

Daisy's eyes widened at the two forms at the door before narrowing, a mischievous grin forming on her lips. "Jessica! You made it!" She embraced the brunette in front of her before turning to Jessica's father, who'd clearly walked her to the door. "Hello again, D...Jerry."

The slip up was subtle but they both knew what she almost called him, and Jerry had quite the visible reaction, though Jessica was oblivious to it with her father being behind her. "H...hello again, Daisy. Just wanted to make sure Jessi got here safe."

"Daddy..." Jessica growled, clearly unimpressed with the implication that she needed help.

"That was so nice of you, Jerry. You're such a good Daddy." Daisy smirked. She watched almost gleefully as Jerry shuddered, his face turning beet red behind his beard. There were so many expressions to decipher in how he was looking at her. Embarrassment, surprise, guilt, and lust. So much lust. And it felt so much naughtier with Jessica right there.

While Jessica didn't catch all the undertones of what was going on, you could see that she was getting uncomfortable and really wanted her Dad gone. "Right..." She finally stated. "Daddy, you can-"

"How did the...cleanup go, by the way?" Daisy interrupted.

Jerry blushed again and coughed awkwardly. "Um...yeah... It was fine. No issues."

"Cleanup?" Jessica asked, confused.

"Oh...um...yeah," Jerry murmured, "While I was talking to Daisy, I spilled..."

"Your drink." Daisy finished for him, suggestively raising her eyebrows while Jessica was looking at her father.

Jerry's eyes bulged at the implication and coughed again, clearly not opposed to that idea. "Yeah...right."

"I felt so bad. It looked like you were really looking forward to drinking it too."

Jessica's eyes narrowed, "It's just Gatorade. He has loads of them. Now-"

"Hi Jessica!" Jasmine chimed in suddenly from over Daisy's shoulder. "Hi Jessica's Dad! Daisy, you weren't kidding. He is studly."

"Shame he's married." Daisy added with a grin, looking over to Jasmine.

"Real shame." Jasmine nodded, as the duo flashed Jerry a suggestive look.

"Okay, that's it!" Jessica protested, her cheeks flushing now that the comments weren't quite as subtle anymore. "You two, inside! Daddy, you can go home now!"

"Awww, I didn't get a chance to meet him." Maria's voice called from inside.

"Too bad!" Jessica growled, literally pushing Daisy and Jasmine through the door and back into the house.

"It was nice meeting you, Daddy!" Jasmine called back as she was pushed. "I mean, Jessica's Daddy!"

"You...too..." Jerry was able to get out as Jessica slammed the door behind her.

"Careful. You mess up that door, my mom will literally murder the both of us." Daisy pointed out.

"Oh fuck you and your door!" Jessica shouted.

"Jessica! Language, young lady!" Jerry's voiced called through the door.

"Daddyyyyyyy!" Jessica groaned.

"Yeah, young lady! Watch your language!" Daisy teased. "Don't worry, Jerry. We'll take care of her potty mouth!"

"Alright." Jerry chuckled, sounding farther away. "Have fun, Princess!"

Jessica groaned again while every other girl in the room were barely holding in their snickers until they heard the car pulling away and then everyone but Jessica burst into a fit of laughter. "Fuck. All. Of. You."

"No. That's your Daddy." Jasmine grinned. "He's the one who wants to fuck all of us."

"From what I saw, he mainly wanted to fuck Daisy. Bad. What the fuck did you two talk about when he gave you your ID back? Were you sucking a popsicle or something?" Maria asked both with amusement and genuine curiosity.

"Well..." Daisy began, buying herself enough time to think of a good excuse. "I don't think it was the conversation... A block or so after I left, I realized my bag was making my skirt ride up."

"Ha! Your dad's a perv!" Maria accused with a booming laugh.

"He's not like that!" Jessica defended but even she couldn't deny that Daisy and Jasmine's teasing with her father only worked because he was so receptive to it. "He's just going through- You know what? Could we...please talk about something else? Anything else?"

"Any of you going to the football team's party this weekend?" Maria asked, offering something of an olive branch when she noticed how genuinely uncomfortable this seemed to be making Jessica.

All the girls sneered at the idea. Those parties were almost notorious for how pushy the guys could get trying to get their dicks wet. The team, especially. As if the fact that they were such a good team gave them full pussy entitlement. The group only went to the parties initially when one of them was dating a member of the team and it was always in as big a group as possible. It was the only way they could really enjoy it, but as none of them were currently dating a player with Daisy and Steve breaking up, they agreed that it was more trouble than it was worth.

From there the conversation proceeded organically. They bashed the girls who had made an excuse to not come to their little gathering, they talked about school, boys, fashion trends, where they were going to get takeout from, and what movies they'd watch.

