Corrupting James Pt. 02

Story Info
James continues his education with Donna and Iain.
2.4k words
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weekend, James arrived first thing, to do some more work in the garden, and Donna greeted him in her bath robe, barely tied, teasing him from the moment he arrived. He was already sporting a larger than normal bulge, and she was longing to have him again.

She put her hand on his bulge and kissed him, and he pulled her close, and held her as they kissed. He pulled her robe open further and her pert little breasts were pointing out to greet him. He looked her over, and saw a thin pair of cotton panties, was all she had on below the bathrobe.

He touched both her breasts, holding them in his hands, then leaning forward, he began kissing and sucking them, licking the hard nipples, making Donna moan quietly as she bit down on her bottom lip. She rubbed him through his jeans, as he was fully hard now, and went to lead him to another room, when once again he asked,

"What about Iain, where is he?"

"Oh, he's around somewhere." she replied.

"Well don't you think we should go somewhere else?" he said, sounding concerned.

"You're not scared of my husband, are you?" she laughed.

"No, I just don't want anyone catching us?"

"Trust me, he won't disturb us." she assured him.

She led him through to the living room, and sat down on the sofa, her legs apart so he had a good view, then she began unbuttoning him, and taking his large cock towards her mouth. He gasped as her tongue touched his tip, and she licked all around the glans like she was licking an ice cream.

Iain was quietly watching from the door, rubbing his own cock, as his wife enjoyed this fit young guy once more. He loved the way she touched him, and the way he touched her, as he quickly became expert in finding Donna's most sensitive areas.

James slipped the robe from her shoulders, and let it fall, and, as she sucked him so beautifully, he played with her breasts, rubbing the tips of her nipples with his thumbs, making her gasp quietly with delight. He pulled off his t-shirt, and Donna ran her hands over his chest, returning the nipple tease, which made James breathe deeply as she pleasured him.

Donna pulled his jeans down, and he stepped out of them, then she stood up, gripped his cock in her hand, and said;

"Come, lets be naked in the garden on a morning like this."

She led him through the conservatory, grabbing a blanket as she passed. She was in the mood to be daring, so, she decided to take the blanket to the middle of the main lawn, and spread it out.

"Take my panties off James." she said.

As he went to pull her panties, she stopped him.

"No, kneel down and take them off with your mouth!" she told him.

"With pleasure." he replied with a smile.

Kneeling in front of her, James teased her pussy through the thin cotton with his tongue, and breathed in deeply with his nose, as he enjoyed her scent. Then, with his teeth gripping the waistband, he slipped them down to her thighs, then, ran his tongue back up to taste her, and licked at her slit, trying to slip his tongue between her labia.

His hands were on her bum, and as he tongued Donna's clit and labia, he pulled the panties down all the way. He stood up and put his hand between her legs, slipping a finger inside her as they resumed kissing passionately. Soon she was moaning, as he brought her to her first orgasm, and she stood quivering in spasm.

Now, as they stood in the middle of the lawn, James lifted her leg up, and pushed his thick cock against her, spreading her juices around with the tip, then easing it inside her, and began sliding in and out. He realized that he was taking control now, and Donna was enjoying being submissive. She moaned as he fucked her, and he fucked harder and faster.

He didn't want to come too soon, so he slowed, then pulled out and told Donna to kneel now. She did as she was told, and slipped him back into her mouth, tasting her own juices on his shaft. Growing yet further in confidence, James told her,

"You're so good at sucking that cock, you're a proper little whore aren't you!"

"Oh, I am, I am a complete whore for you James!" said Donna, briefly pausing from sucking him.

"You're going to swallow that come soon, aren't you." he said.

"I'll swallow anything you ask me to, I'm your whore James!" she said.

James was loving this new act from her, and felt good to hear her talk like that.

"I'm going to come soon!" he warned.

"I'm ready!" she gasped, before wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft.

"Oh, yes, here it comes!"