A few more girls arrived, and everything was in full swing as pizza became the agreed upon food and it was ordered as the first chick flick of the night lit up the TV. It was all as much of a distraction as Daisy clearly needed. She almost felt normal. Agonizingly horny, but normal. Eventually there was a knock on the door and Daisy hopped up again, more than a little hungry for the pizza. She could almost smell it. Her eyes bulged in surprise as she looked through the peephole.

Giving a slightly panicked look back to the girls who were still watching the movie, Daisy opened the door. "He-...hello Sir..." She was supposed to bow when she met him. He was supposed to be a deity to her now. But there was no way to subtly do that.

Alex let out a chuckle, handing over the pizza boxes. "It's okay, slut. But you owe me later."

"Thank you, Sir..." Daisy murmured, trying to keep her body under control. Every cell in her body wanted to thrust itself on her knees, whip out his dick and take care of him. She could already feel the slickness running down her inner thighs as she let out a whimper. "You...work here?" She finally managed to say, nodding to the familiar logo on the pizza box.

"No." Alex laughed softly. "I was just able to convince the driver to let me do this one delivery while she waited in the car."

"She?" Daisy questioned, using the little flare of jealousy to focus her thoughts.

"She." Alex confirmed, motioning to the car parked by the curb and the silhouette moving slightly in the driver's seat.

"Is she-?" Daisy started, pretty sure that the driver's hands were down her pants and the slight movement that she could make out was going to end in an orgasm. Daisy narrowed her eyes slightly in envy.

"I was bored." Alex shrugged in response.

In that moment Daisy didn't care about the driver or the girls behind her in the other room probably anxiously waiting for their pizza. He was bored. She was supposed to relieve that. "What can I do for you, Sir?"

Alex grinned, leaning forward until his nose was less than an inch from hers and then he waited. Daisy felt an overwhelming urge to touch him. To feel that sensation once again. His eyes seemed to glow with power, making her feel small, insignificant, stupid, and helpless. A reminder of who she really belonged to. Her small hands balled into tight fists under the pizza boxes she was holding as she tried to control herself. And then the words left his lips.

***

The next morning, everyone left after agreeing that the next time, they'd be staying at Jasmine's. Jessica was very adamant about not letting her father see anyone else as she rushed to the car as soon as he showed up and the two immediately left. As usual when it was at Daisy's house, Jasmine helped with the cleanup.

But after that was done, Jasmine quickly made up a reason to excuse herself. Daisy assumed it was because she was just getting a little fed up with Daisy's snappy behavior when it was just the two of them, and she couldn't blame her.

But on the contrary, Jasmine had another reason that she needed to get away from Daisy and she was a girl on a mission. Daisy had given her enough information that she was pretty confident in where she was going as she made the long walk. She had to remind herself to make the right turns and to not just go to class out of habit, but soon enough she was standing before a door that Daisy had grown quite familiar with.

"Come in, Jasmine." Alex's voice called before she could even knock on the door.

It threw Jasmine off for a moment before she had to shake it off and compose herself again before entering. "Sir."

It was just as Daisy had described it down to the recliner that Alex seemed to almost live in and the book that he was reading. Though as soon as Jasmine entered, he put the book down, giving her his full attention. A shudder almost went through her as she suddenly felt important. Or at least more important than Daisy. Though from the sounds of things, that was an absurdly low bar.

"Well this is a nice surprise." Alex grinned, appreciatively looking Jasmine up and down, not even bothering to hide his intentions in the gaze. "And what can I do for you, little one?"

Jasmine couldn't help it. If the look hadn't done it, the 'little one' did, and she momentarily forgot her reason for being there. All she knew was that she was in the home of an incubus. A supernatural being. A demon. And she wanted to be his. She wanted to experience him in every way possible. That visceral urge took over as she practically moaned, "Thrall me."

Alex threw back his head into a loud, booming laugh before grinning wickedly back at her. "No."

"Why not?" Jasmine growled petulantly.

"I have my reasons." Alex chuckled again. "Besides. This is extremely fun for me. Anyway, why did you come here? It wasn't to ask me to make you a thrall. You knew I'd reject you."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh as she tried to center herself again and remember her actual mission. "I saw you over Daisy's shoulder at the sleepover last night."

"I know." Alex replied, keeping his amused expression. "I saw you too."

Jasmine had to get ahold of herself again from the way he said that. It was like his lust for her was a physical beast that caressed every word of the sentence. After another deep breath, she continued, "After you talked to her, Daisy...wasn't the same. She faked it well enough but...she was...shook. More than I've ever seen her. And that's saying something. What did you do?"

Alex's expression showed that he was fully aware of why Jasmine was there and that the whole thing was just further entertainment for him. His teeth flashed as he smiled widely back at her. "Me? I didn't do anything but give her the pizza she ordered." He casually looked to the side thoughtfully as he continued, "Oh. And I guess I put your delivery person into a lust frenzy but that was more means to an end..."