With that he began jerking, and with each spurt he pumped into Donna's mouth, she moaned loudly as her mouth filled with come. He finished, but she kept hold of his cock, sucking all she could from it, before letting it slip out and opening her mouth, looking up to show him how full she was, then she swallowed and smiled.

"That was so good." she said.

"It was, it really was Donna!" he exclaimed.

"You like your whore then?" she said with a devious look in her eye.

"Oh yes, you make a really dirty whore!" he said.

Donna stood up, kissed him, and said,

"Time for me to take charge again, as you haven't filled my pussy yet!"

"Can I get my breath back first?" he asked.

"Sure, we can have 5 minutes!" said Donna.

They walked slowly across the grass, towards the patio, enjoying being completely naked. Then Donna suggested a cool drink, and they went in to go to the fridge. As they reached the kitchen, Iain walked in from the other side, and James jumped out of his skin.

"Holy shit Donna!" he gasped.

"Oh, hi darling!" she said casually and Iain said,

"Hi, you look lovely sweetheart, are you being a bad girl?"

"Just a bit, well, I was being a complete whore a few minutes ago, was I not James?"

"Well, I...we were, that is," stammered James, unsure of what was happening.

"Okay, well I just came in for a can of juice, so I'll leave you to it."

"We'll be around if you want us darling!" she replied.

She turned to James and smiled, handing him a chilled can of juice.

"Shall we go back outside?" she asked.

"What just happened there Donna?" he said.

"We got our drinks." she said.

"No, I mean Iain, what the fuck was that all about?" he asked.

"Oh, I see, well I told you not to worry about Iain, did I not?"

"You didn't tell me he knew what you were doing!" James said.

"Well now you know, does it make a difference?" she asked, as she bent down in front of him, exposing her lovely bum and pussy from the rear.

He looked at her bum, then replied,

"No, I guess not."

Then she explained,

"You have to understand, that Iain likes me being a complete whore too James."

"We have a very happy marriage." she assured him.

"So, you're not doing this with me, because you aren't getting it from him then?" he asked.

"Of course not, in fact he'll be hornier than ever after we've been together!" she told him.

James relaxed, and thought if they were cool with it, then he should be too. Now, his mind turned to the sight he'd seen, when she deliberately bent over in front of him, and he wanted to have her in that position.

"Right, bend over again, so I can see that bum in the air!" he told her.

"Absolutely, James, with pleasure!" she said and she bent over, and touched the flagstone in front of her toes.

James dropped to his knees first, and began furiously licking between her cheeks, running his tongue from the top of her crack, all the way down to her pussy opening. He couldn't resist licking her bum hole, and then pushing his tongue inside, darting it in and out. Donna moaned loudly, as she loved anal play, and the sensations that it shot through her.

He stood up, and holding his thick shaft, pushed inside her pussy from behind. Donna almost toppled forwards, as it wasn't the easiest position to be fucked in, but it felt so good, she did her best to keep her balance, and push back against his thrusts. She began screaming, as her orgasm built up, then James pulled out as she gushed over him. He pushed back in, and within seconds she did it again. He was loving this as he'd never seen a woman squirt before.

As her orgasm subsided, James buried his face between her cheeks again, and tasted the clear juice that had flooded from her, and he loved the taste. He slipped inside her again, and began fucking her hard and fast, groaning as his own orgasm built up.

As he was fucking her, he suddenly realized that Iain was watching from a few feet away. Startled again, he almost pulled out but Iain shouted,

"Don't stop, please don't stop now, when you're so close!"

James kept going, and suddenly erupted and pumped hard into her, emptying his load well inside her lovely pussy. He stood still, as the last of his orgasm ran through him, then pulled out, and reached out to help Donna straighten up. She turned and smiled at him,

"That was really something else James...Wow!" she said.

Iain walked over and kissed his wife.

"I wish I'd watched earlier, you two look great together!"

Donna moved over to Iain, and asked if he needed relief now.

"I wouldn't mind sweetheart, I really wouldn't!" he said.