Jasmine's eyes narrowed as she fought her curiosity about exactly what the difference was between a lust frenzy and the torture Daisy had been going through. She had to remain focused and not let him lead the conversation sideways. "What did you order her to do then?"

Alex's eyes rested momentarily on Jasmine's cleavage with an intensity that she could almost feel on her tanned skin. He did it just long enough for her to get self-conscious about it and then his gaze darted to her eyes. "I didn't order her to do anything either."

Jasmine scowled, closing the respectful distance she was keeping between them and stomped up to the chair. "Everything you say to her is an order! Fine! Did you...suggest something?"

Alex's smile widened further letting Jasmine know that she finally hit the nail on the head this time. But to her surprise, he suddenly got up with an almost unnatural swiftness. "Take a walk with me."

Jasmine blinked at the sudden statement but quickly recovered herself. "That sounds a lot like an order, Sir. The kind I would have to follow if I were your thrall. Which I am not."

Alex let out a small chuckle, reminding Jasmine of how much smaller she was than him when he had to bend over slightly to look into her face at her level. "I'm going for a walk." He said with finality.

And with that, Alex walked right by Jasmine and to the door. "You're...just going to let me stay here? In your place?"

"I have nothing to hide. That you'd understand, anyway. Stay as long as you want. Lock the door on your way out." Alex looked back over his shoulder with a wink.

Jasmine let out a defeated groan as she followed behind Alex, closing the door behind her as ordered. "Where are we going?"

"Tell me about yourself."

Jasmine's eyes widened and then immediately turned into a scowl. "Why? You won't answer a single question I'm asking you. Why should I tell you anything?"

Alex smirked as he looked over to Jasmine again, keeping up his brisk pace. "Because I asked you."

"You...are so...infuriating!" Jasmine snapped at him.

"Good." Alex chuckled. "Your frustration entertains me. Now, tell me about yourself."

Jasmine growled again. She was tempted to just walk with him in silence. But she wouldn't get the information she wanted that way and they both knew it. Not to mention the selfish part of her was intrigued that he even wanted to know about her. From the sounds of it, short of that one mental intrusion, Alex couldn't have cared less about anything involving Daisy. "What do you want to know?" She finally murmured.

"Something I don't already..." Alex replied.

"Always so helpful, Sir." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I guess...I'm a middle child. My father is Indian. That's from India, not Native American."

"Which would make your mother American, judging from your features." Alex finished the thought. "Your siblings?"

"Older brother and younger sister. Jai is a year older than me and Mia is two years younger."

"Your family is pretty close, I take it?" Alex asked.

Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We keep in touch. I call them whenever I can. We're always there for each other. Infinitely more than Daisy's anyway. Is any of your family still alive?"

"My mother." Alex groaned.

"Lilith?" Jasmine asked maybe a little too eagerly. But it was really the first concrete bit of information that she got from him this morning. When Alex stopped walking for a moment and gave her a smirk, she immediately knew she wouldn't be getting a real answer.

"What is it about the supernatural that intrigues you so much?"

Jasmine chuckled to herself, not surprised anymore to have one of her questions answered with another question. Well, if she wanted to be his thrall someday then this was just something she'd have to get used to. "So much of it is unknown. It's so hard to find what is real, what is legend, what inspired which stories and so on. It's the mystery of it all. The idea of something that can't be logically explained. The whole taboo nature of it, where most people see it as inherently evil. Not to mention, reality is just so...boring."

Alex opened his mouth wide as a loud, booming laughter escaped from his lips. "Yes. Yes, it very much is. And just imagine. You haven't even been in this world for two decades. Imagine having to deal with it for centuries."

"I wouldn't have to imagine it if you'd-..." Jasmine stopped to look at her surroundings as she gave Alex a look. "Why are we walking to the campus?"

"Remember when you threatened to have the football team beat me up?" Alex asked.

"I did apologize for that." Jasmine sighed, noting that they were clearly going along the path to the football field.

"Actually. You didn't." Alex stated with a chuckle.

"Oh." Jasmine thought back and now that he mentioned it, she had shown remorse but had never given him an actual apology. "I'm sorry. That wasn't cool. And you didn't de-...well...actually you probably did deserve it. But it's not like I knew that at the time."

"Heh. You're funny." Alex began, "While I appreciate the gesture, I wasn't looking for an apology. I was just mentioning it because getting the team to beat me up might have been a little more...difficult than you were expecting. And not just because of the obvious."

As the duo got closer to the field, it was clear that the team was practicing, or at least they would be after they finished their break. One of them noticed the pair approaching and immediately began beaming widely.

marx810
marx810
944 Followers