With that she reached for his crotch and he hurriedly began stripping his shirt off and undoing his trousers. James watched on in stunned silence, as Donna began sucking her husband in front of him. He felt himself getting hard again, as he watched how she made love to Iain's cock with her mouth.

"Let's go over to the blanket!" she said, and she pulled Iain by his shaft.

"That means you too James!" she said turning around.

James followed on, feeling like his world had taken some turn into the Twilight Zone, but it felt so good.

Donna was already on all fours on the blanket, and Iain was positioning himself at her rear. James watched as Iain began lapping at her from behind. He couldn't believe Iain was licking up his come.

"Fuck, you two are unreal!" he told them.

"Why don't you come around here James, and you can both spit-roast me." Donna said.

James didn't need telling twice, and kneeled in front of her, and as Iain slipped his hard member in his wife from the rear, James fed her his from the front, and Donna was in heaven.

She sucked frantically on James, and he seemed to be getting into his stride, accepting the relaxed ways of this couple. Only a week after Donna took his virginity, he was now enthusiastically enjoying a threesome, with her husband.

Iain began to fuck harder, and Donna moaned as his thrusts became harder, then he let go, and shouted that he was coming.

"Oh yes, yes, oh that's so good!" he said, as he spilled his seed into his wife.

Donna said they should swap places, so she could suck the last of Iain's come from his cock. James stood up, and moved to her rear, as Iain withdrew and got up. He looked at James, then proved he could still be shocked, as he reached out and gripped his cock tightly, saying,

"I wish I was as thick as you James!"

He pulled it back and forth for a few seconds, and ran his fingers down to his balls, then reluctantly, he let go, and James, a bit taken aback, knelt behind Donna. Her pussy was drenched, as Iain had just added to what James had left only a short while before, and now, she was going to get another load. James looked at the mess and hesitated.

"Go on James, it won't hurt!" Iain said.

He pushed inside, and felt how wet Donna was, and it felt good. He started to build up a rhythm, while Donna pushed back against his thrusts, all the while sucking her husband's softening cock. Donna's small breasts jiggled below her, as James thrust harder, and Iain moved to her rear, to watch this thick member sliding in and out of his wife.

"God, I love that cock James!"

"It's such a beauty." said Iain, his bi-curious side working overtime.

James just smiled, not knowing what to say, as he got closer to coming. Donna started to orgasm now, and screamed out as the feeling overwhelmed her, and James started grunting, as he was on the edge. He yelled out, and Iain put his hand on his bum, and pushed James, harder into his wife with each thrust. Several more jets of cum flooded Donna, and James slowed and stopped. Iain held him against her, enjoying having his hand on his bum, and slipping his hand down to feel James' balls.

James withdrew, and Donna rolled onto her back, opened her legs wide and sighed, exhausted. Iain looked at James and said,

"Shall we clean her up?"

"You mean?"

"Yes, well we made the mess, so we ought to clean it up" Iain said.

James looked nervous again, unsure, but Iain leaned forward and lapped at her pussy, licking the come, then he moved up to kiss Donna. As they kissed, James let go of his inhibitions, and began licking her, finding it curiously arousing, as he too took come in his mouth. He then leaned forward and kissed Donna too, and she was passed more mess from between her legs.

Donna relaxed her legs and lay flat, and the men she'd just serviced lay on either side of her. While Iain looked over James with a bi-curious lust in his eye, James caressed Donna's perfect breasts, and wondered what this gardening job was going to entail next.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irresistible Forces Country Club Can and Trailer Park Tammy.in Loving Wives
The Mother-In-Law Option What to do when you find out your wife is cheating?in Loving Wives
Kidnapped Models Ch. 01 A walk on the beach at sunset turns brutal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Slutty Revenge (Monday) Wife’s cheating revenge to husbands online porn addiction.in Erotic Couplings
The Day That Changed Sarah Married woman becomes a part-time prostitute.in Loving Wives
More Stories